WWE

Beats

HUSS...HUSS...

:lol: Aye even done that during his interviews. Never broke character. Top wrestler :smuggy:

The Warlord looked like Kano from Mortal Kombat but jacked up on roids!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Great Khali

The Great Khali better than CM Punk?

The **** did I just read?

Listen mate, this thread is all about opinions. Do u see punk chopping folks heads? Is punk musclier than Khali? No.

Khali should be in with at least a shout of facing the rock.

The Great Khali better than CM Punk?

The **** did I just read?

Of course Khali is better. CM Punk brings **** all to the WWE. Khali at least has a personality.

Beats, your credibility as a wrestling buff died the minute you said you rated Khali.

I've forgotten more about WWE then you will ever know.

I've forgotten more about WWE then you will ever know.

You know zero about wrestling ability. You've proved that many times on this thread.

You know zero about wrestling ability. You've proved that many times on this thread.

You are a new kid on the block clearly. I've the experience of MANY wrestling events so I think I know a lot more than you ever will.

You are just pissed off because I have been speaking the truth about Punk.

This chat about every1 being better than cm punk is horrific!! Khali can barely talk or walk!

Clearly not a wrestling fan. Go away and come back when you have done some research.

This chat about every1 being better than cm punk is horrific!! Khali can barely talk or walk!

They can only be at the wind up. Only the Giant Gonzales comes close to being as bad as Khali.

They can only be at the wind up. Only the Giant Gonzales comes close to being as bad as Khali.

Comparing the Giant Gonzales to the Great Khali :cornette:

You are a new kid on the block clearly. I've the experience of MANY wrestling events so I think I know a lot more than you ever will.

You are just pissed off because I have been speaking the truth about Punk.

Clearly not a wrestling fan. Go away and come back when you have done some research.

I've watched wrestling for 35 years, British and American. I attend at least 2 WWE events per year. I know enough to know you're either at the wind up or know nowt.

Franklin Delano Bluth

This thread :rofl:

Comparing actors, to see which ones better. Merge this with the Oscar thread. I used to wrestle when I had a trampoline in my back garden and I was 8. I was a high flyer, Rey Mysterio type.

:rofl:

I've watched wrestling for 35 years, British and American. I attend at least 2 WWE events per year. I know enough to know you're either at the wind up or know nowt.

Anyone who has watched British wrestling for 35 years is clueless.

And less of the wind up pish. Just because I have a different opinion from you doesn't mean you can come out with that shite.

Anyone who has watched British wrestling for 35 years is clueless.

And less of the wind up pish. Just because I have a different opinion from you doesn't mean you can come out with that shite.

You portray yourself as some authority on wrestling but back it up with a load of crap. Khali, Big Show etc aren't proper wrestlers. They're freaks.

It seems only you can have an opinion and everyone else is wrong.

You portray yourself as some authority on wrestling but back it up with a load of crap. Khali, Big Show etc aren't proper wrestlers. They're freaks.

It seems only you can have an opinion and everyone else is wrong.

Freaks?

I assume one of the greatest wrestlers of all time Andre the Giant is also a freak then?

Freaks?

I assume one of the greatest wrestlers of all time Andre the Giant is also a freak then?

Yes.

I get it know, you think wrestlers should be in the Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks mould.

Whatever floats your boat. I prefer athletic, technical wrestlers like Michaels, Perfect, Hart etc.

Yes.

I get it know, you think wrestlers should be in the Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks mould.

Whatever floats your boat. I prefer athletic, technical wrestlers like Michaels, Perfect, Hart etc.

No I don't. I'm just using him as an example in our Khali debate.

Shawn was a great wrestler. Perfect? Nah out for me.

My favourite wrestler of all time is probably Brutas Beefcake. Outstanding talent.

The Great Khali

Yes.

Quite right too. The bigger the superstar, the better the wrestler. Mark Henry, Viscera, Big show are just some examples. They'll always be better technically, stronger and more popular than you're smaller guys, like punk and mysterio!

Don't get me wrong mate, I like some of the smaller wrestlers, like Michaels, The Hurricane, Crash Holly for example but the giants should always be top of the list.

Quite right too. The bigger the superstar, the better the wrestler. Mark Henry, Viscera, Big show are just some examples. They'll always be better technically, stronger and more popular than you're smaller guys, like punk and mysterio!

