The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

So after posting on another thread about people dropping litter wherever they are it happens right outside my front gate. Pair of arseholes sitting in their car eating their suppers from the chippy just along from my house. Just as I’m locking the door to pop to the shops they drop the wrappers out the passenger window onto the pavement and drive off. Not giving a damn that the person who lives there is actually standing a few feet from them. ****ing scum. 

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sainsbury's moving their stock around again!!! Arseholes, I'm not going to but more toilet fecking duck because you've placed it where the cat food used to be. All I'm doing now is hunting for the bloody cat food!!! Pricks.

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, JWL said:

Sainsbury's moving their stock around again!!! Arseholes, I'm not going to but more toilet fecking duck because you've placed it where the cat food used to be. All I'm doing now is hunting for the bloody cat food!!! Pricks.

Cats are arseholes imo. Better of feeding them toilet duck.

47 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Cats are arseholes imo. Better of feeding them toilet duck.

Mine are cool as ****. Mind you, another seethe is when you get a paw in the face at 4.00 in the morning demanding food. Then when you get out of your nice warm bed and go through to feed it, cat starts eating what's already there!!

On 07/01/2024 at 19:17, Tazio said:

So after posting on another thread about people dropping litter wherever they are it happens right outside my front gate. Pair of arseholes sitting in their car eating their suppers from the chippy just along from my house. Just as I’m locking the door to pop to the shops they drop the wrappers out the passenger window onto the pavement and drive off. Not giving a damn that the person who lives there is actually standing a few feet from them. ****ing scum. 

Big bawz...:thumbsup:

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, JWL said:

Mine are cool as ****. Mind you, another seethe is when you get a paw in the face at 4.00 in the morning demanding food. Then when you get out of your nice warm bed and go through to feed it, cat starts eating what's already there!!

Only cat owners will understand 😆

3 hours ago, JWL said:

Just hope it doesn’t go senile.  We had a cat that started behaving a bit oddly. She would do things like walking off to another room and then yowling at the top of her voice until someone went and carried her back. Which included in the middle of the night sitting in the living room. Or being incapable of jumping onto the settee because of her age but then a few minutes later easily springing onto a worktop. We casually mentioned it to the vet when she was getting checked for something else and he said she was showing classic signs of dementia. Who even knew cats could go senile? 

17 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just hope it doesn’t go senile.  We had a cat that started behaving a bit oddly. She would do things like walking off to another room and then yowling at the top of her voice until someone went and carried her back. Which included in the middle of the night sitting in the living room. Or being incapable of jumping onto the settee because of her age but then a few minutes later easily springing onto a worktop. We casually mentioned it to the vet when she was getting checked for something else and he said she was showing classic signs of dementia. Who even knew cats could go senile? 

Know what you mean but this one knows exactly what she's doing. Had her MOT a few weeks ago and for 13 the vet said she's in great shape (touch wood). Just a cat being a cat and she's done it for years. It's when she doesn't that I'll start to worry. 

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Happened to my family cat a number of years ago. Poor wee soul ended up taking seisures, the final and worst of which led to my old man sending my wee sister to the shed for the shovel. It was over quickly. RiP Charlie Rascal.

superjack
2 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Only cat owners will understand 😆

That looks about right. 1 of my cats, Rudi, will climb up my leg for food, but only when I'm slicing cheese.

Sooperstar
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Happened to my family cat a number of years ago. Poor wee soul ended up taking seisures, the final and worst of which led to my old man sending my wee sister to the shed for the shovel. It was over quickly. RiP Charlie Rascal.

Was this not meant for the Happy Childhood Memories thread? 

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, OBE said:

Big bawz...:thumbsup:

I started a thread a few years after doing exactly that. :lol:

Not quite as dramatic mind you.

Tommy Brown
5 hours ago, Tazio said:

we suspect our lab is showing signs of dementia.

8 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I started a thread a few years after doing exactly that. :lol:

Not quite as dramatic mind you.

I need to catch the filth that's partial to a Banana on the hoof, skins on top of my hedge and on pavement, always leaves an inch of the fruit in skin...👀

On 11/01/2024 at 14:09, JWL said:

My dog sleeps until lunch time because he spends all afternoon running about like a daftie tiring himself out. Bed time at 10pm, passed out on his back until after midday the next day. 

