• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matthew Le Tissier

7:45 kicks off are ******* evil :sob:

Can't remember much of the match. Had upper ticket but ended up in the lower and I genuinely have no idea how I did it.

Police didn't want to let me in to the game as I was too drunk, but I was able to sneak in.

:facepalm:

Apparently being smashed makes me some sort of ninja/spy.

:lol: you were smashed by half 5 in Middletons

The Great Khali

:lol: you were smashed by half 5 in Middletons

Apparently so aye. Just been on the phone to my mate who filled in some of the blanks. Ridiculous :facepalm:

rossthejambo

I was on it from 2 in the afternoon til 3 in the morning.

Should probably be dead, feel fantastic. Get it up the lot of you :jjyay:

Prince Buaben

More importantly, how much does she remember of before the game?

Photos might be available if the memory needs jogging ;)

:lol:

The Great Khali

It's always the jagerbombs that tip me over the edge :(

Apparently it was jaeger that sent me doolally yesterday too. I can't even remember having them :sob:

Beats & Graygo. I hate you both. Arseholes. :lol: This pair thought it would be hilarious to make me think I'd done something bad yesterday and because I didn't remember anything I took their word for it and even sent Graygo an apologetic PM only for him to tell me I've just been trolled by beats :seething:

Edited by Shapes

Beats & Graygo. I hate you both. Arseholes. :lol: This pair thought it would be hilarious to make me think I'd done something bad yesterday and because I didn't remember anything I took their word for it and even sent Graygo an apologetic PM only for him to tell me I've just been trolled by beats :seething:

Think Graygo is trolling us both then.

Edited by Beats

Angry Haggis

Not bothering with this night out. Fell asleep in the bath. ******* freezing.

Is that no what happened to Jim Morrison? Jesus be careful Beats.

Matthew Le Tissier

Apparently so aye. Just been on the phone to my mate who filled in some of the blanks. Ridiculous :facepalm:

Did you remember the Saville lookalike? He kept pointing and staring at me :sob:

I think you misunderstood my reply, I meant that no apology was due to me.

Makes no difference to me, we all do things while drunk that we would never even consider doing while sober :thumbsup:

I think you misunderstood my reply, I meant that no apology was due to me.

Makes no difference to me, we all do things while drunk that we would never even consider doing while sober :thumbsup:

Oh I cant remember anything :(

People could tell me anything and I would have to believe them because I can't remember much at all from about 6pm til about 10pm.

Edited by Shapes

Oh I cant remember anything :(

People could tell me anything and I would have to believe them because I can't remember much at all from about 6pm til about 10pm.

You'll remember the ?20 I lent you though ;):whistling:

Edited by graygo

The Great Khali

Did you remember the Saville lookalike? He kept pointing and staring at me :sob:

:cornette:

No!

I genuinely can't remember very much mate. The boy on the door at Middletons works at my work so no doubt he'll fill me in on the arse I made of myself when I next see him :(

Matthew Le Tissier

:cornette:

No!

I genuinely can't remember very much mate. The boy on the door at Middletons works at my work so no doubt he'll fill me in on the arse I made of myself when I next see him :(

We were standing by the puggys and he was at the tables. Everytime we started a song he would start getting angry :lol:

He went to the bogs and everyone started singing at him he was :seething: lol

Second and the third were just terrible for me. Awful. Not had a New Year quite as excessive for a long time.

I'm off it until at least the 17th but with a cheeky trip to Lisboa on 7th February I hope to keep it on until the semi final.

7:45 kicks off are ******* evil :sob:

Can't remember much of the match. Had upper ticket but ended up in the lower and I genuinely have no idea how I did it.

Police didn't want to let me in to the game as I was too drunk, but I was able to sneak in.

:facepalm:

Apparently being smashed makes me some sort of ninja/spy.

Didn't you come back with a jumper on for your second attempt? :laugh:

The Great Khali

Didn't you come back with a jumper on for your second attempt? :laugh:

Genuinely couldn't tell you but it rings a wee bell. Me and Mitch must have swapped clothes :facepalm:

Genuinely couldn't tell you but it rings a wee bell. Me and Mitch must have swapped clothes :facepalm:

:laugh:

I was standing waiting for tickets and saw you. Thought it best not to come over and say hello when you were being huckled by the po-po. :)

Off it since Thursday and staying off it until 29th Jan. Enjoy the hangovers losers.

Edit::: Actually 31st Jan :smuggy:

Edited by Beats

The Great Khali

:laugh:

I was standing waiting for tickets and saw you. Thought it best not to come over and say hello when you were being huckled by the po-po. :)

I probably wouldn't have been able to say hello back anyway. Worst I've been in a while :lol:

Checking in for tomorrow. Overindulged at hospitality :sob:

And now I'm off it til 1st Feb!

:rofl:

I'm so surprised you overindulged at hospitality. :rolleyes:

Off it since Thursday and staying off it until 29th Jan. Enjoy the hangovers losers.

Edit::: Actually 31st Jan :smuggy:

Best of luck :thumbsup:

What a lovely feeling to wake up fresh as a daisy on a Saturday morning.

I really hope nobody has relapsed already.

Great stuff, guys. I'm on that groovy train.

Tell you what though, if you were booked in for the hospitality at the game today, that would be a right test of character. Maybe too big a one.

Tonight for one night only, I give you the Beats Master General

:jjyay: