The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

United Announced that they have posted a profit of 1.45m. And now a double whammy, they are going to steal Skacel, due to the ineptitude of our owners.

Aye lifes never dull being a Herts fan.

The same Utd who's chairman was on the board that sanctioned our transfer embargo?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo near Motherwell

maybe it is just a rumour and he wont pass the medical or something? or am i clutching at straws here...

this place will go into meltdown

When it's announced at least we can close this thread then start a new one of 'skacel signs for Dundee Utd'

maybe it is just a rumour and he wont pass the medical or something? or am i clutching at straws here...

Clutching mate! Sorry :(

Matter of time before its announced, Skacel 51.

I think it'll happen unfortunaly. Hearts have no one but themselves to blame. Be horrible seeing him in the away team at Tynie.

I think it'll happen unfortunaly. Hearts have no one but themselves to blame. Be horrible seeing him in the away team at Tynie.

Yeh I know, my source is 100% reliable. Sad but true.

When it's announced at least we can close this thread then start a new one of 'skacel signs for Dundee Utd'

yip only got hearts to blame as could have had rudi signed a long time ago

maroonlegions

Only Hearts could conjure up such fecking comic style self inflicted harm.verymad.giffacepalm.png

, "yes Rudi we want you back but first lets us be late with wages and as the UTD chairman is on the sub committee lets feck around and see if we get further signing embargoes that might feck any chance up of brining you back to your spiritual home.cornette.png

seething.gif

yip only got hearts to blame as could have had rudi signed a long time ago

The fact we were late with wages suggest not. Still gutted though and still questionable, Thompson's impartiality.

The fact we were late with wages suggest not. Still gutted though and still questionable, Thompson's impartiality.

Could have signed him before season started. No brainer!

Not if we could not afford him as recent events suggest. I do not like it, but I think more questions need to be asked over Thompson than Hearts or Vlad.

I trust Utd are up to date with every single bill too.

why have him training with us book signings i think hearts thought we would get off paying wages late then sign rudi

Not if we could not afford him as recent events suggest. I do not like it, but I think more questions need to be asked over Thompson than Hearts or Vlad.

I trust Utd are up to date with every single bill too.

I know what you're saying mate, but the fact players are being paid only a few days late, could rudi not have just been one of those players who had a wee delay in his wage. I'm just sad, that's all. I understand where you are coming from.

why have him training with us book signings i think hearts thought we would get off paying wages late then sign rudi

Seems like it, but they knew the rules, instant ban when you fail to pay players on time. Shame really.

Drewjambobusby

Seems like it, but they knew the rules, instant ban when you fail to pay players on time. Shame really.

Good start to the share issue though ?? If true, this will put the fans in a right good mood to part with dough ???? Not

I know what you're saying mate, but the fact players are being paid only a few days late, could rudi not have just been one of those players who had a wee delay in his wage. I'm just sad, that's all. I understand where you are coming from.

Yes. I kind of agree but I think we would have been slated more if we signed him and were late with wages. Financially, we should not sign him. Footballing wise, we should have, absolutely, and to see him go to a rival, if it happens, is a shame. There is no doubt in my mind though that Utd were planning this move before endorsing the embargo.

Yes. I kind of agree but I think we would have been slated more if we signed him and were late with wages. Financially, we should not sign him. Footballing wise, we should have, absolutely, and to see him go to a rival, if it happens, is a shame. There is no doubt in my mind though that Utd were planning this move before endorsing the embargo.

100% agreement with all you've said above.

babertonjambo

Yep.

Given that LStones revealed her source on this board fairly recently I would suggest that this is far from a windup and the only thing that will stop it happening is Rudi himself unfortunately.

Given that LStones revealed her source on this board fairly recently I would suggest that this is far from a windup and the only thing that will stop it happening is Rudi himself unfortunately.

It makes me feel physically sick too but it's happening unfortunately. Only time will tell though.

Jambo near Motherwell

Mabe Rudi will say no?!

Jambof3tornado

Good luck Rudi. But score against us and you will feel my wrath!!!!

Unless it's a late consolation goal!!

We can't afford him and the Arabs can. Simples.

11 November Hibs v Utd - Hope he swings that sweet left peg and hammers one home then turns to the scum and shows his Skacel 51 :thumbsup:

babertonjambo

11 November Hibs v Utd - Hope he swings that sweet left peg and hammers one home then turns to the scum and shows his Skacel 51 :thumbsup:

Any idea on length of contract LStones? Please say until 31st December ... !

Jambo near Motherwell

It's already agreed, to be announced in due course. Sorry x

Ahhh no

Please say your source is winding you up!? :(

Ahhh no

Please say your source is winding you up!? :(

The source is Houston if I recall correctly. It lead to much ridicule and doubt, which, if true, means I ashamadely joined in briefly.

The source is Houston if I recall correctly. It lead to much ridicule and doubt, which, if true, means I ashamadely joined in briefly.

I'm a forgiving person so you're ok :)

Not sure on length of contract, only asked about if it was true or not, and it is true, sadly.

I'm a forgiving person so you're ok :)

Not sure on length of contract, only asked about if it was true or not, and it is true, sadly.

To be fair, I was more of a doubter than a ridiculer.

To be fair, I was more of a doubter than a ridiculer.

To be fair I do recall that. There is a huge difference, and I do remember the ridiculers!!

Jambo near Motherwell

Maybe he won't be any good for them - remember when he went to Southampton he wasn't any good, then they will release him on a free once he is match fit and then he can come back!?

Who will be the new Rudi?

DOOMSDAY SCENARIO!!!

Rudi signs for Dundee Utd!!!

Posted yesterday at 17.34hrs

You heard it here first!

I think the SPL should have an emergency meeting and charge Thomson with "bad faith" having sat on the panel that hammered Hearts with such a huge conflict of interest!

Posted yesterday at 17.34hrs

You heard it here first!

I think the SPL should have an emergency meeting and charge Thomson with "bad faith" having sat on the panel that hammered Hearts with such a huge conflict of interest!

Unreal :verymad:

Try Rennie's!

Anyway, he's only signing until the end of the year!

DOOMSDAY SCENARIO!!!

Rudi signs for Dundee Utd!!!

Glad to see the Rennie's worked so fast!

Up at Tannadice today apparently. They are desperate for a left back as they brougfht in Vignal who seemingly tore his hamstring last night at an U21game.

Up at Tannadice today apparently. They are desperate for a left back as they brougfht in Vignal who seemingly tore his hamstring last night at an U21game.

Burley played him at left back at Southampton. That is why they fell out.

He may have been at Tannadice but was also at Tynie

Was just about to post the same thing, i seen him with my own eyes at tynie around 11.30 !!

My mate who has connections at Utd told me. Hope to good it's not true.

Imagine scoring against the hobos and doing the '5-1' - might be worth it tbh!!!

Archived