Hangovers

Beats

Private Womble

Agreed.You would but that's how a lot of it comes across to me. It's like people are trying to out do each other with their crazy tales. Dread to think how someone is going to top pishy beds story next week.

Someone doing a spud from Trainspotting?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now you know how I felt when you ended your set with Wonderwall :(

One time.

One ******* time.

Acapella.

The Ryan Adams melody.

I regret nothing.

Mind the time I impressed you all by saying I was feeling ropey and was going to the Mexican takeaway for lunch?

"That guy is ****ing mental", you all thought.

And I'll tell you now, every word the truth B)

Kenny ******* Powers

You think?

Apart from the boy pishing the bed I don't think there's anything out the ordinary.

I do. Just my opinion though.

The thing is I've read this thread from when it started so I must find something about it interesting.

Anyway I've taken the thread off topic so sorry for that. Everyone back to talking about their weekends.

Maybe it says loads about me, but I don't think I've read a single story on this thread and thought it was a lie, well apart from Beats' brief abstinence from the demon drink.

Maybe it says loads about me, but I don't think I've read a single story on this thread and thought it was a lie, well apart from Beats' brief abstinence from the demon drink.

8 days :)

scottish_chicP

That's what I was thinking. Most is just standard drunkeness. Although I injure myself that often I could see why people might think I'm lying. Surely no one can find remaining upright such a challenge :lol:

Edited by scottish_chicP

Kenny ******* Powers

That's fair enough.

In my experience when people are talking about their drunken antics they get exaggerated and even at times added to to make them more entertaining. Do I think every post on this thread is a lie? No. Do I think some posts have been exaggerated and some even made up? Yes.

As I said though that's just my opinion.

It's Thursday afternoon and I badly want my bed.

Three days straight of low-level boozing (it's a big industry jolly in London this week) have left me feeling rather broken.

I can assure you all Jambo191 definitely pished his bed on Saturday night / Sunday morning :lol:

:jjyay:

Longshanks is the mate that rolled in the pish, IMO.

It is really manky revelling in pishing the bed and leaving your mate lying in it! :laugh:

Some folk are just tinky as hell.

One of those things where all you can do is laugh

:laugh:

I woke up with the worst hangover ever. I had just pished the bed, honestly one of the top 5 most drunk I have ever been, and needed to tell someone hence the post lol.

Was hoping shanks wouldn't notice, unfortunately he found out....the worst way :laugh:

Didn't realise only the boring drunk stories like waking up next to a uneaten kebab, banging a bird not remembering, having a threesome, getting double blowies, falling over, falling asleep on pavements ect.... could be shared on this thread.

That's just a standard night for me.

This time I take it one step further and pish my bed with my mate next to me. What wrong? :laugh:

Didn't realise only the boring drunk stories like waking up next to a uneaten kebab, banging a bird not remembering, having a threesome, getting double blowies, falling over, falling asleep on pavements ect.... could be shared on this thread.

That's just a standard night for me.

This time I take it one step further and pish my bed with my mate next to me. What wrong? :laugh:

You'll probably find that most people have done similar deviancy in their time. They just wouldn't admit it on here.

I had 8 years at Uni. My sister once walked in on me pissing in the salad crisper in the fridge.

Drinking like you do at Uni - these things happen.

You'll probably find that most people have done similar deviancy in their time. They just wouldn't admit it on here.

I had 8 years at Uni. My sister once walked in on me pissing in the salad crisper in the fridge.

Drinking like you do at Uni - these things happen.

That's hilarious. The salad crisper though? :laugh:

And to think I get criticised for my drinking.

You lot are ******* weirdos :cornette:

Hope it doesn't happen again.

Only so many times you can flip the matress :laugh:

That's hilarious. The salad crisper though? :laugh:

I had sleep-walked into the kitchen whilst out the game on cooking vodka.

That was 12 years ago. Tbf to her she hasn't brought it up since.

Sterling Archer

Key I have has opened front door but not internal door.

Wife and baby asleep in bed. Walking to train station where I left my car to get in and go to sleep :(

Key I have has opened front door but not internal door.

Wife and baby asleep in bed. Walking to train station where I left my car to get in and go to sleep :(

**** the chivalry. You're part of the family; being an arse once in a while comes with the territory. Call her ... bet she would rather you were at home than not.

:muggy:

Woke up on my parents sofa (I obviously couldn't afford the taxi ride all the way home)

No memory of anything after about midnight last night.

Managed to FEEF two pizzas last night, and the bursd tucked me in some sort of pizza riddled, stale smoke sleeping bag ensemble.

Had literally nae food yesterday, pint after work at 3 ended up being a closing time kick oot.

Up there with one of the worst today. Fraoch and schiehallion can suck ma nuts.

Feeling surprisingly good, must have been my ridiculously long walk home last night after being unable to get a taxi. :muggy:

A few pints before kick off will see me through I'm sure. :lol:

Snake Plissken

:sob:

First time I've had a drink this year.

It's three in ******* afternoon and I'm just up. This, gentle readers, is what happens when you live in a country that does not have licensing laws.

Stoned hangover

I drunkenly made pizza and never let it cool before I ate it :( Massive blister on the roof of my mouth.

Bet that hurts.

scottish_chicP

Bet that hurts.

It's only just easing off now. Everything I have eaten has irritated it :(

Edited by scottish_chicP

Not been hungover in weeks! Been on a bit of a health kick, back to the gym and watching what I'm eating and cut out midweek drinking!

Only downside is that I'm really struggling to sleep at night for some reason, only managed 3 hours on Sunday night!

That said the wheels could come right off on Friday, supplier meeting with free lunch in the George Hotel followed by works quiz night with free booze!