The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

michaeljambo22

if more fans turned up on match day we wouldnt have money problems and we would be able to sign rudi simples :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if more fans turned up on match day we wouldnt have money problems and we would be able to sign rudi simples :thumbsup:

That's true chief but you won't get 17000 paying folks to turn up week in week out to watch pish. Harsh but true!

maroonlegions

That's true chief but you won't get 17000 paying folks to turn up week in week out to watch pish. Harsh but true!

Nail on head,it is a sad fact but the product on the park has to be an attractive one for those fans outside the hard core supporter fan base who turn up regardless, and i take my hat off to them and the away games they attend too,Any businessman/woman can tell you that.Did Rangers not get gates of 16,000 before Souness/Murray arrived on the scene.Look at the gates we got in the Burely season when we were flying in the league, its not rocket science ,its financial science or the correct business strategies being implemented and sticking to them.

Nail on head,it is a sad fact but the product on the park has to be an attractive one for those fans outside the hard core supporter fan base who turn up regardless, and i take my hat off to them and the away games they attend too,Any businessman/woman can tell you that.Did Rangers not get gates of 16,000 before Souness/Murray arrived on the scene.Look at the gates we got in the Burely season when we were flying in the league, its not rocket science ,its financial science or the correct business strategies being implemented and sticking to them.

I believe you are right I used to remember back then we used to fill the Broomloan stand too.

So...has Sir Rudolf of the Skacel put the scarf above head yet?

He can put a scarf, tammy, the Scottish Cup above his heid, but he wont be signing for Hearts unless the ESSSS PEEEE ELLLLL make a very unlikely decision to lift the current embargo..........unfortunately

Am I missing something? :unsure:

I thought we couldn't sign Rudi because of the transfer ban?

People have hinted that if Hearts can prove to the SPL that late wages is a thing of the past and it is not likely to happen again then the transfer embargo may be lifted. However, I will believe it when I see it :thumbsup:

Am I missing something? :unsure:

I thought we couldn't sign Rudi because of the transfer ban?

Transfer emabrgo is due to be lifted on Wednesday but as we all expect, it will be reinstated then as well. angry.gif

ps, and I don't think we can have any complaints if it is.

But if we were to resign Rudi - we aren't signing anyone as such, Rudi will just be renewing his contract or does the embargo include registered players at the club renewing terms?

But if we were to resign Rudi - we aren't signing anyone as such, Rudi will just be renewing his contract or does the embargo include registered players at the club renewing terms?

The way I read it, is that Hearts cannot register any players. Although not 100% sure on this but when Rudi's contract ended, surely he would have to be "re-registered" as such to play for the club.

Surely we can just use The Ranger's case as a precedent and ask for the embargo to be suspended so that we can put together the squad that we'd like, no?

I'm sure Doncaster and his cronies would agree that we should get the same treatment as the Huns recieved from the SFL. :whistling:

Rudolf's Mate

Does anyone on JKB ever speak to Rudi?

My mate was up watching them train with his laddie on Sat morning. His boy had his picture taken with Rudi and he asked Rudi if he was signing. His response was he'd love to sign but that he didn't think it would happen :sob:

I asked if he meant because transfer embargo or club but he said he didn't say anything else.

Jambo near Motherwell

My mate was up watching them train with his laddie on Sat morning. His boy had his picture taken with Rudi and he asked Rudi if he was signing. His response was he'd love to sign but that he didn't think it would happen :sob:

I asked if he meant because transfer embargo or club but he said he didn't say anything else.

That is probably the most reliable post on this thread!! sad though, but atleast he is not ruling it out!!

I'm pretty sure he is away back home tomorrow sad.gif

I'd be astonished if he signed.

Cheers Dougie - much appreciated - sad news but as expected if true :verymad:

As expected. Sad, but not surprising.

Ah well. :mellow:

It's dragged on long enough now.

The White Cockade

Wonder if Rudi can sue SFA for denying him the opportunity of employment?

Why?

Hearts could have signed him bud didn't

Why?

Hearts could have signed him bud didn't

But cant now. Rudi is being denied the opportunity to sign for us by the SFA.

The White Cockade

But cant now. Rudi is being denied the opportunity to sign for us by the SFA.

its all speculation that we even were trying to sign him

wish we had mind

its all speculation that we even were trying to sign him

wish we had mind

Transfer embargo been extended until 23rd of December. Think we can now kiss goodbye to Rudi :(

maroonlegions

Does an extension of a contract apply to a signing embargo, was Rudi"s original contract terminated or put on the back burner????

Would Rudi not just wait til December?

I've no idea. If he does great.

I heard it was a done deal, for one reason or another it's not the case. I apologise.

Jambo near Motherwell

I've no idea. If he does great.

I heard it was a done deal, for one reason or another it's not the case. I apologise.

It might have been and maybe there is a loophole?

Transfer embargo been extended until 23rd of December. Think we can now kiss goodbye to Rudi :(

Until it is confirmed he has signed for another club there is still hope and we should keep this thread alive :thumbsup:

People mock this thread, but Skacel hasn't been training with the first team squad, doing book signings and school cup visits for the good of his health.

Any deal is almost certainly dead and I'd expect Rudi to end his professional tourist trip shortly.

maroonlegions

It might have been and maybe there is a loophole?

Extension of contract maybe, well throwing it in again as nae one has replied to my post about it.laugh.gif

I don't see why 60 days of embargo will stop Rudi Signing. It's not that long really. He can just pretend he's injured lol.

He has waited 5 months since May 19th so it's possible he'll wait another 2. Who knows? That depends on us actually paying everyone on time for the next two months and there's no guarantee that will happen. In the meantime we need to get on with it. 3 very important games for us in the next 10 days.

I don't see why 60 days of embargo will stop Rudi Signing. It's not that long really. He can just pretend he's injured lol.

You mean, like Andrew Driver use to do?

:ninja:

Look forward to him signing just in time for the New Year Derby! :D

Keep yourself fit Rudi.

Now that would be funny.

We can still sign him, just (possibly) can not register him.

Financially we should not sign him, we should for every other reason. I think be financial reason will win. Sadly that is probably best long term.

i asked the question about player registration before and there wasn't a reply.

the question of what happens to a player's registration once his contract expires and he becomes unattached.

1. does the registration immediately end at the end of the contract?

2. does the registration remain with the player's last club?

3. does the registration revert to the player himself or perhaps to the last club's national association or UEFA?

4. other?

if someone can explain what happens regarding player registration in these circumstances then we'll know if hearts can 'pull a fast one'.

the question of what happens to a player's registration once his contract expires and he becomes unattached.

3. does the registration revert to the player himself or perhaps to the last club's national association or UEFA?

4. other?

if someone can explain what happens regarding player registration in these circumstances then we'll know if hearts can 'pull a fast one'.

They are good questions and they have been discussed sporadically on here with no definitive answers.

maroonlegions

4. other?

Good questions , did his last contract that was with us end in termination or is it still possible to do a contact extension;sweat.gifYou are either being ignored or non one has a clue.laugh.gif

4. other?

Been trying to investigate this colonel and haven't really came up with anything concrete. As I type this though, Doncaster on radio confirming Hearts can't sign any players "out of contract". My take on that is Hearts don't own/have Rudi's registration.

Doncaster defending punishment by saying the right for Hearts to sign any player has been taken away but other clubs can still sign out of contract players.

I know they won't do it(as we seemed to have accepted ban), but I'd love Hearts to announce the 'signing' of Rudi tomorrow and shove two fingers up at the SPL ruling.

Archived