The Stephen Pressley Thread ( merged )

Therapist

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Prhessley slither on to the pitch?

Yeah he came on at 3-1 to mostly applause drowning out a few boos. Made a difference with his organising according to the commentry.

Taxi back from Parkhead to make the game.

I'm sure they said it was just over 7000 but could be wrong

Thanks.

Proves my point that the vast majority of Hearts fans hate Prhessley.

alwaysthereinspirit
Thanks.

:eek: You lost me. How does crowd of 7000 prove Hearts fans hate Pressley.

Thanks.

Please explain your twisted theory. I fail to see how 7000 fans at a Nielson testimonial means that the majority of Hearts fans don't like Elvis.

Did he shag your wife or something?

Please explain your twisted theory. I fail to see how 7000 fans at a Nielson testimonial means that the majority of Hearts fans don't like Elvis.

Did he shag your wife or something?

Mate don't bite

made a difference with his organising according to the commentry.

Looking forward to him being part of the coaching structure in the not to distant future. Great role model and professional for our young players.

:eek: You lost me. How does crowd of 7000 prove Hearts fans hate Pressley.

Virtually every Hearts fan likes Robbie. They may not rate him as a player, but they respect his commitment and attitude. Therefore, they are all prime candidates to attend his testimonial.

Then Prhessley gatecrashes the party. Me and the 20 other lads I go to the game with decide it's a shame for Robbie, but we have principles and will not attend anything where Prhessley is wearing the famous maroon.

It's blindingly obvious that the 10,000 empty seats today were vacant because the vast majority of Hearts fans feel exactly the same way as me and the lads. Fact.

Great role model and professional for our young players.

Only if we're running a weasel farm rather than a football club.

rudi must stay
Looking forward to him being part of the coaching structure in the not to distant future. Great role model and professional for our young players.

professional? He left a team he was absolutely worshipped at for or greatest rivals. No professionalism there, that's stabbing us in the back

Me and the 20 other lads I go to the game with decide it's a shame for Robbie, but we have principles and will not attend anything where Prhessley is wearing the famous maroon.

As I say it will be great when he comes back to work at Tynecastle on a full time basis ;)

Destruction Derby
Virtually every Hearts fan likes Robbie. They may not rate him as a player, but they respect his commitment and attitude. Therefore, they are all prime candidates to attend his testimonial.

Then Prhessley gatecrashes the party. Me and the 20 other lads I go to the game with decide it's a shame for Robbie, but we have principles and will not attend anything where Prhessley is wearing the famous maroon.

It's blindingly obvious that the 10,000 empty seats today were vacant because the vast majority of Hearts fans feel exactly the same way as me and the lads. Fact.

I Agree with what your saying and i dont really like pressley that much either now but when he was with us he hardly put a foot wrong, he was our captain nearly 2 days ago to the day so we cant just forget all this because he is wearing green and white hoops now.

Plus also the premiership decider will almost certainly have something to do with it as i know quite a few boys that were going to pub for a few beers to watch the action unfold so to speak.

PresidentRomanov

It would've been a sell out today, if it weren't for that piece of dogs dirt turning up :mad:

Clarkserino
Thanks.

Or that folk had other plans?

Or that folk don't attend friendlies?

I'm just back and can tell you that 98% of the crowd gave Pressley a standing ovation and drowned out a pathetic attempt to boo him.

Thanks.

Not sure about that, all i heard was clapping and he was cheered when he had his first touch. Rightly so as today was about Robbie, not the past.

Great game though, Robbo was funny, Fulton played well....still got a shot, pow! Shame half the old lot still ain't in the first team ;)

Far, far better than yesterday's crap and the team finally did their walk round, to many a cheer. Good also to see an actual manager in charge though shame about his assistant ;)

Quite funny at the end, the club massuer got a run out then promptly fell on his arse with his first touch :)

Sitting in the Robbo lounge looking at his trophies and such, a good day, better if our season hadn't been as pish as it was, hopefully Vlad will come good finally. Rumour of the day is Davies though who knows, maybe Jeffries isn't planning on leaving tonight ;)

Well done Robbie and the rest of the guys!

professional? He left a team he was absolutely worshipped at for or greatest rivals. No professionalism there, that's stabbing us in the back

Our greatest rivals are Hibernian.

He was forced out of Heart of Midlothian by our wan*stain of an owner and offered financial security for the rest of his life for doing very little.

A Hearts legend and a guy who will return sooner rather than later as part of a coaching setup at the club.

Not sure about that, all i heard was clapping and he was cheered when he had his first touch.

Thanks for backing me up. As I pointed out, the only ones attending today were the minority who think Prhessley is not a rheptile.

PresidentRomanov
Not sure about that, all i heard was clapping and he was cheered when he had his first touch.

If the 10,000 supporters who stayed away because of him, had been there, that wouldn't have been the case :mad:

It would've been a sell out today, if it weren't for that piece of dogs dirt turning up :mad:

Absolute nonsense pickyerse. Far better Hearts players than Neilson only got a couple of thousand more. Can't wait till he returns so we can get rid of you and the other lowlife ;)

Tom Heaney
Thanks.

Crikey, what a statement that is. Not quite sure of the logic.