Don't get me wrong mate, I like some of the smaller wrestlers, like Michaels, The Hurricane, Crash Holly for example but the giants should always be top of the list.

this is the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. Look at the state of Khali - he can barely walk, let alone wrestle!

The Great Khali

this is the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. Look at the state of Khali - he can barely walk, let alone wrestle!

Inaccurate? How so?

Khali can wrestle a lot better than most on the current roster. Fact.

Inaccurate? How so?

Khali can wrestle a lot better than most on the current roster. Fact.

I just scrolled back up the thread and realised that people are actually arguing about Khali being a better wrestler than Punk.

Assuming you are not trolling, you are simply wrong and know nothing about wrestling.

I can wrestle better than Khali. He can't do anything.

Look at his signature moves. How many are actual throws or holds as opposed to simple strikes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Khali#In_wrestling

I just scrolled back up the thread and realised that people are actually arguing about Khali being a better wrestler than Punk.

Assuming you are not trolling, you are simply wrong and know nothing about wrestling.

Look at his signature moves. How many are actual throws or holds as opposed to simple strikes?

http://en.wikipedia....li#In_wrestling

You are a better wrestler than Khali? So basically you are saying you are in the top 10 wrestlers currently in the WWE?

Aye ok then.

This is funny.

Some of the posts are ridiculous mate. You wonder what some of these idiots watch at times.

What about you do you have an opinion on Khali and Punk?

You are a better wrestler than Khali? So basically you are saying you are in the top 10 wrestlers currently in the WWE?

Aye ok then.

23582%20-%20computer%20troll.png

Some of the posts are ridiculous mate. You wonder what some of these idiots watch at times.

What about you do you have an opinion on Khali and Punk?

Again you are either at the wind up or an idiot. I'm swaying towards the latter now.

Again you are either at the wind up or an idiot. I'm swaying towards the latter now.

So because you have lost the argument you resort to this. PATHETIC.

Why should I? You're showing CM Punk none because in your opinion he doesn't deserve it.

I don't have an issue with any of the wrestlers you name. I quite enjoy watching their bouts. We just have different views on what wrestling is, clearly.

Why should I? You're showing CM Punk none because in your opinion he doesn't deserve it.

I don't have an issue with any of the wrestlers you name. I quite enjoy watching their bouts. We just have different views on what wrestling is, clearly.

I don't rate Punk that's all and feel the wrestlers I've named are better. That's all.

As someone who has been a huge fan for years and has been to countless events I feel I'm better qualified than everyone who has posted on this thread. I also feel I deserve a bit of respect.

Oh you were trolling. Good one mate.

No, I was saying you're trolling, and since you clearly are, I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread.

No, I was saying you're trolling, and since you clearly are, I'm not going to waste any more time in this thread.

You know nothing about wrestling so you won't be a loss.

The Great Khali

The pro Khali posters have been VERY respectful of other people's opinions in this thread while I and a few others are getting a hard time. Unbelievable.

The pro Khali posters have been VERY respectful of other people's opinions in this thread while I and a few others are getting a hard time. Unbelievable.

I'll debate WWE/WWF all day long but not when people are coming out with stupid things like Andre was a freak.

The Great Khali

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Khali#In_wrestling

Not trolling in the slightest. Simply my opinion.

It's not about his variety of moves, its about how well he performs the ones he does do.

The chop to the head is a frightening move.

The Great Khali

I'll debate WWE/WWF all day long but not when people are coming out with stupid things like Andre was a freak.

Exactly mate. Turning into a bit of a joke with all the posts that are in poor taste.

You're another one at it. You agreed with me earlier regarding the Cena v Punk fight but then started the winding up with your mate. I ignored you after your statement about Cena having the best shoulder charge. Top trolling :-)

You're another one at it. You agreed with me earlier regarding the Cena v Punk fight but then started the winding up with your mate. I ignored you after your statement about Cena having the best shoulder charge. Top trolling :-)

I started this thread so how am I trolling. If you don't like it start your own.

I don't rate Punk that's all and feel the wrestlers I've named are better. That's all.

As someone who has been a huge fan for years and has been to countless events I feel I'm better qualified than everyone who has posted on this thread. I also feel I deserve a bit of respect.

You have to earn respect. You won't earn it with trolling.

If you believe that any of Khali's matches in the last 3 yrs have come anywhere near Cena v Punk on Monday night then you don't have a clue. Simple really