Serves you right for willingly turning yourself into a butler for your choice of furry friend :jj:

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

My dog sleeps until lunch time because he spends all afternoon running about like a daftie tiring himself out. Bed time at 10pm, passed out on his back until after midday the next day. 

Serves you right for willingly turning yourself into a butler for your choice of furry friend :jj:

You know the saying, dogs have owners, cats have staff. To be fair, a paw in the face is a heck of a lot more subtle than the cold nose in the eye.

30 minutes ago, JWL said:

You know the saying, dogs have owners, cats have staff. To be fair, a paw in the face is a heck of a lot more subtle than the cold nose in the eye.

Or even worse, a 45kg fur missile to the baws, which is a daily occurrence when he jumps up on the couch or bed for a cuddle! :lol:

Maybe cats aren't that bad after all! 

Harry Potter

Text,EVRI, we have taken your parcel back to the depot, 😅, no one answered the door😅.,

click link , 😅, get a real job🤡, how do folk fall this pathetic attempt.

iantjambo
4 hours ago, JWL said:

One of ours sticks her tongue up my beak or in my ear when I’m asleep.

Harry Potter
12 hours ago, iantjambo said:

One of ours sticks her tongue up my beak or in my ear when I’m asleep.

i dont like when they start hissing . scary😧.

20 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

i dont like when they start hissing . scary😧.

Hiss back.  Louder.

Or leave the room and come back with a German Shepherd.

That'll show the wee ******* :lol: 

On 17/01/2024 at 09:33, Harry Potter said:

Lazy people, loads now, :seething:.

Current cold snap, local school has advised parents dropping off kids to wear two pair of jammies...:wink:

Vlad Magic

Parking in disabled spots.

Absolute knob jockeys. My Mums registered disabled and carries her blue badge when ever out with Dad.

I witness on a near daily basis idiots parking up in a disabled space and getting out happy as Larry then walk to do their shopping.

Seeeeeeeethe!!

Not a seethe but multiple cables just hanging off tenements.  Looks messy & tacky as f.

That couple of blocks on Dalry Road opposite the cemetery at Muireston is particularly bad.

Can they not go into a bit of piping on the outside?

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Absolute knob jockeys. My Mums registered disabled and carries her blue badge when ever out with Dad.

I witness on a near daily basis idiots parking up in a disabled space and getting out happy as Larry then walk to do their shopping.

Seeeeeeeethe!!

Builders vans and boy-racer hatchbacks in the parent and child spots also.

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Hiss back.  Louder.

Or leave the room and come back with a German Shepherd.

That'll show the wee ******* :lol: 

Are cats scared of lederhosen? 

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Seeeeeeeethe!!

Have you checked to see if they have a blue badge? As it is possible they have a medical condition that entitles them to the blue badge, I e. Hidden disabilities 

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

They're scared of cucumbers. 

But at least it’s given YouTube several hilarious videos of them. 

Edited by Tazio

shlabalaba

Seeeeeeeethe!!

Sorry Vlad  -  im one of these knob jockeys     -  i can guarentee if there are 10 disabled spaces there are never going to be 10 disabled folk in the shop - well 9  cause im using one  :)

Jeffros Furios

Seeeeeeeethe!!

ASDA at Chesser is particularly bad .. lazy , ignorant ***** that need executed .

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Are cats scared of lederhosen? 

I'd be terrified if that turned up in my living room, so they probably would be too.

1 hour ago, shlabalaba said:

Sorry Vlad  -  im one of these knob jockeys     -  i can guarentee if there are 10 disabled spaces there are never going to be 10 disabled folk in the shop - well 9  cause im using one  :)

The state of your grammar, you must have a disability...:thumbsup:

Edited by OBE

1 hour ago, shlabalaba said:

Shame if a shopping trolley hit your car though. Accidentally of course.

Vlad Magic
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Have you checked to see if they have a blue badge? As it is possible they have a medical condition that entitles them to the blue badge, I e. Hidden disabilities 

Yes. 

2 hours ago, shlabalaba said:

Dont know you personally however I find this attitude absolutely disgusting. Just because, in your example, there are spaces spare for the disabled, it does not give anyone the green light to use them if not disabled. 

What if there were only 4 and all 4 were taken up by people like yourself? You going to make my disabled mum walk further than she needs to? 

Honestly this planet is riddled by people who only give 2 shits about themselves and it’s a big **** you to everyone else.

