Scottish independence and devolution superthread

Happy Hearts

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, Australis said:

Said on the news he could be released without charge again just now.

I hope not, £600,000 missing and only three of them can sign the money out.

Should be easy to sort out.

The indignity of being lifted by the polis is enough for me . 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, pablo said:

The SNP leadership was corrupt as feck.

“ was “? 

Rupert Custard

STV news and the first 4 items are all directly linked to the SNP.

• Murrells arrest
  • Climate climbdown
  • GRR and the Cass Report
  • Rat epidemic in Glasgow

Colon MacKay will be spewing.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Rupert Custard said:

• Murrells arrest
  • Climate climbdown

Unbelievable ! 

TallPaul
5 minutes ago, Rupert Custard said:

• Murrells arrest
  • Climate climbdown

It's as if none of that happened 

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Penny firing on all cylinders again . What a woman ! 

https://x.com/pennymordaunt/status/1780924009145680221?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_8161.jpeg

I'm not entirely convinced that the constituents of Portsmouth North interests are being best served by someone who seems to be even more obsessed by the SNP than some of the posters on here.

Commenting upon an exclusively Scottish matter strikes me as being nothing more than a somewhat pathetic (and failed) point-scoring attempt.

But hey - she's some woman...apparently.

:cornette_dog:

1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Prosperity comes with being mobile, unable to get to city centres has killed retail and restaurants etc. You don't ban something without replacing it first with something better. Roads are shut, and ones open are dangerous with potholes. I have a bus pass can't use as there is not many buses where I live. If there was car parking like back on Princes Street etc, but limit time. A parked car has less emissions than one driving around closed streets finding somewhere 

Whereabouts on Princes Street would you have parking and for how long would you be allowed to park? 

The Tories and the SNP have taken the lot of us for a ride,time to see if Labour can do any better.Its a pretty low bar ☹️

maroongoals

Charged with Embezelling, Dont think the PF will charge without a case

Edited by maroongoals

Victorian
2 minutes ago, maroongoals said:

Charged with Embezelling, Dont think the PF will charge without a case

About 100 Scottish subpostmasters might disagree.

Lord Montpelier
3 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

Beattie and Mrs Murrell to follow hopefully

They've been leading independence supporters up the garden path for years. Whilst destroying Scotland in the process. 

Mrs Murell surely next on the hook,*** corrupt robbing bar stewards.

Horrible separatist cult being found out,Scotland will be better off without the lot of them.

doctor jambo
58 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Unbelievable ! 

It was on radio Scotland this morning that if the SNP had used all the health Barnett consequentials it would have spent £17 billion more than it has on the NHS.

that cannot be right surely?

Hagar the Horrible
37 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Whereabouts on Princes Street would you have parking and for how long would you be allowed to park? 

Where you used to, narrow the pavement again, and diagonal parking, there was parking around St Andrews and Charlotte Squares too

JudyJudyJudy
52 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm not entirely convinced that the constituents of Portsmouth North interests are being best served by someone who seems to be even more obsessed by the SNP than some of the posters on here.

Commenting upon an exclusively Scottish matter strikes me as being nothing more than a somewhat pathetic (and failed) point-scoring attempt.

:cornette_dog:

Its her role every week when it is scottish questions...!!! 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

image-23-10-21-07-01-3.jpeg

Mikey1874

Whatever the facts, that's going to be very damaging to the SNP. The time these things take won't just affect the General Election. 

And as many have said over the years, there's the gaping open goal for people to embark on a new proper, credible independence campaign. 

Hagar the Horrible

If he has been charged and there are 2 other signatories then there is most likely other arrested due. It's the Tories fault again, the bloody Signatories 😒 

Lone Striker
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Whatever the facts, that's going to be very damaging to the SNP. The time these things take won't just affect the General Election. 

And as many have said over the years, there's the gaping open goal for people to embark on a new proper, credible independence campaign. 

This chap agrees with you. Gid Herts man tae 

th?id=OIP.g2GCxGIa8m1IYc6oQjZeFwHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Edited by Lone Striker

lost in space

The "Holyrood 3" would never have had to commit embezzlement if they had received more funds from Westminster!!!!! It's all Westminsters fault........

Australis

Surely pressure on Yousaf now as well.

No wonder Sturgeon was not in the debating chamber today.

Edited by Australis

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, Australis said:

Humza has backed them to the hilt as well up until now.

That's no surprise 

He's been found to be an individual of extremely poor judgement on an almost daily basis over the last few years

Hagar the Horrible

If Madam Mammie gets charged its an open goal on Humza for NOT suspending her. He will need to go

12 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Where you used to, narrow the pavement again, and diagonal parking, there was parking around St Andrews and Charlotte Squares too

I’m not sure squeezing all the newly-attracted shoppers onto a pavement half the width of the current one would be very popular.  I’d also think if parking was  allowed on Princes Street you’d have people driving round and round trying to find a space.

I’m not sure how long you’d allow as a limited time - short term

“just nipping into the shop” style parking is usually about 20 minutes - even if you made it 30 minutes to an hour then by the time you’d got your ticket, made your way to the shop you wanted (bearing in mind you might only have found a space a long way off) looked for and made your purchase and then battled your way back to your car - along a much more crowded, half-width pavement your time is going to be tight.

And how would it be enforced?  Such a high turnover of short-term parking along a street that’s what, almost a mile long?  That’s going to need a lot of traffic wardens.

I just don’t think it’s feasible.

theshed

Let’s face it the snp cult won’t believe any of this and it’s all been a stitch up 

Mikey1874
6 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

That's no surprise 

He's been found to be an individual of extremely poor judgement on an almost daily basis over the last few years

Very easy for Humza now. No comment on active Police, court case.

However dealing with a meltdown in support and backing for the SNP is tougher. 

Thunder and Lightning

Kinda puts an end to all the, it's been going on for months but nobody has been charged posts. 

House of cards time. 

Who will turn and grass first... 

Hagar the Horrible
3 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I’m not sure squeezing all the newly-attracted shoppers onto a pavement half the width of the current one would be very popular.  I’d also think if parking was  allowed on Princes Street you’d have people driving round and round trying to find a space.

I’m not sure how long you’d allow as a limited time - short term

“just nipping into the shop” style parking is usually about 20 minutes - even if you made it 30 minutes to an hour then by the time you’d got your ticket, made your way to the shop you wanted (bearing in mind you might only have found a space a long way off) looked for and made your purchase and then battled your way back to your car - along a much more crowded, half-width pavement your time is going to be tight.

And how would it be enforced?  Such a high turnover of short-term parking along a street that’s what, almost a mile long?  That’s going to need a lot of traffic wardens.

I just don’t think it’s feasible.

It used to be, but you would need to open all the rat runs. The rat runs could be longer to park and say hour max on prime streets. Or close down out of town shops and make them into free park and rides

Dusk_Till_Dawn

all the roasters on here who spent years up Sturgeon and the SNP’s arse

in the mud

:pleasing:

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Start by ditching the Greens. Do it tomorrow.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Kinda puts an end to all the, it's been going on for months but nobody has been charged posts. 

House of cards time. 

Usual suspects on here noticeably quiet...

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

House of cards time. 

No honour among thieves. If Murrell is clever he should do a deal, as she is the highest profile one. She will look after herself,  remember the I have done nothing wrong, not WE. 

1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

It used to be, but you would need to open all the rat runs. The rat runs could be longer to park and say hour max on prime streets. Or close down out of town shops and make them into free park and rides

I like your second suggestion TBH. 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Not the first time an SNP fan has had difficulty defining a woman. 

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, FWJ said:

I like your second suggestion TBH. 

Yeah agreed ditch the first, but if there is less public roads and LEZ zones then what's the excuse for not keeping them maintained 

5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Yeah agreed ditch the first, but if there is less public roads and LEZ zones then what's the excuse for not keeping them maintained 

I’m not anti roads - I think the bypass should be 3 lanes maybe even 4 on the climb up to Dreghorn, but then again how much traffic on it is people going to to Straiton & Ft Kinnaird etc?

Thunder and Lightning
15 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

No honour among thieves. If Murrell is clever he should do a deal, as she is the highest profile one. She will look after herself,  remember the I have done nothing wrong, not WE. 

image.thumb.png.03c8b6e0648b5d524482c59cc2428e9c.png

Thunder and Lightning
17 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Agreed

Usual suspects on here noticeably quiet...

Wonder what Roxys workmates and wife's friends think. 😂 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Wonder what Roxys workmates and wife's friends think. 😂 

Or his Portuguese mate ? :) god love him...he will still be defending the SNP.....

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Or his Portuguese mate ? :) god love him...he will still be defending the SNP.....

Aye, definitely a Westminster conspiracy headed by clandestine organisations in an attempt to undermine Scottish independence. 

Lord Montpelier
Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

Aye, definitely a Westminster conspiracy headed by clandestine organisations in an attempt to undermine Scottish independence. 

Am sure one of them will be along shortly making a spurious link between Murrells charge and those evil devil's in Westmonster 

Hagar the Horrible

How will they identify? Probably want to all be on the same wing. Will the Campervan be repossessed? Will there be an itinerary of the 1000 of Amazon purchases be made public. It's going to a good few months in both Scottish and US politics