• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:jjyay:

I was up at 7 with the bairn and I'm feeling good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2krl7M323oY

:verysmug:

Went to bed when I got in with the heating on for some reason.

What a dick

Going for a few drinks tonight as well

What a bigger dick

Beats, I don't know how the **** you do this every week

Best to finish on a Mark

:muggy:

Everybody loves Baz

Another hour spent in the Gym this morning, Feeling it the now though.

Not had a drink since new years day, and I'm lucky if I've smoked 10 fags since then as well.

This health kick thing might stick ya know.

Went to bed when I got in with the heating on for some reason.

What a dick

Going for a few drinks tonight as well

What a bigger dick

Beats, I don't know how the **** you do this every week

Best to finish on a Mark

This is tremendous stuff mate :rofl:

I've an afternoon of watching Jeff and the boys, with a few coupons on and I've some ice cold Cobra perfectly chilled just waiting on me. Oh and some Bombay Sapphire to help me along.

May even get an Indian takeaway. Hope you feel better soon mate but maybe next time don't be so greedy with the drink. Moderation is the key word.

:pleasing:

This is tremendous stuff mate :rofl:

I've an afternoon of watching Jeff and the boys, with a few coupons on and I've some ice cold Cobra perfectly chilled just waiting on me. Oh and some Bombay Sapphire to help me along.

May even get an Indian takeaway. Hope you feel better soon mate but maybe next time don't be so greedy with the drink. Moderation is the key word.

:pleasing:

:lol:

I'm out for an Indian meal tonight with a few of my mates. Have decided to step down from the dry pedestal and have a Cobra or two with my food. I don't see why I shouldn't after you pair of defatigable arseholes started getting fired in about the jungle juice :dry:

I'm out for an Indian meal tonight with a few of my mates. Have decided to step down from the dry pedestal and have a Cobra or two with my food. I don't see why I shouldn't after you pair of defatigable arseholes started getting fired in about the jungle juice :dry:

Tommys back on it as well :rofl:

The hunter has become the hunted.

:sob:

Being serious though, have a can of cider (Magners or that Stella stuff) that will sort you out mate. Back to your bed for an hour won't do you any harm either.

I'm loving the smugness that comes with sobriety and the warm feeling of not having had a drink since 2nd January 2014. :verysmug:

This thread is glorious reading on a Saturday & Sunday morning these days, slight disappointment at the sobriety of Beats today, but I'm sure this will change tomorrow! :jjyay:

Shame on you GA & TW, I expected better from men of your stature. :(

Beats not lasting January without a drink I expected, Christ I was amazed he did a week, but it seems that I'm now the lone sober wolf for January!!! :sob:

They broke my spirit, guys. I used to believe in something - now, all that's left is emptiness inside... and possibly a pint with my meal.

The Great Khali

I went out at half 5 last night up the town.

Was home by 11 guttered. Can't remember getting home. The mrs just showed me videos she took of me :lol:

Need to kick this shit into touch like :(

Being serious though, have a can of cider (Magners or that Stella stuff) that will sort you out mate. Back to your bed for an hour won't do you any harm either.

Nah, a pot of tea and a few smokes will sort me out.

Bit of Jeff and the boys - football on the radio and then a wee kip.

SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL

BRING IT ON

GA & TW getting counselling from Beats.

That's a new one. :ears:

Bit worried about them mate, they seem to give in very easy with the old drink :(

Crack a lager open mate. You know you want to.

Nah, it's alright fella, unlike most of the reprobates on this thread, I have willpower and will remain sober until 31st January.

Apart from that, the view from the moral high ground is fantastic. :D

Nah, it's alright fella, unlike most of the reprobates on this thread, I have willpower and will remain sober until 31st January.

Weirdo

Weirdo

:sob:

You got me, I'm counting down the days until 31st January. Out with the boys from fives that night and I can't wait.

Guaranteed in here on 1st February. :(

Oh Floyd.

Why lie to yourself? Why deny your true nature? Why put yourself through the pain of forcing yourself not to drink?

I don't get many hangovers these days, Floyd. I don't bar myself from drinking though. Moderation is key.

If you weren't on a self imposed abstinence this month would you still have your superiority over the rest of them?

Hard questions that require hard answers, Floyd.

Stay safe.

Oh Floyd.

Why lie to yourself? Why deny your true nature? Why put yourself through the pain of forcing yourself not to drink?

I don't get many hangovers these days, Floyd. I don't bar myself from drinking though. Moderation is key.

If you weren't on a self imposed abstinence this month would you still have your superiority over the rest of them?

Stay safe.

To be honest mate, so far it's been alright not drinking, I've enjoyed waking up hangover free and being able to function in the mornings.

I'm looking forward to drinking again, no doubt about it, but drinking in moderation has never been my thing.

I usually abstain in January just to give myself a break after the excesses of Christmas and I usually struggle but this year it's been ok thus far.

If I wasn't abstaining this month, I would be like Beats version 2.0, but with less posts on this thread ;) but so far so good on the stopping drinking front, but I'll be back with a vengeance soon enough though. :thumbsup:

Edited by Floyd

Oh Floyd.

Stay safe.

That's truly beautiful :sob:

Doctor FinnBarr

In

Just woke on the couch covered by a sleeping-bag.

Don't feel moist or stink of piss which are plus points, but "oh ma heid"

We don't need no education.

:yas:

I don't how, but I feel tremendous.just going for the rolls.

A hangover free weekend. You should try it sometime GA