WWE

Beats

Despite the boy knowing fine well he was being trolled he still got sucked in, to the point he threw a wobbler of a last post before storming off.

You just don't see that enough these days!

Not storming off mate. I know full well what's going on. It's cool.

I understand its only certain folk that are allowed to post without being trolled. Anyway the games about to start. Where are you sitting? We could carry on the debate at half time..

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Generic Username

Plus he has been shown up to know absolutely **** all about Wrestling.

**** ALL.

I love how you've picked a random huddy, one so obvious that you're no being serious and folk have still thrown wobblers. I feel like I'm witnessing JKB back in 05/06 again. Glorious.

Generic Username

I understand its only certain folk that are allowed to post without being trolled. Anyway the games about to start. Where are you sitting? We could carry on the debate at half time..

:jjyay:

Meet you for a pagger at the pie stands aye? I'll be the boy in The Great Khali t-shirt.

:rofl:

Me and Audio v You and Kearney in a Punjabi Prison match?

Edited by Beats

He's trolled the boy so well he's got him going after me for a square go.

That's how it's done kids.

This calls for a tag match.

No DQ :jjyay:

What are the chances of a wrestling thread ending in a potential tag team match? :arry:

In a way, I hope so - I can take on manager duties at ringside.

Has anyone got a 'Mouth if the South' Jimmy Hart megaphone I can borrow?

In a way, I hope so - I can take on manager duties at ringside.

Has anyone got a 'Mouth if the South' Jimmy Hart megaphone I can borrow?

I'm better on the mic than you, any day, Kirkwood :muggy:

PS was going to slag you cretins off for backslapping Beats, but tbf this work is exactly why he is the reigning Kickback poster and troll of the year by my vote in the end of year poll. Just glorious.

You are a wrestling fan, Scott. Perhaps not the man to be posting images like that about other people :)

What was it Woody Allen wrote? "Can you imagine the level of a mind that watches wrestling"?

Interehjrling.

Generic Username

post-6335-1362007890146_thumb.jpg

You've quite the brass neck suggesting other folk are crayon munchers given the nick you whipped yourself into last night over a "sport" that is essentially Hollyoaks in a boxing ring.

Prince Buaben

You've quite the brass neck suggesting other folk are crayon munchers given the nick you whipped yourself into last night over a "sport" that is essentially Hollyoaks in a boxing ring.

:lol:

I'm better on the mic than you, any day, Kirkwood :muggy:

Bold claim, Tommy. I reckon I'm more of a Paulo Sergio to your John McGlynn :whistling:

Forget everything else that's going on. My point about you being utterly clueless about Wrestling stands.

Yep. You've trolled me into submission.

Sergio Garcia

Inside knowledge of predicting some of the most obvious of storylines? It does make me chuckle Kickback at times.

Beats showing why he is the Master.

Punk will leave after Summer Slam. This is fact. I have a few contacts over in the States and I've already said too much so I'll leave it at that.

Khali is a former champion who deserves more respect from people like you.

Kearney you stick to singing Steps or some pish at Butlins and leave the hard stuff to me. Good lad :thumbsup:

Punks going nowhere. I really dont know why you have so much love for Khali in the ring.. this is the same guy who was suspended for 90 days for taking drugs, Just like Jack Swagger is about to be after Wrestlemania where he was due to win the title but will lose and have an "injury" as hes being suspended for a DUI by WWE.

With regards to my inside info I have 1 friend who works in Local pro Wrestling which is part funded by WWE and I know of someone who works in the WWE based in New York. I have more inside info than the likes of yourself Beats.

Im not saying this in regards to myself but a few of you have made little pathetic remarks at people who have a view on the subject and your going OTT. Cut it out just cause some people have different views doesnt mean you can try and be a smart a** behind a keyboard trying to be a keyboard hardman.

And hilariously those people actually dont rate Punk... THATS the funniest thing of it all.

Scottg putting Beats over well on this thread.

:lol:

He's selling the big right hands like a champ. Think Beats is sandbagging him though - poor form :down:

Punks going nowhere. I really dont know why you have so much love for Khali in the ring.. this is the same guy who was suspended for 90 days for taking drugs, Just like Jack Swagger is about to be after Wrestlemania where he was due to win the title but will lose and have an "injury" as hes being suspended for a DUI by WWE.

With regards to my inside info I have 1 friend who works in Local pro Wrestling which is part funded by WWE and I know of someone who works in the WWE based in New York. I have more inside info than the likes of yourself Beats.

Im not saying this in regards to myself but a few of you have made little pathetic remarks at people who have a view on the subject and your going OTT. Cut it out just cause some people have different views doesnt mean you can try and be a smart a** behind a keyboard trying to be a keyboard hardman.

And hilariously those people actually dont rate Punk... THATS the funniest thing of it all.

Oh and after Mania when the Rock loses... at the moment thats whats due to happen he will not return until Summerslam where he is scheduled to fight possibly Brock Lesnar.

And Taker V Punk is going to be announced in the next 2 weeks in a match.. "The Streak" V "The Best in the world" There ya go.

The Great Khali

Kearney stop ruining Wrestlemania for me please.

It's a joke that I'm going to be watching it and knowing everything that happens thanks to you and your inside knowledge.

All that pop music has rotted your brain Kearney

Your trolling sucks... heard better trolling working with Greeks.

Meh if you dont agree with my post dont be a child. Grow a set and act your age.

Easy.

The Great Khali has more about him than Punk. I think we have established that so no need to go over that again.

I am more interested in what you are saying about inside info. I have sent a few pm's over the past hour to Tommy who now knows my source who I can ASSURE you is the real deal. How do you think I ended up with front row tickets to an event in Glasgow ;)

I've been on Kickback around 4 and a half years and in that time I have established myself as the top boey as regards to WWE/WWF and I find your lack of respect disgusting. If you can't debate a point get off MY thread.

You really need to grow up son.

Now if you want to apologise to me we can start again and have a proper debate. I just want some respect mate. Too much to ask?

The Great Khali has more about him than Punk. I think we have established that so no need to go over that again.

I am more interested in what you are saying about inside info. I have sent a few pm's over the past hour to Tommy who now knows my source who I can ASSURE you is the real deal. How do you think I ended up with front row tickets to an event in Glasgow ;)

I've been on Kickback around 4 and a half years and in that time I have established myself as the top boey as regards to WWE/WWF and I find your lack of respect disgusting. If you can't debate a point get off MY thread.

Now if you want to apologise to me we can start again and have a proper debate. I just want some respect mate. Too much to ask?

Im not showing you a lack of respect Im not apoligising for having a view and if you dont agree with it fine. I respect your views and hopefully you respect mine everyones entitled to their own view yes?

Thats why freedom of speech was put in place.

But anyway some of your points and posts on the WWE have been very good indeed.

Keep it up :)

I've spent the last 24 hours reviewing Khali matches and I've seen the light. He really is a remarkable wrestler. Don't know what I was thinking about.

Beats, you really are the man. Thanks for setting me on the right path.

Beats is spot on. His source is cast-iron.

Not going to share that with folk on here as it's not my place, but thanks for the PMs Beats. Couldn't believe the guy was as high up tbh!

As we have already made clear on the thread, the management at WWE know how good Khali is. The thing with Punk is a difficult one as they wanted to get rid of him, but after he did that shoot monologue, the fans pressured Vince etc to bring him back. The popularity with the fans kept him in the spotlight, but his ability is seen as nothing more than mediocre by the management. I happen to know that his reign as champion has only been allowed to run as long as it did because Mark Henry has been injured. He is scheduled for the top prize asap I believe, watch this space :thumbsup:

Beats is spot on. His source is cast-iron.

Not going to share that with folk on here as it's not my place, but thanks for the PMs Beats. Couldn't believe the guy was as high up tbh!

As we have already made clear on the thread, the management at WWE know how good Khali is. The thing with Punk is a difficult one as they wanted to get rid of him, but after he did that shoot monologue, the fans pressured Vince etc to bring him back. The popularity with the fans kept him in the spotlight, but his ability is seen as nothing more than mediocre by the management. I happen to know that his reign as champion has only been allowed to run as long as it did because Mark Henry has been injured. He is scheduled for the top prize asap I believe, watch this space :thumbsup:

No problem at all Tommy :thumbsup:

One bit of info that I'm willing to share is Monday night Raw Legends bouts. This will start after Mania (no exact date) Basically 2 former superstars will meet on Raw in a 1 on 1 match. I believe Vince is willing to try this over a 4 week period and see how it goes.

Another thing they are looking as is bringing back the traditional Survivor Series matches.

Exciting few months ahead. Keep your eye on Shane McMahon as well ;)

No problem at all Tommy :thumbsup:

One bit of info that I'm willing to share is Monday night Raw Legends bouts. This will start after Mania (no exact date) Basically 2 former superstars will meet on Raw in a 1 on 1 match. I believe Vince is willing to try this over a 4 week period and see how it goes.

Another thing they are looking as is bringing back the traditional Survivor Series matches.

Exciting few months ahead. Keep your eye on Shane McMahon as well ;)

It would be great if the Grand Finale was part of every survivor series. This really made the 1990's one.