The Falkirk v Hearts thread..

Walter Bishop

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Elliot, Glen.

Subs: Ridgers, Wallace, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Zaliukas, Screpis, Mole

Harry Palmer

Pinilla isn't playing!! :rolleyes:

I'd go with the same as.....almost....

GO GG!:)

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Elliot, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Wallace, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Zaliukas, Screpis, Mole

Referee: Stuart Dougal

Chris Benoit
Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Elliot, Glen.

Subs: Ridgers, Wallace, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Zaliukas, Screpis, Mole

Thought Driver was back? or is it saturday?

Disappointed with the bench, would like to have seen a couple more of the youngsters in there.

paulyjambo

Good to see Chesney dropped after his woeful display! Shame about Jose tho!

The Doctor

I'm working :(

This thread is my only life line to the game.

Keep me informed guys!

Ray Winstone

Is it on the radio?

Cant be bothered going to watching it - having a BBQ and some beers instead!

Would have liked to have seen a few more youngsters on the bench and Berra out considering if he gets booked he's suspended for the first two games next season.

I think Driver was maybe going to be back but there was something on the website earlier about him maybe not making tonight

Good to see Chesney dropped after his woeful display! Shame about Jose tho!

Pretty sure the thinking behind that is to get him sold. Something tells me we'll be stuck with him next season though.

Can't believe Berra is playing, madness! He's going to be reluctant to get stuck in. Alternatively he could end up getting a yellow card for very little or something he didn't deserve.

I quite like Frail (not as full-time manager I might add). Can you explain this one please Shaggy?

Walter Bishop
Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Elliot, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Wallace, Cesnauskis, Stewart, Zaliukas, Screpis, Mole

Well its clear to see what Frail`s agenda is, he is obviously sticking by what he knows in a effort to win these meaningless games in the hope it will get him the job!!(if he has not aleady been given it)Why else would you play Berra????

FFS Frail give the youngster a chance!!!!

i will be first then wtf is clum playing for i now have no inkling to watch as i detest this little man so much

Ray Winstone
i will be first then wtf is clum playing for i now have no inkling to watch as i detest this little man so much

Because he is Frail's love child.

Everybody is beyond caring really, he is going to get his game while Frail is in charge.

Only a Game

Playing with just one up front again then ?

Playing with just one up front again then ?

Glen and Elliot.

Seriously what does Mole have to do get a start. Playing well for the reserves, scoring goals and what does Frail do. Plays the gay dancer. :rolleyes:

EDIT.

Think i may have missed the sarcasm in OAG's post.

Ray Winstone
Glen and Elliot.

Does Elliot really count?

Its as good as being a man down.

Ibrahim Tall

Don't really see a problem with Berra playing to be honest, if he gets booked big deal, this is the last game of the season we've got against a half decent team anyway. Hardly the end of the world if he's suspended v Gretna/Kilmarnock, especially as either would provide an easier team to play against for McGowan/Rapnik etc anyway.

paulyjambo
Pretty sure the thinking behind that is to get him sold. Something tells me we'll be stuck with him next season though.

Can't believe Berra is playing, madness! He's going to be reluctant to get stuck in. Alternatively he could end up getting a yellow card for very little or something he didn't deserve.

I quite like Frail (not as full-time manager I might add). Can you explain this one please Shaggy?

I think you are right! 1.3M we were offered and we said no! Unbelievable, will be lucky to get 1.3 tatties!!

As for the Berra situation, very bizzare, would have thought McGowan and Rapnik could have played but think Murray prefers McGowan Midfield and he is just back from injury, I'm sure there is some shield game v's hibs so maybe those guys were needed for that...........dont wanna lose to the filth!

Don't really see a problem with Berra playing to be honest, if he gets booked big deal, this is the last game of the season we've got against a half decent team anyway. Hardly the end of the world if he's suspended v Gretna/Kilmarnock, especially as either would provide an easier team to play against for McGowan/Rapnik etc anyway.

If booked his suspension starts next season.

Gary Glen has played 2 games for Hearts this season and equalled Elliots SPL goals for the season. Speaks volumes.

How Elliot still gets a start is beyond me. Fair enough to give him a chance, but he has had a full season of chances to prove his worth.

Still, Mole is not much better. Would prefer to see youngsters.

Is it on the radio?

Cant be bothered going to watching it - having a BBQ and some beers instead!

Part-timer. I'm posting this from the Falkirk Stadium, btw*.

Hearts are 7/4, if anyone's interested in making some free money. ;)

*I'm not.

paulyjambo
Glen and Elliot.

Seriously what does Mole have to do get a start. Playing well for the reserves, scoring goals and what does Frail do. Plays the gay dancer. :rolleyes:

EDIT.

Think i may have missed the sarcasm in OAG's post.

Mole has been banging in the goals and looked sharper than Dance Nation boy when he played a few weeks back. Clum has contributed nothing this season except a good 15 mins vs dunfie and a good game vs ICT,

Ibrahim Tall
If booked his suspension starts next season.

Didn't realise that, thought the delay only happened where red cards were concerned.

Walter Bishop

1 booking for Berra = 2 game suspension from start of next season!!:eek:

Spellczech

Why did Hughes not ask for his ban to be brought forward to tonight - get a meaningless game to count as one of the six?

Why did Hughes not ask for his ban to be brought forward to tonight - get a meaningless game to count as one of the six?

Maybe a impending appeal ?

jambostuart
Part-timer. I'm posting this from the Falkirk Stadium, btw*.

Hearts are 7/4, if anyone's interested in making some free money. ;)

*I'm not.

8/11 with Coral:mad: Where are they 7/4?

I have them to draw 0-0 at 8/1 and ?2 on them winning 1-0 with Glen the scorer at 27/1

Stuck in the library, anyone got a link for watching online that they could PM me?

Don't post it on the thread though

chester copperpot

I almost feel guilty about being on KB when we're playing.

You should be ashamed of yourself;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Stuck in the library, anyone got a link for watching online that they could PM me?

Don't bother it's terrible.

jambostuart

The one I usually use dosen't seem to be working, so if there's links going I wouldnae mind one:)

chester copperpot
You should be ashamed of yourself;)

I couldn't make this due to work commitments, however still feel bad watching a live game on the telly with the boys playing tonight.

Some of us are resigned to it mate.

Another ridiculous foul given against Hearts.

But not even a foul for us when Miko clearly gets stamped on.

Archived