The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

38 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

You pay for this shit? ? 

A man who grazed his hands falling of a scooter at a skatepark, really shouldn’t poke fun at others :D :lol:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

A man who grazed his hands falling of a scooter at a skatepark, really shouldn’t poke fun at others :D :lol:

My hand is the least of it, the bruises from my hip to almost my knee are murder. Feel every bump when I'm driving.

Still can't use my scooter ?

Just now, IronJambo said:

My hand is the least of it, the bruises from my hip to almost my knee are murder. Feel every bump when I'm driving.

Still can't use my scooter ?

So what lesson have we learned?

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

So what lesson have we learned?

A few things.....Going fast is fun. Falling off hurts more than it did 30 years ago. Helmets are barry. My 4 year old is hard as ****, back at the skate park less than a week after losing 2 teeth and destroying his lip. Or maybe he's just stupid. Aye ok, he's stupid.

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

A few things.....Going fast is fun. Falling off hurts more than it did 30 years ago. Helmets are barry. My 4 year old is hard as ****, back at the skate park less than a week after losing 2 teeth and destroying his lip. Or maybe he's just stupid. Aye ok, he's stupid.

Like father, like son as they say :D

16 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Wee wee mate , banging car door shut shut it. and stair doors, might bang mine ha ha

Pished myself at that, tbh!

:wink: 

Ken what really ****s me off, Going to work. I spend my day avoiding killing pedestrians that walk out infront of me, Idiot cyclists that dont have a clue about being on the road and having people aim their cars at me on top of that I get junkies trying their pish. I'm sure other people have similar problems at work so my point is what's the point in work?  I've got another 38years until I can retire I can't cope with that. 

Harry Potter
20 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Ken what really ****s me off, Going to work. I spend my day avoiding killing pedestrians that walk out infront of me, Idiot cyclists that dont have a clue about being on the road and having people aim their cars at me on top of that I get junkies trying their pish. I'm sure other people have similar problems at work so my point is what's the point in work?  I've got another 38years until I can retire I can't cope with that. 

Ha Ha, i give them at least 24 inches when passing

22 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Ha Ha, i give them at least 24 inches when passing

:oohmatron:

3 hours ago, Herbert said:

I’ve been on the road a month now and I’ve developed a burning hatred for cyclists.The mere sight of these Lycra clad wank-stains gives me the rage.

They have their own little road rules in there heads. “Oh, I’m on a bicycle, I can ignore red lights”. 

I had to hit the brakes hard a week or so ago for one of the *****. My reward for saving the ******** life? A glare and the middle finger!

Cretinous arseholes!!!

Edited by iantjambo

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve been on the road a month now and I’ve developed a burning hatred for cyclists.The mere sight of these Lycra clad wank-stains gives me the rage.

They have their own little road rules in there heads. “Oh, I’m on a bicycle, I can ignore red lights”. 

I had to hit the brakes hard a week or so ago for one of the *****. My reward for saving the ******** life? A glare and the middle finger!

Cretinous arseholes!!!

These Lycra adorning pricks bomb about here all the time too. Traffic lights don’t mean a jot to them and they all think they’re Gods gift to women.

Cretinous arseholes!!,

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, Morgan said:

These Lycra adorning pricks bomb about here all the time too. Traffic lights don’t mean a jot to them and they all think they’re Gods gift to women.

Cretinous arseholes!!,

bikes are good in Holland, no where else

50 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

bikes are good in Holland, no where else

So all cyclists can **** off to Holland?

I can get onboard with that suggestion ??

Edited by iantjambo

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Cretinous arseholes!!!

This has been bugging me.

I of course meant 'their'.

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Cretinous arseholes!!!

The window cleaners that cycle along from the west end in the morning are asking for an accident, especially the one with the afro. I had a guy the other day cycling on the inside lane at the start of princess street and I was on the tram tracks and started to pass he decides to pull in without even checking over his shoulder and I was about a foot off his back tyre. He is lucky I wasnt going above 10 at the time and I was watching him. Only cyclists out do private hire drivers.

