Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generic Username

Your trolling sucks... heard better trolling working with Greeks.

Meh if you dont agree with my post dont be a child. Grow a set and act your age.

Easy.

Getting into a strop about wrestling and you want me to act my age?

Hello irony. I've been expecting you.

Beats is spot on. His source is cast-iron.

Not going to share that with folk on here as it's not my place, but thanks for the PMs Beats. Couldn't believe the guy was as high up tbh!

As we have already made clear on the thread, the management at WWE know how good Khali is. The thing with Punk is a difficult one as they wanted to get rid of him, but after he did that shoot monologue, the fans pressured Vince etc to bring him back. The popularity with the fans kept him in the spotlight, but his ability is seen as nothing more than mediocre by the management. I happen to know that his reign as champion has only been allowed to run as long as it did because Mark Henry has been injured. He is scheduled for the top prize asap I believe, watch this space :thumbsup:

I'd heard similar regarding Mark Henry. He has been pencilled in to win the Heavyweight Title in the first PPV after Wrestlemania :thumbsup:

I'd heard similar regarding Mark Henry. He has been pencilled in to win the Heavyweight Title in the first PPV after Wrestlemania :thumbsup:

No. The WWE title. They feel it's time to give him the main event push he deserves and is the perfect man to destroy Cena, becoming a mega heel for the ages.

All this "inside info" has been on www.ewrestlingnews.com for weeks

Stop talking pish. Link then.

I GUARANTEE my info isn't on anywhere.

No. The WWE title. They feel it's time to give him the main event push he deserves and is the perfect man to destroy Cena, becoming a mega heel for the ages.

That's what I meant. Once he beats Cena on consecutive PPVs, he'll be up against The Rock at Summerslam.

Mark Henry is another very decent wrestler. I mind years ago he was meant to be riding Mae Young and they took the piss out of him. Luckily they are giving him a run at the title now.

That's what I meant. Once he beats Cena on consecutive PPVs, he'll be up against The Rock at Summerslam.

Not the Rock mate.

I'll PM you ;)

Dunno where Kirky gets his info, but it certainly isn't from the dispatches me and Beats are reading/listening to :lol:

Dunno where Kirky gets his info, but it certainly isn't from the dispatches me and Beats are reading/listening to :lol:

Making a bit of a ***** of himself if truth be told Tommy!

Pm please.

Will do mate. I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention anything on the thread though. Were all on a forum now plenty chat on there if you want?

The Great Khali

Will do mate. I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention anything on the thread though. Were all on a forum now plenty chat on there if you want?

Pm link and I'm there my man :thumbsup:

The belt would signify being the best

5079800.jpg

:)

This.

Maybe something like I'm Khali and I'm the greatest in the wwe today. Something along those lines.

The top guys can do as they please mate. Up to him really.

Cool. Just watched him for the first time, against Kane (first time watching him too). Kane win. I know absolutely nothing about the wrestlers nowadays! I dont even think ive saw The Rock fight! 20 years to catch up on!

Edited by spunkmeyer

The Great Khali

Beautiful mate :thumbsup:

I thought so too. I thought I would use a sig that shows how loveable the big guy is, whilst using an inspirational quote from such a big fan of the guy.

I thought so too. I thought I would use a sig that shows how loveable the big guy is, whilst using an inspirational quote from such a big fan of the guy.

Can't wait until he wins the title next :thumbsup: