The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

The SFA or SPL in this case are correct to put sanctions in place though don't you agree?

Old Vladimir has previous at his other clubs also.

Absolutely. See the other thread.

maroonlegions

According to the BBC the registration embargo is indefinite and will only be lifted when the SPL think the problem has been resolved.. So we could be waiting a while yet. :(

In short we have gave what the SPL Gestapo needed to make sure we do not sign Rudi , cause they know were are struggling , its a fecking conspiracy i tell ya. 192x.jpg

CONSPIRACY.png

No it doesn't,he says that "there is STILL money to come in from him" meaning another instalment of the transfer money we are due,rankers would be in deep doodoo if they(being a newco)reneged on any payments due to other clubs,anyway looks like there is not a chance of us signing Rudi if we can't even afford the wages at the early stage of the season,what a mess.

We should have insisted on all the money up front for Templeton or told them to get to feck. <_<

Guest oldcastlerock2012

So we could bring a player to the club who is known to put bums on seats - home and away - and help create a more competitive league at a time when the game is apparently dying in Scotland and we are not allowed to sign him because we apparently mistreat players, despite paying players more than any other clubs outside the OF for years now, not to mention handing out 5 year contracts like sweeties to promising youth players.

Evil Romanov right enough. The thing that gets me is that Rangers did not have an immediate transfer embargo imposed on them when their players took a massive pay cut. Double standards yet again...

The Old Tolbooth

So we could bring a player to the club who is known to put bums on seats - home and away - and help create a more competitive league at a time when the game is apparently dying in Scotland and we are not allowed to sign him because we apparently mistreat players, despite paying players more than any other clubs outside the OF for years now, not to mention handing out 5 year contracts like sweeties to promising youth players.

Evil Romanov right enough. The thing that gets me is that Rangers did not have an immediate transfer embargo imposed on them when their players took a massive pay cut. Double standards yet again...

Surely you can't think it's right that we're allowed to sign player when we're not paying the ones we already have? I appreciate that there's monies outstanding that are due to us however, and if true about Sevco not paying us for Temps, then surely sanctions should be taken against them too, that money would cover two months wages.

On the hun pay cuts, the players agreed to that, the Hearts players didn't agree to have no wages paid to them, they were given no choice.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Surely you can't think it's right that we're allowed to sign player when we're not paying the ones we already have? I appreciate that there's monies outstanding that are due to us however, and if true about Sevco not paying us for Temps, then surely sanctions should be taken against them too, that money would cover two months wages.

On the hun pay cuts, the players agreed to that, the Hearts players didn't agree to have no wages paid to them, they were given no choice.

We are paying them - just late. If the players know up front this might happen (they do) and are informed (they were) and are OK with short delays (they seem to be) I really don't think this is the big issue it's being made out to be. It's been happening at Hearts since 2008 yet players continue to sign. Long delays are different but right now we're talking about a few days and most pay delays have been that long.

I don't think it's a good thing but I still have no sympathy for any player or manager who goes to Hearts and then complains about stuff like this as it's been happening for ages.

I though JJ had the best attitude. he came in and said his eyes were open and he'd accepted things would work differently under Romanov than at other clubs. I assume that any player who comes here weighs up the risks of slow wages payment against the benefits of the higher wages - most seem happy to come here and take their chances. They had the choice whether or not to join Hearts in the first place.

Chick Dung says something might happen Thursday.........dear Chuck do you know what transfer embargo means??

We are paying them - just late. If the players know up front this might happen (they do) and are informed (they were) and are OK with short delays (they seem to be) I really don't think this is the big issue it's being made out to be. It's been happening at Hearts since 2008 yet players continue to sign. Long delays are different but right now we're talking about a few days and most pay delays have been that long.

I don't think it's a good thing but I still have no sympathy for any player or manager who goes to Hearts and then complains about stuff like this as it's been happening for ages.

I though JJ had the best attitude. he came in and said his eyes were open and he'd accepted things would work differently under Romanov than at other clubs. I assume that any player who comes here weighs up the risks of slow wages payment against the benefits of the higher wages - most seem happy to come here and take their chances. They had the choice whether or not to join Hearts in the first place.

Romanov should ensure wages are paid on time. He took on the responsibility of the club and shouldn't shirk that just because he is now bored of all things football.

Jambo near Motherwell

Chick Dung says something might happen Thursday.........dear Chuck do you know what transfer embargo means??

What do you think he was suggesting? And did he say what his source was?

What do you think he was suggesting? And did he say what his source was?

Who knows mate what was being suggested. He was trying to get a word with Rudi who apparently just uttered " I am here as a professional tourist"

He seems to thinks something is going to happen which seems strange with the embargo and our lack of funds

....come on Jezza

heard the day that if after tomorrow we can sign players rudi will sign ?

Chick Young says it's defo happening.

Just close the thread now mods and save us the despair, as now that welt has nailed his colours to the mast there is no way Rudi is signing :sob:

....come on Jezza

Telling you mate. It's not often I stick my head on the line but this is one of them.

...a bit disco

Chick Young says it's defo happening.

Just close the thread now mods and save us the despair, as now that welt has nailed his colours to the mast there is no way Rudi is signing :sob:

8 points Tommy.

Just throwing it out there likesay.

Romanov should ensure wages are paid on time. He took on the responsibility of the club and shouldn't shirk that just because he is now bored of all things football.

U mad ? he is a business man who took a punt on a business in trouble with a possible large customer base that could turn it around. He invested, gave the customers what they wanted, not to the level for him to recoup his original investment. Cut your losses, don't blame him in the slightest. Canny be bothered with this chat, bye.

jt

maroonlegions

Found this.

Former Hearts midfielder Rudi Skacel was not wanting to say much about his chances of signing for the Edinburgh club for a third time. The 33-year-old currently training at Tynecastle while looking for a new club told BBC Radio Scotland: "I am a professional tourist and I'm having a great time in Edinburgh." However, our reporter, Chick Young, says he would not be surprised if "something happened" with the Czech about Thursday. Of course, that is dependent on what the SPL board decides on Monday when it considers Hearts' late payment of wages. The club are presently subject to a signing embargo as a result.

Hearts are believed to be seeking clarification from the Scottish Premier League about what they can do about Rudi Skacel.ohmy.gif The 33-year-old Czech midfielder left Tynecastle in the summer but is back training with the Edinburgh side. However, a transfer embargo was triggered automatically under new rules when they were late with player wages last month. Manager John McGlynn was very evasive when asked about the player on BBC Radio Scotland a few minutes ago. But surely the SPL's response is a pretty obvious, no, you can't sign him?sweat.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/mobile/football/20020872

:arry::wow:

A deal has been agreed. If there's a transfer ban it will be announced this week regardless. Probably as early as tomorrow. Rudi was in the dressing room before the match and was with the players after. He's back.

...a bit disco

A deal has been agreed. If there's a transfer ban it will be announced this week regardless. Probably as early as tomorrow. Rudi was in the dressing room before the match and was with the players after. He's back.

Clarification Jezza?

Are you claiming ITK?

Clarification Jezza?

Are you claiming ITK?

until he is paraded with scarf above head at press conference he is not back

Clarification Jezza?

Are you claiming ITK?

I'm not claiming anything mate, just sharing with fellow jambos.

I'm open up to ridicule if it doesn't happen this week though that's how confident I am.

What would be the point if he can't even play due to the embargo?

maroonlegions

Eh, the embargo will not be forever and because we will have him back where he belongs,nae brainierbiggrin.gif.

I'm not sure. All I know is as above Rudi was with the players today and has agreed a deal.

I'm not going to debate the ins and outs mate because basically I feel uncomfortable stating what I've said and building hopes up.

Lets just wait and see.

Surely if we got a ban for not paying last month and we haven't paid again this month it will just be extended?

I can't see us being allowed to put this through. Would love it to happen though!

Rudolf's Mate

Am I going to be the first and say it'll be pretty poor if the club finally make the move and it's not allowed due to the embargo!

...a bit disco

I'm not claiming anything mate, just sharing with fellow jambos.

I'm open up to ridicule if it doesn't happen this week though that's how confident I am.

Fair dos.

:thumbsup:

Eh, the embargo will not be forever and because we will have him back where he belongs,nae brainierbiggrin.gif.

I want Rudi back as much as the next man but surely it would be daft to give someone a wage who is not able to play a game.

I read earlier that the embargo doesn't have an end date and that we will have to be seen to pay the players on time before its lifted.

The White Cockade

I want Rudi back as much as the next man but surely it would be daft to give someone a wage who is not able to play a game.

I read earlier that the embargo doesn't have an end date and that we will have to be seen to pay the players on time before its lifted.

while the embargo is in place we can't sign anybody therefore will not be paying him while he can't play

I hope it happens but can't see the embargo being lifted until we can prove we can pay the wages on time

which would be at least the 16th of November if not longer

unless Vlad is helping out again how can we be sure the wage problem will get sorted?

Walter Bishop

Rudi will sign this week.

Was told this today aswell, apparently being announced officially on thursday.

420790_501279886557635_1912711509_n.jpg

Initial transfer embargo expires 25th October (Thursday)

Rudi's signing was agreed prior to transfer embargo, and in the meantime other Scottish clubs have been sniffing around. Rangers included. My source wouldn't say who the other clubs were, simply said I can't say. According to source chances of him signing are slim. If transfer embargo gets lifted then who know. Fingers crossed.

Fermit the Krog

Rudi's signing was agreed prior to transfer embargo, and in the meantime other Scottish clubs have been sniffing around. Rangers included. My source wouldn't say who the other clubs were, simply said I can't say. According to source chances of him signing are slim. If transfer embargo gets lifted then who know. Fingers crossed.

Rangers eh?

I'd be asking questions of your 'source'

:rolleyes:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

So we can't sign him because of a transfer embargo, so he's going to Rangers aye? :huh:

So we can't sign him because of a transfer embargo, so he's going to Rangers aye? :huh:

That is not what I said!! Rangers were asking if he would be interested in signing.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That is not what I said!! Rangers were asking if he would be interested in signing.

"Transfer embargo" being the important phrase here.

"Transfer embargo" being the important phrase here.

You're gone mate! Think you need to read again what my initial post said :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Archived