The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Depends on the scenario here. I see people pulling over and stopping for this all the time when there would plenty of room in the road if they just pulled to the side a bit and slowed down. It's counter productive when cars stop half on/off the road for no real reason. 

Maybe the ignorant selfish twat was following the ambulance because they had a loved one in it?

Both scenarios at traffic lights , ambulance???? Never mentioned ambulance, one was a police car , no one in the back ,boy racer following and definitely not an unmarked police car , second one ,two fire engines and I’m not sure if they carry patients or injured people and certainly not when coming from the fire station .

to me it’s called manners , drivers moving out the way just allow them back in .

I do agree there are times when people move over unnecessarily but they’re just trying to be helpful . 

Drivers racing to gain a few feet , pricks 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Women rant!

The wife said at 10am “I’m going in the shower then we’ll go out for a bit”

ok, Great ?? 

She finally went in the shower at half twelve, she still needs to do her hair and has now decided she needs to make a “quick” phone call to one of her pals. So that’ll be at least another hour until she’s ready!

Of course it’s me that’s the dick that needs to “Stop moaning, I’ll not be long”!

Cow ???

Staying at the holiday inn at Edinburgh airport and due to the highland show, all I can smell is fecking horse shite.

Other parents at kids football ?

1 loud mouth troll of a woman was shouting and screaming at my boy who plays as a forward about not going back but when he did she would scream at him to get up the pitch. Talk about sucking the fun out the game. She was even saying about a box soccer camp her boy is going on better not have any carry on because "He wants this" the boy is ****ing shite, he only gets a game because the other option is a fat kid that's slightly worse.

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

or it could be the young farmers who will have had the same shitey breeks on for the past four days.

More likely the smell of animal excrement from their crutch.

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

or it could be the young farmers who will have had the same shitey breeks on for the past four days.

Could be the Holiday Inn staff. 

Heard from someone recently (cleaning staff) they only get one pair of trousers as part of their uniform. She got pulled up one day for going into work (4th shift in a row) wearing a pair of similar black trousers instead of the ones given as uniform. 

50 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Could be the Holiday Inn staff. 

Heard from someone recently (cleaning staff) they only get one pair of trousers as part of their uniform. She got pulled up one day for going into work (4th shift in a row) wearing a pair of similar black trousers instead of the ones given as uniform. 

Quite possible. I was talking to 1 lassie working here and she said she didn't like my top, hearts top. Turns out she's a hibby, so she is probably the source of the aroma.

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

We finally got out the door at about 2.15 :muggy:

That was some shower and phone call.  :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

Off to primark ? ?

Ooofft!

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That was some shower and phone call.  :facepalm:

Ooofft!

:lol: 

Tell me about it ???

The_razors_edge
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

Other parents at kids football ?

1 loud mouth troll of a woman was shouting and screaming at my boy who plays as a forward about not going back but when he did she would scream at him to get up the pitch. Talk about sucking the fun out the game. She was even saying about a box soccer camp her boy is going on better not have any carry on because "He wants this" the boy is ****ing shite, he only gets a game because the other option is a fat kid that's slightly worse.

Ah ‘soccer moms’. The worst of all the sports related parents. This wasn’t at pitreavie by any chance was it? 

Edited by The_razors_edge

Harry Potter
16 hours ago, superjack said:

Staying at the holiday inn at Edinburgh airport and due to the highland show, all I can smell is fecking horse shite.

Probably cow and sheep deposits in there as well.

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Probably cow and sheep deposits in there as well.

And probably more than a bit of chicken too, given the location.  Quite the farmyard cocktail.

47 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

And probably more than a bit of chicken too, given the location.  Quite the farmyard cocktail.

Ah yes, Marshall's, the chunky chicken champions.

Issues.

Why, in the last five years or so, has the word ‘problems’ been replaced with the word ‘issues’?

Is it fashionable? 

Or, is it even more ‘bandwagon’ jumping?

It’s feckin pathetic.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Issues.

Why, in the last five years or so, has the word ‘problems’ been replaced with the word ‘issues’?

Is it fashionable? 

It’s feckin pathetic.

Sounds like you got issues chief?

12 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Sounds like you got issues chief?

You’re probably right, Ian. :lol: 

Beer fuelled seethes are never a good idea.  :biggrin:

Although, they are at the time.

Unknown user
13 hours ago, Morgan said:

Issues.

Is it fashionable? 

It’s feckin pathetic.

Positive language. Years ago in the call centres they banged on about it, you saw issues not problems, challenges not trouble. You never use phrases like "don't worry" because the last word they heard was worry, a negative word - instead you say things like "you can be confident we'll resolve this". Even resolve instead of fix - fix suggests it's broken while resolve just suggests wee fluffy temporary issues.

I think we're just seeing more and more people who've had to deal with call centre training.

23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Positive language. Years ago in the call centres they banged on about it, you saw issues not problems, challenges not trouble. You never use phrases like "don't worry" because the last word they heard was worry, a negative word - instead you say things like "you can be confident we'll resolve this". Even resolve instead of fix - fix suggests it's broken while resolve just suggests wee fluffy temporary issues.

I think we're just seeing more and more people who've had to deal with call centre training.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Smithee.

I actually find that very interesting, hadn’t heard it before and can see exactly what you mean. That all makes sense to me and I can now go about my daily life, here and on JKB, without getting my knickers in a twist about a wee word!

