To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

2 hours ago, mscjambo said:

They’re genuinely not well.

You'd think they've turned into man City.

The boy Moriah Welsh was playing for Newport County....its not exactly Xabi and Iniesta...

The boy obita Journeyman player acting like he's some hot shot. Genuinely baffling...

To be fair to Hibs they big up their players a lot more than we do. They're good at exaggerating how brilliant their players are and I feel they tend to get more interest or money for them when they sell them on. They overhype average players to the point some actually believe it. 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
11 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

😆 🤣 

You notice every time they sign someone,that individual is a world beater!

Vente....Jimmy Boco, 

Jorge Claros...

This summer is going to be great, laughing at H1b5 fans disillusionment at their 18 year old loanees, getting fit so they can be sold to Portsmouth, or some similar shite team.

RustyRightPeg

There's a few that are switched on. One saying they're still miles behind us on the investment front, and proves why...but he's met with not anymore bud!!!

Point to note, Bournemouth have just lost Richard Hughes (Sporting Director) and Mark Burchill of all people (Chief Scout) to Liverpool. They two have played a huge hand in Bournemouth's recent transfer strategy and will be a huge loss. Fingers crossed the dominos start to fall further down the chain 😃 

martoon
5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

There's a few that are switched on. One saying they're still miles behind us on the investment front, and proves why...but he's met with not anymore bud!!!

Point to note, Bournemouth have just lost Richard Hughes (Sporting Director) and Mark Burchill of all people (Chief Scout) to Liverpool. They two have played a huge hand in Bournemouth's recent transfer strategy and will be a huge loss. Fingers crossed the dominos start to fall further down the chain 😃 

There are a few dotnuts who are a bit less dotty and nutty than the norm but they're heavily outnumbered by the loons:

chrome_screenshot_22Mar202411_54_45GMT.thumb.png.d50be3c9dfaab2f9b122bafb2ec95410.png

chrome_screenshot_22Mar202411_53_08GMT.thumb.png.ae7b6d7757f23a488c36e9286fbb9702.png

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

All it takes is Bournemouth to be relegated at some point in the next few years and it could have a huge bearing on what happens. They're a nothing wee club who have punched above their weight for a while and failure on the park could really shake things up. 

Ricardo Quaresma
21 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

That was the kernel of the nut right there

They're away off the scale :lol:

One of them reckons they're getting £2M of that money for players, na; maybe for players they already have, because they borrowed for this season, that's going to have to be paid back

I bet they've already spent a chunk of next season's st money :rofl:

I am looking forward to dragging this little ditty out on numerous occasions in the upcoming season . When realisation dawns on them it is going to be absolutely glorious . The expectation levels are so out of kilter with reality :lol: 

IMG_6515.jpeg

Hearts_fan
1 hour ago, superjack said:

Can you give me your mates details please? I would love some of that bet.

Likewise. I’ll take his details too  

Rory Mcilroy
39 minutes ago, Chimp said:

All it takes is Bournemouth to be relegated at some point in the next few years and it could have a huge bearing on what happens. They're a nothing wee club who have punched above their weight for a while and failure on the park could really shake things up. 

This is why I don’t get their glee. At least with City Group or Redbull the team at the top of the tree is elite level. You see the knock on effect to Girona and Salzburg. Then there’s Bournemouth, who are probably really a L1 sized club that could easily be facing the prospect of relegation in 12 months (hopefully back to back relegations). The vermin appear oblivious to this threat. 

wentworth jambo
5 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

This is why I don’t get their glee. At least with City Group or Redbull the team at the top of the tree is elite level. You see the knock on effect to Girona and Salzburg. Then there’s Bournemouth, who are probably really a L1 sized club that could easily be facing the prospect of relegation in 12 months (hopefully back to back relegations). The vermin appear oblivious to this threat. 

Oh no, they're not oblivious...some are actually hoping for this because they then think they become number 1 in the pyramid....honestly, you couldn't script them.

9 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Yep, unless it's one of the bigger well established clubs in the Prem they could easily freefall into the lower leagues like other smaller English clubs have done in the past. Bournemouth having a stinker next season and going down would be hilarious. Let's see how much Mr Foley and the Black Knights are interested in a Championship club.

Genuinely have no issue with Hibs getting investment, fair play but it's the way they're going on about it like they're gonna be big hitters is what gets me. 

TheBigO
16 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

IMG_3310.thumb.png.9c96d4f4885a99a3e5fbc6d779fb7cb7.png

These posts are genius.  Halkett-level signings being a bad thing!??!  You mean Craig Halkett who would by quite some distance be the best CH in your squad????? Like if the guy had used Wighton-level signings, OK, but Halks!?!?  Eh!?!?!?

And then saying none of them are as good as Moriarty-Wretch or whatever is name is.  Erm, and what, we totally discount the players we alreay have?  So even looking at just CMs (for some reason) you think Mortuary-Wank is better than Beni?  Or Hof?  Erm, nope.  No, no he isn't.

And we've not even looked at the lads we've signed as part of this shitshow of a denial laden attempted slam.  Dhanda.  Class.  I find it hard for anyone to deny this.  I'll admit Spittall and Penrice don't get the juices flowing, but they're both good players.  Guys you need, depend on.  I'd take 1 Allan Forrest over 5 Elie Youans.  I really would.  And it's why we're where we are.  Sign a juggler or a pro.  We'll take the pro every time.  We are massive on recruiting on character these days.  I'll take that and I trust our club to have scouted that side of these boys.

And finally - and really really crucially.... Do these absolute trumpets think these are the ONLY guys we'll sign!!!!!?? This is us solidifying the squad.  You wait until September and compare our squads.  We'll have played some Euro games by then of course, but let's wait until then to REALLY compare eh.  Wonder where Marcondes will be?

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

😆 🤣 

You notice every time they sign someone,that individual is a world beater!

Vente....Jimmy Boco, 

Jorge Claros...

My goodness. 

Jimmy Boco.

That's when they started signing players with exotic names to fit in with their fashionable flair myth. He was terrible. Not even an upgrade on Ally Brazil.

Rory Mcilroy
18 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Oh no, they're not oblivious...some are actually hoping for this because they then think they become number 1 in the pyramid....honestly, you couldn't script them.

All I can say to that is WOW. Even for them that’s some take.

As if any of the yanks involved actually give a sh!t about them

Weebroon98

I see richard hughes and ex hearts player mark birchall are leaving bournemouth for liverpool. Probably dodged a bullet having to deal with the clowns down leith

Rory Mcilroy
18 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Yep, unless it's one of the bigger well established clubs in the Prem they could easily freefall into the lower leagues like other smaller English clubs have done in the past. Bournemouth having a stinker next season and going down would be hilarious. Let's see how much Mr Foley and the Black Knights are interested in a Championship club.

Genuinely have no issue with Hibs getting investment, fair play but it's the way they're going on about it like they're gonna be big hitters is what gets me. 

Aye, a Bournemouth relegation next season would be a particularly vintage edition of Hibsing I must say. 

Totally agree, they’ve been sold a dream and are getting carried away. That 1-1 draw at Tynie has taken the delusion to new levels.

This different level chat is amusing. 
Guys like Marcondes and Maolida look good, but they’re just there for fitness and game time. They have little chance of them returning, and absolutely zero chance of ever owning them outright. 

If it’s a fresh batch of loans every summer, it’s really not great for consistency. From a limited scouting network of AFC Bournemouth 

merrymac
1 hour ago, martoon said:

There are a few dotnuts who are a bit less dotty and nutty than the norm but they're heavily outnumbered by the loons:

chrome_screenshot_22Mar202411_54_45GMT.thumb.png.d50be3c9dfaab2f9b122bafb2ec95410.png

chrome_screenshot_22Mar202411_53_08GMT.thumb.png.ae7b6d7757f23a488c36e9286fbb9702.png

The level of delusion is off the scale with these clowns Foley kinda  reminds me of this 

image.gif.4693f2a8084347ffa7c9f46d63d3ee92.gif

Australis

How often have we seen match line ups and said, that's a decent bench as well.

Three good hard working grafter pros have just signed for us and will strengthen our squad and bench.

When Bournmouth sell the loan players they have loaned out to Bournmouths D team in the pyramid, how much of that money will the wee D team get .

Zilch.

superjack
27 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Aye, a Bournemouth relegation next season would be a particularly vintage edition of Hibsing I must say. 

See if it was a double, hubs going down too? I'd end up ripping the head off my wee pal!

Australis

One day at a wee team AGM, someone will ask, why do we only get loan players from Bournmouth, year after year.

kingantti1874

it’s actually pretty incredible insight into just how stupid they are. 

