The Falkirk v Hearts thread..

Walter Bishop

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JennyJambo

Chesney is a striker! Chesney is a striker na na na na!

We're still pesh though

Geoff Kilpatrick

Fecking typical. I was just about to head for work and then we have the cheek to score!

ScottishSandstorm

I really want us to get a draw. If we can pip a draw from this game, then we will see a lot more youngsters in the remaining games and Berra will be benched.

Is it possible that Mole is worse than Elliot? Certainly a very close call.

A guy that couldn't get his game for Motherwell and a guy that couldn't get a game for QOS. This is a new low.

JennyJambo

Attempts at goal:

Falkirk 10

Hearts 7

7? Really? Wow.

Seymour M Hersh
Did anyone see the dive? Was it actually a dive?

I thought there was. He didn't throw himself to the ground infact the one replay showed him trying to stay on his feet. Still Dougal and the gimp booth know best.

Not been impressed any of the times I've seen Mole. Was the next best thing at one point too.

:mad:Can we run a poll on how many time Elliot touches the ball in a game?

I counted 5 today. Gave the ball away 3 of them!

Is it possible that Mole is worse than Elliot? Certainly a very close call.

A guy that couldn't get his game for Motherwell and a guy that couldn't get a game for QOS. This is a new low.

The only reason Mole gets a game is because he makes Wonderboy Clum look good.

He is absolutely mince.

vegas-voss
I really want us to get a draw. If we can pip a draw from this game, then we will see a lot more youngsters in the remaining games and Berra will be benched.

Yeah right.What the feck does it matter 7th,8th,9th there is about ?10,000 prize money a difference between them.If Frail was going to give the likes of Rapnik a game he could have done so tonight.

Does anyone else think that Kingston was swapped with another relative when he was at the ACN?

Attempts at goal:

Falkirk 10

Hearts 7

7? Really? Wow.

Surely the 'attempt' by Mole doesn't count.:rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
WTF was that from Kingston

Just think, he will be payed over 10 thousand pounds for his effort tonight.

ScottishSandstorm
Yeah right.What the feck does it matter 7th,8th,9th there is about ?10,000 prize money a difference between them.If Frail was going to give the likes of Rapnik a game he could have done so tonight.

Fair enough it doesn''t matter to us but it clearly does to Frail. With 7th locked up there is truly no excuse to play Berra.

Fair enough it doesn''t matter to us but it clearly does to Frail. With 6th locked up there is truly no excuse to play Berra.

We wish:)

Roy Barry
How the feck is that not a yellow card?

shocking decision - professional foul

Seymour M Hersh
Your right with the wanders.Never run for **** all shows no hunger or desire what so ever.

That's it a nutshell. A very poor attitude and if things start to go against him then disappears. Cant understand why he continually gets a game.

ScottishSandstorm
We wish:)

:owoops. I guess I let my imagination run away from me there:rolleyes:

J.T.F.Robertson
Fair enough it doesn''t matter to us but it clearly does to Frail. With 7th locked up there is truly no excuse to play Berra.

Unless, of course, it's his turn to for "showcasing".

vegas-voss

Come on he already hs the job.

Saint Jambo

Sounds truly inspiring stuff. Glad I didn't hunt round Maidstone for a pub willing to show the game. According to BBC 4,638 at the game. Also reckons we've committed 23 fouls and had 4 players booked. Given it doesn't sound like we've been bursting a gut, is it just a case of our players being rubbish and ill-disciplined?

ScottishSandstorm

Come on Hearts get this!!!!!!!!

Sounds truly inspiring stuff. Glad I didn't hunt round Maidstone for a pub willing to show the game. According to BBC 4,638 at the game. Also reckons we've committed 23 fouls and had 4 players booked. Given it doesn't sound like we've been bursting a gut, is it just a case of our players being rubbish and ill-disciplined?

No It just means Stuart Dougal is referee. I don't think we tried hard enough to commit a bad foul

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:evilno:

Archived