To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )

Craigieboy

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• Mikey1874

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

That lot are spewing over there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Long may it continue ya bunch of rockets. **** the Hibs.

Shanks said no

Will be interesting to see the ticket prices for their quarter final

Watching hibs β€˜highlights’, they definitely Β are better suited to playing in front of small crowds away from home. It will feel more like a home game for them.

Armageddon

Mon the Dandy Dons this week, a win v Motherwell then Hibs and a Dundee win v Ross County and the Hobbits are thick in the bottom 6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On 22/10/2013 at 20:19, Don Dan said:

You're making the headlines again Craigieboy, you're getting right under their foreskin

Β 

Today 08:21 PM #30581

Aldo

@hibs.net private member

May 2003

Leven

Β 

Originally Posted by Thecat23

Pissing myself at some of the creaming over on sickback. They actually think it's all going to be rosy. There team is down to start with, they won't have any real cash, they Prob won't come back up right away yet who comes out the woodwork? Our wee gimp Craigieboy :D A thread for "all us looking in" are they so deluded they think they will ever be close to what they were? In the words of Craigieboy himself I'm very much PLEASING at all this. Be even funnier if they still went tits up :D

This. Yip the carrot has been dangled let's hope someone then decides to do their knees and whip that rug right from under their feet.

Β 

Now that would be funny. Zip splash all round from them but as folk have mentioned it's just starting to get interesting.

Β 

What a post and quotes this is !!!

There's boys on there now spewing the narrative that they'll win the cup to deny us European group stage football and wanting to beat us at Hampden.

Β 

Beat Inverness and suddenly you're Barcelona again. They are genuinely deluded.Β 

16 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

There's boys on there now spewing the narrative that they'll win the cup to deny us European group stage football and wanting to beat us at Hampden.

Β 

Beat Inverness and suddenly you're Barcelona again. They are genuinely deluded.Β 

Β 

They always do this, Go on a big stinking run and the fans are greeting then win 1 game and suddenly its bring on the hearts. They should know their place by now.

12 hours ago, Bainy said:

There non hivs scottish matches thread is amusing.  Resorted to the poppy thief's chat tonight because we're so many light years ahead of them. 😊❀️

Β 

Β 

Β 

I've just been reading that.

Β 

It's a comfort blanket for them. Pretty sad state of affairs that's all you have on your rivals :lol:

Β 

They are a broken fan base.

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Mon the Dandy Dons this week, a win v Motherwell then Hibs and a Dundee win v Ross County and the Hobbits are thick in the bottom 6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Better still if 'Well beat the Dons on Wednesday - lifting them above the Hibs.Β 

Then at the weekend, the Dons hand the Hibs their arses, puttingΒ themΒ above Hibs.Β 

After that, we have to trust Craig Levein to muster his gang to beat Rangers, which would then put Hibs down in 10th.Β 

Β 

A Dundee win makes it a steeper climb forΒ anyoneΒ to get into the top 6.

Shipwrecked

Just seen this story on the BBC website - so it wasn't H*bs then? Surely some mistake?Β 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c1v1rkxkg6go

Even better though, it has that chump dougray Scott in it. Every time I see him in anything it makes smile thinking aboutΒ  the 'before and after' pics from 2012. Can someone with more tech knowledge post them to brighten up Monday afternoon?Β 

4 minutes ago, Shipwrecked said:

Just seen this story on the BBC website - so it wasn't H*bs then? Surely some mistake?Β 

Even better though, it has that chump dougray Scott in it. Every time I see him in anything it makes smile thinking aboutΒ  the 'before and after' pics from 2012. Can someone with more tech knowledge post them to brighten up Monday afternoon?Β 

he went from

Β 

Dougray Scott Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock

Β 

Β 

to

Β 

Β 

image.jpeg.8c450ed1631407d1704b3cdd247dc56d.jpeg

5 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Β 

I've just been reading that.

Β 

It's a comfort blanket for them. Pretty sad state of affairs that's all you have on your rivals :lol:

Β 

They are a broken fan base.

stealing charity Ipads is just an alternative artisan way of giving to the needy. But the narrative that they paid off the debtΒ  to the poppy factory just goes to show how easy it is for fake news to be taken as gospel

4 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Better still if 'Well beat the Dons on Wednesday - lifting them above the Hibs.Β 

Then at the weekend, the Dons hand the Hibs their arses, puttingΒ themΒ above Hibs.Β 

After that, we have to trust Craig Levein to muster his gang to beat Rangers, which would then put Hibs down in 10th.Β 

Β 

A Dundee win makes it a steeper climb forΒ anyoneΒ to get into the top 6.

Yup, I was looking at fixtures and table last night and trying to decide with us having Well at home on Sat, whats the best result for us for them at Pittodrie.Β  A win, cos how likely they win at Aberdeen and Hearts in the same week?Β  Or a beating cos they'll then have lost to Morton and even more mortifyingly, Aberdeen, and we get them totally shot?

