9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

15. Walt

17. HmfcAndy

19. Jamie Mac

21. Boof

24. Neale

26. Beverley

I'm going out for the afternoon so just going to put in a random bac up vote in case I miss deadline. I should hopefully be bac for it though.

Vote Morph

Can anyone anser my earlier question? Is neo a good guy that got it rong or is he another target for us to get rid of?

Prince Buaben

Just had flashback from the Flat Iron. Chatting to some some scouse girl Rachael or Roxanne think her name was. Not good at all.

:facepalm:

Hmfc_ac the assassin is a bad character normally in games.

Its a pain in the erse trying to keep up when you have guests staying for a week or so sad.gif Sticking with my current vote for now. I will try and log back in later cos no doubt she will crash. We've been on the beers since 10pm last night laugh.gif I've only had 4 hours sleep and got sent back to the shop for more woot.gif Happy days good job I am on leave from work for a week biggrin.gif

BoJack Horseman

1. Morpheus

3. Geoff

4. Arnie

5. Shapesy

6. Dandyman

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

15. Walt

17. HmfcAndy

19. Jamie Mac

21. Boof

24. Neale

26. Beverley

Blue is everyone we know to be good. Orange are potentially ok. Red we don't know about.

If blue and orange take out a red each night we should have this wrapped up, no?

Prince Buaben

Have I missed something about Walter? I have lost track kind of what has happened.

Not pointing fingers just a general questions. Why the trust? Also what's hmfc_ac done apart from asking about the assassin? If I have missed something I am sorry.

Lets hope i am just slow and Walter is good and not had the town wrapped around his finger.

Apologies in advance I I missed something.

Have I missed something about Walter? I have lost track kind of what has happened.

Not pointing fingers just a general questions. Why the trust? Also what's hmfc_ac done apart from asking about the assassin? If I have missed something I am sorry.

Lets hope i am just slow and Walter is good and not had the town wrapped around his finger.

Apologies in advance I I missed something.

I'm trusting the fact that Walt is good and am hoping we avoid losing another townie. Soon will be logging off for the night to get trolleyed with my mate.

Just had flashback from the Flat Iron. Chatting to some some scouse girl Rachael or Roxanne think her name was. Not good at all.

You and beats were talking about the two scouse girls that were sitting with us and I'm sure I said "If I was a boy I'd do the one in the leggings but not the orange one" Why do I talk like such a boy :vrface:

Jane has just put that picture of me at the piano up on facebook...bitch.

BoJack Horseman

I'd say that generally he's neutral, but can win the game himself if he's the last roled player standing.

I should make a point that Neo has been investigated, so the goons will know who they are. At that point, they're no longer neutral so may as well affiliate themselves with the town.

Prince Buaben

Okay. Well it seems that everyone is going with it! Why not!

Vote hmfc_ac

Clare did we not have a similar conversation on Thursday and then in Tesco?

She put up aPic of me up And looks as if the camera is about 6 inches away from my face.

Okay. Well it seems that everyone is going with it! Why not!

Vote hmfc_ac

Clare did we not have a similar conversation on Thursday and then in Tesco?

She put up aPic of me up And looks as if the camera is about 6 inches away from my face.

What, about me being a boy?

She's put up some horrendous ones of me like. Waving my shoes around the pub :vrface:

Anyone seen the photo of gowser and that little fat pr1ck mccoist on facebook? If so was just wondering what the pics said as it won't let me zoom in on my phone :(

Prince Buaben

She's put up some horrendous ones of me like. Waving my shoes around the pub :vrface:

Yeah. maybe even twice! Lol

Yeah she seems mental! :thumbsup:

Wooooo

There is some reekin photos I must admit

Wooooo

::troll:::'>

Wooooo

There is some reekin photos I must admit

Wooooo

::troll:::'>

Seen the one of me and Malky? Look like we're concentrating on holding onto our drinks. :vrface:

Prince Buaben

Seen the one of me and Malky? Look like we're concentrating on holding onto our drinks. :vrface:

If not ill put up on here :whistling:

Put these dodgy pics on here cos i aint got you all on my facebook or just add me if you wish... :thumbsup: oh and woo

I'm out at the moment so looking at a later deadline this evening, probably not home till 10:30.

Woooo

Any dodgy pics of me put up here will be met with swift and violent retribution

Ps in my defence one of the drinks was Anne's

Wooooo

Prince Buaben

Woooo

Any dodgy pics of me put up here will be met with swift and violent retribution

Ps in my defence one of the drinks was Anne's

Wooooo

:lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Woooo

No drunk photos of me from Liverpool :verysmug: I hope :lol:.

Had a thought earlier, what's happened to our opinionated friend Bunter? Clare might be able to give us more info ::troll:::'>

Edit: I searched for the mafia group on FB and it appears one already existed?

Woooo

Prince Buaben

Woooo

Had a thought earlier, what's happened to our opinionated friend Bunter? Clare might be able to give us more info ::troll:::'>

Woooo

I reckon she has him tied up somewhere :ninja:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I reckon she has him tied up somewhere :ninja:

:lol:

Not sure if that's chat for a public forum Andy :ninja:

Woooo

Woooo

His phone is away to get fixed and they don't have computers in Tranent because it's third world :jjyay:

Added him to the group actually. He'll be delighted by that, sociable boy that he is.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Just joined the group. You will all be able to witness my chronic smashing patter.

Been profile stalking already Clare have we? :lol:

Just joined the group. You will all be able to witness my chronic smashing patter.

Been profile stalking already Clare have we? :lol:

Never :jjyay:

Archived