Given their massive losses they’d need a massive cash investment every year.  Just to catch up with where we are now.  

this was before the hotel

this was before new sponsorship 

this was before we pick up £6m + from europe

this was before we were able to redirect FOH a+ benefactor funds to the playing squad.

As a result of unsustainable financial losses they have sold out to guy who’s only priority is Bournemouth and making £££&, they have shut the door on EPL loans from any team bar Bournemouth, the have given up the possibility of ever having another John McGinn 

they are in total denial about just how far behind they actually are, and completely misunderstand what level of investment it will take to achieve the objects that snake oil salesman Kensall has set out, and completely fail to understand that if hearts want to want outsode  investment.  We will do so, whenever we feel like it becuase we are easily and far away the most attractive club in the coutry for such an investment.

Herbert.

Anyone remember a show on ch5 when they gave people 1 years dole money in a lump sum?

All they have is a one off 6M investment which they have made in player sales in the past and look where they are. If it were 6M a year foley was putting in then they could gloat but a one off payment and that is getting used for more than transfers and wages, The time they spunk a few million upgrading the barn or something and the gordons taken their cut they might have 2 or 3M for another Youan and Vente. 

I would be raging if we gave away ¼ of our club for 6M and being in the middle of an americans football pyramid.

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

:4_1_72:

chrome_screenshot_22Mar202414_34_20GMT.thumb.png.cad6d5a52c52281e59047b8318fd1848.png

What is said business model that sees us as relegation fodder next year?!

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

:4_1_72:

chrome_screenshot_22Mar202414_34_20GMT.thumb.png.cad6d5a52c52281e59047b8318fd1848.png

a business model which means we are considerably wealthier than hibs 

🤣

I said at the start of the season we’d finish 20 points in front of them.

it will be 20 + again next season 

martoon
24 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

What is said business model that sees us as relegation fodder next year?!

It only exists in his fantasies.

22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

a business model which means we are considerably wealthier than hibs 

🤣

I said at the start of the season we’d finish 20 points in front of them.

it will be 20 + again next season 

A business model that, after some false starts, is actually starting to work smoothly.

They clearly don't have a clue what exactly Foley's plan is let alone if it will work.

Although, if Lorient are anything to go by...

Horatio Caine

What the expert panel on dotnut think about our signings matters not one jot. Amusement value for sure though.

They play at home in front of a half empty stadium season after season including this one. In debt, & being bailed out by some knob from Bournemouth who has them believing they are levels above us. Oh really.

Hibs class. Keep dreaming ya feckwit tramps.

merrymac

Ah but we we all fail to appreciate is that Hubz operate a different financial system its called using "stretchy money". It means that in their tiny brains this investment will cover infrastructure improvements, paying off debt, and signing and paying the wages of numerous high level players, the like of whom WE can only dream about.

And next season when they are again about 20 points behind us, they wont be able to understand how they could be in this position, and repeat, and repeat..............

Percival King

I know there are folk on here that don't understand why a Hearts fan would look at a Hibs fans forum but threads like this one are the most entertaining on JKB. They really are the kings of wishful thinking and it's hilarious to watch. Do they think that if they want something hard enough then it will happen, did 110+ years of Scottish Cup failure teach them nothing?

Hibs fans, please don't ever learn and don't ever change.

Rory Mcilroy
1 hour ago, superjack said:

See if it was a double, hubs going down too? I'd end up ripping the head off my wee pal!

😂 nae p-hub needed that night!!

Rory Mcilroy
21 minutes ago, sac said:

They play at home in front of a half empty stadium season after season including this one. In debt, & being bailed out by some knob from Bournemouth who has them believing they are levels above us. Oh really.

Hibs class. Keep dreaming ya feckwit tramps.

👏👏 

Ironic that where we are now as a club is exactly where the vermin envisaged they’d be when they assisted our demotion, even sacrificing league cash to make it happen 

Cameronstheman

They keep mentioning how our bottom 6 and  3 Pre signed contract players would not get into there team 

What have i missed about Hibs this season ?? I was sure until recently that they were utter  dug shite and desperately clinging on to the hope of a Top 6 place, as they could not find a win in months and many hobos fearing the worse 

I'm now reading  according to many  hobos that there team is laden, well riddled with class, with a  huge money pot of money on the horizon   and  top lots of brilliant loan signings will becoming in during the summer.. the hobo  Crystal Ball they have must be really good 

Is there any real  proof of this ??  as far as i see its delusion at best 

Edited by Cameronstheman

Turkishcap

It may well work out for them but for now some of them need to be reeled in.

They are not just jumping the gun as to shooting well over it.

They have not fully read statement from AB.

Heads too big already.

Rick Sanchez

They've really fallen hard for this Marcondes fella eh? :laugh:

Top knot and a bit of swagger and he's world class. If Bournemouth release him, he won't be going near Hibs. He might go on loan again, but he'll never be theirs.

jock _turd
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

They've really fallen hard for this Marcondes fella eh? :laugh:

Top knot and a bit of swagger and he's world class. If Bournemouth release him, he won't be going near Hibs. He might go on loan again, but he'll never be theirs.

If he ends up at Hibs, it will be because he is not good enough to get a decent team down south. Nobody is going to tell me he is leaving an EPL outfit to end up in the SPL at Hibs. I think someone said he is out of contract this summer does anybody really think that he thinks Hibs is a good move?

Gorgierools
49 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

It may well work out for them but for now some of them need to be reeled in.

They are not just jumping the gun as to shooting well over it.

They have not fully read statement from AB.

Heads too big already.

I doubt,unless it's written,in crayon,in big, not joined up letters mind,across the back of their sisters bum, that very few of them would have managed to do so.

Turkishcap
3 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

I doubt,unless it's written,in crayon,in big, not joined up letters mind,across the back of their sisters bum, that very few of them would have managed to do so.

😃😃

Birregrande
4 hours ago, Australis said:

One day at a wee team AGM, someone will ask, why do we only get loan players from Bournmouth, year after year.

And why does their manager have to play certain players.  We've been there before of course, and I've never known a head coach/manager who will be happy under these conditions.

Just seen this from the always entertaining Greenday. He's replying to a hobo who understands.

:Shanks:

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
3rd and group stage football is a fantastic prize. Id love it to be us.
But presumably you dont disagree with my statement that they have not won anything.  I mean, you cant put 3rd place in a trophy cabinet or get photos taken with it, can you?

Seaside jambo

He was at portobello baths not long ago he’s even bigger , surprised the Japanese whaling fleet were not waiting on him coming oot 😄

Ricardo Quaresma
14 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I raise you this. 👇

Screenshot_20240322_212517_Gallery.jpg

image.gif.72328941f8b7f8b2e08a9d453315175a.gif

6 hours ago, martoon said:

It only exists in his fantasies.

A business model that, after some false starts, is actually starting to work smoothly.

They clearly don't have a clue what exactly Foley's plan is let alone if it will work.

Although, if Lorient are anything to go by...

Written on the front of their sisters bed tshirts 

Edited by Sooks

Wee Mikey

One can only chuckle at the delusions that persist down Lochend way.

I mean to say, there was Wee Lee bigging up Rocky as a £10M player, only for him to subsequently gift Shankland a late, late winner with an atrocious downwards header worthy of a meme!

I wish that I could find my gif of Rocky heading through his own legs as that is quite a skill to have in a defender's locker, so to speak. Anyone?

Anyhoo ... Wee Lee bigging him up followed by (at approx 3 mins 15 secs) Shankland sending the away end into raptures and scunnering the hibb1e5 at the death:-

Such fun!

Wee Mikey

Och, for any interloping hibb1e5, here's how we Jambos are usually feeling of an evening.

And, for any greetin' Jambos, just hae a wee look and see how many players castigated by the pantwetters did a fine job in this game.

Not good enough for Hearts?

Waste of a jersey?

Like playing with a man short?

Get rid?

Wage thief?

Etc., etc., etc.

You'll lose count, so ye will.

lol.

Enjoy!

martoon
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Written on the front of their sisters bed tshirts 

🤢😄

I moved to Leith, aged 12, in time for secondary school.

The two best friends I made there were b&b Leithers.

Neither had any interest in football, were great lads and pals, but they both thought I was an oddball because I hadn't pumped a cousin.

True story, Sooks.

Edited by martoon

BigAlim
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Och, for any interloping hibb1e5, here's how we Jambos are usually feeling of an evening.

And, for any greetin' Jambos, just hae a wee look and see how many players castigated by the pantwetters did a fine job in this game.

Not good enough for Hearts?

Waste of a jersey?

Like playing with a man short?

Get rid?

Wage thief?

Etc., etc., etc.

You'll lose count, so ye will.

lol.

Enjoy!

Keep going Mikey you’re on top form