Half decent crowd to be honest with many probably happy to sit at home or the boozer and watch Chelski fail

Half decent crowd to be honest with mant probably happy to sit at home or the boozer and watch Chelski fail

Bit early to be drinking Tom. ;)

Thanks for backing me up. As I pointed out, the only ones attending today were the minority who think Prhessley is not a rheptile.

head_up_your_ass.jpg

rudi must stay
Our greatest rivals are Hibernian.

He was forced out of Heart of Midlothian by our wan*stain of an owner and offered financial security for the rest of his life for doing very little.

A Hearts legend and a guy who will return sooner rather than later as part of a coaching setup at the club.

and Celtic and Rangers. I don't buy this stuff about him bring forced out within a week he had signed for Celtic, is that not slightly suspicious? I doubt he'll ever be a coach here he has blown his chance imo by the way he acted then

PresidentRomanov
Absolute nonsense pickyerse. Far better Hearts players than Neilson only got a couple of thousand more. Can't wait till he returns so we can get rid of you and the other lowlife ;)

Prhessley will never return, and I'll support Heart of Midlothian FC with pride for the rest of my life :)

Prhessley will never return, and I'll support Heart of Midlothian FC with pride for the rest of my life :)

Oh yes he will and maybe even under Romanov's reign :)

PresidentRomanov

No he won't :)

rudi must stay

don't kid yourself mate

I don't buy this stuff about him bring forced out within a week he had signed for Celtic, is that not slightly suspicious? I doubt he'll ever be a coach here he has blown his chance imo by the way he acted then

How is it suspicious. An excellent short term signing for Celtic, solid, reliable, professional and on a free. The wee ginger couldn't believe his luck.

He will be back.

The wee ginger couldn't believe his luck.

Precisely. ;)

PresidentRomanov
Yes he will and maybe very soon.

If he does - which he won't - he better watch himself walking around Gorgie :)

rudi must stay
How is it suspicious. An excellent short term signing for Celtic, solid, reliable, professional and on a free. The wee ginger couldn't believe his luck.

He will be back.

just how he made out about all this uncertainty and within a couple of days of his release him signing for them. It's all abit strange to me.

I know it makes sense that he could come back but i really doubt it know, infact i don't think he'd even want to come back tbh

If he does - which he won't - he better watch himself walking around Gorgie :)

I'm sure he'd be really scared of the likes of you and all the other *****.

You're a Sad Wee Boy...And I find it hard to believe you have 20 mates that go to Tynie, I thought they'd all go to Hunbrox!!

Cannae wait Until Captain Fantastic returns to tynecastle in a Coaching capacity, Then you can go to Hunbrox with your mate's...You know you want to!!

infact i don't think he'd even want to come back tbh

He would "love" to come back as a coach under an experienced manager. Don't write it off, the Romanov's may use it as a trump card fairly soon.

Charlie-Brown

This is like pantomime, oh no he won't, oh yes he will, oh no he won't, oh yes he will etc etc. He's behind you.......except for some people he isn't!

Clarkserino
just how he made out about all this uncertainty and within a couple of days of his release him signing for them. It's all abit strange to me.

I know it makes sense that he could come back but i really doubt it know, infact i don't think he'd even want to come back tbh

He was on the verge of signing for Charlton, was even spotted in the Directors box at a game with the management team. Why bother with this if his cards were marked for Celtic all along?

Why can't folk just realise that he didn't orchestrate a move to the smellies, but assessed his options havin been dumped on his arse by VR, and decided that Celtic was the best move for him and his family?

The chest beating was wrong, won't disagree with anyone on that, but those who think there was an alternative motive are miles off the mark.

You're a Sad Wee Boy...And I find it hard to believe you have 20 mates that go to Tynie, I thought they'd all go to Hunbrox!!

Cannae wait Until Captain Fantastic returns to tynecastle in a Coaching capacity, Then you can go to Hunbrox with your mate's...You know you want to!!

Typically silly and unimaginative reply from someone who knows they're wrong.

PresidentRomanov
I'm sure he'd be really scared of the likes of you and all the other *****.

***** :eek:

Classy :rolleyes:

Remember he was at a Charlton game having signing talks, and he felt his best option was Smeltic. Fair play to him, he didnt want to up root his young family etc.

If you were forced out of your job, would you not go to one of their rivals if they wanted your skills and would give you a pay rise?

Thought so.

Elvis is a legend- I'll never forget how happy he was lifting the cup, or the day after.

havin been dumped on his arse by VR

He wasn't dumped. He held a press conference knowing fine well what the outcome would be. And within a few days he was signing for sellik.......

rudi must stay
He would "love" to come back as a coach under an experienced manager. Don't write it off, the Romanov's may use it as a trump card fairly soon.

would he ****. He walked out on us because of 'significant unrest' due to the romanov's.

would he ****. He walked out on us because of 'significant unrest' due to the romanov's.

;) you'll see.

Tom Heaney
Bit early to be drinking Tom. ;)

We are moving back to Edinburgh in the summer so I'm just getting back on UK timing:p

Typically silly and unimaginative reply from someone who knows they're wrong.

We'll see Hunboy...You look forward to Wednesday and leave Hearts to the HEARTS Fans...Can't WAIT for Pressley to be unvailed at Tynie...Then it'll be :wave1: to you and Pickyerse on the way to Hunbrox... :cool:

Archived