• Created
  • Last Reply

woooooooooo

Took their time. :turned:

woooooooooo

Wooo

Almost as long as it took for the cop to investigate a goon... :P

woooo

Anyway, despite the game taking a massive turn for the worse...26 pages isn't to be sniffed at for a mafia game these days.

:thumbsup: to Lionel.

>

> [operator] Channel Open

>

> Despite losing Morpheus, his last words lead the citizens of The Matrix straight to a most treacherous target.

>

> Angered by the loss of their leader, they rip apart limb by limb the man they once called friend, until he lies in a heap, code spewing out of him as his life fades away...a last poetic touch is delivered as one of the mob grabs a juicy steak out of a local eaterie and places it down, tantalizingly, agonizingly close to him so that the last thing he sees, smells and wants is the one thing he desires so much, and it is lying cruelly so close yet so out of reach...this last insult finishes him off.

>

> Cypher, Beverley

>

cypher-matrix.jpg

> Traitor and Agent

>

> the man who would betray all of humanity for a juicy steak, is no more.

>

> It is now night-time in The Matrix.

>

> Night-activity in please.

>

> [operator] Channel Suspended

>

> _

>

Prince Buaben

I'd say thumbsup.gif

Hows Palma Nova btw?

She'll not know. She wont have left the hotel. Will be stopping the kids getting on the hotel computers so she can check this. More than likely be paler than before she went. :ninja:

She'll not know. She wont have left the hotel. Will be stopping the kids getting on the hotel computers so she can check this. More than likely be paler than before she went. :ninja:

:rofl: cheeky shite. Actually, having a lovely time. And not been on the hotel computer once! I pay 3 quid a day to get my contract so have internet on my phone :) we went to Palma on the bus today. Sat in a lovely wee cafe at the square and my mum and dad got beer and I had fanta. Now we're on the bus back, will have a wee siesta then dinner then bingo and quiz night at the apartments :yas:

:rofl: cheeky shite. Actually, having a lovely time. And not been on the hotel computer once! I pay 3 quid a day to get my contract so have internet on my phone :) we went to Palma on the bus today. Sat in a lovely wee cafe at the square and my mum and dad got beer and I had fanta. Now we're on the bus back, will have a wee siesta then dinner then bingo and quiz night at the apartments :yas:

There is for a night out a club/restaurant type place once known as The Stadium iirc. Its in Palma Nova just before you hit Magaluf. I ahve added the link and it looks alot better than I remember thumbsup.gif

stadium - show bar

I've just realised the night the watcher watched arnold he still got an investigation when it should have been blocked?! Boom. Things have definitely went our way.

>

> [operator] channel resumed

>

> Night falls quicker than a Leith hooker's knickers at the sound of a crisp twenty-pound note, as the code the citizens have been injecting into The Matrix has a deleterious effect on the master time clocks.

>

> The Agents take this early opportunity to hunt down another person in the hope of driving a digital nail into humanity's battle for freedom.

>

> They hunt in a co-ordinated pair, in vehicles, out on the open highway which was once a suicidal venue for anyone jacked into The Matrix, taunting their prey to come out and face them.

>

> Drawing strength from recent events and numerical superiority, their target indeed is now brave enough to ride down the open road in a tasty red sports car, but he doesn't notice in his rear view mirror, an Agent assume the identity of a juggernaut driver as the other maintains chase on a motorbike. The Agent begins ramming innocent drivers out of his path as he fixes in on his target. He sets his sights on the red ferrari and guns the truck, ramming the car into a concrete support, taking several other drivers with him. The pile-up is a blur of screeching, exploding tyres and tearing metal, the air peppered with the sound of rupturing fuel tanks and glass windscreens breaking.

>

> Surely there can be little chance of survival....an arm flops out the buckled door, the masonic ring on his finger clear to see under the film of sticky, scarlet blood. He's surely done for. The two Agents grin as they pull him out of the car and leave him to die on the cold, hard concrete, having assessed his survival chances as zero.

