Scottish independence and devolution superthread

Happy Hearts

Roxy Hearts
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh he will be ok for his usual wee drink and meal at weekend snd then post on this ! 

🤣

Cranston
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I don't agree about Labour. Most folk will just say "they're not the Tories"!

What's their strategy? They'll get into power by default and the normal, fed up with the current clowns attitude.

Its exactly how the Snp got into power. Labour had Scotland in the palms of their hands for decades, before taking Scotland for granted, and being ousted from what once was its fiefdom, by a fresh new undivided, on song power for the people Snp party. 

Now after all these years in power, the Snp have the same decaying divided rotten smell about them. A party in its dying days of power while a reinvigorated Keir Starmer Labour party sets about uniting Scotland once again. 

That's politics for you Roxy. Its that simple. 

BlueRiver
3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

To hell with that it's a divan! 😁. The British Establishment is "rotten to the core" 🤣

😂😂 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Its exactly how the Snp got into power. Labour had Scotland in the palms of their hands for decades, before taking Scotland for granted, and being ousted from what once was its fiefdom, by a fresh new undivided, on song power for the people Snp party. 

Now after all these years in power, the Snp have the same decaying divided rotten smell about them. A party in its dying days of power while a reinvigorated Keir Starmer Labour party sets about uniting Scotland once again. 

Yep that’s very accurate . Been in governance too long 

BlueRiver
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh he will be ok for his usual wee drink and meal at weekend snd then post on this ! 

I wish he'd start a thread giving reviews of where he's out for food and what wine he's had to be fair 😂 I could use some recommendations at times! 

Get on it @Roxy Hearts

Cranston
14 minutes ago, Ked said:

Screenshot_20240418_230841_Google.jpg

Not at all Ked. If the Snp can root and branch transform itself back into a peoples party, I would, probably same as a number of people, consider voting for them again. That's where you make the big mistake, in thinking, hard line independence only. The people have to be convinced into voting for a better future under independence. Can't you see that?

Roxy Hearts
Just now, Cranston said:

I get that Cranny but with the GE first before the SE, people will get the chance to see the same old shite. I'm not that bothered about Westminster politics, more Scottish.

I'm concerned about Scottish Water and the SNHS and their privatisation. I don't trust Labour to look after them. They've got friends to look after! It's always been thus.

Cranston
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep that’s very accurate . Been in governance too long 

👍

Sometimes politics is very simplistic Judy. Some see, some don't.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

I wish he'd start a thread giving reviews of where he's out for food and what wine he's had to be fair 😂 I could use some recommendations at times! 

Get on it @Roxy Hearts

“ Roxy’s reviews “ there’s a thread title for him ! 

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

Get on it @Roxy Hearts

I'm oot on Saturday for pints and a curry with the lads. A good few JTs, indy supporters and unfortunately some unionists! Nae politics I hope 🤣

BlueRiver
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

I'm oot on Saturday for pints and a curry with the lads. A good few JTs, indy supporters and unfortunately some unionists! Nae politics I hope 🤣

Full compliment of JTs? If there's a Hibs fan in the mix just avoid politics and lay into that unfortunate soul. It's what my group do. Even the Celtic fans love piling on 😂

Roxy Hearts

“ Roxy’s reviews “ there’s a thread title for him ! 

Hawksmoor, Fishers in the City and the Balmoral Brasserie all brilliant. Ting Tang Caravan for takeaway 🤤

Cranston

I get that Cranny but with the GE first before the SE, people will get the chance to see the same old shite. I'm not that bothered about Westminster politics, more Scottish.

I'm concerned about Scottish Water and the SNHS and their privatisation. I don't trust Labour to look after them. They've got friends to look after! It's always been thus.

I agree with you there Roxy, definitely, on the water point. Should never have been privatised in other parts of the UK. Labour are against privatisation though, and on the side of the Unions and reversing these anomalies. 

JudyJudyJudy

Oh start a pagger about “ the British establishment “ please 🙏 😂😂 

Jim_Duncan
43 minutes ago, Boof said:

Wouldn't have expected you to understand the point being made.

:mel:

Away and shag a puffin.

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

Full compliment of JTs? If there's a Hibs fan in the mix just avoid politics and lay into that unfortunate soul. It's what my group do. Even the Celtic fans love piling on 😂

😅A couple of Hibees and Sevco(not the bigoted type). No point talking about Hibs 🤣

JudyJudyJudy

Hawksmoor, Fishers in the City and the Balmoral Brasserie all brilliant. Ting Tang Caravan for takeaway 🤤

😎 we are going for Lunch at mount Florida befire the match on Sunday ! 

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Off course I am.

It's all over. Sturgeon did the Nat lot up like a kipper. 

Loads of people with shit on their faces now. 

BlueRiver

😅A couple of Hibees and Sevco(not the bigoted type). No point talking about Hibs 🤣

Ach it's a good laugh! Remind the Huns they've no won in a while either. 

Or maybe don't to be fair. Last time I was running my mouth we didn't do too well the next day. Phone was muted for a few hour. 

Roxy Hearts
2 minutes ago, Cranston said:

I agree with you there Roxy, definitely, on the water point. Should never have been privatised in other parts of the UK. Labour are against privatisation though, and on the side of the Unions and reversing these anomalies. 

Hope so Cranny. Water privatisation has been a disaster in England. I also don't trust them or the Tories on energy policy. How on earth have they allowed refineries in England to operate and we lose our last one, it stinks. Energy should be devolved! 

Cranston

I'd have cared to have heard more from @Ulysses tonight. Hasn't done himself any favours on being absent from the conversation. Never been shy before?

Roxy Hearts
5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

😎 we are going for Lunch at mount Florida befire the match on Sunday ! 

🤣food poisoning alert!

JudyJudyJudy

🤣food poisoning alert!

Awe thanks !!😎😂

Roxy Hearts
5 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Ach it's a good laugh! Remind the Huns they've no won in a while either. 

Or maybe don't to be fair. Last time I was running my mouth we didn't do too well the next day. Phone was muted for a few hour. 

What can we talk about? 🤣

Cranston

Hope so Cranny. Water privatisation has been a disaster in England. I also don't trust them or the Tories on energy policy. How on earth have they allowed refineries in England to operate and we lose our last one, it stinks. Energy should be devolved! 

I agree re water, however, if you're referring to Grangemouth, the Snp Greens have done zilch to save it from closure, I'd expect Labour to have much more input on saving this very important site. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Cranston said:

I'd have cared to have heard more from @Ulysses tonight. Hasn't done himself any favours on being absent from the conversation. Never been shy before?

Oh him and the others will appear with their spin , sorry pearls of wisdom . Not so much him to be fair but the other ones will be their usual aloof , patronising , self righteous and condescending selfs . 

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, Cranston said:

I agree re water, however, if you're referring to Grangemouth, the Snp Greens have done zilch to save it from closure, I'd expect Labour to have much more input on saving this very important site. 

What can the SNP do? Ratcliffe is the owner, how did that come about? I've said many times on here the Establishment has a lot to answer for with their cronies, lobbyists, etc.

Cranston

Oh him and the others will appear with their spin , sorry pearls of wisdom . Not so much him to be fair but the other ones will be their usual aloof , patronising , self righteous and condescending selfs . 

👍

Curiously, almost eerily ghostly silent tonight. Ah well, that's politics. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Cranston said:

👍

Curiously, almost eerily ghostly silent tonight. Ah well, that's politics. 

Least Roxy is keeping their side up . 

Roxy Hearts

Goodnight everyone. Off to my divan and dream about independence🤣

JudyJudyJudy

Night Roxy 👍

Cranston

What can the SNP do? Ratcliffe is the owner, how did that come about? I've said many times on here the Establishment has a lot to answer for with their cronies, lobbyists, etc.

I'd have thought that there's lots that the SNP in government could do, to prevent what is a site of national strategic vital importance to our country. However, being in coalition with the Greens who want net zero, it has to have had a bearing. Labour on the other hand will have no such considerations, other than to save jobs, and prevent disastrous outcome.

Cranston
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Least Roxy is keeping their side up . 

👍

Cranston
3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Goodnight Dreamer.

👍

Pasquale for King

Nothing will change because a couple of power hungry dodgy weegies get caught with their hand in the cookie jar, they’re really not that important ffs. Starmer the Thatcherite going to unite the clans ffs, lay of the bevvy 😆

ehcaley
26 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Nite ,nite been an interesting day

FTH

Ulysses
51 minutes ago, Cranston said:

Like I said, I miss doddsy.

i wish jj was my dad

If Murrell and his Mrs have had their hand in the cookie jar of SNP funds and are convicted I expect them to take their dumps. The authorities must have enough evidence now to dump or get off the pot so this is a positive development. 

I'll be more than disappointed if Sturgeon is implicated but even if she isn't it lays bare the ridiculous set up they had. 

Ulysses
12 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

If Murrell and his Mrs have had their hand in the cookie jar of SNP funds and are convicted I expect them to take their dumps. The authorities must have enough evidence now to dump or get off the pot so this is a positive development. 

I'll be more than disappointed if Sturgeon is implicated but even if she isn't it lays bare the ridiculous set up they had. 

Any embezzlement or fraud and he/she/they should be done for it, but also even if she isn't implicated she's kinda screwed anyway.  Caesar's wife, so to speak.

Jim_Duncan

Is embezzling 300 gallons of Irn Bru and a few dozen multipacks of macaroon bars really a crime?

Ulysses
8 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Is embezzling 300 gallons of Irn Bru and a few dozen multipacks of macaroon bars really a crime?

Not in Dublin, to be fair.

manaliveits105
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh we will get that line when the other cult members show face ! 

The feart mooth pieces have disappeared like shit off a shovel 

:greggy:

Ulysses
4 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Not the end of the world

The snp have needed a clear out for ages. 

If this is the start of that it may end up putting them on a better footing long term

It might or it might not, but either way by the time the next election comes around the SNP will have been in office for 18 years, and I don't think any party in any democracy can do that without going stale.  We've an election coming up here in the next few months, and one party has been in office now for more than 13 years, and they're all out of ideas. 

I asked a question a couple of weeks ago about what should or would replace the SNP given the kind of results you're likely to see next year.  The question got more or less no takers.  Given the choice between offering a view of how an alternative to SNP administration should be devised, and ripping the piss out of each other, the Shed clearly knew which option it preferred. :laugh:

Roxy Hearts
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The feart mooth pieces have disappeared like shit off a shovel 

:greggy:

A rabid unionist talking about "feart" 🤣

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Your up early want some toast ? ::troll::

IMG_5531.jpeg

Just off to work. Tea and toast. Great name on toaster. Suits you🤣

Roxy Hearts
Just now, pablo said: