The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

I know they won't do it(as we seemed to have accepted ban), but I'd love Hearts to announce the 'signing' of Rudi tomorrow and shove two fingers up at the SPL ruling.

Perhaps we could sign him, then loan him to JJ or Mr Hartley to register for a few months...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers lads. maybe a job for our many ITKers to use their sources at club level to find out what the rules and processes are in that regard.

yes... rudi to be unveiled regardless. club ambassadorial role pro tem until registration can be processed.

do it.

Perhaps we could sign him, then loan him to JJ or Mr Hartley to register for a few months...

Maybe just give Dunfermline, Raith or Alloa enough to pay his (reduced) wages for two months whilst he gets match fit with them. At the end of his two month contract on 23/12 we sign him, if we have paid the wages in Nov and Dec. Then he wil really be ready for Hibs on 3/1.

Maiden Gorgie

I know they won't do it(as we seemed to have accepted ban), but I'd love Hearts to announce the 'signing' of Rudi tomorrow and shove two fingers up at the SPL ruling.

I am kinda hoping this too, can't believe we didn't appeal.

In the old(ish) days we could expect a huge rant winging it's way from Lithuania about now. I miss those days!

Geoff Kilpatrick

So, let's call it a draw. Those that said he would sign can say that would have happened but for the pesky SPL whereas those who said he would never sign can say we couldn't afford him anyway.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Maybe just give Dunfermline, Raith or Alloa enough to pay his (reduced) wages for two months whilst he gets match fit with them. At the end of his two month contract on 23/12 we sign him, if we have paid the wages in Nov and Dec. Then he wil really be ready for Hibs on 3/1.

If he can't play for Hearts, please please PLEASE let him sign for Alloa!

Have a whip round, bung him 20k and wait for him to sign January...simple..

:lol:

We'll have another ban then because we are struggling to pay the players.

quincy adams wagstaff

Dear Santa,

this year I have been a very good boy and for Christmas this year I would like 1 Rudolph Skacel

more chance of signing rudolph the red nose reindeer

Dear Santa,

this year I have been a very good boy and for Christmas this year I would like 1 Rudolph Skacel

Wee christmas present from

Mr Romanov to all Jambos Rudi wrapped in Maroon and White bow.

(well one for the lady Jambos )

Bums (i'm drunk)

just a wee thought guys rudi said on his twitter may have bad news but shirt 51 it is must have knowen and may while wait till 23 december

Give other clubs money to pay his wages whilst he plays for them? :cornette:

Aye good idea considering we can hardly look after ourselves....

No need to be a bell end about it

He was only making a suggestion to get his fitness up in time to hammer hibs at new year.

My first ever in the know type post but I have it on good authority that Rudi has been at Dundee United today speaking to management. Hopefully not true but just passing on what I have heard.

My first ever in the know type post but I have it on good authority that Rudi has been at Dundee United today speaking to management. Hopefully not true but just passing on what I have heard.

good luck to rudi with his next club wherever that may be

Jambo near Motherwell

do you believe your source?

please say it aint true.... :(

Unfortunately he wasn't gonna hang around forever. Good luck to him though, he will certainly help their scoring issue's.

Its likely to be that or watch him when Utd or Motherwell or Aberdeen next come to Tynie. He is back in Scotland simply because he hasnt has a decent offer from anywhere else. If we dont want him on 23/12 then where else does he earn some money. He probably would be playing for Newco by now if they didnt have similar embargo problems. Even if we signed him today he wouldnt be ready for anything other than off the bench appearances for the next month anyway.

No need to be a bell end about it

He was only making a suggestion to get his fitness up in time to hammer hibs at new year.

Sorry, but what he was suggesting was just plain mental. That would be like a tramp giving his spare change to a passer bye whose playing on his i-pad mini. :vrface:

Spoke to my source, seemingly it's true, so you really are ITK.

Jambo near Motherwell

Spoke to my source, seemingly it's true, so you really are ITK.

how would we react if he scores against us?

how would we react if he scores against us?

Not sure, devastated. Meant to be signing this afternoon. Not sure when official announcement is going to be. Great signing for them!

So the Utd Chairman is on the panel extending our transfer embargo, then he takes advantage of it by signing the only player it would have affected us signing

Stinks a lot, watch Rudi knock us out the cup next week :rolleyes:

So the Utd Chairman is on the panel extending our transfer embargo, then he takes advantage of it by signing the only player it would have affected us signing

Stinks a lot, watch Rudi knock us out the cup next week :rolleyes:

Yip, it's a shocker really!

Jambo near Motherwell

Wasn't it the Dundee UTD chairman who was part of the forum who decided we were to have a transfer embargo?!

This (even if rumour is wrong).

only got hearts to blame

You could say that IF it was an independent panel, but as the Dundee Utd chairman sat on the panel the whole thing would stink.

My source is some Dundee Utd players so I suspect it is pretty accurate :verymad:

Yip signing today seemingly. But as someone said its Hearts own fault we missed out on him,

And guess who Utd play at the weekend St Mirren :thumbsup:

sky sports news was at utd half a hour ago speaking about they debt is down to 3.93m

Drewjambobusby

United Announced that they have posted a profit of 1.45m. And now a double whammy, they are going to steal Skacel, due to the ineptitude of our owners.

Aye lifes never dull being a Herts fan.

ToadKiller Dog

sky sports news was at utd half a hour ago speaking about they debt is down to 3.93m

Thompson said youth is the way forward and spends 700,000 a season on it , so he likely will sign Rudi .

any chance it could just be a wind up?

Seems it is legit, two of us probably with similar sources hearing the same thing. Apparantly was in with Houston for some of the time and was visiting others. Dont suppose it guarantees he is signing mind you but clearly talking to them.

babertonjambo

If this is true, I can't see it being anything other than a very short term deal to get him games. Dundee Utd won't be able to pay a fortune in wages and surely there must be other clubs outwith the SPL that could offer Rudi more? I also can't understand why he would want to play for any other club in Scotland outwith Celtic or Sevco who could have offered him a lot more money. Disappointing if true as hoped I would never see the day when he lined up against us for another team. :down:

Seems it is legit, two of us probably with similar sources hearing the same thing. Apparantly was in with Houston for some of the time and was visiting others. Dont suppose it guarantees he is signing mind you but clearly talking to them.

Matter of time before its announced, Skacel 51.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If this is true, I can't see it being anything other than a very short term deal to get him games. Dundee Utd won't be able to pay a fortune in wages and surely there must be other clubs outwith the SPL that could offer Rudi more? I also can't understand why he would want to play for any other club in Scotland outwith Celtic or Sevco who could have offered him a lot more money. Disappointing if true as hoped I would never see the day when he lined up against us for another team. :down:

I would much rather see him sign for Utd than either of the ugly sisters. The Old Firm don't deserve him.

Archived