Annoying Facebook behaviour part 251

Heres Rixxy

I've stopped looking at Facebook. It's better this way.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that too much time on social media can actually make you depressed. After reading through this thread, it's easy to see why!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Fitzroy Pointon

• peter_hmfc

• Sooperstar

Only use Facebook for a private group I use for work. Then we had a couple of new folk join the group recently, who decide to turn each post into a run of chatty posts where they discuss people and things known only to them. Weirdos.

Are their names Morgan and Jonnothejambo?

...a bit disco

"Will British teams still be able to play in European competitions?"

"No they won't"

:cornette:

Arseholes who shouldn't be trusted with a vote.

My personal favourite...

"What about Eurovision?".

giphy.gif

Edited by ...a bit disco

Every arsehole on the damned thing has posted their views and opinions on the referendum. **** off you absolute clowns, half of you failed your GCSE's, you think I care what you think of about the results?

Granted, I've posted about 3 statuses myself, but at least I know that I'm a ****. :lol:

Ryan Jarman

'Bet you can't name a food that begins with the last two letters of your surname.'

:muggy: 

A woman on my facebook posted this the other day...One thing that did catch my eye is the tartan, fairly close to the Hearts one.

13528702_10209974873426948_3291989789290

Slevinkelevra

It?s official Signed at 10:33. It?s even passed on TV. Facebook will start charging this summer. If you copy this to your wall your icon will turn blue and your Facebook will be free for you. Please pass this message, if not your icon will be deleted.

P.S. this is serious, the icon will turn blue

(Copy and Paste to your wall

Of course it will turn blue, when you copied it it was blue already!!! Clowns

It?s official Signed at 10:33. It?s even passed on TV. Facebook will start charging this summer. If you copy this to your wall your icon will turn blue and your Facebook will be free for you. Please pass this message, if not your icon will be deleted.

P.S. this is serious, the icon will turn blue

(Copy and Paste to your wall

Of course it will turn blue, when you copied it it was blue already!!! Clowns

This does the rounds every couple of months. The same numpties share it every time.

'Bet you can't name a food that begins with the last two letters of your surname.'

:muggy:

Struggling with Mc to be honest.

Brand names probably don't count :lol:

If I posted a picture of a "Sexy Scot in a bikini" on Facebook, I'd be a sexist, misogynistic arsehole.

I'd also be really struggling to find a picture.

If I posted a picture of a "Sexy Scot in a bikini" on Facebook, I'd be a sexist, misogynistic arsehole.

I'd also be really struggling to find a picture.

:spoton: for both counts.

I can think of about... three(?) good looking Scottish girls in the entire nation.

Jambos_1874

A woman on my facebook posted this the other day...One thing that did catch my eye is the tartan, fairly close to the Hearts one.

Can't be Scottish as there's a distinct absence of a beer gut.

Ryan Jarman

Struggling with Mc to be honest.

Brand names probably don't count :lol:

Considering the guy who commented on it said 'tattie' I think you'd get away with brand names...

Prick is wearing it too low

Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by people who copy and paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my truly sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they're sarcastic by nature. If you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate bacon. And if you hate bacon, the government wins, and a unicorn dies. Possibly puppies as well. And occasionally baby goats. But never dragons because of something to do with tomatoes.

He's Croatian ;)

Nope, I'm just an idiot who doesn't read things properly.

Thought it was the first 2 letters :lol:

:vrface:

A laddie on my FB, 30yr old, dresses up in his latest track suit, shades & occasionally a wee hat. He then poses & takes selfies, fish pout, different angles, the lotThen posts 4-5 photos with comments like "looking good" or "I'm looking sharp the day like".

THEN... he will like his own photos and start tagging people in the comments section so they will have a look. "Joe Bloggs good photos like eh?" and if somebody likes the photo he will tag them in comments asking which one he/she liked best and why.

It's total car crash stuff, I could delete him but I love seeing it and cringing. And yes, he's a h1b5 fan.

