Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did I do?!

I'm 100% townie o if you want to lynch me go for it but there are definitely other people that hould be higher priority.

What did I do?!

I'm 100% townie o if you want to lynch me go for it but there are definitely other people that hould be higher priority.

Why should other people be higher priority? It's a process of elimination of non confirmed townies now and unfortunately for you, you're first on the hitlist.

Just home.

Everyone happy for a deadline of 10:40pm? I know it's late, couldn't get home any sooner.

Oh and what's this mafia group? I feel so lonely. :(

Right couple of PM's to send.

BoJack Horseman

I just meant that other people have one stuff that is more suspicious than my actions?

There's always one that stays under the radar. As shapes says it's a process of elimination.

I think the doc should protect the assassin. Get 2 kills out of him at least.

Assassin only has 1 kill left walter, best bet is for the doc to protect you, the assassin can use his last kill to narrow the number down

We should pick someone to investigate tonight and the assassin could go for someone completely different

BoJack Horseman

Assassin only has 1 kill left walter, best bet is for the doc to protect you, the assassin can use his last kill to narrow the number down

We should pick someone to investigate tonight and the assassin could go for someone completely different

Thought they had the kill every night. My bad.

Let's say assassin goes for Boof. Cop goes for Bev.

Won't the goons just target the investigatee then?

Vote Dandyman

for such nonsense!!

BoJack Horseman

Won't the goons just target the investigatee then?

Vote Dandyman

for such nonsense!!

And help us widdle down the numbers? Unlikely.

Walter I take it you're a mason then and not the cop? Because if you're the cop, why hasn't a mason come out and added themselves and the other mason to the trust list because the cop won't know who the masons are?

BoJack Horseman

Walter I take it you're a mason then and not the cop? Because if you're the cop, why hasn't a mason come out and added themselves and the other mason to the trust list because the cop won't know who the masons are?

Maybe they're already on the list.

shhh its night i think

Maybe they're already on the list.

But the cop wouldn't know them both unless he investigated them both. I'm not sure I trust you. For all I know you might have put the goons on your trust list.

BoJack Horseman

But the cop wouldn't know them both unless he investigated them both. I'm not sure I trust you. For all I know you might have put the goons on your trust list.

Just have a think. It's night.

>

> [operator] channel open

>

> Another long, sticky day in The Matrix and the citizens are seething. Sadly, Fat Sally isn't available for lynching so instead they have chosen hmfc_ac for the chop, grabbing him and attempting to recycle his code.

>

> However, as they attempt to pull apart his code, they find it impervious to their attempts. hmfc_ac's code bolstered by a cookie gained by diligently carrying out The Oracle's task and remains alive and ready to continue the battle for freeing humanity tomorrow.

>

> It is now night-time. Night activities in asap please.

>

> [operator] channel suspended

I have been travelling back from being out today so been on my phone and didn't find out I had the cookie until pretty much deadline time.

BoJack Horseman

I have been travelling back from being out today so been on my phone and didn't find out I had the cookie until pretty much deadline time.

No worries but shhh, night time.

>

> A trickle of zeroes and ones becomes a cascade as darkness falls across The Matrix.

>

> Neo (assassin) is on the move, his prey in his sights. He swoops down in front of his intended victim and grabs him, but the Agents are on to him, and before he can despatch his prey, he feels a searing heat as his grip starts to weaken and his arms begin to dissolve in front of his eyes, followed quickly by the rest of his body until, finally, he is no more. The Agents smirk and disappear into the night.

> Neo - Dandyman

neorain.jpg

> Assassin, is no more.

>

> _

>

> Morpheus (Cop) takes advantage of the chaos to quietly investigate a player who turns out not to be affiliated to the Agents.

>

> However, a successful task has seen The Oracle dispense a cookie; for tonight only, we also have the gorgeous Niobe acting as Deputy Cop. She chose to investigate a different player, and her feminine intuition led her straight to an Agent.

>

> Trinity (Doc) chose to act as protector to a player who did not need her skills tonight.

>

> It is now day-time. Any further night-time chat will see repercussions.

>

> No player currently has immunity.

>

> But stay alert, The Oracle may have a task for one of you.

>

> [operator] channel closed

>

>

BoJack Horseman

You don't mention it in the rules;

General rules

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Watcher, Doc, Cop, goons and any townies with powers in that order.

But I'd have assumed that the assassin would have got his shot off before the goons got to him, no?

BoJack Horseman

1. Morpheus

3. Geoff

4. Arnie

5. Shapesy

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

15. Walt

17. HmfcAndy

19. Jamie Mac

21. Boof

24. Neale

26. Beverley

vote boof

Beverley, Pinhead, Morph the remaining 3?

I've had a feeling for ages that he's a goon.

Aye, sure you have.

Same,

Aye - you an aw?

and he is.

Scandalous allegation.

Expect to hear from my solicitors first thing in the morning.

Aye, I've said on several occasions I've suspected you. First was days ago. And I think I'm about to be proved right :jjyay:

Aye, I've said on several occasions I've suspected you. First was days ago.

Citation required...no post editing allowed. :P

In fact - Stihl here.

Just like to point out that I feel disappointed wit this Sevco-type pile-on bullying the swotty four-eyes who's done nothing wrong. Shame on all you Sevconians. :nono:

You don't mention it in the rules;

But I'd have assumed that the assassin would have got his shot off before the goons got to him, no?

>

>

> Neo's modus operandi has been to confront his targets mano-a-mano.

>

> Sadly on this occasion he confronted someone who had backup with them and were out for him too...

>

> This is my first attempt at running a game and I guess I might have strayed from the expected path once or twice :huh:

>

> _

Archived