>

> As they make their way back to nab another vehicle, a helicopter flies overhead and a lithe, black clad figure somersaults out of the doorway, landing perfectly from an unthathomable height. Trinity quickly administers the kiss of life to the broken Mason before lifting him up and grabbing the rope dangling from the helicopter which quickly pulls them to safety.

>

> The agents look on angrily, shaking their fists in rage, their target still alive and well and disappearing into the night, and as it fades out of view, so it seems do their chances of prevailing....

>

> It is now day-time.

>

> In other news, could Pull Shapes focus more on getting pissed on Sangria and less on your humble narrator's errors in running his first game please? :P

>

> [operator] channel closed

>

> _

>

There is for a night out a club/restaurant type place once known as The Stadium iirc. Its in Palma Nova just before you hit Magaluf. I ahve added the link and it looks alot better than I remember thumbsup.gif

stadium - show bar

bit far from us. we'll be in cala millor though, not going best part of 100 miles for a shitty abba tribute and karaoke lol

what.png

vote Stacee

Telling the truth I am no goon. I have been quiet but for good reason so not been keeping up which is probably why I have made a couple of contentious votes lately but thats it.

BoJack Horseman

Still another one after pinhead. Btw Walt, how come geoff and jaxx were amber?

Because there's nothing to say that they're not goons. I'm sure it's possible Geoff lied about having a task? And Jaxx because the only thing saying he's safe is his Night 1 vote and he could be playing the long con.

We don't actually know the last 2 goons.

1. Morpheus

3. Geoff

5. Shapesy

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

15. Walt

17. HmfcAndy

19. Jamie Mac

24. Neale

Logic says it's Pinhead and Morph but Jaxx or Geoff could very well still be one. We'll know once Morph goes.

BoJack Horseman

Well, it isn't me but we have the numbers in any case.

Probably not, but there's no proof to the contrary. As you say, it's a numbers game anyway, we can't lose.

>

>

> The citizens of The Matrix continue their quest for salvation and freedom. Very little stands in the way of their reaching the source code and corrupting it with their own.

>

> As the march towards the source, they come across Pinhead attempting to block their progress. Alas, without backup and with the code alterations stripping him of much of his former powers, he is no match for the throng who ruthlessly rip his code apart without pausing from their journey.

>

> Pinhead, Agent Jones

>

> 40590-24459.gif

>

> is dead.

>

> It is now night.

>

> Night stuff asap.

>

> [operator] Channel Suspended

>

> _

Guest C00l K1d

Because there's nothing to say that they're not goons. I'm sure it's possible Geoff lied about having a task? And Jaxx because the only thing saying he's safe is his Night 1 vote and he could be playing the long con.

We don't actually know the last 2 goons.

1. Morpheus

3. Geoff

5. Shapesy

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

15. Walt

17. HmfcAndy

19. Jamie Mac

24. Neale

Logic says it's Pinhead and Morph but Jaxx or Geoff could very well still be one. We'll know once Morph goes.

:what:

How :lol:

>

>

> The lone Agent, imperiled by his programming to the last, continues to hunt down the citizens of the Matrix.

>

> Tonight he decides to chuck Walter off the highest skyscraper in town by grabbing him and jumping off with him, grinning at him like a lunatic before morphing out of his host to jump into a more grounded body so he can watch the carnage from the sidewalk. His previous host has about 3 seconds to try to figure out how & why are plummeting to their death alongside a masonic stranger. They barely manage to scream out...

>

> The Agent watches the macabre scene as each body hits the ground one after the other, the sickening crunch of bone on tarmac and the squidgy splat of tissue and forcefully escaping blood is quickly echoed by another in a gruesome final joke.

>

> Switch, Walter

>

matrix-switch.jpg

>

> Mason, is now nothing but a bloody splat on the road.

>

> Trinity, meanwhile, was furiously patrolling the city streets trying to stay in a position to be able to help anyone who required her skils, but was unable to protect Walter tonight.

>

> It is now daytime.

>

> [operator] Channel Closed

>

> _

>

Guest C00l K1d

I dunno if there's something i need to do to get on the ''trust lists'' and i'm not doing it..

As i said before it happened in the last game where i was a townie but i was showing up bad on peoples lists :lol:

Archived