Fitzroy Pointon

A laddie on my FB, 30yr old, dresses up in his latest track suit, shades & occasionally a wee hat. He then poses & takes selfies, fish pout, different angles, the lotThen posts 4-5 photos with comments like "looking good" or "I'm looking sharp the day like".

THEN... he will like his own photos and start tagging people in the comments section so they will have a look. "Joe Bloggs good photos like eh?" and if somebody likes the photo he will tag them in comments asking which one he/she liked best and why.

It's total car crash stuff, I could delete him but I love seeing it and cringing. And yes, he's a h1b5 fan.

Trackie, shades, hat, fish pout? He's behind with the rent I assume? Arsehole behaviour none the less.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Good grief :cornette:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Any kind of photo "challenge" on Facebook. What the **** is challenging about looking back through your photos and sharing pictures of you with your other half or your bairns.

And yes as stated above the wives wishing their husbands "Happy Fathers Day" from the kids is cringeworthy "look at me" stuff

I actually saw someone on Mother's day share a mothers day card the husband gave to her... They dont even have kids... They have cats...... It was a mother's day card from the ****ing cats :vrface:

Prince Buaben

Any kind of photo "challenge" on Facebook. What the **** is challenging about looking back through your photos and sharing pictures of you with your other half or your bairns.

And yes as stated above the wives wishing their husbands "Happy Fathers Day" from the kids is cringeworthy "look at me" stuff

I actually saw someone on Mother's day share a mothers day card the husband gave to her... They dont even have kids... They have cats...... It was a mother's day card from the ****ing cats :vrface:

:what:

Ryan Jarman

That one auntie you cannae unfriend but comments on all your posts. Stop it ya cow.

**** me, that is hideous behaviour :cornette:

Heres Rixxy

Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy.

I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste to be on the safe side.

Mr Brightside

That one auntie you cannae unfriend but comments on all your posts. Stop it ya cow.

My wife's Aunty does this to my posts. I have changed my privacy settings to stop her seeing my posts but I think these get reset after an update.

Why do people start these copy and paste crap things? What do they get out of it all?

chester copperpot

Why do people start these copy and paste crap things? What do they get out of it all?

Attention most probably

:rofl: :rofl:

No chance, no chance there are actual beings on this earth who act like that?

Ron Swanson

When I become president of the world, that'll be part of the test for licensing parents. Anyone who gives/buys presents from/for pets goes on the 'no' list.

The Mrs was going to get one for me from the dog. Told her to GTF and don't be so stupid

Stuart McNeill

After something huge has happened.

The EU referendum coming to mind.

The mandatory 'everyone now think there a politician' posts.

You're just as annoying as the people who annoyed you. Arseholes.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My wife's Aunty does this to my posts. I have changed my privacy settings to stop her seeing my posts but I think these get reset after an update.

Ah, the classic "Post-ruiner"

There's always one person, that posts some inane drivel on your post, that makes you want to delete whatever you put up in the first place.

:vrface:

Der Kaiser

I'm trapped being friends with someone who I'd gladly kill for her inane chat but she's fit and I enjoy her slutty selfies.

I'm just a really bad person......

The push up challenge. You video yourself doing push ups and you nominate your friends to do it too...........eh.........NO!

What the chuff does a safety pin represent?

Very strange!

Apparently someone started a campaign where supporters wear safety pin badges when out in public, to reassure immigrants that they can sit beside them on public transport and not have to fear abuse.

To be fair, it's not much more irrational than world leaders making sure to 'condemn' every act of terrorism.

Rudi-Robertson

Apparently someone started a campaign where supporters wear safety pin badges when out in public, to reassure immigrants that they can sit beside them on public transport and not have to fear abuse.

To be fair, it's not much more irrational than world leaders making sure to 'condemn' every act of terrorism.

What a load of shite!!

Edit: the safety pin pish, not the post

Edited by Rudi-Robertson

Well that's big of them :lol:

I can't wait to see what the counter measure will be :D

Edited by iantjambo