The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

People with driveways who park on the street!

Been mentioned on here before. It was assumed on here their actions were not intended to frustrate, the are just thick as ****!

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Maybe the lardarses are referring to stuffing their fat coupons with shite.

Exactly!

Nike new logo should be ‘Just Eat It’.

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

I see Japan have resumed whaling. Looks like the harpoon has gone up her farter but has yet to explode.

It’s the only thing she’s likely to get up her Jimmy Carter.

On 03/02/2013 at 13:57, cosanostra said:

Been a while since we've had one of these. I'll kick things off with a few examples of arseholery i've witnessed recently.

People who talk in the cinema while the film is playing deserve to be dragged outside and beaten unconscious. About every time I go to the cinema I end up having to tell some utter **** to shut the **** up.

The train pulls up and you're trying to get off but a crowd of absolute ****s crowd the door so you can't get off. Some particularly horrible ****s might even try to rush onto the train before the people trying to get off have been able to.

Scum.

Drunk people shouting inane drivel throughout stand-up comedy gigs. Your heckles are never funny and you sound like a moron. Glasgow is absolutely terrible for this for some reason. Instant ejection for any dickhead who shouts shit out when the comedian is on.

Tim Minchin. Anything he does or says just irks me. His stupid face and make-up. An utter knob.

Being served in a shop by two people who continue a private conversation and completely disregard the fact that you're standing there. Ignorant a-holes.

Being ignored in bar / restaurant by waiting / bar staff until they are quite ready. Just a simple acknowledgement makes a world of difference.

People in banks who try to sell you all manner of shit when you're only trying to pay in a cheque. I understand that they are pressured into behaving like this so I blame the dicks who make them behave in this way. It's still annoying though.

Moaning barsteward

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Is it not illegal to block a drive? 

You can park in someones driveway though. 

You can park in front of a drive if there are no cars in it.

Asked work if one of my days off one week could be a certain day as it's the wee fellas birthday. "Aye that's fine, not a problem". Punted on an 8 hour shift that day despite them barely making up my contract with 4/5 hour days the last few weeks because "things are tight". Arseholes

8 hours ago, Herbert said:

Is it not illegal to block a drive? 

You can park in someones driveway though. 

Might very well be illegal although I'm no expert on the rules.

Pretty sure parking in a driveway without permission is actually legally defined as trespassing. An old work colleague told me that one after he done exactly that

17 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

You can park in front of a drive if there are no cars in it.

So you leave the car then the person who owns it comes back and wants in his/her drive.:muggy:

Pricks on bikes who seem to think that the path thru Colinton Dell is solely for them to race past people walking . Absolute ***** today who hit a wee old woman’s dog , if only I’d been close enough , my dogs lead would’ve been thrown at his wheels in the hope that it caused him injury . 

Poor wee woman was in tears 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Pricks on bikes who seem to think that the path thru Colinton Dell is solely for them to race past people walking . Absolute ***** today who hit a wee old woman’s dog , if only I’d been close enough , my dogs lead would’ve been thrown at his wheels in the hope that it caused him injury . 

luckyBatistuta
26 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Every time I talk to people who cycle, they always say that they never do all the things that are breaking the law and that they follow all the rules and think these type of cyclists give them a bad name...yet, all I ever see every single day at work, is 99.9% of cyclists, going through red lights, green mans, along pavements, no lights on, wrong way on one way streets, swerving from lane to lane on the wrong side of the road with no indication what they are about to do.

7 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

So you leave the car then the person who owns it comes back and wants in his/her drive.:muggy:

I don't make the laws, Harry.

18 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I don't make the laws, Harry.

think its more about common sense but as we know a lot of folk lack that simple qualification, 

8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye but the original seethe was about people taking up street space despite having their own personal driveways. **** em I say

luckyBatistuta
8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

They don’t need their driveway, they park in the street.

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Every time I talk to people who cycle, they always say that they never do all the things that are breaking the law and that they follow all the rules and think these type of cyclists give them a bad name...yet, all I ever see every single day at work, is 99.9% of cyclists, going through red lights, green mans, along pavements, no lights on, wrong way on one way streets, swerving from lane to lane on the wrong side of the road with no indication what they are about to do.

