The Falkirk v Hearts thread..

Walter Bishop

This game was truly awful, bring back my Saturday shifts please, therefore I wouldn't need to think of an excuse not to buy a ST for next season.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walter Bishop
Question for all the doubters out there, would a decent manager do better with this sad bunch of no marks. (playing devils advocat here, not trying to win Frail the Gig.)?

You just have to look at Walter Smith coming in at Rangers and taking over Le Guen`s team and what he done with it. A "REAL" manager with a bit of authority and knows what its all about to play for Hearts would make a massive difference.

Jefferies, with Robbo and Gary Mackay working alongside him would sort this lot out.

Remeber Frail picks Clum every week!!

hearts_crazy
You just have to look at Walter Smith coming in at Rangers and taking over Le Guen`s team and what he done with it. A "REAL" manager with a bit of authority and knows what its all about to play for Hearts would make a massive difference.

Jefferies, with Robbo and Gary Mackay working alongside him would sort this lot out.

Remeber Frail picks Clum every week!!

If the new Manager is given full control I don't expect him to even be a Hearts player next season far less a permanent fixture in the first team, and I very very much doubt that another club outwith the third division would touch him with a barge pole, just fecking pack football in calum, it's not for you, take up knitting or something, just feckin GTF.

By the way i'm not suggesting he is the only one who deserves critisism tonight, far from it, if players such as Larry Kingston can't be bothered they can GTF too, but he has had enough chances and has only succeded in proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that he will never make it as a professional footballer, he just does not feckin have it.

Anyway, enough about that useless winker, what about Mole, why did the shetanta think he had a great game? Were they watching the same Jamie Mole as me? The Jamie Mole I saw kept popping up at Right Wing, Left Wing and Right Back, did he even enter the Falkirk box at all? Just who the feck is going to put the ball in the net while you're poncing around trying to be a winger Jamie, who are you going to cross it to? I don't care if it looks like you're trying really hard when you chase the ball about all over the pitch, even Elliot can just about pull off that trick, your job is to stick it in the pokey, try concentrating on that. You'd never find John Robertson filling in in central defence.

I think we need a Coach.

boabyarsebiscuit

Firstly not a knee-jerk post. I steered well clear of KB last night after the thankfully swift drive home after watching that garbage in person.

Where to start about last night's "performance".

If we are seriously making excuses when a teenage striker gets injured we really are scraping the bottom of the barrel marked "Excuses - open only after another pishpoor performance". Attack was toothless. Kingston seems to be counting the days until he ends up at Wolves or QPR or wherever. How bad was that defending for the goals? Player unmarked at the back post for the first, and two disgracefully defended headers for the second - not a single challenge in the move that led to that goal. Also, Falkirk took the opportunity to play a couple of youngsters, and still played us off the park. In fact at one stage they were taking the pish. Still that Yogi Hughes is nae manager, eh? No' like Stevie Frail.

Positives from last night? Just one, Frail cannot possibly be appointed manager after such a gutless display. Somebody agree with me. Please.

PS - really glad I renewed my STs yesterday. Looking forward to a relegation battle next season under Frail.

PPS - the Hearts support deserve better. Not a demand, just an observation.

PPPS - I was there in the '70s. We were crap but we weren't massively outspending every team in Scotland bar the OF

Archived