The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Over two hours to get home from North Berwick yesterday,  not helped by an accident near Baberton where I hope everyone is ok. 

My seethe is that Sheriffhall roundabout. Queuing from the feckin A1. I think there may be the odd time when there isn't a queue, namely 3am, but I wouldn't bet on it. 

Lothians road system is a decaying, underfunded ****ing mess.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Over two hours to get home from North Berwick yesterday,  not helped by an accident near Baberton where I hope everyone is ok. 

My seethe is that Sheriffhall roundabout. Queuing from the feckin A1. I think there may be the odd time when there isn't a queue, namely 3am, but I wouldn't bet on it. 

you are better to detour through dalkeith (i think its been a while since i drove it) and miss sheriffhall 

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Buzz light year and Mickey mouse are no French. 

Well Buzz is from outer space so it's lucky he speaks any earth based language at all.

34 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I used to go out with a creature from Mayfield in the late 70s. I avoid that part of the world. I won't provide details.

Please do.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I used to go out with a creature from Mayfield in the late 70s. I avoid that part of the world. I won't provide details.

it can't be worse than the gold bmw driver from london story that has been posted multiple times before

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

it can't be worse than the gold bmw driver from london story that has been posted multiple times before

To be fair to Jonno, it's hard to compare a gold BMW in London to a Brown Vauxhall Belmont parked up outside the Rowantree!!

Craig Gordons Gloves
On 11/08/2019 at 11:05, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Single deck buses on certain routes at the height of the fringe. These routes are normally served by these buses but you would think on a Sunday they would have a few extra double deck buses available. 

Secondly climate change and those who think it isn't happening can do one today!

This!! I spent a week in Glacier National Park last week, amazing place but they estimate that there will be no glaciers left in the park by 2030, that's only 11 years away - the shrinkage in these glaciers since the 80s is bloody horrific, once they are gone the impact on the overall environment of Montana and that area in particular will be huge but arseholes keep denying that climate change is real....

There's currently 26 glaciers, some over 500 acres in size that are 1/3 of the size they were in 1980, in the previous 80 years they'd lost less than 5% of their size in total. 

Edited by Craig Gordons Gloves

All roads lead to Gorgie
45 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

This!! I spent a week in Glacier National Park last week, amazing place but they estimate that there will be no glaciers left in the park by 2030, that's only 11 years away - the shrinkage in these glaciers since the 80s is bloody horrific, once they are gone the impact on the overall environment of Montana and that area in particular will be huge but arseholes keep denying that climate change is real....

There's currently 26 glaciers, some over 500 acres in size that are 1/3 of the size they were in 1980, in the previous 80 years they'd lost less than 5% of their size in total. 

As someone who has always had an interest in wildlife and ecosystems I feel really depressed by the attitude of leaders like Trump. He probably thinks a glacier is someone who comes to fix his windows! 

Bottles & cans 20p deposit not far away. £4.80 added to a case of 24 beers/coke/irn bru...too far Nicola, back off hen!

Horatio Caine

Using terminology from other sports, in football commentary.  Such as - a team goes 3-0 up "it's game, set and match" or, Celtic (say) are in "pole position" to sign (whoever).  You get what I mean?

luckyBatistuta
On 24/08/2019 at 09:02, Old Blue Eyes said:

Bottles & cans 20p deposit not far away. £4.80 added to a case of 24 beers/coke/irn bru...too far Nicola, back off hen!

Might help stop a growing community of people who are not going over the door, as they are just sitting in the house binging on beer, which can lead to all sorts of problems...and water is better for you than cans of fizzy juice;)

luckyBatistuta
On 22/08/2019 at 15:46, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

So sad, but these fekrs at the top will just continue to pretend it’s not a serious subject.

On 22/08/2019 at 16:35, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

As someone who has always had an interest in wildlife and ecosystems I feel really depressed by the attitude of leaders like Trump. He probably thinks a glacier is someone who comes to fix his windows! 

Not far off the truth there

43 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Might help stop a growing community of people who are not going over the door, as they are just sitting in the house binging on beer, which can lead to all sorts of problems...and water is better for you than cans of fizzy juice;)

Money in muck folk will offer a collection service for a small reward...growing community will still be stuck in the house/door frames.

Waterloo place closed for filming , fair enough  but which arsehole decided to allow temp traffic lights at the top of easter road at the same ****ing time 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

city of edin council are major contributors( indirectly) to air pollution . 

Waterloo place closed for filming , fair enough  but which arsehole decided to allow temp traffic lights at the top of easter road at the same ****ing time 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

It’s never ending the incompetence of that lot. Some of the roadworks that they set up just before and during the festival and also during the Highland show most years, utter fools. 🤬🤬🤬

On the subject of fools, the driver on Saturday night in yours, must have been thinking I was. It wasn’t until I got past that I remembered you don’t work Saturday nights :facepalm:

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s never ending the incompetence of that lot. Some of the roadworks that they set up just before and during the festival and also during the Highland show most years, utter fools. 🤬🤬🤬

On the subject of fools, the driver on Saturday night in yours, must have been thinking I was. It wasn’t until I got past that I remembered you don’t work Saturday nights :facepalm:

You’re not the first to do that 😂😂😂😂

luckyBatistuta
50 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Fat folk that wear clothing with the logo ‘Just Do It’ when they clearly don’t.

41 minutes ago, Herbert said:

What if they're in the gym?

More likely to be doing a Whopper XL with a large dietcoke

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

What if they're in the gym?

Well, they need to be ‘doing it’ more then. :) 

Seriously though, I’m meaning folk in the street.

57 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:spoton:

56 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Only there for the vending machine and to watch the telly. 

:lol: 

luckyBatistuta

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:spoton:

I hope this doesn’t mean you look at your sister in law and think  ‘Just Do It’

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I hope this doesn’t mean you look at your sister in law and think  ‘Just Do It’

:boak:Oh Christ no!  :boak:

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:boak:Oh Christ no!  :boak:

More along the lines of...Please God, Please don’t eat me🙏🏻

9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Phew, thank the Lord🙏🏻

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

More along the lines of...Please God, Please don’t eat me🙏🏻

She’s on Kickback.

She’s furious.

CB34F3C0-64CD-40AF-AF2E-47B54E3BE409.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

She’s on Kickback.

She’s furious.

CB34F3C0-64CD-40AF-AF2E-47B54E3BE409.jpeg

I see Janet the planet has lost a few stone. All the fun with her brother in law has fair shifted abgew calories.

Just now, superjack said:

I see Janet the planet has lost a few stone. All the fun with her brother in law has fair shifted abgew calories.

No fun was had with me, old boy.

I’d rather suck razor blades.

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, superjack said:

:4_1_72:

9 minutes ago, superjack said:

with the size of her in that picture it must have been a LOT of fun

40 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

with the size of her in that picture it must have been a LOT of fun

Morgan, Morgan, the ring on your finger is scratching me.

That's not a ring darling, it's my watch.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

No fun was had with me, old boy.

I’d rather suck razor blades.

Who is 'razor blades'?  I've not heard you mention him before.

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

Who is 'razor blades'?  I've not heard you mention him before.

Janets’ husband.

3 hours ago, superjack said:

Morgan, Morgan, the ring on your finger is scratching me.

That's not a ring darling, it's my watch.

Oh, Ffs!

:lol: 

5 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

A seethe of mines when I worked in fast food tbh. Order 1000 calories worth of food then top it off with a diet coke..piss off

luckyBatistuta
29 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Every penny is a prisoner to Janet.

Not just the pennies, looks like there are still a few captives in there. 

luckyBatistuta
57 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

A seethe of mines when I worked in fast food tbh. Order 1000 calories worth of food then top it off with a diet coke..piss off

Always amazed me too. I hardly ever drink coke, but if I do, it would be diet. I like the flavour way more, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the case here and these land whales are convinced it’s going to make a difference🤯

11 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Always amazed me too. I hardly ever drink coke, but if I do, it would be diet. I like the flavour way more, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the case here and these land whales are convinced it’s going to make a difference🤯

Never really taken to the taste if diet tbh. Bland imo but regular is too sweet.

What annoyed me more is that a good percentage of these folks were actually somehow skinny despite the masses of shite they'd order. Will never understand that one

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

Never really taken to the taste if diet tbh. Bland imo but regular is too sweet.

What annoyed me more is that a good percentage of these folks were actually somehow skinny despite the masses of shite they'd order. Will never understand that one

Might have been one of your customers back in the day then, sorry😞

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Might have been one of your customers back in the day then, sorry😞

All good, man! 👍

luckyBatistuta
43 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Park over their driveway 

Good shout, you can get them told when they come to have a go.

12 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Not just the pennies, looks like there are still a few captives in there. 

Aye, and with room for many more.

Honestly, this ghastly bloater gets invites to the ASDA and Tesco staff Christmas parties.

That’s an indication of how well they know her.