Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:vrface:

That'll be Geoff who is immune from a lynching tonight...

:vrface:

I'm aware of that but we can't just keep doing that and giving the goons a free kill each night.

I'm aware of that but we can't just keep doing that and giving the goons a free kill each night.

:facepalm:

So you'd rather risk hitting the cop or doc than letting the town know another safe face?

Fair enough...I prefer not to risk killing good folk.

>

> [operator] Channel Open

>

> A long extended day as the code of the Matrix clocks is being affected by the activity of the various factions as the battle rages on.

>

> The citizens jacked into The Matrix have chosen to re-program the coding of Jambosean75.

>

> Jambosean75, citizen and townie, is no more - his code rewritten to serve as a school's scientific calculator.

>

> He will play no further part in this battle.

>

> Morph is banned from voting tomorrow.

>

> Night stuff in by 10:15 please

>

> [operator] Channel Suspended

>

> _

>

>

>

> Night draws in on a rainy, grim day in The Matrix.

>

> The mood is sombre, angry even and The Agents are out to capitalize on it and further twist the dagger.

>

> A black cat struts across in front of citizen Yvonnejambo and darts into the shadows as it senses the approaching danger. A low deep rumble grows as Yvonnejambo desperately tries to call back to the Nebuchadnezzar and safety, as the phone dials she becomes transfixed in the headlights of a massive truck, with an Agent at the wheel. In a screech of twisting metal and flying glass, the truck rams home just as the phone is about to connect.

>

>YvonneJambo, citizen and townie is no more.

>

>

> A black cat struts across....[warning: code overwrite warning: code overwrite]. The agents take advantage of code liberated from The Oracle and seize their chance of a second kill. They have Cypher in their sights, they surround him, place their hands on him and watch on impassively as Cypher dissolves in front of them......only to resolve back into view, be-suited, ear piece in place, dark shades on...Cypher, traitor, is no more, he is now one of them, an Agent and an enemy of humanity.

>

> Whilst this is occuring, Link (watcher) is watching over a player who does not require his skills this evening. However, he isn't watching his back, as Neo (assassin) silently drops down from above and throttles him to death with his own headset cord. JamboIan - Link,

matrix0etdg3.jpg

> Watcher and crew member of the Nebuchadnezzar, has watched over his final screen of matrix code.

>

> Morpheus (cop) chose to investigate a player who has no affiliation to The Agents.

>

> It is now daytime. No players are currently immune.

>

> The Oracle may have served up a harsh lesson in her attempt to maintain balance, but remain vigilant, she will have a task for one of you today.

>

> /end

>

> _

>

>

>

> The Matrix servers are stuttering this evening under the strain of the battle and all the code changes you are all making.

>

> In other events, Trinity (doc) focused on a player who did not require her kiss of life.

>

> /end

>

> _

>

Time for trust lists please. I'm gonna go through and see what tasks they could possibly have got although now I'm back to putting Geoff on a goon list since it seemed obvious he was doing a task and the goons got a double kill. This is going to be difficult now. Can we get a player list?

vote boof

Shapes - you're making no sense at all now.

Scenario 1 - Geoff is a townie who received the cookie. Vote to lynch him and he survives AND the town know he's good.

Scenario 2 - Geoff is a townie who hadn't received the cookie. Vote to lynch him and at least we don't hit the Cop, Doc or Masons. Yes, we also miss the chance of hitting a goon but apart from day 1 we've been pretty crap at that so far.

Scenario 3 - Geoff is a goon. (Am I right in thinking goons DON'T get lynch-immunity (only townies were mentioned) - can Lionel confirm?) Vote to lynch him - and he gets lynched. I'd put that down as a good day's work. As would you, I reckon, as I'm just about swayed to believe you to be the cookie-receiving townie you claimed to be.

Feel free to add more scenarios - I'm not infallible.

>

> The Oracle will only give immunity to un-roled players. She may, however, set tasks or pass on cookies with other effects to roled players.

>

>She's a meddlesome bitch and The Architect would delete her ass if one did not need her to balance the anomaly that threatens the otherwise perfect mathematical precision of The Matrix code. One day...

>

> /end

>

Shapes - you're making no sense at all now.

Scenario 1 - Geoff is a townie who received the cookie. Vote to lynch him and he survives AND the town know he's good.

Scenario 2 - Geoff is a townie who hadn't received the cookie. Vote to lynch him and at least we don't hit the Cop, Doc or Masons. Yes, we also miss the chance of hitting a goon but apart from day 1 we've been pretty crap at that so far.

Scenario 3 - Geoff is a goon. (Am I right in thinking goons DON'T get lynch-immunity (only townies were mentioned) - can Lionel confirm?) Vote to lynch him - and he gets lynched. I'd put that down as a good day's work. As would you, I reckon, as I'm just about swayed to believe you to be the cookie-receiving townie you claimed to be.

Feel free to add more scenarios - I'm not infallible.

Surely those three scenaros could be appled to almost any player?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Wooooo

Assassin :vrface:

Just won an argument against a Sevco fan and he was absolutely :seething:.

:jjyay:

Wooooo

Surely those three scenaros could be appled to almost any player?

Yes - but only Geoff claimed to be the townie having received the cookie.

Well, Pull Shapes did as well.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes - but only Geoff claimed to be the townie having received the cookie.

Well, Pull Shapes did as well.

I received the cookie and it was tasty!

Prince Buaben

Im totally lost as to whats been happening and any fall out from it.

I was sleeping by half 10 but still feel tired.:mellow:

Will save on a vote just now.

Just had a loolk over thelast couple of days to see if anything other than geoff cookie stands out, only thing I spotted that could have been a task was hp88 vote for lionel.

also did geoff have 2/3 different tasks, there was the love one and twilight, and I thought the hp88- geoff exchanges were a bit iffy

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just had a loolk over thelast couple of days to see if anything other than geoff cookie stands out, only thing I spotted that could have been a task was hp88 vote for lionel.

also did geoff have 2/3 different tasks, there was the love one and twilight, and I thought the hp88- geoff exchanges were a bit iffy

I had to insult a player, get someone to tell me they love me and reply with two Smiths songs.

I'm no goon. My vote for Lionel was just me arsing around.

Now, I've just looked over the night stuff. Seeing as cypher will have seen all the investigation results the goons will know who the cop is assuming they used BS.

The cop needs to come out (being careful not to be mod killed) if this is the case, give us a full trust list and assuming the doc isn't a complete muppet they will protect them tonight so we get two more investigations.

Now, to get a vote in while I still have wifi access:

vote Boof

unvote boof

My vote for him wasn't intended to start a lynch train.

Whoops, I voted for him thinking he'd be vote free.

unvote Boof

Vote Jamie

BoJack Horseman

I'm no goon. My vote for Lionel was just me arsing around.

Now, I've just looked over the night stuff. Seeing as cypher will have seen all the investigation results the goons will know who the cop is assuming they used BS.

The cop needs to come out (being careful not to be mod killed) if this is the case, give us a full trust list and assuming the doc isn't a complete muppet they will protect them tonight so we get two more investigations.

Now, to get a vote in while I still have wifi access:

vote Boof

In that case... I trust:

Me

You

Shapes

Arnold

Dandyman

Neale

And Andy, but there's every chance he is the bad townie.

Actually, if the goon kill comes before the investigation, Andy's good too.

Geoff Kilpatrick

In that case... I trust:

Me

You

Shapes

Arnold

Dandyman

Neale

And Andy, but there's every chance he is the bad townie.

:what:

Take it if you're the cop you didn't use BS then seeing as Ian is below you on the player list? And if you never then the goons wouldn't know who you are. I sense a slip up.

BoJack Horseman

Take it if you're the cop you didn't use BS then seeing as Ian is below you on the player list? And if you never then the goons wouldn't know who you are. I sense a slip up.

That would be the slip up.

In that lot are the doc and the assassin. I assume that Cypher and now the rest of the goons know this too. Might as well make it public knowledge?

Prince Buaben

Im no bad townie/traitor/now a goon.

Not in in any group either, not a mason either, Just lonley little me. So lonely being a townie.:ninja:

BoJack Horseman

Im no bad townie/traitor/now a goon.

Not in in any group either, not a mason either, Just lonley little me. So lonely being a townie.:ninja:

Having read the rules, this guy speaks the truth.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If we are to believe Walter, I think there's only a select few to actually vote for. So in that case:

Vote Jamie MacDonald

Can we get an up to date list of the living pls

Onmy phone still at me mates and catching up on my phone.

1. Morpheus

3. Geoff

4. Arnie

5. Shapesy

6. Dandyman

7. hmfc_ac

8. hp88

9. Stacee Jaxx

10.Pinheid

15. Walt

16. Ian

17. HmfcAndy

19. Jamie Mac

21. Boof

24. Neale

26. Beverley

Now that the goons are back up to four we can't afford any more slip ups

So a few people are voting for someone who started the ball rolling getting rid of the first goon and has held off voting shapes and hp88.

Sean did himself no favours so got voted off. Is it a case of a numbers game?

Archived