The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Logic suggests a fine , to me anyhow. It is directly 'just'. Say a ?15 K fine.

Surely a reduction in points would be apt for a cheating club, we are not that.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudi could help Patterson ( or any other younger striker coming along) a great deal in the transitional period we seem to be in.

Rudolf's Mate

As many have already stated, suspended points deduction which will come into force should they be late again this season.

Guest Dipped Flake

As many have already stated, suspended points deduction which will come into force should they be late again this season.

Agree with this, but with the transfer embargo extended till at least the pay day in November.

As others have said, the fact that we were the last club to hold Rudi's registration could allow us to do a wee sneaky re-registering of Rudi, rather than a transfer, but who really knows what the rules are

kingantti1874

Points reduction on technically a first offence?

For paying wages a few weeks late - that would be a shocking decision ...

I have it on good authority that Rod Petrie is pushing for a points reduction.

Does the term conflict of interest mean nothing to the spl/sfa?

Can't we have a couple of weeks to negotiate what punishment we will accept? It's not as if this hasn't been allowed before...

...a bit disco

I have it on good authority that Rod Petrie is pushing for a points reduction.

Paging Rod Petrie...

terry-murtagh-won-500-by-gambling-that-newcastle-would-win-5-1-631048341.jpg

Terry Murtagh sends his best.

Ya muppety fudbomber.

Agree with this, but with the transfer embargo extended till at least the pay day in November.

As others have said, the fact that we were the last club to hold Rudi's registration could allow us to do a wee sneaky re-registering of Rudi, rather than a transfer, but who really knows what the rules are

Does it really make any difference what the rules say - they seem to ignore them most of the time except when they go out their way to get us! :whistling:

I'm I not right in thinking the SPL could only take action against us such as fines & point reduction if there was an official complaint made by an employee of HMFC

What benefit would it be to the players if they gave us a points deduction :vrface:

Imagine in May we are x amount of points off a european spot, and we don't get it due to being whatever points we got deducted short. The players then miss out on bonus money and potential to play Liverpool (or whoever again).

We'll get a transfer ban of some sort is my bet.

maroonlegions

So possibly getting treated s a first offence , surely a warning of "dinnae dae it agen" thenohmy.gif, will not be the outcome though.sweat.gif

"Hearts have a history over the past few years of being late with wages to their players, but BBC Scotland has also learned that the disciplinary hearing on Monday will treat this charge as a first offence."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20015324

Chucked this in the wages paid thread but it's relevant for this one too.

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

SPL meeting draws to a close. Hearts expecting to hear their punishment within the next hour. Transfer embargo to remain.

Hearts' David Southern says he doesn't expect a points deduction for late payment of wages for September.

Hearts fans hoping to see Rudi Skacel may be disappointed with transfer embargo kept in place for October breach of wage payments.

west lothian loyal

Isnt this hearing regarding Sept late wages , if so the next meeting will take into account that Octobers late wages are second offence and we will get reemed.

Isnt this hearing regarding Sept late wages , if so the next meeting will take into account that Octobers late wages are second offence and we will get reemed.

Yep, just the September delay dealt with.

maroonlegions

So in short if we where re signing Rudi then why was the wages not paid on time to make sure this could go ahead, our only hope is that we can re sign him on an extension of his existing contract.No one to blame but Hearts for this shambles.verymad.gif

Was the September wages being late not down to payments due to us from the SPL being delayed? If so **** them and their "first offence" bullshit.

Jambo near Motherwell

Are we any clearer on what will happen with Rudi?

Do we think he will sign this week? Anyone ITK?? or anyone heard anything directly from the club?

...a bit disco

Do we think he will sign this week? Anyone ITK?? or anyone heard anything directly from the club?

alien.jpg

With the transfer embargo to stand this pretty much ends hope of Rudi signing.

Off topic but best place to vent

So rules have been expressly changed since Vlad arrived specifically to capture Hearts "offences"

Yet rules were expressly broken when Oldco went breests up....

And Sevco are the victims??

The Old Tolbooth

Why are people like the SFA/SPL arse licker that is Rod Petrie anywhere near a board making decisions about our club anyway? Surely any impartiality goes straight out the window with this bitter wee fud in place, he has a history of mental breakdown type outbursts about our club according to a Hibs fan I know.

Stuck this in the wages paid thread too...

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

Hearts have been reprimanded and warmed with regard to its future conduct by the SPL for not paying players on time for September.

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

A second charge against Hearts regarding alleged late payment for players wages for October will be heard on Wednesday.

Jambo near Motherwell

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

Hearts have been reprimanded and warmed with regard to its future conduct by the SPL for not paying players on time for September.

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

A second charge against Hearts regarding alleged late payment for players wages for October will be heard on Wednesday.

Is there a chance there might not be a transfer embargo?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

Keith Downie ?@STVkeith

So we could sign Rudi today or tomorrow then...? :o

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The transfer embargo is still in place.

Surely our punishment is the reprimand and warning? Wish they would make things clearer.

Think the embargo is something that automatically comes into force under the new rules...could be wrong though. :mellow:

Father Tiresias

I'd like to know who the sniffling grass is who leaks this story to the press every time the players don't get paid on time?

Rudolf's Mate

I'd like to know who the sniffling grass is who leaks this story to the press every time the players don't get paid on time?

Do we not now have to divulge?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

A transfer embargo is automatic if wages are not paid in time.

I know, I wondered if it only lasted until they had the meeting to decide our punishment. If not then how does it end? Do they have another meeting to decide whether to lift it?

:judas: :whistling:

I know, I wondered if it only lasted until they had the meeting to decide our punishment. If not then how does it end? Do they have another meeting to decide whether to lift it?

The transfer embargo has no fixed time and will only be lifted when the SPL deems the problem has been resolved.(off the bbc page) Surley the wages being paid would deem the problem solved?

Hearts...

How does a transfer embargo work?

Surely we can sign a free agent as it doesn't effect anybody.

Rudi is a top bloke..must have the patience of a saint. He has been given the runaround for months. He wants to be here. Without obligation, he signs books, turns up to support his team etc. If we do not get him back now, it is beyond embarrassing for Hearts. Goes against what the majority of Heart's fans want..and for that Rudi, I apologise as a fan..

How does a transfer embargo work?

Surely we can sign a free agent as it doesn't effect anybody.

Did Doncaster not describe it as a registration embargo.

Son Of Anarchy

Did Doncaster not describe it as a registration embargo.

Thats what i thought too. Eliminates any chance of signing free transfers/non contracted players.

The White Cockade

Thats what i thought too. Eliminates any chance of signing free transfers/non contracted players.

i'd love to sign Rudi but its right that teams that can't pay their existing players on time can't sign anybody else until the problem is sorted out

Our problem is that we probably can't give any guarantees that we can sort it out

Archived