WWE

Beats

You have to earn respect. You won't earn it with trolling.

If you believe that any of Khali's matches in the last 3 yrs have come anywhere near Cena v Punk on Monday night then you don't have a clue. Simple really

I've had many Wrestling debates over the years on here and Kickback know that I know my stuff so why you think I'm trolling is a bit strange but as I said if you don't/can't debate wrestling don't bother posting.

I actually think you do know a fair bit about wrestling for what it's worth.

Edited by Beats

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Great Khali

You're another one at it. You agreed with me earlier regarding the Cena v Punk fight but then started the winding up with your mate. I ignored you after your statement about Cena having the best shoulder charge. Top trolling :-)

It was a great match no denying mate.

A classic.

But having said that, I thought Khali against Henry was great aswell.

No winding up as I've said, just my opinion. Khali is better to watch.

Not trolling in the slightest. Simply my opinion.

It's not about his variety of moves, its about how well he performs the ones he does do.

The chop to the head is a frightening move.

The chop is brutal, no doubt about it.

Khali is great, but I've got to go with Mark Henry - World's Strongest Man, and argubly World's best wrestler.

Seems like some tag team trolling going on from the people's champ and beats. Andre the Giant was a great wrestler of his era, but he could barley walk and talk and was more a spectacle. There are great showmen like Hogan, The rock, Steve Austin, etc and there are great technical wrestlers like Chris Jerricho, Eddie Gurero, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle. Some make up for theirlack of technical ability, with their promos and personas and vice versa.

Seems like some tag team trolling going on from the people's champ and beats. Andre the Giant was a great wrestler of his era, but he could barley walk and talk and was more a spectacle. There are great showmen like Hogan, The rock, Steve Austin, etc and there are great technical wrestlers like Chris Jerricho, Eddie Gurero, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle. Some make up for theirlack of technical ability, with their promos and personas and vice versa.

Wasting your time. You clearly know nothing :-)

Enough of the childish posts and let's get back to debating WWE.

The Orient Express were a very good tag team back in the day. I remember them and the Rockers having many good bouts.

I think the greatest tag team ever were the Road Warriors. Unbeatable on there day.

The Orient Express were a very good tag team back in the day. I remember them and the Rockers having many good bouts.

I think the greatest tag team ever were the Road Warriors. Unbeatable on there day.

Orient Express v Rockers at an early 90s Rumble was glorious.

The Road Warriors/Legion of Doom were monsters. The only team that came close at that time were the Natural Disasters.

Earthquake and Hawk :sob:

Orient Express v Rockers at an early 90s Rumble was glorious.

The Road Warriors/Legion of Doom were monsters. The only team that came close at that time were the Natural Disasters.

Earthquake and Hawk :sob:

A lot of good guys no longer with us :(

IIRC, they had a decent fight at Wrestlemania 7. My favourite ever wrestler was The Million Dollar Man. Great technical ability and patter. Also had an amazing voice to go with that laugh! One of the best showmen of that time. Seems a really nice guy. Went from zero to hero back to hero again with his personal/ring life.

IIRC, they had a decent fight at Wrestlemania 7. My favourite ever wrestler was The Million Dollar Man. Great technical ability and patter. Also had an amazing voice to go with that laugh! One of the best showmen of that time. Seems a really nice guy. Went from zero to hero back to hero again with his personal/ring life.

Mania 6 I think mate.

Ted was great as well.

To digress slightly, I don't know why WWF/E's fans and staff were so surprised that Benoit snapped - he told us in advance.

:omg!:

Holy shit that is amazing and creepy in equal measures

PS Beats, I salute you

Mania 6 I think mate.

Ted was great as well.

Ted was awesome.

Remember when he bought the WWF title from that 'freak' Andre the Giant? Classic moments.

The Great Khali

To digress slightly, I don't know why WWF/E's fans and staff were so surprised that Benoit snapped - he told us in advance.

:omg!:

:arry:

That's horrific!

Mania 6 I think mate.

Ted was great as well.

Aye, t'was. Was against the Barbarian & Warlord in 7. You know a tag team that should have got more recognition but surprisingly enough were only together for 1 year, Power And Glory. Good combination and good finisher. Paul Roma's physic was superb!

Aye, t'was. Was against the Barbarian & Warlord in 7. You know a tag team that should have got more recognition but surprisingly enough were only together for 1 year, Power And Glory. Good combination and good finisher. Paul Roma's physic was superb!

Hercules was the man.

A lot of people getting shown up here. It's actually well known (within circles of knowledge) that Khali has had to slow his move set down in order that the other performers can keep up with him and to fit his gimmick, so this stuff about him being slow and not being able to walk etc is actually just highlighting a lack of knowledge. If any of you saw him at full pelt your tiny little minds would be blown.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

A lot of people getting shown up here. It's actually well known (within circles of knowledge) that Khali has had to slow his move set down in order that the other performers can keep up with him and to fit his gimmick, so this stuff about him being slow and not being able to walk etc is actually just highlighting a lack of knowledge. If any of you saw him at full pelt your tiny little minds would be blown.