Cheers,

Morgan

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:thumbsup:

Thanks, Smithee.

I actually find that very interesting, hadn’t heard it before and can see exactly what you mean. That all makes sense to me and I can now go about my daily life, here and on JKB, without getting my knickers in a twist about a wee word!

Cheers,

Morgan

In the long long ago when I took careers and mortgages and the like more seriously I had to teach this stuff to an outsourced call centre in Mumbai. Not my easiest week.

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

In the long long ago when I took careers and mortgages and the like more seriously I had to teach this stuff to an outsourced call centre in Mumbai. Not my easiest week.

Your previous post mentioned call centres.

My wife has just reminded me of something that happened just last week.

I had to phone my credit card company as we’d had three transactions refused the previous day.

He said he was going to ask me some ‘securuty questions’ before proceeding.

The first one was ‘ how young will you be on your next birthday, sir’.?

Immediately put my hackles up but I bit my tongue!

I was then told that there were ‘no issues’ with my card and then, the coup de grace from him, ‘your card is good to go’. Followed by ‘go spend’.  :facepalm:

I was like - feck off will you!

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Your previous post mentioned call centres.

My wife has just reminded me of something that happened just last week.

I had to phone my credit card company as we’d had three transactions refused the previous day.

He said he was going to ask me some ‘securuty questions’ before proceeding.

The first one was ‘ how young will you be on your next birthday, sir’.?

Immediately put my hackles up but I bit my tongue!

I was then told that there were ‘no issues’ with my card and then, the coup de grace from him, ‘your card is good to go’. Followed by ‘go spend’.  :facepalm:

I was like - feck off will you!

Go spend, jesus

15 hours ago, Morgan said:

Issues.

Is it fashionable? 

It’s feckin pathetic.

:leveinproblem:

Thank you for highlighting this issue.

We shall liaise and synergize with other departments so we can use this opportunity to facilitate a resolution for you, moving forward.

:seething:

1 minute ago, Cade said:

Thank you for highlighting this issue.

We shall liaise and synergize with other departments so we can use this opportunity to facilitate a resolution for you, moving forward.

:seething:

:nojustno:

39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Go spend, jesus

I’ve got real issues with you calling me Jesus.

Morgan will suffice in future.

Is that a ‘blue sky idea’?

::troll::

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I’ve got real issues with you calling me Jesus.

Morgan will suffice in future.

Is that a ‘blue sky idea’?

::troll::

You're not Mexican??

Feral little ned *******s cruising the streets looking to hurt people. A lad who works for me got attacked by two of the little shits on Saturday and ended up in A+E. He looks likes he's been in a car crash. Nice quiet guy walking down the road with his girlfriend and they started harassing him for some of his chips and getting more offensive waiting for the inevitable moment where he told them to **** off and then then using it as an excuse. Didn't even have the guts to front up but waited until they were walking away and jumping him from behind. One of the little shits was apparently a bit of a UFC fan and after getting on top of him and pounding his face got him in a choke hold and tried to make him pass out. Meanwhile his mate stood by until he got out the old and then smashed him in the face before they ran away. Luckily they were near a police station and went in and 3 cops rushed straight out on foot and found them so they were arrested there and then after being ID'd. Hope they get the book thrown at them. He reckons they were only about 16 or 17 years old.

On 25/06/2019 at 12:09, Morgan said:

Beer fuelled seethes are never a good idea.  :biggrin:

Although, they are at the time.

:ninja:

Day 2 of this week and the 2nd day where a clarty unwashed minger has sat next to me on the train. Who doesn’t have a wash/shower in the morning and just goes into work stinking of sweat and morning breath? Glad it’s only 30 minutes on the train though and they don’t sit next to me at work. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Helzibob said:

Day 2 of this week and the 2nd day where a clarty unwashed minger has sat next to me on the train. Who doesn’t have a wash/shower in the morning and just goes into work stinking of sweat and morning breath? Glad it’s only 30 minutes on the train though and they don’t sit next to me at work. 

Just no need for that, some folk are just clueless.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, jb102 said:

People who don't know to keep left walking in corridors and on staircases.

1 minute ago, jb102 said:

Or private taxi drivers who wont let you in the left lane after indicating for ages , clueless.

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Or private taxi drivers who wont let you in the left lane after indicating for ages , clueless.

Just pull in and brake check them like a black cab stopping for a fare.

Harry Potter
5 minutes ago, jb102 said:

Just pull in and brake check them like a black cab stopping for a fare.

Cheers bud.lol.

40 minutes ago, jb102 said:

I used to think that about busy escalators (stand on the right, walk up on the left) but apparently it’s much more efficient if people stand on both sides.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, FWJ said:

I used to think that about busy escalators (stand on the right, walk up on the left) but apparently it’s much more efficient if people stand on both sides.

maybe efficient but not very safe i would have thought.

22 minutes ago, FWJ said:

If you read the instructions, they tell you to stand still and hold the handrail. Why do folk walk on escalators?  It goes against the very reason they were invented.  Do these 'walkers' stand in a lift and, as it's moving up, seethe that they should be climbing up the shaft like Bruce Willis? 

Jambosimmy
1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

If you read the instructions, they tell you to stand still and hold the handrail. Why do folk walk on escalators?  It goes against the very reason they were invented.  Do these 'walkers' stand in a lift and, as it's moving up, seethe that they should be climbing up the shaft like Bruce Willis? 

:ruiner: