The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

HillmanHearts

There is not a chance he will play Left Back for UTD.

Houston couldnae be such a Dick.

He will play in the hole. Come on as a sub for first few games as he gets fitter.

He'll find space in front of the opposing defence using his natural awareness & intelligence and then weild his magic left peg.

( IF he still has an appetite for the Scottish game after the Hearts roller coaster - that is !! )

Sad !

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is not a chance he will play Left Back for UTD.

Houston couldnae be such a Dick.

He will play in the hole. Come on as a sub for first few games as he gets fitter.

He'll find space in front of the opposing defence using his natural awareness & intelligence and then weild his magic left peg.

( IF he still has an appetite for the Scottish game after the Hearts roller coaster - that is !! )

Sad !

I agree. I was just putting 2 and 2 and getting 6.

Ok I know about the money stuff, I know I know

But, if it is true that Hearts had agreed a deal with Rudi which was to go through but for the embargo....

Why dont we just give him a 2 month contract as "ambassador" for HMFC for roughly the wages he was going to get, during which time he trains with the team etc etc gets as fit as he can.

Then on 23 December sign a new contract for him as a player until the end of the season.

If Hearts really wanted him here for the season they could still make it happen....

Fxxx the SPFL

But, if it is true that Hearts had agreed a deal with Rudi which was to go through but for the embargo....

Why dont we just give him a 2 month contract as "ambassador" for HMFC for roughly the wages he was going to get, during which time he trains with the team etc etc gets as fit as he can.

Then on 23 December sign a new contract for him as a player until the end of the season.

If Hearts really wanted him here for the season they could still make it happen....

If however as has been suggested that he only signs for the arabs up until end of year we could get him then. christ only knows.

portobellojambo1

They could offer him a temporary position at the club until 24 December. There is a vacancy being advertised at the moment, although I suspect it is the sort of position you need to have a bit of a thick skin to take.

Vacancy at HMFC

The thing is, surely it will 3-4 weeks before he is fit enough to start a match for anyone

Typical Hearts. :verymad: He has been available since May and we have him training with us and allegedly offering him a contract when we are in the middle of paying wages late for 2 months and an embargo is now in force.

The thought of him turning out for another Scottish club makes me feel sick. This will get the share issue off to a flying start, not !! <_<

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Leeds are looking for some temporary signings, anyone got Warnocks number, Dave Jones maybe?

Was just about to post the same thing, i seen him with my own eyes at tynie around 11.30 !!

He was at tannadice signing at 4pm this afternoon, announcement is matter of time.

He was at tannadice signing at 4pm this afternoon, announcement is matter of time.

If you know the exact time he signed do you know the exact length of the contract ? <_<

Well done Hearts!

Scottish Cup Holders and World Champions at Shooting Ourselves in the Foot!!!!

:seething:

Malinga the Swinga

If he had sgned for Dundee Utd at 4pm, they would have announced it straight away and certainly by now. A few weeks ago, it was confirmed he had signed for Czech club and that was 100% guaranteed, so it is probably best to wait until things become clearer.

Jambo near Motherwell

If he had sgned for Dundee Utd at 4pm, they would have announced it straight away and certainly by now. A few weeks ago, it was confirmed he had signed for Czech club and that was 100% guaranteed, so it is probably best to wait until things become clearer.

So still some hope?

Dundee Utd? **** sake still catch the people caught. Rudi will train with the side again tomorrow and will do for the forseeable future, sorry Dougie but your wrong on this one.

I'm against you again Lstones like I was when I told you McGlynn was taking over. Your wrong here and Rudi will train tomorrow. If not please accept my Appologies

Until I see an official statement from Dundee Utd, I don't believe it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has given up getting signed by us but still, it sounds like a load of nonsense.

Jambo near Motherwell

Dundee Utd? **** sake still catch the people caught. Rudi will train with the side again tomorrow and will do for the forseeable future, sorry Dougie but your wrong on this one.

I'm against you again Lstones like I was when I told you McGlynn was taking over. Your wrong here and Rudi will train tomorrow. If not please accept my Appologies

Where do you get this info?

Why the sudden change of mind? :)

beijingandrew

This

The Great Khali

I just text my Utd sayin they might have signed him.

He replied "aye? That's a no bad signin like"

A no bad signin? They don't appreciate him for who he is; what he can do.

It's no right!!! :sob:

Took a quick look on a United forum to see if there was any info/itk people & there's actually a thread saying 'Rather than Skacel, I'd prefer if we signed Andy Dorman'

They don't deserve him!!

:seething:

Where do you get this info?

Why the sudden change of mind? :)

There's no change of mind l. Rudi will train with us tomorrow.

Jambo near Motherwell

Nice one! So you don't think he will go to utd?

ToadKiller Dog

I live in Dundee , brother is an Arab my bosses are all Arabs and friends with the Thompsons , not one person I have spoken to seems to have heard of Skacel going to them .

Will wait and see but at the moment leaning to it being false .

God I hope you're right on this. huh.gif

If this happens i will be heart broken! mrs GJ is preggers and we were gonna call the wee one rudi, but if he goes to any other scottish team I just cant do it, suso isnt a bad name though!

Nice one! So you don't think he will go to utd?

No, he won't. God knows how it's got this far. Rudi was signing for us until what happened yesterday and will still sign in December. Dundee Utd is the pishest rumour ive heard.

Lstones

Dougie

Rudi will train with the team tomorrow.

Scheduled to go home or signing for Dundee Utd whatever.

Rudi will train with us tomorrow and has is getting paid at hearts again.

No, he won't. God knows how it's got this far. Rudi was signing for us until what happened yesterday and will still sign in December. Dundee Utd is the pishest rumour ive heard.

Lstones

Dougie

clumshot.gif

Jambo near Motherwell

Lstones

Dougie

So where is l. Stones getting her info from?

So he will sign officially in December again?

No idea but its baws.

I can't say much more.

Good God, your like a dog with a bone!

No idea but its baws.

I can't say much more.

You, my friend I trust. Please tell me you from the boatam side of the Inch.

Haha just happy to hear the news

Aye, I don't deny it would be a sore one if he signed for them. Although it's not as if he's even our player at the moment.

You, my friend I trust. Please tell me you from the boatam side of the Inch.

Of course man. Could never trust a kid on libertonian haha

maroonlegions

laugh.gif

Oh feck ,now i will be delighted if Rudi does not go to UTD but it begs the question that does my "RUDI TRIBUTE "thread get viewed as a piece of masterly JINXING or a cunning mater plan of calling out any possible bluffs, one way or another Rudi deserves a tribute thread anyway.sweat.gif

laugh.gif

Oh feck ,now i will be delighted if Rudi does not go to UTD but it begs the question that does my "RUDI TRIBUTE "thread get viewed as a piece of masterly JINXING or a cunning mater plan of calling out any possible bluffs, one way or another Rudi deserves a tribute thread anyway.sweat.gif

Haha Rudi deserves a tribute thread every single day of the week. He's is the biggest legend to play for us since god knows. I would still love to know why Dougie said he was going home today or why Lp said he was I. Dundee today when he trained with the team today and will do tomorrow?

Rudi didn't go up to Dundee today. Why make up random stories?

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Haha Rudi deserves a tribute thread every single day of the week. He's is the biggest legend to play for us since god knows. I would still love to know why Dougie said he was going home today or why Lp said he was I. Dundee today when he trained with the team today and will do tomorrow?

That rumour was punted around 2months ago but nothing came of it. Not saying I'm ITK but if it was happening I would have thought it would have been done before now.

All I want for Christmas is Rudi!

maroonlegions

Well its never easy being a Jambo eh one has to work at it.Just hope these are not random stories cause that is just pure evil in my books.Just goes to show though that to put your trust in someone can be a big deal.

flat,220x200,075,t.jpg

Disinformation agents on KB.laugh.gif

William+B+Davis.jpg

l_D1hCthe-x-files-trust-no-one-logo-enamel-pin.jpg

laugh.gif

Hope you are right Jezza!

Just been catching up on the last few days posts on this thread

I have gone from this - :) to this :boak: and back to my original state (from day 1 of this thread) :mw_confused:

I think for the sake of my own health and sanity i will have to give this page a miss for a while

Jezza - I have no reason to doubt you and i pray you are right when you say he is currently receiving a wage at Hearts.

Jambof3tornado

If his contract expired in June/July then he has already gone several months without getting paid by anyone, I'm sure he can afford to hang around until this transfer ban gets lifted.

Why taint so many memories by signing for another spl club?

I said I thought he was going home not that he was. The reason I did was because he was round saying bye to my dad. I guess my assumption never happened. I've leave you and L Stones to your wee fight I seem to be getting dragged into

Archived