Dressed like bellends too. Adults wearing football tops get a hard time from a lot of folk but pedaling about in Lycra with 'Team Sky' or `Ineos'  emblazoned across it is 100 times worse! 

Captain Sausage
4 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Dressed like bellends too. Adults wearing football tops get a hard time from a lot of folk but pedaling about in Lycra with 'Team Sky' or `Ineos'  emblazoned across it is 100 times worse! 

Pretty sure the actual equivalence you’re looking for is adults wearing football tops when playing football - which would seem pretty normal to me. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Captain Sausage said:

Pretty sure the actual equivalence you’re looking for is adults wearing football tops when playing football - which would seem pretty normal to me. 

Just adults wearing the tops in general get mocked. These twats on bikes are mainly the daily commuters who dress like they're in the Tour De France

Captain Sausage
9 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Just adults wearing the tops in general get mocked. These twats on bikes are mainly the daily commuters who dress like they're in the Tour De France

Meh. If I’m riding a road bike, Lycra is basically essential to protect my baws. The tops are useful because I can keep my phone, wallet and work pass in them. 

The designs are are a bit cringe and I just wear plain colour ones but each to their own. 

They are cycling so it’s not exactly a leap that they’d wear cycling clothes. If I saw someone wandering around town without a bike in full Lycra, I’d agree with you. 

Captain Sausage
8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

People are arrogant, selfish, ignorant pricks. Every single one of them. 

FTFY

56 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

FTFY

If what you have amended it to is correct then what he originally said must also be correct. Thus there was nothing to be fixed.

Goodnight.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Cyclists are arrogant, selfish, ignorant pricks. Every single one of them. 

This is the kind of discrimination I could get on board with.

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

If what you have amended it to is correct then what he originally said must also be correct. Thus there was nothing to be fixed.

Goodnight.

Aristotle, be damned.

Kickback's gone Sooperstar highbrow.

:sweeet:

luckyBatistuta
32 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Goodnight.

:welldone:

23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

This is the kind of discrimination I could get on board with.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

Meh. If I’m riding a road bike, Lycra is basically essential to protect my baws. The tops are useful because I can keep my phone, wallet and work pass in them. 

The designs are are a bit cringe and I just wear plain colour ones but each to their own. 

They are cycling so it’s not exactly a leap that they’d wear cycling clothes. If I saw someone wandering around town without a bike in full Lycra, I’d agree with you. 

I’ve got a bicycle sitting in my garage. At no time that I’ve went out on it have I ever worn Lycra, or felt the need and I’ve always quite easily carried my phone, wallet, keys, etc

36 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Goodnight.

:yas:

16 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:spoton: Every single one of them is a lying arsehole. FACT.

12 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Cyclists are arrogant, selfish, ignorant pricks. Every single one of them. 

Not a cyclist Jonno, lol, oh and i agree with you, mind one ended up on my car bonnet outside corstorphine police station

on the roundabout, how he never saw me is beyond belief, :sad:

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Not a cyclist Jonno, lol, oh and i agree with you, mind one ended up on my car bonnet outside corstorphine police station

on the roundabout, how he never saw me is beyond belief, :sad:

Hope you took him for a little ride around the block, although I didn’t know a Nimbus 2000 had a bonnet🤔

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Hope you took him for a little ride around the block, although I didn’t know a Nimbus 2000 had a bonnet🤔

Ha Ha

On 05/09/2019 at 11:21, Harry Potter said:

Yes, that's fine believe it or not

On 05/09/2019 at 11:21, Harry Potter said:

It sort of defeats the point of the drive. If it was not allowed then the driveway owner effectively has 2 spaces, the one on the drive and the one on the road and therefore would be as well just parking on the road.

If nobody is in the drive, it's fair game imo

On 05/09/2019 at 15:57, luckyBatistuta said:

For a while I was regularly cycling through Falkirk centre last year, I actually got stopped by the police who asked me to cycle on the pavement for the section between forth valley college and the bingo hall on Kerse lane, they felt it was too dangerous to be part of the general traffic there.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

For a while I was regularly cycling through Falkirk centre last year, I actually got stopped by the police who asked me to cycle on the pavement for the section between forth valley college and the bingo hall on Kerse lane, they felt it was too dangerous to be part of the general traffic there.

That doesn’t surprise me, the standard of policing in this country has dropped, they will take on anybody. 

Watching the Scotland game using IPTV. I went to pu a couple of quid on scotland to score first goal, went online and realised there's a 2 minute gap between my steam and real time. Not only did I miss the chance for a few quid, I also knew there was a goal coming for us.

It's ok, I wont blame bet 365 for this 1.

Thread titles which aren't titles.

"Is it just me or...". Or what? "My granny has...". Died? Three nipples? 

Refuse to click on that type of shite. 

3 hours ago, Smack said:

Thread titles which aren't titles.

"Is it just me or...". Or what? "My granny has...". Died? Three nipples? 

Refuse to click on that type of shite. 

You have a strange family.

A Boy Named Crow

Dress codes. Why does what I wear matter to anybody else? I feel most comfortable, most at ease, the most myself, when I’m wearing jeans t-shirt and trainers. Why would it offend people if I turn up at their dinner party / job interview / wedding wearing the best representation of myself? Instead there’s this unspoken (sometimes spoken) requirement to dress in a certain  way, usually involving a suit, or worse and more infuriatingly, a tie!

Ar my own wedding, it was a Cino-Australian/ Scottish effort, so all the bloods from all over the world were encouraged to kilt up and many did. One of my mates is English and didn’t quite get it, his kilt outfit was a bit casual, he was mortified, but we really didn’t care, it was all just fun.

I blame his awkwardness on the people who get all offended if you turn up with an open necked shirt - they would rather have you sit there being slowly  choked than enjoy their event in comfort!

I rambled on a bit there...dress-codes make me seethe was the point 

Horatio Caine
8 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Dress codes. Why does what I wear matter to anybody else? I feel most comfortable, most at ease, the most myself, when I’m wearing jeans t-shirt and trainers. Why would it offend people if I turn up at their dinner party / job interview / wedding wearing the best representation of myself? Instead there’s this unspoken (sometimes spoken) requirement to dress in a certain  way, usually involving a suit, or worse and more infuriatingly, a tie!

Ar my own wedding, it was a Cino-Australian/ Scottish effort, so all the bloods from all over the world were encouraged to kilt up and many did. One of my mates is English and didn’t quite get it, his kilt outfit was a bit casual, he was mortified, but we really didn’t care, it was all just fun.

I blame his awkwardness on the people who get all offended if you turn up with an open necked shirt - they would rather have you sit there being slowly  choked than enjoy their event in comfort!

I rambled on a bit there...dress-codes make me seethe was the point 

So you `encouraged` folk at your wedding to kilt up? Isn't that what you've just been complaining about? (in a low-level type of way I agree)

12 hours ago, superjack said:

Watching the Scotland game using IPTV. I went to pu a couple of quid on scotland to score first goal, went online and realised there's a 2 minute gap between my steam and real time. Not only did I miss the chance for a few quid, I also knew there was a goal coming for us.

It's ok, I wont blame bet 365 for this 1.

Ladbrokes app pulled its usual shit on me last night. 

Had the following line on:

San Marino to win with a 5 goal start

Both teams to score and over 2.5 in the Scotland game

Btts and over 2.5 in the Croatia game

Over 1.5 in Wales game.

As soon as the Scotland and Wales bet came in the ***** suspended the selections on both games on the line which made the cash out unavailable. I probably would’ve used it as I was starting to doubt that Slovakia we’re going to score  against Croatia. They didn’t and I lost out.

Ladbrokes are absolutely brutal for this.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

So you `encouraged` folk at your wedding to kilt up? Isn't that what you've just been complaining about? (in a low-level type of way I agree)

Nah, it was entirely take it or leave it. People wanted to, but were worried I’d be offended. I just let them know it was something we’d welcome. They could’ve worn singlets and flip flops for all I cared