:lol:

:facepalm:

::troll:::'>

Correct.

Good post Tommy.

The Great Khali

I've stopped responding mate. Ill happily debate if people are willing to listen to my views while I'm having the decency to listen to theirs.

I've stopped responding mate. Ill happily debate if people are willing to listen to my views while I'm having the decency to listen to theirs.

Folk are seriously expecting us to believe that a guy who has been World Heavyweight Champion isn't a good wrestler. They're entitled to their opinion, but how TF do they think he got to the top of his profession like that? Pure luck? :lol:

What a load of pish you are talking.

Cena,Orton,Kane,Undertaker,The Rock,Big Show,Jericho and the Great Khali off the top of my head are all superior to Punk. That's without really thinking about it.

What does he bring to the party? Nothing that's what. No wonder he isn't getting his contract renewed.

I've watched WWF for years and this boy is shite. Can't wrestler worth a **** and he bores the crowds to death.

Punks not getting his contract reviewed? I think youl find it is. I have more knowledge and inside info in the WWE than you will have for instance I can tell you its Punk V Taker at Mania.

If you think that Khali is a better wrestler than Punk your deluding yourself. hes not a good wrestler in the ring and he will be getting dropped from the WWE in the next 6 months.

Heres a video if you think Punk bores the WWE To "death" ;)

Enjoy ;)

The Great Khali

Folk are seriously expecting us to believe that a guy who has been World Heavyweight Champion isn't a good wrestler. They're entitled to their opinion, but how TF do they think he got to the top of his profession like that? Pure luck? :lol:

Exactly.

And boom ^^^^^

They still keep slating the guy. :facepalm:

How do you have inside info, Kearney?

Do you know The Rock?

I just know some people within the people in the industry in Pro Wrestling management and also who work through WWE thats why ;)

Punk will leave after Summer Slam. This is fact. I have a few contacts over in the States and I've already said too much so I'll leave it at that.

Khali is a former champion who deserves more respect from people like you.

Kearney you stick to singing Steps or some pish at Butlins and leave the hard stuff to me. Good lad :thumbsup:

Kearney will have picked up his insider knowledge on a wrestling forum. Of that there can be no doubt.

Sadly he didn't learn anything about the technical skills required to be a champion like Khali. Only professionals and truly clued up people like me and Beats can appreciate what he brings to the ring, in terms of athleticism, skill and psychology. A certainty to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame when he retires.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I just know some people within the people in the industry in Pro Wrestling management and also who work through WWE thats why ;)

;) nudge, nudge. wink, wink

Do you know where Owen Hart has been hiding since he faked his death mate?

2vj2bg1.gif

The man is genuinely terrifying.

The lack of respect shown for a former WWE Champion is sad.

If it's any help to the haters, he battered Kane the Hibee at Wrestlemania :jjyay:

Mr Perfect was the boy. His finishing move was outstanding!

Obviously forgot he said this when he said he didn't rate him about 2 hrs ago.

Generic Username

See when I go on about how trolling used to be an art form? It's been done to absolute perfection these last few pages.

I salute your work.

No I don't. I'm just using him as an example in our Khali debate.

Shawn was a great wrestler. Perfect? Nah out for me.

My favourite wrestler of all time is probably Brutas Beefcake. Outstanding talent.

Obviously forgot he said this when he said he didn't rate him about 2 hrs ago.

Read my post and stop acting silly.

I said Shaun was a great wrestler but not Perfect.

You and a few others seem to think he was one of the greatest ever. He's not. Not at all. I didn't mention Curt Henning.

Rock's not fighting Cena. He's against CM Punk. Rock will win. Cena to win the rumble and face Rock at Wrestlemania.

Punk will face Undertaker at Mania and Lesner v Triple H

Of course I predicted this days before the Rumble :-)

Read my post and stop acting silly.

I said Shaun was a great wrestler but not Perfect.

You and a few others seem to think he was one of the greatest ever. He's not. Not at all. I didn't mention Curt Henning.

I always thought you knew nothing about football but knew your wrestling. Seems I was wrong.

Stick to reminiscing about days gone by and I'll concentrate on the present and future.

Bye

Generic Username

I always thought you knew nothing about football but knew your wrestling. Seems I was wrong.

Stick to reminiscing about days gone by and I'll concentrate on the present and future.

Bye

Trolled. To. Perfection.

Beats. Outrageous levels of trolling. Well played sir. Well played.

Bye

A sign of a beaten man running away.

Probably for the best you have made a ***** of yourself enough on my thread.

Bye bye

Generic Username

:lol:

Despite the boy knowing fine well he was being trolled he still got sucked in, to the point he threw a wobbler of a last post before storming off.

You just don't see that enough these days!

Despite the boy knowing fine well he was being trolled he still got sucked in, to the point he threw a wobbler of a last post before storming off.

You just don't see that enough these days!

Plus he has been shown up to know absolutely **** all about Wrestling.

**** ALL.