Spellczech
On 07/01/2024 at 19:17, Tazio said:

Don't think you need to be particular - just people who drop litter. There is no need for it...

I keep a few bin bags rolled up in the boot just for when there are no bins around. I don't pretend to be a genius for doing this...

shlabalaba
12 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Yes. 

Dont know you personally however I find this attitude absolutely disgusting. Just because, in your example, there are spaces spare for the disabled, it does not give anyone the green light to use them if not disabled. 

What if there were only 4 and all 4 were taken up by people like yourself? You going to make my disabled mum walk further than she needs to? 

Honestly this planet is riddled by people who only give 2 shits about themselves and it’s a big **** you to everyone else.

:) :)   next your going to say i shouldnt use disabled toilets   ,    tbf  in this world we live in it is look after yourself 

Spellczech
Just now, shlabalaba said:

:) :)   next your going to say i shouldnt use disabled toilets   ,    tbf  in this world we live in it is look after yourself 

Nobody has ever said that disabled toilets are only for disabled people. Are they not just facilities with extra... facilities? Same as disabled seats on buses can be used but should be surrendered if someone disabled gets on...

I think as long as you don't take a newspaper in with you or sht on the walls then I cannot see the problem. Disabled people can wait a minute just like everyone else can...

RustyRightPeg
4 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Seeeeeeeethe!!

My Mrs does this and it does my head in.

I deliberately park miles away when she's in my car just to annoy her.

ArcticJambo

Parked in a disabled bay on Tue in Forfar. Boy waiting to get in to the only space in the car park, waited patiently as I finished my business. Gave him a kindly thumbsd up. Two cool little fonzies. :thumbsup:

JudyJudyJudy

Bus drivers deliberately driving away just as you have attempted to nonchalantly ran for the bus , knowing full well he / she probably would do it . He did . I stuck the vickies up to him

then in train station went to buy some grub for train 🚆 a sausage roll £4.69 !!! Not a sausage on a roll ! I just looked and the guy asked what I wanted I just said “ naw “ 😂😂😎

IMG_2008.gif

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

then in train station went to buy some grub for train 🚆 a sausage roll £4.69 !!! Not a sausage on a roll ! I just looked and the guy asked what I wanted I just said “ naw “ 😂😂😎

As my dad once said to a barman in a concert hall in Manchester having been similarly over charged - 

'That's two drinks I've had in here now son'

Barman - 'Really sir"

Dad - 'Aye, my first AND my ****ing last!' 😁

JudyJudyJudy
35 minutes ago, Daktari said:

As my dad once said to a barman in a concert hall in Manchester having been similarly over charged - 

'That's two drinks I've had in here now son'

Barman - 'Really sir"

Dad - 'Aye, my first AND my ****ing last!' 😁

Brilliant 🤩 

maroondevo52

I got a scone at a Shopping Centre in Cumbernauld, paying by card the lassie asked, there's options on the screen for you ??

How much tip would you like to give 5% or 10%, away tae fek at £2.96 a pop.

PaddysBar

My son’s team were playing this afternoon. They’re 14/15 so play 40 minutes each half. 

On astro, they’re 5-2 up for their first win of the season and the ref calls the game off with 20 minutes of the 80 to play. 

The weather wasn’t any worse than it was in the 1st minute but as soon as the 5th went in, the opposition coach was at the ref. 

Prick. 

Utility bills to drop £300 in April. Now getting bombarded with fix your utilities now or risk price rises. Feckin parasites, we really are horrible to one another...😟

17 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

My son’s team were playing this afternoon. They’re 14/15 so play 40 minutes each half. 

On astro, they’re 5-2 up for their first win of the season and the ref calls the game off with 20 minutes of the 80 to play. 

The weather wasn’t any worse than it was in the 1st minute but as soon as the 5th went in, the opposition coach was at the ref. 

Prick. 

That's just stupid, I'd get it if there was an insurmountable lead, like winning 8-0 but especially at that age there's no way the ref could know that the other team couldn't score 3 in the last 20 mins 

According to the GPS tracker, my delivery driver is doing doughnuts in the local park.

Boy's been on an adventure with my pizza, likes.

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, Ribble said:

That's just stupid, I'd get it if there was an insurmountable lead, like winning 8-0 but especially at that age there's no way the ref could know that the other team couldn't score 3 in the last 20 mins 

Are you misreading?

Losing team's coach starts throwing his toys to get the game abandoned. The ref weakly gave in.