Β 

I kinda decided a draw!

Β 

But then you're right, lets have Motherwell win please to laugh at Aberdeen and get themselves above Hibs.Β  Then Aberdeen to take care of Hibs on Sat and pop above them.Β  Basically all cut eachother's throats and keep them all down there.

Β 

No love lost for Ross Co but a wee new manager boost there for Don Cowie would be nice.Β  At the very least create some squeaky bums

Shipwrecked
24 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

he went from

Β 

Β 

Β 

to

Β 

Β 

Just love those pics. Best performance he's ever given.Β 

27 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

he went from

Β 

Β 

Β 

to

Β 

Β 

Will never grow old. These really need to be in the National Portrait Gallery on Queen Street.

chester copperpot
4 minutes ago, Shipwrecked said:

Just love those pics. Best performance he's ever given.Β 

Β 

Β 

Not exactly hard mind :D

Β 

kingantti1874
On 09/02/2024 at 21:20, Arthur Morgan said:

Β 

I would definitely mention their officially reported debt, they are probably in a worse position than us financially atm πŸ˜‚

β€œProbably” what a weird word to use.. Β We are in the best shape we’ve ever been financially. Β 

Wee Mikey
8 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Β 

Are you sure about that? 🀭

Β 

https://fb.watch/q9ZpsLkbLH/

Β 

Β 

Ps ...Β 

Β 

🀣🀣🀣

Β 

Season ticket ad is a tough watch for Hibbies

Hibs-daft Dougray Scott is the fall guy
Football fans are prone to exaggeration but in the case of the newΒ HibsΒ season ticket advert, the attempts by some supporters to register the level of their dismay are probably justified.

β€œWorse than losing 7-0 to Malmo”, β€œMore embarrassing than fielding Rowan Vine” and, finally, the crΓ¨me de la crΓ¨me of insults, β€œI’d rather sit through the 2012 Scottish Cup final"

Β 

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hibs-fans-season-ticket-advert-18647670

Β 

Vlad Magic

I’m still not convinced β€œthat” season ticket advert was genuine. I mean nobody would sign that off as real right?

I can't view the video above but was this the campaign with the 2 wee hyperactive lassies who looked and sounded like something out of Balamory?

Edited by i8hibsh

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m still not convinced β€œthat” season ticket advert was genuine. I mean nobody would sign that off as real right?

Β 

Scroll on not long from "that" and they were claiming "this":-

Β 

🀣🀣🀣

Β 

Screenshot_20240212_162739_Google.jpg

henrysmithsgloves
3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Β 

Scroll on not long from "that" and they were claiming "this":-

Β 

🀣🀣🀣

Β 

Screenshot_20240212_162739_Google.jpg

Β 

th-3960074860.jpg

Wee Mikey
6 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Β 

th-3960074860.jpg

Β 

Or maybe more like the Marx Brothers?

Β 

Mind you, that fella on the right, ironically named 'Curly', has something on his heid that reminds me of this. πŸ‘‡

Β 

Screenshot_20240208_112715_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240212_163941_Google.jpg

Wee Mikey

The Hibbies will all be in front of the telly for this tonight:-

Β 

Desperate stuff, I'd imagine.

Β 

Screenshot_20240212_180518_Gallery.jpg

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Β 

Or maybe more like the Marx Brothers?

Β 

Mind you, that fella on the right, ironically named 'Curly', has something on his heid that reminds me of this. πŸ‘‡

Β 

Screenshot_20240208_112715_Chrome.jpg

Β 

Surely moe🀣

Β 

th-4281641460.jpg

12 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

The Hibbies will all be in front of the telly for this tonight:-

Β 

Desperate stuff, I'd imagine.

Β 

Screenshot_20240212_180518_Gallery.jpg

Scott is a Hibs knob, but the subject matter should be interesting. I think there’s a general ignorance of the fact that modern football originated in Scotland, and I’m fully behind any attempts to heighten awareness. Will be interesting to see how the campaign to have the β€œHampden Square Mile” recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site proceeds.

Arthur Morgan
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

β€œProbably” what a weird word to use.. Β We are in the best shape we’ve ever been financially. Β 

Β 

Yeah I know but I just thought with their recent or soon to be investment, they might be in a better place. Although I should take in to account all the revenue streams we have and most likely European football again.Β 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Β 

Yeah I know but I just thought with their recent or soon to be investment, they might be in a better place. Although I should take in to account all the revenue streams we have and most likely European football again.Β 

They need this investment just to survive imo. Losing money hand over fist trying to keep up. 🀣 they will need £6m a year minimum to close the gap without European revenue 

Edited by kingantti1874

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

They need this investment just to survive imo. Losing money hand over fist trying to keep up. 🀣 they will need £6m a year minimum to close the gap without European revenue 

Β 

True. I was being conservative I guess πŸ‘πŸ»

4 hours ago, leginten said:

Scott is a Hibs knob, but the subject matter should be interesting. I think there’s a general ignorance of the fact that modern football originated in Scotland, and I’m fully behind any attempts to heighten awareness. Will be interesting to see how the campaign to have the β€œHampden Square Mile” recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site proceeds.

Exactly. Coming home, aye? Is it?

Wee Mikey
5 hours ago, leginten said:

Β 

I take it back. Overall, well worth watching.

Β 

The old footage & photos, as always, were amazing with the segment outlining the history of women's football being particularly interesting and reminding me of Sweet FA, the play staged at Tynecastle.

5 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Β 

But Foleys money isn't an investment. He bought a share of the club from the Gordon family for Β£6 million and guess where that will go.

PaddysBar
8 minutes ago, RENE said:

But Foleys money isn't an investment. He bought a share of the club from the Gordon family for Β£6 million and guess where that will go.

It is an investment. New shares were created. It’s an investment of cash.Β 
Β 

It won’t / can’t be repeated though, he’s only allowed to buy another 4.9%. M

Go for it 1308
9 hours ago, Shipwrecked said:

He looks like Begbie's dad ffs πŸ˜„

gregzy2k7
20 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Β 

Yeah cause they have a great record against us at Hampden eh? Delusions of granduer!! The funniest thing about them is that they never fecking learn, No matter how many times we spank them and put them in their place 🀣 🀣 🀣 

Β 

Best. Rivals. Ever

gordon simpson
3 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Most cringiest thing I’ve ever seen 🀒

I was shell shagged after watchingΒ that excrementΒ Β 

Malinga the Swinga
9 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

It is an investment. New shares were created. It’s an investment of cash.Β 
Β 

It won’t / can’t be repeated though, he’s only allowed to buy another 4.9%. M

Investment is normally used to provide for expansion and future planning. This investment is going to cover financial mismanagement since Gordon's took club over and has one at a costly price of becoming Bournemouth C.Β 

The future plan of selling Foley/Gordon's shares to a third party is so blindingly obvious that you would need to be a complete moron to miss it. There would be no need to reduce approval figure to 80% if this was a long term good for club plan. Unfortunately for Hibs, they seem to have plenty of these in their support who are standing back and applauding as their own shareholding, however small and pathetic it is, is diluted and becomes irrelevant. They have learnt nothing from our issues with Vlad and indeed, are keen to experience it for themselves.

I hope they drown in a pool of their own shit.

CostaJambo

Basically the "extras" being offered with a season ticket are a CHANCE of an online meet and greet! That will definitely appeal to the majority considering they spend their lives greetin'.

19 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Investment is normally used to provide for expansion and future planning. This investment is going to cover financial mismanagement since Gordon's took club over and has one at a costly price of becoming Bournemouth C.Β 

The future plan of selling Foley/Gordon's shares to a third party is so blindingly obvious that you would need to be a complete moron to miss it. There would be no need to reduce approval figure to 80% if this was a long term good for club plan. Unfortunately for Hibs, they seem to have plenty of these in their support who are standing back and applauding as their own shareholding, however small and pathetic it is, is diluted and becomes irrelevant. They have learnt nothing from our issues with Vlad and indeed, are keen to experience it for themselves.

I hope they drown in a pool of their own shit.

They would kill for a Vlad. They’re probably thinking when Vlad came in we brought together a phenomenal squad that we still rave about, enjoyed numerous 3-4 goal horsings of them, 2 cup final wins including demolishing them in the biggest game in our shared history.

Β 

What they’re forgetting isΒ 

a) it’s completely unsustainable and nearly cost us the club, we spent near enough 18 months in uncertainty having to battle the courts in another country to save ourselves, the other clubs in the pyramid weren’t so luckyΒ 

b) we are hearts and they are hibs, they could bring in Real Madrids team and we’d still sneak a 93rd minute winner

Mikey1874

Not great really. Younger players wanted but surely kicking out a legend who can still cover seems misguided.

Β 

Β 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Not great really. Younger players wanted but surely kicking out a legend who can still cover seems misguided.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Gutted at this. Hope he stays (and plays).

We should send something to Hanlon to mark his departure - he was on the field for the 2012 cup final after all.Β  Something decent, that he'd want to break as it came from us, but somehow wouldn't be able to.

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, naeclue said:

We should send something to Hanlon to mark his departure - he was on the field for the 2012 cup final after all.Β  Something decent, that he'd want to break as it came from us, but somehow wouldn't be able to.

Β 

Β 

An Argos decanterΒ 

• davemclaren changed the title to To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight ( Monty sacked )