Scottish independence and devolution superthread

Happy Hearts

Cranston
Just now, Ked said:

Well as much as I'm enjoying this and I really am I have work in the morning.

Snp green commie .

Might have a wee shot of that on this thread.

Speak later cranny

And to you to Ked. 

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thanks for that information . 

Wrong man answered 

and it still doesn't actually answer the basic question about the huge discrepancy with England 

The Mighty Thor

I can't be alone in noticing that every time the hun have a shit result this thread is hoaching?

Nae luck 

:greggy:

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, Cranston said:

If that's the best argument you put up for the Snp Greens coalition of failure, and pretence that the Snp Greens hatred against the poorest in society will disband in the event of independence, please think again, as its obviously not working. We need people who are serious regarding making ordinary lives in Scotland better and fairer, not the bams that are currently in charge at Holyrood.

I’ve gave up trying to convince anyone, it isn’t possible. You said you voted yes I see in previous posts…I find that pretty difficult to believe personally like a few other posters who stake this claim who now seeem to be the hardest of the hard unionists..hmm.

This chat of showing devolution is great then makes you vote for Indy is another misnomer. It would be devolution works fine we don’t need Indy. 
Im no fan of this snp or that twat Humza and the snp have literally cut their own throat getting into bed with the greens and they’re going to get a bloody nose at least when the time comes. 
All this absolute garbage about them never giving up power and hard left governance is just ridiculous chat. People would empty them sharpish. They’ve stayed relevant because of people who want Indy. They be like any other govt they’d be out on their arse. Indy is achieved and the snp have achieved their goal or at least the proper snp not this current bunch who just want to bang the drum around elections and then do **** all to advance it.

You make it sound like the rest of the that we’d be living in some East German type dictatorship and Iits difficult to engage with people who insist that’s likely to happen. It’s just ludicrous. 

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I miss doddsy. 

I couldn't remember which iteration of spambot had regenerated. 

I thought the 'Snp and Greens' hated working people? Now it's shifted to the poorest parts of society. 

Fantastic career choice trawling the internet to, well, Troll. Beats working I suppose. 

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, Ked said:

That's why greens got my vote to do stuff like this.

I thought you were passionate about the environment?

Polar bear killer now eh?

😂

Bet Judy doesn't recycle. 

Not against the bike idea just against the complete ineptitude of trying to roll it out . Fwiw I think public transport / buses / trains should be “ free “ to help with various issues related to the environment . The bike idea should run in tandem ( pardon the pun) with health education for the parents/ parent who kids benefit from the scheme . 

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Wrong man answered 

and it still doesn't actually answer the basic question about the huge discrepancy with England 

Yes he doesn’t want to answer as it would open up a can of worms . No doubt if he did his stock answer would be it’s related to either 

a ) poverty 

b) west monster 

JudyJudyJudy
29 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

find that pretty difficult to believe personally like a few other posters who stake this claim who now seeem to be the hardest of

And yet Its ok to believe that a no voter can become a yes voter ? 

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And yet Its ok to believe that a no voter can become a yes voter ? 

Where did I say that? 
Personally I believe you voted Yes because you were the stereotypical “Smurf” jumping about in kilts etc like you like to make fun of now. Whereas I just argued the case and quietly hoped Scotland would grow a set of cajones. 
We bottled it though and then the snp decided to set fire to it and now it needs to burn to the ground before it can ever be rebuilt. 
But by that time Ineos and that prick Jim Ratcliffe will have closed Grangemouth and Scotland will have be weakened further. All the oil will come ashore and have to go to Merseyside etc to be refined then brought back up the road. That will make it cheaper for us again I’d imagine but that’s the strength of this union eh.
The pipes are taking lots of the green energy south too there’s absolutely no way we’re getting to leave.

https://www.nationalgrid.com/undersea-electricity-superhighways-will-help-deliver-net-zero-move-step-closer

I think it’s more than likely over tbh. 
I’ll still argue with the liars who claim to have voted Yes but now come out with every shite put down the No campaign used though. 
What they gain out of those lies I have no idea🤷🏽‍♂️

Must make them feel better lying to themselves that they sold us out or something. 

Edited by jack D and coke

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Where did I say that? 
Personally I believe you voted Yes because you were the stereotypical “Smurf” jumping about in kilts etc like you like to make fun of now. Whereas I just argued the case and quietly hoped Scotland would grow a set of cajones. 
We bottled it though and then the snp decided to set fire to it and now it needs to burn to the ground before it can ever be rebuilt. 
But by that time Ineos and that prick Jim Ratcliffe will have closed Grangemouth and Scotland will have be weakened further. All the oil will come ashore and have to go to Merseyside etc to be refined then brought back up the road. That will make it cheaper for us again I’d imagine but that’s the strength of this union eh.
The pipes are taking lots of the green energy south too there’s absolutely no way we’re getting to leave.

https://www.nationalgrid.com/undersea-electricity-superhighways-will-help-deliver-net-zero-move-step-closer

I’ll still argue with the liars who claim to have voted Yes but now come out with every shite put down the No campaign used though. 

I actually wasn’t much interested in Indy at all until the last ref . It was a few friends who were the “ Smurf’s “ and I joined in as I had thought Scotland should be independent but wasn’t militant about it . It didn’t matter if we were or not . I went on one Indy March when it was pishing down with rain . And yes I had my kilt on as we were out on the peeve later . It was a good day and I met a lot of decent people from all walks of life and social classes which dispelled some of my myths that it was just a working class or “ underclass “ movement . 
as I’ve said time and time again I  starting turning away from the movement During covid mainly due to Sturgeon . I  started to think less emotionally about the issue and less selfishly and started to think of the impact of relatives ( younger ) on how an Indy world be “ austerity on steroids “ and also thought about the damaging impact that leaving a union can have on a country ,

( Brexit ) so I feel it’s not worth it . You can believe this or not but it’s the truth . A water tight economic argument would only convince me to vote Yes now . The other reasons are negjible .  

frankblack
10 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Oh for crying out loud, Frank.  :laugh: 

Hey, I thought that language might help get the point across. :lol:

frankblack
10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You can beat your bottom dollar that that bunch in holy rood would want to be right at the heart of an Indy Scotland . It would be a dream come true for them . Free from the “ Shackles “ of English rule to do whatever they wanted without any fear of consequence or accountability . 

They have a free hand at Holyrood due to the dirty deal they manufactured to shoe horn the Greens in.

Imagine the cost they are going to impose on people when they resurrect the heat pump scheme.  Make no doubt that this will happen  as soon as they get clear of elections where they could be held to account.

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I actually wasn’t much interested in Indy at all until the last ref . It was a few friends who were the “ Smurf’s “ and I joined in as I had thought Scotland should be independent but wasn’t militant about it . It didn’t matter if we were or not . I went on one Indy March when it was pishing down with rain . And yes I had my kilt on as we were out on the peeve later . It was a good day and I met a lot of decent people from all walks of life and social classes which dispelled some of my myths that it was just a working class or “ underclass “ movement . 
as I’ve said time and time again I  starting turning away from the movement During covid mainly due to Sturgeon . I  started to think less emotionally about the issue and less selfishly and started to think of the impact of relatives ( younger ) on how an Indy world be “ austerity on steroids “ and also thought about the damaging impact that leaving a union can have on a country ,

( Brexit ) so I feel it’s not worth it . You can believe this or not but it’s the truth . A water tight economic argument would only convince me to vote Yes now . The other reasons are negjible .  

Fair enough. Have the promises of the No campaign seemed watertight though? There is no such thing I’m afraid.
Brexit isn’t the same. You can leave and rejoin as much as you like although it wouldn’t be on the same deal as before.

Britain had the sweetest deal too.
I do love the argument too from unionists that after a Yes could we then have a referendum to rejoin like the ruk have absolutely no say as we hokey cokey in and out :lol: 

They fire money up our arses apparently so imagine that question..do you want to subsidise Scotland again? :rofl: 

Therein lies the biggest difference in the EU too in that you can vote to leave then vote to rejoin anytime you don’t need permission like we do.
The tired line that we’d be handing over sovereignty from London to Brussels too is another braindead opinion. It’s like saying Ireland isn’t independent from Italy or France, just nonsense. 
It shows the level of intelligence you’re dealing with in a lot of ways. 

I don’t speak about it at all anymore other than on here. Winds me up seeing all the lies I guess. 
It’s more than likely all over and that’s on NS really. She inherited it at its height and will have seen it brought back to earth with a bump by gerrymandering that halfwit Humza into power as her final play. 
I shake my head in disbelief every time I see the clown. 

ehcaley
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve gave up trying to convince anyone, it isn’t possible. You said you voted yes I see in previous posts…I find that pretty difficult to believe personally like a few other posters who stake this claim who now seeem to be the hardest of the hard unionists..hmm.

This chat of showing devolution is great then makes you vote for Indy is another misnomer. It would be devolution works fine we don’t need Indy. 
Im no fan of this snp or that twat Humza and the snp have literally cut their own throat getting into bed with the greens and they’re going to get a bloody nose at least when the time comes. 
All this absolute garbage about them never giving up power and hard left governance is just ridiculous chat. People would empty them sharpish. They’ve stayed relevant because of people who want Indy. They be like any other govt they’d be out on their arse. Indy is achieved and the snp have achieved their goal or at least the proper snp not this current bunch who just want to bang the drum around elections and then do **** all to advance it.

You make it sound like the rest of the that we’d be living in some East German type dictatorship and Iits difficult to engage with people who insist that’s likely to happen. It’s just ludicrous. 

Ah The Proper SNP? Who are they?

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Fair enough. Have the promises of the No campaign seemed watertight though? There is no such thing I’m afraid.
Brexit isn’t the same. You can leave and rejoin as much as you like although it wouldn’t be on the same deal as before.

Britain had the sweetest deal too.
I do love the argument too from unionists that after a Yes could we then have a referendum to rejoin like the ruk have absolutely no say as we hokey cokey in and out :lol: 

They fire money up our arses apparently so imagine that question..do you want to subsidise Scotland again? :rofl: 

Therein lies the biggest difference in the EU too in that you can vote to leave then vote to rejoin anytime you don’t need permission like we do.
The tired line that we’d be handing over sovereignty from London to Brussels too is another braindead opinion. It’s like saying Ireland isn’t independent from Italy or France, just nonsense. 
It shows the level of intelligence you’re dealing with in a lot of ways. 

I don’t speak about it at all anymore other than on here. Winds me up seeing all the lies I guess. 
It’s more than likely all over and that’s on NS really. She inherited it at its height and will have seen it brought back to earth with a bump by gerrymandering that halfwit Humza into power as her final play. 
I shake my head in disbelief every time I see the clown. 

Yes your right there is no promises from the no side regarding the economy but I’d rather verr on the side of caution . Not take the risk . Yes Sturgeon , Humza and the dangerous greens have all but killed off Indy imo . 

manaliveits105
26 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Indeed James I was all for it and disappointed at the result but then to discover we were lied to about being self sufficient within 3 years etc etc - I changed - I also liked Salmond but don't like being lied to and then we were Sturgeoned - I hated her from the day she refused to move into the FM house in Edinburgh (imagine a PM saying nah I don't like London I'm not moving into Downing Street )

Brexit was another disappointment but we are where we are 

If we ever get decent politicians in an Indy party I will be back on board 

What my children and grandchildren vote is up to them - it's their future - I never interfere 

most people on here are just auld men having a moan which at the end of the day means feck all in the scheme of things - even the ones who are legends in their own minds .

Ulysses
47 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Hey, I thought that language might help get the point across. :lol:

Fair. :biggrin:

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

The ones who actually want it or wanted it. 
Not these devolutionists who like their comfy jobs. 
The SNP has been hijacked imo and became victims of their own success. 
One of them left for the ****ing tories man cmon :lol: 

ehcaley
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The ones who actually want it or wanted it. 
Not these devolutionists who like their comfy jobs. 
The SNP has been hijacked imo and became victims of their own success. 
One of them left for the ****ing tories man cmon :lol: 

So the ones akin to the Lizzie Lettuces (who actually want it) as opposed to the CINOs or the Corbynistas who can't vote Labour cos they're not Proper Labour.

Maybe start a "Proper Party"🎉 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

So the ones akin to the Lizzie Lettuces (who actually want it) as opposed to the CINOs or the Corbynistas who can't vote Labour cos they're not Proper Labour.

Maybe start a "Proper Party"🎉 

Aye mate that’s what I’ll do🤪

ehcaley
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye mate that’s what I’ll do🤪

It's just that I,m intrigued when folk start going on about "Proper" this or that but can never explain it or tell us mere mortals who the proper people are.Is there a list?

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

It's just that I,m intrigued when folk start going on about "Proper" this or that but can never explain it or tell us mere mortals who the proper people are.Is there a list?

I told you what proper snp is or what they used to be. IMO this lot are utter chancers.
If you choose to ignore that or don’t respect my opinion that’s up to you. 

ehcaley
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I told you what proper snp is or what they used to be. IMO this lot are utter chancers.
If you choose to ignore that or don’t respect my opinion that’s up to you. 

I,m still not sure who it is who really want or wanted it( that's who you said were proper SNP) or who the comfy devolutionists are.I,m certainly not disrespecting your opinion I just want you to expand on your opinion and tell us who you mean.Who are the NINOs(Nats In Name Only)and who are the true believers?

How do us ordinary people tell the difference between proper and non proper at elections.

Anyway I won't take up more of your time ,hope us proper Hearts supporters have a good weekend♥️

So cranny and Manny were nationalists but not now.

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

I,m still not sure who it is who really want or wanted it( that's who you said were proper SNP) or who the comfy devolutionists are.I,m certainly not disrespecting your opinion I just want you to expand on your opinion and tell us who you mean.Who are the NINOs(Nats In Name Only)and who are the true believers?

How do us ordinary people tell the difference between proper and non proper at elections.

Anyway I won't take up more of your time ,hope us proper Hearts supporters have a good weekend♥️

Wtf are you on about?

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Ked said:

So cranny and Manny were nationalists but not now.

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It’s more than a stretch to believe innit.

Frank voted Yes too apparently🤥

Come out with every single argument No used but voted Yes…

Now hardened unionists…🤔

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ldgpdsh5ys9of8e069

Hagar the Horrible

So yet another humiliating collapse of a policy by Sturgeon/Humza along with the SNP/Green ('Themhood' of Toxicity) to ditch its flagship of reducing greenhouse gases by 75% by 2030.

Apparently this is Scotland and they didn't realise it gets cold in the winter. 

They will will get hammered by the activists, and worse still a strange face made by Greta

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Now hardened unionists…🤔

I voted yes, but would be hesitant to do so now (although not ruling it out). I can easily believe others feel the same.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

Do you see any Margo McDonalds, Jim Sillars, Salmonds, McCaskills etc? You don’t have to like any of them but I knew they wanted it. 
I see people like Humza who incredibly is now the leader and FM…a man promoted way beyond his intelligence and grade. He’s setting it all on fire imo.

I see people going on about gender and hate crime bills and stuff nobidy who voted Yes gives a flying about. It’s ammunition to bring it all crashing down and they double down on it too. 
Anyway like you say hope us PHM have a great Sunday and tonk those filthy hun🇱🇻

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I voted yes, but would be hesitant to do so now (although not ruling it out). I can easily believe others feel the same.

I believe you Jones eh sorry Jim🙈

Its the ones who claim they did but now are like the worst kind of No voters at the time. 

AyrJambo
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Where did I say that? 

Must make them feel better lying to themselves that they sold us out or something. 

Household electricity prices worldwide in September 2023, for major oil+gas producing countries (in U.S. dollars per kilowatt-hour)
Scotland/UK 0.44
USA 0.17
Mexico 0.12
Norway 0.11
UAE 0.08
Russia 0.06
Venezuela 0.05
Saudi Arabia 0.05
Qatar 0.03
Nigeria 0.02
Iran 0.02
(Source: Statista)
Aside from Scotland’s people being continually pushed by Westminster into unnecessary fuel poverty, and a cost of living crisis, in our resource rich nation, high electricity prices also means our economy and industries have, for at least the past several decades, been ‘made’ internationally uncompetitive. Very high electricity prices are clearly one of the main reasons our nation is still lacking in development and economic growth.

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The UK has given you austerity on steroids FFs!!

You all want the economic future (and now it has to be watertight!!) of independence to be predicted for you but none of you are willing or is it able(?) to answer my questions on the economic future of staying in the UK...

What will interest rates be in UK in 5 years time? In 10 years time?

Food prices?

Energy prices?

Trade deficit?

Wages?

Inflation?

How much will £ be worth against dollar?

Or against Euro?

1 hour ago, ehcaley said:

They are long gone sadly

Salmond adopted a gradualist policy towards independence and that did convince more people to support it  but that was under-pinned by competence and sanity in a devolved government

Sturgeon and now Yusaf can't see past devolution and offer no vision for what a once more sovereign Scotland could be

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, AyrJambo said:

Household electricity prices worldwide in September 2023, for major oil+gas producing countries (in U.S. dollars per kilowatt-hour)
Scotland/UK 0.44
USA 0.17
Mexico 0.12
Norway 0.11
UAE 0.08
Russia 0.06
Venezuela 0.05
Saudi Arabia 0.05
Qatar 0.03
Nigeria 0.02
Iran 0.02
(Source: Statista)
Aside from Scotland’s people being continually pushed by Westminster into unnecessary fuel poverty, and a cost of living crisis, in our resource rich nation, high electricity prices also means our economy and industries have, for at least the past several decades, been ‘made’ internationally uncompetitive. Very high electricity prices are clearly one of the main reasons our nation is still lacking in development and economic growth.

The UK has given you austerity on steroids FFs!!

You all want the economic future (and now it has to be watertight!!) of independence to be predicted for you but none of you are willing or is it able(?) to answer my questions on the economic future of staying in the UK...

What will interest rates be in UK in 5 years time? In 10 years time?

Food prices?

Energy prices?

Trade deficit?

Wages?

Inflation?

How much will £ be worth against dollar?

Or against Euro?

They are long gone sadly

Salmond adopted a gradualist policy towards independence and that did convince more people to support it  but that was under-pinned by competence and sanity in a devolved government

Sturgeon and now Yusaf can't see past devolution and offer no vision for what a once more sovereign Scotland could be

Highest domestic fuel prices in the world and we produce most of it ffs :lol: 

Cables taking gigawatts of green energy south. 

Soon we’ll be bringing all the oil ashore but transporting it south to be refined. 

Nobody will tell me that isn’t political moves of sorts. 

Konrad von Carstein
14 hours ago, frankblack said:

It would be a locked down autocratic state modelled on Putin's Russia, designed to keep the SNP in power indefinitely .  You only have to look at the laws they have passed to see where they are heading.

Jesus ****ing Christ, away and get your hole or have a chug you dullard.

In fact do anything other than posting nonsense like the quoted post. : 🤡 

Hagar the Horrible

Humza having a howler,  He thinks putting a car parking levy for work place parking,  Yeah tax the working, tax the car driver that will help.

What is the point of the SNP....that's rhetorical, but fact the greens in Scotland are pointless, they've Hibsed it

Hagar the Horrible

Humza thinks his hate crime act is a huge success, but with 95% reported hate crimes have been NCR'ed, its been abused clearly and those genuine hate crimes cant be investigated because of this.

The SNP have to be voted out, they are killing this country

manaliveits105

Sensible people can see the current snp are no longer fit for purpose and vote the charlatans out before they do anymore damage 

14 hours ago, frankblack said:

It would be a locked down autocratic state modelled on Putin's Russia, designed to keep the SNP in power indefinitely .  You only have to look at the laws they have passed to see where they are heading.

I've seen the next SNP manifesto and you know, Franky boy here isn't wrong.

Some of the things our increasingly authoritative SNP party are planning, should they be elected, is a big leap into outright fascism:

Key policies:

1. Jailing prominent figures: Prominent public leaders such as Douglas Ross, Jackie Baillie, Anas Sarwar, Ruth Davidson, Joanna Cherry will be prosecuted under new laws, sentenced in jury-less closed kangaroo courts and left to rot behind bars or
  2. Persecuting artists: A number of musicians whose expressive lyrics reflect poorly on the SNP, like Iona Fyfe, Runrig or Del Amitri will be intimidated, arrested, or even imprisoned in a gulag to be built outside Glenrothes
  3. Restricting non-governmental organizations (NGOs): NGOs that participate in ‘political activities’ and receive funding from overseas must now register as "foreign agents" and comply with onerous new regulations designed to cripple their operations
  4. Expanding the definition of treason: The SNP’s proposed new Criminal Code expands the definition of ‘treason’ to turn virtually any government critic into a “traitor”
  5. Criminalizing public actions of LGBTI community:opens in a new tab New laws outlaws efforts by lesbian, gay, bisexual transgender and intersex individuals and their supporters to fight for equal rights. LGBTI activists to be rounded up and arrested for attempting to hold a peaceful demonstration during Pride. Local authorities shall enforce a ban on ‘propaganda of homosexuality.’
  6. Intimidating human rights defenders: Defenders complaining about law enforcement misconduct to be targeted, subject to harassment, death threats, enforced disappearances and murder. The ECHR is to be withdrawn from immediately.
  7. Holyrood Elections: the D'Hondt system to be quietly adjusted to ensure the SNP rule in perpetuity whilst maintaining the illusion of free democratic voting. 

All taken from the Putin playbook and selected excerpts from Alan Moore's fascist manual, V for Vendetta. 

Ulysses
14 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

All taken from the Putin playbook and selected excerpts from Alan Moore's fascist manual, V for Vendetta 

I wonder does Putin have a Russian version of Blair Drummond for sorting out his political opponents? :whistling:

The Mighty Thor

Now hardened unionists…🤔

Every one of the slavers on here apparently voted for indy and against Brexit  😂

AyrJambo
43 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Sensible people can see the current snp are no longer fit for purpose and vote the charlatans out before they do anymore damage 

Agree

But voting for ANY unionist party is worse - an altogether more damaging bunch of charlatans

If a competent, pro-independence candidate is available then that will be an option I will consider as will re-purposing my ballot as per Peter Bell's initiative...

https://peterabell.scot/2024/04/09/wasted-vote/

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Every one of the slavers on here apparently voted for indy and against Brexit  😂

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ibuq9l4tr5vfcqtdd8

Now hardened unionists…🤔

😂

frankblack
56 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Some of the things our increasingly authoritative SNP party are planning, should they be elected, is a big leap into outright fascism:

Key policies:

1. Jailing prominent figures: Prominent public leaders such as Douglas Ross, Jackie Baillie, Anas Sarwar, Ruth Davidson, Joanna Cherry will be prosecuted under new laws, sentenced in jury-less closed kangaroo courts and left to rot behind bars or
  2. Persecuting artists: A number of musicians whose expressive lyrics reflect poorly on the SNP, like Iona Fyfe, Runrig or Del Amitri will be intimidated, arrested, or even imprisoned in a gulag to be built outside Glenrothes
  3. Restricting non-governmental organizations (NGOs): NGOs that participate in ‘political activities’ and receive funding from overseas must now register as "foreign agents" and comply with onerous new regulations designed to cripple their operations
  4. Expanding the definition of treason: The SNP’s proposed new Criminal Code expands the definition of ‘treason’ to turn virtually any government critic into a “traitor”
  5. Criminalizing public actions of LGBTI community:opens in a new tab New laws outlaws efforts by lesbian, gay, bisexual transgender and intersex individuals and their supporters to fight for equal rights. LGBTI activists to be rounded up and arrested for attempting to hold a peaceful demonstration during Pride. Local authorities shall enforce a ban on ‘propaganda of homosexuality.’
  6. Intimidating human rights defenders: Defenders complaining about law enforcement misconduct to be targeted, subject to harassment, death threats, enforced disappearances and murder. The ECHR is to be withdrawn from immediately.
  7. Holyrood Elections: the D'Hondt system to be quietly adjusted to ensure the SNP rule in perpetuity whilst maintaining the illusion of free democratic voting. 

All taken from the Putin playbook and selected excerpts from Alan Moore's fascist manual, V for Vendetta. 

Where did you copy that from? :lol:

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Jesus ****ing Christ, away and get your hole or have a chug you dullard.

In fact do anything other than posting nonsense like the quoted post. : 🤡 

Quite incredible isn’t it…

Just off the wall ****ing bonkers..

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Key policies:

:liesalarm:

Why would they build a gulag outside Glenrothes? Similar effect could be had just by rehousing the offenders in the town itself. 

frankblack
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

:liesalarm:

Why would they build a gulag outside Glenrothes? Similar effect could be had just by rehousing the offenders in the town itself. 

Or Dundee and any number of shitholes in the Strathclyde area.

AyrJambo
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Key policies:

You forgot..

8. Carbon Emissions: Patrick Harvie to be appointed Fuel Tzar with powers to personally approve any and all domestic heating system installation - preferred option will be biofuel - all new builds to be heated by community crematoriums where corpses of the gender critical will be incinerated and resulting heat piped to local communities

9. Deposit Return Scheme: All packaging (paper, plastic, glass) of all items to be returned on foot by the consumer to the retail outlet where they were bought in exchange for food bank tokens
Online purchase packaging to be stored and used as domestic insulation

10. National Curriculum: Introduction of Family Studies subject where children will be required to report weekly any instances where other family members have expressed any views on any subject not approved by Scottish Government

11. Broadcasting: Susan Calman appointed BBC Scotland Special Overseer with responsibility to ensure that all output conforms to the standard we currently expect from her (see also Neil Oliver, Andrew Neil, Sarah Smith, Kirstie Wark)

12. International Relations: Tartan, Shortbread, Stags, Mountains, Billy Connolly, more Tartan

13. Policing: Police Scotland priority to scour the world in search of any remaining Unicorns still extant and to relocate to Edinburgh Zoo

14. Culture: Immediate inauguration of "We Love the First Minister" weekly celebrations where people will be encouraged to mount scooters and zoom around too quickly until they fall off

manaliveits105

Only complete feckwits would claim to know what other people did or did not vote for - very weird behaviour .

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Anyway onwards and em onwards !

IMG_5540.jpeg

What an embarrassment the SNP are. Just a few weeks ago they were bragging about being world leaders and claiming other countries were contacting them to find out how they could follow Scotland's lead.

Now we find out out is all smoke and mirrors and basic pish.

They should resign in shame but they won't, they'll cling on like the shit they are.