To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

28 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

How’s their Hearts banter years thread going :rofl: 

Last post ten days ago and page 3 :lol:

Sure it will resurrected soon enough slagging hotel wallpaper or the wattage in bedside lamp bulbs.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

superjack
1 hour ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Yep and he’s signed class players! They must have 5 teams worth by now. 😂

If you want to know how our hotel is going, that thread is thebplace to check. I just had a look and that's all there wasnon the last 2 pages.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Homme said:

Sure it will resurrected soon enough slagging hotel wallpaper or the wattage in bedside lamp bulbs.

or that the toilet paper is Izal that's for the auld jkb's

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, martoon said:

It's amazing how that whenever Hearts are third or win a derby or, in any way, do well, the dotnut mantra is always the same:

"Scottish fitba's shite, ken"?

Everytime.

Lost count of the amount of times we've pumped them and it's been "Both teams were s****!" 😄

gordon simpson

our very  wee neighbours are hurting but F knows  why 

they have been total shit for years and years 

we pump them 9 times outta 10

they live in our shadow 

but I will always have a soft spot for them 

A BOG IN IRELAND

A_A wehatethehibs

Nothing more comedy in football than a hapless defender ending up in the net with the ball, that goal is distilled Hibernian: awful in every aspect 🤣

RustyRightPeg

Noticed the young lad Megwa who started at RB last night and was recalled from his loan at Airdrie has deleted his twitter account following the abuse Hibs fans gave him after last nights game.

18 Year old laddie. Disgraceful man.

2 hours ago, Homme said:

I was half kidding but the hotel Twitter has just posted a photo of a bedside lamp :rofl:

4 hours ago, martoon said:

That's exactly how each of Alan Lugton's trilogy should start.

The Brothers Grimm had nothing on him.

😁

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 hours ago, martoon said:

It's amazing how that whenever Hearts are third or win a derby or, in any way, do well, the dotnut mantra is always the same:

"Scottish fitba's shite, ken"?

Everytime.

It's Hibs that are shite. With rare exception, they have ranged between shite and mediocre since the latter part of the 70's. 

Shite, mediocrity and rarely winning derbies is their lot.

Little wonder they hate reality over there.

If Scottish football is $#!te, that makes Hearts $#!te. But we’re third and they’re 14 points adrift of $#!te Hearts. 
What level of $#!te does that place them? 

4 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

If Scottish football is $#!te, that makes Hearts $#!te. But we’re third and they’re 14 points adrift of $#!te Hearts. 

Duzznae mattur, Scoatish fitba’s shite !

would be your typical Hobbo answer.:)

Edited by jamboozy

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

Duzznae mattur, Scoatish fitba’s shite !

would be your typical Hobbo answer.:)

🤢🤮

Losers.

1 hour ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

They're shite, BUT...they do it with flair, swashbuckling, discovering Brazil...and all of it floodlit.

They are also Edinburgh's moral compass.

Know you're place, bud. 🙃

Derby wins, trophies won etc. are irrelevant.

Chuck Berry
3 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Noticed the young lad Megwa who started at RB last night and was recalled from his loan at Airdrie has deleted his twitter account following the abuse Hibs fans gave him after last nights game.

Totally out of order.

Wonder if Junkie Welsh, hits the gear every time we upset him & his wee darlings. Comforting to know we are in his head in a hurting way.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Hope their 10 thousand stadium mother club get papped by the Swans tonight 

winning 5-0 at halftime channeling their feeder club by drawing the second half 0-0 but winning the singing

1 minute ago, brownkg said:

winning 5-0 at halftime channeling their feeder club by drawing the second half 0-0 but winning the singing

Yeah saw they were winning . Never mind hope mother and feeder club both get relegated :) 

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
5 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Hibs class. What can you say.

Obita was “ quite incredible “ during the week apparently at centrehalf ( three nil home defeat ) so it looks as though they do not really need to sign any defenders and can add to their fifteen or so attacking players again 

IMG_5972.jpeg

A few posts on the .nut "hotel" thread suggesting booking rooms then cancelling them at the last possible moment.

I think they're in jest but you just know that some will.

It would be their version of a derby win. 

A bit like emailing Lithuania.

Vlad Magic
11 minutes ago, martoon said:

A few posts on the .nut "hotel" thread suggesting booking rooms then cancelling them at the last possible moment.

Some will attempt this and they will fail. In order to book a hotel room you first must be able to read.

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Take a deposit 

Take full payment.  Include a cancellation policy which includes no refunds if cancelled with 7 or less days until arrival.

3 hours ago, martoon said:

They really are a bunch of losers, pathetic little rats.

buzzbomb1958

None of them will have a credit card needed to book they really are quite thick

Dear Mr Paterson

I write to you as a concerned and embarrassing Scotsman

1971fozzy

sad isn’t it.  They should be concentrating on their shambles of a squad and blabbering mess of a manager.  Or maybe even the fact they are about to become a 4th tier dumping ground for a shite EPL side

43 minutes ago, One five said:

They really are a bunch of losers, pathetic little rats.

42 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

None of them will have a credit card needed to book they really are quite thick

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Dear Mr Paterson

I write to you as a concerned and embarrassing Scotsman

12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

sad isn’t it.  They should be concentrating on their shambles of a squad and blabbering mess of a manager.  Or maybe even the fact they are about to become a 4th tier dumping ground for a shite EPL side

It's actually brilliant how fecked up they are.

Their shit club/team hardly win derbies so they must resort to anything, no matter how trivial, to get their kicks.

Long may it continue.

FTH

Just now, martoon said:

Their shit club/team hardly win derbies so they must resort to anything, no matter how trivial, to get their kicks.

Long may it continue.

FTH

Absolutely mate 👏

Just now, martoon said:

Long may it continue.

FTH

Yip . The bit I find most amusing is that they are pinning all of their hopes on this Foley deal as they slide further and further in to the danger zone . Six million eh ? The amount we would make from the group stages in Europe and probably less than the current difference in our respective turnovers ? Oh dear …………… still I am sure the new barn will halt their free fall in to the bottom six . Well that and the 30 attackers that they now have to play in front of Billy the Fish , John Leggo, Rocky Bushiri , Paul Hanlol and wee Lewy :rofl: 

Hey , Dylan Levitt though ? Amirite

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yip . The bit I find most amusing is that they are pinning all of their hopes on this Foley deal as they slide further and further in to the danger zone . Six million eh ? The amount we would make from the group stages in Europe and probably less than the current difference in our respective turnovers ? Oh dear …………… still I am sure the new barn will halt their free fall in to the bottom six . Well that and the 30 attackers that they now have to play in front of Billy the Fish , John Leggo, Rocky Bushiri , Paul Hanlol and wee Lewy :rofl: 

I genuinely cannot remember the last time Hibs signed a player that concerned me in any way.

31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Bad news I read yesterday is that wee Lewy and Hanlon will be out of contract in the summer.

Pray for them.

C'mon Hibs. They are legends.

1 more year. 😁

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

I genuinely cannot remember the last time Hibs signed a player that concerned me in any way.

Always thought that Robertson laddie with the big ears looked a bit concerning . More in a Crimewatch UK sort of way though 

38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

£6m is about what we get in donations from the benefactors and FoH every season.  They haven't yet published their accounts to June 2023, in their 2022 accounts their turnover was £11.9m compared to our £14.6m, so even without the European money our turnover was >20% higher than theirs.  Our turnover increased in 2023 to £20.8m largely, but not entirely, due to the Euro money.  

22 minutes ago, martoon said:

Bad news I read yesterday is that wee Lewy and Hanlon will be out of contract in the summer.

Pray for them.

C'mon Hibs. They are legends.

1 more year. 😁

It amazes me how that pair are still at the club, despite the massive turnover in players over the last few seasons.  Just goes to show how abysmal their recruitment has been.

13 minutes ago, RobNox said:

£6m is about what we get in donations from the benefactors and FoH every season.  They haven't yet published their accounts to June 2023, in their 2022 accounts their turnover was £11.9m compared to our £14.6m, so even without the European money our turnover was >20% higher than theirs.  Our turnover increased in 2023 to £20.8m largely, but not entirely, due to the Euro money.  

Reinforces the necessity for the Foyle deal, as without it, their dwindling crowds, poor performances, and lack of transfer income this season looks delightful.

23 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Yip . Seething and shitting myself likes :lol: 

39 minutes ago, RobNox said:

It amazes me how that pair are still at the club, despite the massive turnover in players over the last few seasons.  Just goes to show how abysmal their recruitment has been.

Amazed myself, Rob.

They would not have lasted more than a season or so at Hearts. No chance; not good enough.

Aye, wee Louey has 2 medals and Hanlon 1 but it doesn't make them good players.

Thank feck they're Hibs.

Gi'e them another year each. 🙏 

What I should have clarified in my previous post is that the donations we receive from the benefactors and FoH is over and above our turnover.  A lot of people will undoubtedly know this, but some people, especially on fuds.net, seem to get confused.  So in 2022, as well as making £2.7m more than Hibs in turnover, we had an extra c£6m in donations.

colinmorewasgash

Thats it lads and lassies may as well just chuck it now 2 team league now 3 team league soon. 

Ffs here we go again.  

MONEY TALKS Billy Foley to be given Hibs green light by SFA as Leith club finally set for multi-million investment

The American businessman aims for Hibs to challenge Rangers and Celtic for silverware

colinmorewasgash

I thought Edinburgh was their city so they are back to being a leith club again. Multi million isn't 6m nowadays.

7 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

I thought Edinburgh was their city so they are back to being a leith club again. Multi million isn't 6m nowadays.

I said it in a previous post, we get £6m every season from our benefactors and FOH.  Also, for Foley's £6m he gets a 25% stake in Hibs, Anderson puts in £4m a year for no stake.  The only people who have put money into Hearts over the past decade in return for a stake in the club are the FOH pledgers, and we now own the club.

Also, it doesn't matter how much money someone is prepared to put into a club, if the proper footballing structure is not in place then they just end up throwing good money after bad, just look at how much Chelsea and Man Utd have spent in recent years, yet both look unlikely challengers for a top 4 spot, let alone getting close to becoming title challengers again.

Chuck £6m at Hibs with their recent record in the transfer market and it's highly likely they'll spunk most of that away and still be relying on Hanlon and Stevenson as they get closer to their 40's.

Some guy on reddit reckons they had a bigger attendance v rangers than we had against Dundee. Official attendance obvs. They must know that many people aren't in the stadium. 

2 minutes ago, jackal said:

Some guy on reddit reckons they had a bigger attendance v rangers than we had against Dundee. Official attendance obvs. They must know that many people aren't in the stadium. 

They must also know that Rangers have a slightly bigger travelling support than Dundee.  Also when comparing attendances in those two matches, I'd like to compare starting attendance versus finishing attendance, the home sections of Easter Road will have been 70% empty with 20 minutes to go

There were A LOT more of us there on Tuesday than they had on Wednesday once you take into account 3500+ rangers fans 😂

McNelly15
17 minutes ago, jackal said:

18  607 at easter road with a full stand lit up with red flares 

18 185 at Tyne with a yellow weather warning, no trains after 7pm and a few Dundee fans.....

11 minutes ago, RobNox said:

They must also know that Rangers have a slightly bigger travelling support than Dundee.  Also when comparing attendances in those two matches, I'd like to compare starting attendance versus finishing attendance, the home sections of Easter Road will have been 70% empty with 20 minutes to go

We all know that, they don't seem to accept it though. I'm sure they think every other club has a massive discrepancy between tickets sold and actual people in the ground. It's blatantly obvious the official attendance is never near the actual attendance at ER.