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Herbert said:

The window cleaners that cycle along from the west end in the morning are asking for an accident, especially the one with the afro. I had a guy the other day cycling on the inside lane at the start of princess street and I was on the tram tracks and started to pass he decides to pull in without even checking over his shoulder and I was about a foot off his back tyre. He is lucky I wasnt going above 10 at the time and I was watching him. Only cyclists out do private hire drivers.

They’ve been running red lights, not fitting lights, not indicating, not wearing helmets, on mobiles, wearing headphones, kicking and punching cars for years now, but they now don’t even bother looking behind themselves anymore, just swerve over without a care in the world...99% of them are erseholes. And now we also have a new breed entirely, the ####wits pished out their faces in groups on these bikes they can rent around the town. Oh aye mate, it’s dead funny swerving all over the road in busy traffic, just to impress your drunken ersehole mates.

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

They’ve been running red lights, not fitting lights, not indicating, not wearing helmets, on mobiles, wearing headphones, kicking and punching cars for years now, but they now don’t even bother looking behind themselves anymore, just swerve over without a care in the world...99% of them are erseholes. And now we also have a new breed entirely, the ####wits pished out their faces in groups on these bikes they can rent around the town. Oh aye mate, it’s dead funny swerving all over the road in busy traffic, just to impress your drunken ersehole mates.

You described private hire and bikes perfectly ?

It's rare you find one that hangs back and gives you space. They must forget they are the most vulnerable road user but they expect everyone else to take responsibility for their safety. They should have to do a CBT type test before you can ride on the roads. 

Chuffing scotrail have the heaters on in my carriage today. My tootsies are boiling. One of the warmest days of the year....let’s get the heating on......... eejits ??.

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

You described private hire and bikes perfectly ?

It's rare you find one that hangs back and gives you space. They must forget they are the most vulnerable road user but they expect everyone else to take responsibility for their safety. They should have to do a CBT type test before you can ride on the roads. 

:spoton:

23 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Black cab drivers. Think they own the pavements. 

:rofl:

Stuart Lyon
23 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Cretinous arseholes!!!

At lunchtime today a guy on a Just Eat bike  was travelling along Earl Grey St away from town. At the lights (at stop) he crossed over to the other side of the road and went straight across the junction into Home St. He went through the red light at Tarvit St/Gilmore Place and as soon as he got over the junction turned immediately right and went onto the pavement for a few yards before stopping outside Scotmid! He was very luck at Tarvit St not to be hit by a car! No consideration for anyone but himself!

27 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

At lunchtime today a guy on a Just Eat bike  was travelling along Earl Grey St away from town. At the lights (at stop) he crossed over to the other side of the road and went straight across the junction into Home St. He went through the red light at Tarvit St/Gilmore Place and as soon as he got over the junction turned immediately right and went onto the pavement for a few yards before stopping outside Scotmid! He was very luck at Tarvit St not to be hit by a car! No consideration for anyone but himself!

The amount of cyclists I’ve seen flaunting basic road safety rules in just a month is incredible.

Herbert nailed it when he said they expect others to be responsible for their safety.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

:rofl:

:lol:

Sunday morning, a black cab was driving up the pavement across the road from Morrisons, in Dalkeith. He even gave me a dirty look.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Sunday morning, a black cab was driving up the pavement across the road from Morrisons, in Dalkeith. He even gave me a dirty look.

That’s Midlothian black cabs in Dalkeith though, they don’t need a brief. Only qualification is a monobrow. I’ve even heard they eat there young out there

906D4776-BD77-4D61-8E56-7DFA6F691195.gif

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That’s Midlothian black cabs in Dalkeith though, they don’t need a brief. Only qualification is a monobrow. I’ve even heard they eat there young out there

906D4776-BD77-4D61-8E56-7DFA6F691195.gif

Yodel. The worst parcel courier in the history of mankind? I have been sent four parcels over the past two weeks by the same vendor. One arrived late, one arrived on time, one got lost and will likely never arrive. The replacement for the lost parcel, which was to be sent overnight, is now two days late and showing no sign of being put on a van for delivery today either, just continuing to sit in Livingston at their depot.

Have been in touch with their live chat probably half a dozen times. Told me two days ago they'd have a manager call me within 24 hours. Nothing.

Tried to call their customer service this morning as I'm at my wits' end. No way to actually speak to a person if you're waiting on delivery, as the automated system will hang up on you once it gives you the parcel status. Had to fool the system to even get put on hold (interminably--it's been half an hour now).

****ing *****.

Unknown user

I'm a cyclist, I don't drive so it's my main transport. 

I got into it in Holland and I just can't give it up here, but I respect traffic, the rules of the road and try to be a good guy. 

But if I'm going to get tarred with the shitey brush anyway I might as well start being a pavement hogging, road swerving wank.

Edited by Smithee

On 15/05/2019 at 01:46, jonesy said:

Late notice request to come to London for work. Booked a Travelodge in Croydon near the office. Arrive in Croydon, 11pm. No rooms. Nonsense. After waiting an hour they send me to bloody Wimbledon. Need to get up in five hours to get a taxi back to Croydon for work. Grr....

I won't use them anymore. Booked one on the m6 to break a drive up for Christmas one year and called them in the morning to advise them I'd be checking in at around 22:00. They then advised me that given the opportunity and regardless of my call they'd resell my room if I don't check in by 18:00. 

My room was still there when I arrived but I'd have been raging if they sent me and my family in a cab for 30 minutes to take me elsewhere.

This forum at times makes me   :seethe: 

Banned from the "Levein's time is up" without any explanation, despite asking for one is bad enough but just now I was half way through reading about Ann Budge's interview on Football Focus when bang!! It gets moved into the Levein thread for God knows what reason.

I can't even access it to get the link to the interview that someone posted.

Thanks a lot.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'm banned from that too. Though I know why! :look:

Just log out to read it. It's a pain...but in all honesty, the thread's a tragedy now anyway. Save yourself the bother.??

Log out, of course. Why didn't I think of that? 

Governor Tarkin

1 hour ago, Barack said:

I'm banned from that too. Though I know why! :look:

Just log out to read it. It's a pain...but in all honesty, the thread's a tragedy now anyway. Save yourself the bother.??

I can generally work out where most of my thread bans come from.

When you know you've been McCabed it can be a bit irksome.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I've not been banned from a thread for yonks. 

:verysmug:

I don't think I ever have been. Do you get a warning point as well? I got one for calling someone a smug twat recently, then got it rescinded because I was talking about Jurgen Klopp and not another poster.

It got me thinking though, when you see some of the abuse that gets posted on here, "I think he's a smug twat" seems like a very low threshold for a warning point!

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't think I ever have been. Do you get a warning point as well? I got one for calling someone a smug twat recently, then got it rescinded because I was talking about Jurgen Klopp and not another poster.

It got me thinking though, when you see some of the abuse that gets posted on here, "I think he's a smug twat" seems like a very low threshold for a warning point!

Depends if the Mods have a nark on, probably.

Most of mines seem to be for being provocative as opposed to abusive.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I have been banned from a few threads in the past and I think I may have got a couple of warning points. But it's been a while and I am a reformed character. 

You either lead a charmed life or have an inside man, Jonno. The number of times I've reported you and it's fallen on deaf ears is staggering.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You either lead a charmed life or have an inside man, Jonno. The number of times I've reported you and it's fallen on deaf ears is staggering.

e1410ad62bf8e1f7558bf0e72c8cc18a.jpg

A bit provocative?

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

I said some naughty things to a poster.

That's when you're at your best, Barack.

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

It's not what you know, it's who you know, Gov.

:wink:

Smug tw*t.

?

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

You're lucky I don't report you for that.....

Actually I don't need to because my insider is probably on the case unless he is as pissed as a fart....

???

Aha, so it is a he...

:interehjrling:

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

???

Салатные палочки

Forgot my Zone Card this morning. It's my fault obviously, leaving it in another jacket but it took all my strength not to punch the ticket guy when he was taking the cash from me. 

:seething:

On 18/05/2019 at 22:39, jonnothejambo said:

Drat, drat and triple drat. 

:phface:

Foul language.

Reported.

Accidently put Dinamo Zagreb (instead of Locomotive Moscow) in a treble earlier. It's just rubbing salt in the wound after picking out a winning treble on Monday that I never had a chance to put on.

Governor Tarkin
On 19/05/2019 at 13:26, Smithee said:

So who else has fingered jonno recently?

:sadrobbo:

Underrated post imo.