• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just woke up.

So drunk I pissed the bed.

:pleasing:

If pissing your bed is a pleasing end it the night I'd love to hear what a disappointing end would be.

Everybody loves Baz

Not looking forward to visiting here tomorrow.

Mates 40th tonight at his houseparty starting at 5pm.....earliest I've ever left his home, 4am.

Nightmare.

Hi, my name is Baz and I think I may have a drink problem.

I only managed the 2 bottles of Red last night.

:silviodamn:

Just woke up.

That's not pleasing.

As usual I woke up feeling fine. I really don't know why my doctor has told me to cut down.

I woke up fully dressed in my bed :( Head hurts.

Did you piss the bed though??

According to some you didn't have a good night unless you managed to do this. :whistling:

scottish_chicP

Did you piss the bed though??

According to some you didn't have a good night unless you managed to do this. :whistling:

No thankfully I have never pissed the bed.

Just woke up.

How is that pleasing?

You've made me feel a little sick.

Go and have a wee think about what you've done you cretin.

Kenny ******* Powers

The reaction to the guy slashing the bed has suprised me.

A thread full of folk boasting about how drunk they were and the "hilarious" things they did whilst drunk and he gets slated.

The boy has gone and done the ultimate in jakey behaviour and actually soiled himself.

I thought he would have been hailed as a hero on this thread.

chuck berrys hairline
I wonder if his bursd was in the bed at the time :lol:

Pmsl, the misses done that to me a few months ago after a 21st!! literally jumped out the bed didn't no wether to :lol: or :angry:

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Pmsl, the misses done that to me a few months ago after a 21st!! literally jumped out the bed didn't no wether to :lol: or :angry:

:what:

chuck berrys hairline

:what:

As i said i was in two minds when i was awoken. Let the dafty roll about in it for a few hours!! She didn't even click when she woke up, took me to mutter "u made it this time" when she was on the lavvy. Safe to say she's not touched a drop since

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Gif.gif

I wonder if his bursd was in the bed at the time :lol:

My mate was.

Did I tell him I had done it? No. Did he notice? Yes. When he rolled over and felt the damp.

No words can describe my hangover right now.

Thank god for this thread.

Private Womble

My mate was.

Did I tell him I had done it? No. Did he notice? Yes. When he rolled over and felt the damp.

:rofl: Fair play broadcasting it to Kickback.

A thread full of folk boasting about how drunk they were and the "hilarious" things they did whilst drunk and he gets slated.

The boy has gone and done the ultimate in jakey behaviour and actually soiled himself.

On this thread, I feel a bit rough and order a curry. This guy wets the bed. I'm not sure why you were expecting anything but revulsion tbh :lol:

Barney Rubble

As i said i was in two minds when i was awoken. Let the dafty roll about in it for a few hours!! She didn't even click when she woke up, took me to mutter "u made it this time" when she was on the lavvy. Safe to say she's not touched a drop since

I hope the pished stained mattress was disposed of appropiately !

My mate was.

Hang on, you were bunking down with another soldier, you spill your canteen and leave him to discover it in the most moist way?

As an aside, did you stay lying in your pish?

I'm not sure where to begin.

he is getting it tight as he thinks it is funny and not clarty to pish the bed

My mate was.

9pstw3.jpg

My mate was.

Good lord :cornette:

:lol:

I love this thread. Every now and then someone does something like this and talks about it nonchalantly.

I'm not that shocked tbh, I believe most on this site to be manky ****s. I'm glad he shared rather than kept it to himself

:D

:lol:

I love this thread. Every now and then someone does something like this and talks about it nonchalantly.

I'm not that shocked tbh, I believe most on this site to be manky ****s. I'm glad he shared rather than kept it to himself

:D

I don't find this sort of thing funny Boomie :thumbsdown:

I don't find this sort of thing funny Boomie :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong, Beats, I find the act itself abhorrent. It's not funny in the slightest to do that, especially when the bed is occupied by another soul.

I find the fact he admitted to it funny and I'm delighted he did.

Don't get me wrong, Beats, I find the act itself abhorrent. It's not funny in the slightest to do that, especially when the bed is occupied by another soul.

I find the fact he admitted to it funny and I'm delighted he did.

I just don't want the tone to be lowered of this magnificent thread that's all mate.

Kenny ******* Powers

On this thread, I feel a bit rough and order a curry. This guy wets the bed. I'm not sure why you were expecting anything but revulsion tbh :lol:

Let me be clear when I say I'm not sticking up for the guy who pished his bed. My point was this thread is full of people's exaggerated and made up stories of drunken behaviour in an attempt to come across as cool. With that in mind I thought it would have been better received.

Seems there is only so low you can go before even JKB thinks you're a ****.

scottish_chicP

Let me be clear when I say I'm not sticking up for the guy who pished his bed. My point was this thread is full of people's exaggerated and made up stories of drunken behaviour in an attempt to come across as cool. With that in mind I thought it would have been better received.

Seems there is only so low you can go before even JKB thinks you're a ****.

Made up stories of drunken behaviour? You'd have to be pretty damn sad.

Beats became my hero when he told the story of him chasing the cat, slipping on his decking then injuring his back. Like James Dean crossed with Arthur Fonzarelli. Cool. As. ****.

Did...did he make it up? Surely not.

I don't know what to believe any-more.

Beats became my hero when he told the story of him chasing the cat, slipping on his decking then injuring his back. Like James Dean crossed with Arthur Fonzarelli. Cool. As. ****.

Did...did he make it up? Surely not.

I don't know what to believe any-more.

It's all lies man :sob:

Kenny ******* Powers

Made up stories of drunken behaviour? You'd have to be pretty damn sad.

Agreed.You would but that's how a lot of it comes across to me. It's like people are trying to out do each other with their crazy tales. Dread to think how someone is going to top pishy beds story next week.

Agreed.You would but that's how a lot of it comes across to me. It's like people are trying to out do each other with their crazy tales. Dread to think how someone is going to top pishy beds story next week.

You think?

Apart from the boy pishing the bed I don't think there's anything out the ordinary.

It's all lies man :sob:

I can see why you did it mate, What's cooler than falling over and hurting your back while chasing a cat? That's how you become a legend in this town.

I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed though.

I can see why you did it mate, What's cooler than falling over and hurting your back while chasing a cat? That's how you become a legend in this town.

I can't lie and say I'm not disappointed though.

Now you know how I felt when you ended your set with Wonderwall :(