The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Use by dates that you need a microscope to read, joke, another conn.

Oh tell me about it . However use your phone camera and take a pic then just expand the pic ! 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Use by dates that you need a microscope to read, joke, another conn.

images-6.jpeg

5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh tell me about it . However use your phone camera and take a pic then just expand the pic ! 

Or if you have an iPhone click the side button 3 times and it turns the camera into a magnifying glass. 

PaddysBar
7 hours ago, Tazio said:

Or if you have an iPhone click the side button 3 times and it turns the camera into a magnifying glass. 

Just tried that. Doesn’t work on my iPhone 14. 

On topic, pricks that don’t indicate. 

1 hour ago, PaddysBar said:

Just tried that. Doesn’t work on my iPhone 14. 

On topic, pricks that don’t indicate. 

I think you might have to set it up in the phone setting where you can choose what the side button does. 

Nookie Bear

People who look at a meeting of people pictured on social media and their first response is “ooh not very diverse, is it”

Usually followed by a few others - profiles heavy with flags - to fight to get the word “gammon” in there. 

Self-righteous w@nks 

superjack

Wife made tea last night, a nice and simple scotch pie and chips. Whenever I'm down visiting family, I always stock up on decent pies (pies from Hugh Blacks in Armadale are amazing).

For some reason, when the wife took the pie out the oven, the basically ripped the arse off of it some how, but never told me.

When I picked it up for my first bite, the filling fell out and landed on the floor. 

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, superjack said:

Wife made tea last night, a nice and simple scotch pie and chips. Whenever I'm down visiting family, I always stock up on decent pies (pies from Hugh Blacks in Armadale are amazing).

For some reason, when the wife took the pie out the oven, the basically ripped the arse off of it some how, but never told me.

When I picked it up for my first bite, the filling fell out and landed on the floor. 

:rofl:

Sorry, but that's FAF.

Jim_Duncan
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

People who look at a meeting of people pictured on social media and their first response is “ooh not very diverse, is it”

Usually followed by a few others - profiles heavy with flags - to fight to get the word “gammon” in there. 

Self-righteous w@nks 

What impresses me the most is that these people have managed to find a slur that in absolutely no way, shape or form, is based on people's skin colour, because that would be, like, y'know, racist and hypocritical and shit.

RustyRightPeg
On 27/02/2024 at 23:29, Tazio said:

Does it? All is seems to do is open my wallet?

milky_26
1 hour ago, superjack said:

Divorce, it's almost the only option (a new patio is the other one)

Jim_Duncan
48 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Divorce, it's almost the only option (a new patio is the other one)

How's your new role as a marriage guidance counsellor working out for you, milky?

superjack
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

How's your new role as a marriage guidance counsellor working out for you, milky?

I was hoping he was a digger driver!

il Duce McTarkin
19 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Self-righteous w@nks 

I'm hoping to be back in the UK in time for my annual meeting of all-white, all male, middle class, middle aged, mostly Anglo-Saxon Protestant, friends at the pub to watch the Cheltenham gee-gees on the 15th. A couple of Catholics for diversity. One's even a ginger (was a ginger, going a bit white now). Haters come at us.

ArcticJambo

Trying to eat crumbly blue stilton on a cream cracker ... what's the point, you'd be as well just breaking the cracker in two and using a fork to feed yourself directly with the cheese. Crumbs everywhere!

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I'm hoping to be back in the UK in time for my annual meeting of all-white, all male, middle class, middle aged, mostly Anglo-Saxon Protestant, friends at the pub to watch the Cheltenham gee-gees on the 15th. A couple of Catholics for diversity. One's even a ginger (was a ginger, going a bit white now). Haters come at us.

Will see you there. 

Usual gammon on the menu? Luvvly. 

JudyJudyJudy
On 01/03/2024 at 07:21, Nookie Bear said:

Self-righteous w@nks 

So true . My seeth is any flag on a profile also. 

23 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

What impresses me the most is that these people have managed to find a slur that in absolutely no way, shape or form, is based on people's skin colour, because that would be, like, y'know, racist and hypocritical and shit.

Very true mate

Sooperstar
7 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Really? 

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Sounds like a great day/ night. Least youll be able  to let your hair down and no worry about someone grassing you back to whomever for saying the " wrong " thing. 

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Sounds like a great day/ night. Least youll be able  to let your hair down and no worry about someone grassing you back to whomever for saying the " wrong " thing. 

Wish i had more hair to let down😕

Bull's-eye
3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Stop seething so much, then you'd stop pulling it out.

milky_26
4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

just think the money you are saving on shampoo

Harry Potter
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Stop seething so much, then you'd stop pulling it out.

👍, will try.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

It’s one battle I’m still wining in the race to death 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s one battle I’m still wining in the race to death 

🤔😆

th-1975777326.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

🤔😆

th-1975777326.jpg

😂😂😎

On 01/03/2024 at 07:21, Nookie Bear said:

Self-righteous w@nks 

Gammon: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme

It looks diverse to me, there are so many wonderful shades on display here, from light pink through deep ruddy pink all the way to sunbed mahogany, like a slice of the overall skin-tone rainbow. 

On 01/03/2024 at 10:47, Jim_Duncan said:

Is high blood pressure, too many sunbeds/cheap holidays, unchecked fury, too much booze and/or an aversion to moisturiser or other skin care products an actual race and, by extension, a subset of society that is being prejudiced, disadvantaged and oppressed at an institutional and societal level due to their race🤔

Yeah, I don't think so. :laugh2:

Nookie Bear
11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

It looks diverse to me, there are so many wonderful shades on display here, from light pink through deep ruddy pink all the way to sunbed mahogany, like a slice of the overall skin-tone rainbow. 

Is high blood pressure, too many sunbeds/cheap holidays, unchecked fury, too much booze and/or an aversion to moisturiser or other skin care products an actual race and, by extension, a subset of society that is being prejudiced, disadvantaged and oppressed at an institutional and societal level due to their race🤔

What?

henrysmithsgloves
30 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Applies to most posters on here tbh🤔🤔😳

Jim_Duncan
32 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I still fondly recall my dear old, far from aryan white herself, grandmother watching Cameroon v England at Italia 90 and declaring that ‘a couple of them look like they were left too long in the oven, eh no?’

Anyway, it would appear that the lads above are being prejudiced against due to their race by the likes of your good self, so, er, yeah. Crack on. 

il Duce McTarkin
4 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Really? 

Apart from me, obviously.

4 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No need to worry about that. 

I actually keep reasonably polite and enlightened company sometimes, james. :)

2 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Anyway, it would appear that the lads above are being prejudiced against due to their race by the likes of your good self, so, er, yeah. Crack on. 

Can't be prejudiced, Jim, the poster even has white, slightly 'gammony' friends and that.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

Jim_Duncan
10 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Can't be prejudiced, Jim, the poster even has white, slightly 'gammony' friends and that.

Some of my best friends are ham. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

👍

On 02/03/2024 at 13:33, Jim_Duncan said:

I still fondly recall my dear old, far from aryan white herself, grandmother watching Cameroon v England at Italia 90 and declaring that ‘a couple of them look like they were left too long in the oven, eh no?’

Amazing stuff, white-on-white racism. 

As you fine well know, they are pilloried for their fervent desire to bomb the shit out of foreigners and someone noticed that most of these middle-aged right-wing war frothers that are chosen for the Question Time audience share some similar attributes alongside their collective xenophobic, rule Brittania, imperialist mindset. 

Again, if you can point me to anything that suggests these guys are institutionally prejudiced and oppressed at a societal level, then please do so otherwise it is demonstrably laughable to claim they are suffering from racism.

Otherwise, they are just a bunch of disagreeable wanks who should have listened to advice to wear sunscreen and maybe set aside their troglodyte aversion to moisturisers or exfoliating products and indulged in some self-care. 

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

As you fine well know, they are pilloried for their fervent desire to bomb the shit out of foreigners and someone noticed that most of these middle-aged right-wing war frothers that are chosen for the Question Time audience share some similar attributes alongside their collective xenophobic, rule Brittania, imperialist mindset. 

Again, if you can point me to anything that suggests these guys are institutionally prejudiced and oppressed at a societal level, then please do so otherwise it is demonstrably laughable to claim they are suffering from racism.

Otherwise, they are just a bunch of disagreeable wanks who should have listened to advice to wear sunscreen and maybe set aside their troglodyte aversion to moisturisers or exfoliating products and indulged in some self-care. 

I tink you be missing the point, Giz.

You bash on with justifying skin-colour based pejoratives all you like.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Who said they were prejudiced or oppressed?

Who can tel anything about them by the way they look?

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Gizmo can.

He'll then project all kinds of ex-colonial guilt and self loathing onto them.

Can't decide whether the term for this condition should be 'conspicuously woke' or 'conceitedly wank'.

Maybe both. 🤷‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
40 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Well said . 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Gizmo can.

Can't decide whether the term for this condition should be 'conspicuously woke' or 'conceitedly wank'.

Maybe both. 🤷‍♂️

The kinda lads silently ruing the fact that they can't daub some bootpolish on their peely-wally coupons.

Being an olive-skinned half-blood myself, I don't think I'll ever be accused of gammonry. And 'Angry Serrano' just sounds like an STD.

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Gizmo can.

Maybe both. 🤷‍♂️

Having said that…bombing foreign lands? Can start with France. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

:sadrobbo:

Decent starter for 10.

3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Being an olive-skinned half-blood myself, I don't think I'll ever be accused of gammonry.

My complexion assumes that olive hue of the Levant in all but the darkest of winter months, Jim, but despite being a mongrel, I'm gammon AF.

Text from O2 telling me they’re increasing prices by almost 9%. Arseholes. 

8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I share your seethe, I'm on that volt thingy: fibre and mobile. Introductory offer dies in June, was good while it lasted £27, m, 600Gb fibre. £11 mobile 6g data. 9% They're at it.

Jim_Duncan
53 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Giffgaff sent a text this morning saying they are upgrading their network betweem 0800-2000 tomorrow. Great timing - entire workday.

whodanny
On 27/02/2024 at 18:07, Morgan said:

images-6.jpeg

:lol:

17 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Oh yes, please do.

I’ll help.

41 minutes ago, whodanny said:

:lol:

My slightly less than subtle way of pointing out to Harry that ‘con’ has one N.  👍

JudyJudyJudy

Getting asked for your receipt when you leave a shop . A security guard did this to me today at the awful “ ikea” I told her not only do they expect customers to self checkout ( doing workers out a job) but also doing their job , they also don’t even trust you with this either . She actually looked in my bag and tried to do an inventory ! 2 wooden spoon, 2 other kitchen utensils and a colander ! FFS the last of the great train robbers it wasn’t . I even said that to her . Bloody joke . She said “ I’m only doing my job “ I resisted saying the obvious ! Arghh . Sainsbury’s also does this but least they don’t check your bag after , 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy