Hangovers

Beats

Feeling dodgy today. Couple of the lads were round last night. 7 Cidres tanned by me & a fair dent put in a bottle of Honey JD. Probably shouldn't have driven to work this morning.

Stayed up until about 4.30am playing COD. Up at 6.30 for work...

:sob:

Edited by mcdougg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hive stamp.

:cornette:

:lol:

I have a '?' Stamp which I'm going to assume is whynot

:muggy:

Going to go sleep of this hangover in the meadows :lol:

I could be making my hangover debut tomorrow.

Off out for birthday celebrations and won't need to buy any drink tonight

:jjyay:

Christian Benteke

Out in Basildon tonight and the Kopperbergs are going down a treat already, see you all tomorrow :jj:

Rudi Skacel

Free bar in Penicuik tomorow, making a day of it with snooker et all.

Def going to be checking in here on Monday, I dont get hangovers usually so we will see, might be here to gloat!!

Doctor FinnBarr

Out in Basildon tonight and the Kopperbergs are going down a treat already, see you all tomorrow :jj:

Do you really need to come and see us instead of logging into sisterfister.net?

Franklin Delano Bluth

Do you really need to come and see us instead of logging into sisterfister.net?

The lad kens .net is shite and jkb is where it's at. Leave him be.

Snake Plissken

First night out in forever and the local held an "all you can drink" for 15,000 won (8-9 quid), suffice to say I'm suffering now.

The bursd is mad at me for reasons unknown.

This is going to be a long day.

Prince Buaben

A couple in the sun yesterday nothing major. Could get used to these fresh weekends

Although Rudi free bar sounds good is close, any chance of getting involved :whistling:

Edited by Kimi Raikkonen

Pete Seeger

Feeling tip top this morning. Just going to stroll round to the local cafe for a mug of coffee, breakfast and a cheeky cigarette on the patio while taking advantage of this beautiful day. Have fun with the beer depressions today chaps. Try to leave your beds at some point.

tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

Prince Buaben

Went to a house party. Not home yet. Today should be fun :sob:

walk of shame :ninja:

Tommy Wiseau

Staying at a hotel for a wedding. Just got asked if I left my pizza downstairs in reception.

What pizza?! :mellow:

Staying at a hotel for a wedding. Just got asked if I left my pizza downstairs in reception.

What pizza?! :mellow:

Get a ride?

Tommy Wiseau

Get a ride?

Not in the slightest. Just burning up the dancefloor with some awful moves instead :lol:

Chances of not having a curry tonight = zero

Not in the slightest. Just burning up the dancefloor with some awful moves instead :lol:

Chances of not having a curry tonight = zero

Nap you will be on here later having just ordered ?30 worth of food only to bin it after 2 mouthfuls :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

Nap you will be on here later having just ordered ?30 worth of food only to bin it after 2 mouthfuls :lol:

Already safely negotiated a breakfast so should be fine :lol:

Craigieboy

After an early barbecue, several Efes then an unexpected night out in the pub I've just done the most horrific shite.

Absolutely astonishing that your innards can contain that amount of toxic fecal matter prior to dumping it in the bog.

Football team end of season night out last night. Still feeling Michael Gash. Hoping a trip to the parents and mums Sunday dinner will sort me out.

Feel fine today but yesterday was horrific after Fridays effort of 5 hours of free booze in first class on the train! Was getting a can of cider and a glass of red wine everytime the trolly went past!

Christian Benteke

Had to meet the missus' Dad for the first time today, not pleasant.

Must agree with craigieboy, the shite I done this morning was disgraceful pretty sure something died inside me.

Sunday dinner has sorted me right out though :verysmug:

Got to experience Tranent on gala parade night. It was like the wild west :mellow:

Also the girls don't like to close the cubicle door while at the toilet so when I came out the other cubicle and went to wash my hands at the sink outside the cubicle that had someone in it I got a lot more than I bargained for. Scarred for life. :sob: I should have known she'd have the door open and legs spread wiping when she knocked on the cubicle door and shouted "HERE HEN, GAWN PASS US SOME TOILET PAPER. A NEED LOADS, AV HAD A BAIRN" Thought at first that she'd just given birth in the toilet cubicle :rofl:

Still feeling very rough.

Edited by Shapes

Hammered last night didnt get home till 10 this morning went straight to bed got up about 3 feeling fresh.

Just ordered a Chinese to round off the birthday weekend.

:jjyay:

scottish_chicP

I'm starting to feel a bit more human. Too old for house parties when the club shuts :sob:

Drank myself into a coma last night, and got to bed around 4.

Woke up sans hangover, feeling magic :thumbsup::smuggy:

Lies. I'm still dying. Had a few cans to try and smother it a little. :vrface:

Got to experience Tranent on gala parade night. It was like the wild west :mellow:

Also the girls don't like to close the cubicle door while at the toilet so when I came out the other cubicle and went to wash my hands at the sink outside the cubicle that had someone in it I got a lot more than I bargained for. Scarred for life. :sob: I should have known she'd have the door open and legs spread wiping when she knocked on the cubicle door and shouted "HERE HEN, GAWN PASS US SOME TOILET PAPER. A NEED LOADS, AV HAD A BAIRN" Thought at first that she'd just given birth in the toilet cubicle :rofl:

Still feeling very rough.

Stay Classy Tranent!!!

:fonzie:

Edited by Floyd

Guest GhostHunter

Stag do at the weekend in Nottingham.

10(ish) J?gerbombs on top of 6(ish) pints set me up nicely for the grandpappy of all hangovers.

I'm never drinking again.

Rudi Skacel

I feel magic, free bar yesterday, all day session.

Im glad im not old and get hangovers.

Also Shapes, thats typical Tranent, dump of a place :)

Really toiling today. Feel worse than I did yesterday. Got a 21st tonight too. Who has a 21st on a Monday?! And I thought going to 21sts were in my past. I feel so old :(

Prince Buaben

Really toiling today. Feel worse than I did yesterday. Got a 21st tonight too. Who has a 21st on a Monday?! And I thought going to 21sts were in my past. I feel so old :(

You are..

But a few double vodkas tonight will help you!

scottish_chicP

I am seriously struggling to keep my eyes open at work. :disappointed:

A 21st on a Monday night? That has to be the stupidest idea ever?!

I was at a 21st the other week, it was awful! There was hardly anybody there, really no idea why someone would book a hall for a 21st when they only had about a dozen pals to invite, the other 40 odd folk there were all family! She had booked a spotty teenager to operate a laptop for the night (apparently called himself a DJ!), the music was terrible, continually cutting songs short and the boy had no idea how to sort his sound levels and eventually I couldn't stand it any longer and had to go up and sort his levels.

Why is someone having a 21st on a Monday night??

That's got to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

Aye but they aren't even going out. Its a thing in the house and the girl won't even be home until 10 :what:

Tbf, if today was my birthday I'd be going out. I wouldn't have a party but I'd be going out.

FTFY. ;)