Hangovers

Beats

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Have been sick several times today. This is only the third time in my life I've spewed the next morning. Shambles.

:jjyay:

Story to tell the kids on your impending return to work Tommy.

:jjyay:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicholas Brody

Was a fair state last night. Got to bed about 6ish but woke up with no hangover as I have done for the past two or three weeks :pleasing:

Having an all day sesh today in the lead up to the derby...

Bring on the scum :jjyay:

Should have just swung a taxi past my gaff, Tommy. Have not dared to go back to mine's since it proved a bridge too far. Couple of minutes in the microwave and I'm sure it would have been fine.

Tommy Wiseau

That is the inevitable fate of mine as well. If I get more than a slice done it'll be a miracle.

All this pizza chat is making this cat think about pressing button 6 on the speed dial to the Manzil for a nice spicy chicken number.

Tommy Wiseau

Going down ok here, but there is no way I'm finishing it. I also appear to have acquired some post-booze toothache :(

Going down ok here, but there is no way I'm finishing it. I also appear to have acquired some post-booze toothache :(

It'll be Thursday in 25 minutes T. Then it's nothing but a long weekend until you're back down the mine.

4 days.

:pleasing:

I don't know why I'm doing this.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to face Middletons today.

I don't actually feel any better than I did yesterday.

rossthejambo

I'm amazed this thread hasn't been picked up by some anti-alcohol campaign. Some of the states we all must get in on a weekly basis :muggy:

Tommy Wiseau

Actually thinking about having the rest of January off it.

I'm doing this. Not done a month off it completely for 2 years and you defo feel the benefit. Hogmanay was a bridge too far for this intrepid alcoholic, like Richard Harris in The Wild Geese. Can't drink like that any more :(

Good for you, Beats. Only slight on the plan is by the sounds of things its going to be the 14th January by the time you have the nights out coming to an end.

Off the pop for January as well. Birthday in February seems like a good time to take a pit stop.

Will have a drink today and Saturday then that's me off it for the rest of the month. Can't hack the toll it's taking on my wallet and my health.

Prince Buaben

I am going on holiday on Feb 1st so after hospitality on Sunday I am going to come off it until I go away.

:rofl: rofl:

This is my last day on it until Friday 31st January 2014, my liver needs a break and so do I.

I will of course pop in here to gloat from time to time, don't want to miss out on the fun. :lol:

I'm doing this. Not done a month off it completely for 2 years and you defo feel the benefit. Hogmanay was a bridge too far for this intrepid alcoholic, like Richard Harris in The Wild Geese. Can't drink like that any more :(

Needs to be done mate. Can't go on like this.

Needs to be done mate. Can't go on like this.

:spoton:

First drink afterwards will taste all the sweeter too. :D

Anyone fancy a wee wager for charity?

Stick the money into FOH or jkb, We all do a tenner each if Beats can manage the whole of January without a drink

Stick the money into FOH or jkb, We all do a tenner each if Beats can manage the whole of January without a drink

I'm on it today and Tomorrow but off it from sat

Lancashire_Lou

Yesterday was grim. Had to walk in the rain to find the bus-stop I wasn't entirely convinced was the right one to find a huge pile of vomit next to it. Then I had half an hour on a bus followed by 3 hours on a train. I couldn't even read to take my mind off the nausea; I just stared at my lap the whole time 'cos closing my eyes made me spin out.

:sob:

******* brilliant time was had though!

Sergio Garcia

Been quite lucky as had a power of drink over past few days and only had a lack of energy, not feeling sick with the booze with this hangover.

After an all day session on Saturday off it till the Superbowl, good to give the bank balance and body a break.

Booking myself in.

Thought **** it, on holiday for a fair bit. Went to grab a beer before the game, none in the fridge and have tanned the vodka without the restraint that George Smillie has.

:sad: