Matrix:Recoded - Mafia

Gizmo

Unvote Pinhead

Vote Jamie McDonald

Very quiet and constantly has me in his goon lists despite the fact that most people have realised I can be trusted...

Also,

Geoff

:wow:

Can't tell when I'm making a joke.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goons i think will be from the following

yvonne

walter

stacee

arnold

and possibly jamie macdonald, robb or whichever french twin i suspect he is

i have a feeling about a couple of people i can trust but loath to give a trust list quite yet

Arnold is a townie, he got saved from certain death by Link, I was thinking Yvonne myself due to her un willingness to meet me at the border to collect some tasty homemade bread and the fact she tries to divert attention from herself by listing townies in her Goon list - shes the one to keep an eye on. However my vote remains with hp88 until I am 100% certain. This is because I would rather hit him rather than a possible good roled player which is the reason for not chnaging my vote.

Arnold is a townie, he got save from certain death by Link, I was thinking Yvonne myself due to her un willingness to meet me at the border to collect some tasty homemade bread and the fact she tries to divert attention from herself by listing townies in her Goon list - shes the one to keep an eye on. However my vote remains with hp88 until I am 100% certain. This is because I would rather hit him rather than a possible roled player (Yvonne could have a good role - reason for not chnaging my vote).

and what makes you so sure I'm not a roled player?

BoJack Horseman

oh, and since when did i get good at reading games? i'm inherentley shite at it laugh.gif

I should really have said you're good at keeping up with the game. As in, you'd normally know that Arnold had an attempt at his life.

>

> The Oracle gives cookies which, in The Matrix, pass on a piece of code which temporarily or permanently alters that person's code. She likes to meddle, though usually striving for balance when she does so.

>

> Indeed, it was her giving Neo a cookie which turned him into The One, fulfilling Morpheus' prophecy.

>

> The Oracle may have given out more than one cookie today.

>

> Stay alert, she may have a task for one of you.

>

> _

>

> /end

Interesting take on it! Didn't see it that way myself.

So have I read it right that a cookie doesn't always mean safety it could be a investigation, save or even a night kill???

Arnold is a townie, he got saved from certain death by Link, I was thinking Yvonne myself due to her un willingness to meet me at the border to collect some tasty homemade bread and the fact she tries to divert attention from herself by listing townies in her Goon list - shes the one to keep an eye on. However my vote remains with hp88 until I am 100% certain. This is because I would rather hit him rather than a possible good roled player which is the reason for not chnaging my vote.

I may have some townies on my goon lists but thats only because I know nothing. As said above the only people i trust are Arnold, Pullshapes, Hp and Jaxx and probably now Geoff. Even then because of the secret tasks not being as straight forward as 1st thought then Pullshapes and Geoff may not be just plain townies. Jaxx and HP may have tried to pull off a brave goon move and Arnold I think is fair to say he is good, given the goons tried to kill him.

All I have to go on at the mo, so everyone else stays for sure on goon list.

i would be inclined to swich that though

Seans last minute vote to put Jaxx in a tie with Malky is the most stand out thing for me. If Malky had gotten his vote in on time they'd have gotten away with it.

I may note that I've seen that Shapes and Sean had banter about him voting at 8.59 and then he pointed out that he looked goonly with the votes. I'm dismissing them though as I think he's at it. Definite panic vote to take Malky out of the lead that didn't quite work.

i thought i was putting jaxx in the lead, fed up with ties so flipped a coin and it choice jaxx over malky

For those down in Liverpool, enjoy it. We are all jealous

This! thumbsup.gif

C'mon The Famous you can do it thumbsup.gif

I should really have said you're good at keeping up with the game. As in, you'd normally know that Arnold had an attempt at his life.

Interesting take on it! Didn't see it that way myself.

I always thought the Architect's speech led credence to that theory. However, it's quite a dense film and definitely open to interpretation.

Geoff - are we safe to vote you (similar to Pull Shapes) so we don't inadvertently lynch a good guy?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff - are we safe to vote you (similar to Pull Shapes) so we don't inadvertently lynch a good guy?

Yes but it would be another wasted opportunity to lynch a goon.

I'm off on Holiday tomorrow but I'll be keeping up with the game on my phone, have the thread bookmarked all ready but my involvement will be limited to maybe one or two posts a day. (Phone reception where I'm going is dire, but that's part of the attraction, get a whole 2 weeks off from technology)

Vote Siggurdson just because he is on my goon list (with about another 6)

Don't know if I buy that. Have you 'forgotten' that he's deed?

Don't know if I buy that. Have you 'forgotten' that he's deed?

Erm oops yes :unsure: Im going back for another read!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Hi folks!

4.15am and I'm still not asleep :lol:. Will try and post on the way home

Still gutted about getting knocked out :sob:

No drink after 745 for me, water and juice only. Fresh as a daisy :verysmug:

Not looking forward to seeing videos of the game because someone is bound to have one where I'm howling my eyes out at the end :sob:

Harry Palmer

Afternoon folks.

Just in the door so will read back whatever I've missed before placing a shite vote. :)

Afternoon almost fell asleep in work after watching Liverpool tv from midnight last night And during a team meeting :facepalm:

Vote Sean

still shattered so just picked a player from a theoretical hat.

Got my mate down from Scotland (it was her fault that I had to watch the game at midnight last night verymad.gif hence almost falling asleep in work) so will try and log back in later thumbsup.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What's caused the rush of votes on Sean? Maybe I've missed something.

Vote Jamie MacDonald

Bit of a guess really.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A vote for me immediately after I question the voting of Sean?

Can't say I'm surprised :lol:.

Prince Buaben

A vote for me immediately after I question the voting of Sean?

Can't say I'm surprised :lol:.

just getting a vote in. No thought process in it at all. Chance ill not see the deadline.:ninja:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Aye I won't be around for the deadline either.

Andy was that you standing with Clare outside Wetherspoons in Concert Square yesterday? You probably had no idea who she was speaking to if it was :lol:.

Prince Buaben

Aye I won't be around for the deadline either.

Andy was that you standing with Clare outside Wetherspoons in Concert Square yesterday? You probably had no idea who she was speaking to if it was :lol:.

Yeah that was me. Im used to that with her now. She speaks to everyone. :whistling:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Yeah that was me. Im used to that with her now. She speaks to everyone. :whistling:

:lol:

Always good to put a face to a name :thumbsup:.

Prince Buaben

:lol:

Always good to put a face to a name :thumbsup:.

It is. She didnt tell me who it was until you'd walked away

Only voted cos got a distraction here of the female variety so a quick decision without reading the earlier posts so (sorry sean) sticking with that - anyways need to sign out for the night lets hope we have caught a goon this time - since day 1 it hasn't gone well sad.gif And lets hope the goons hit the bad townie by mistake.

Edit: correcting spelling mistakes

Errr - if the goons hit the bad townie...don't they become a goon?

I'll go for the completely safe

Vote Arnold

as I am somewhat (read totally) clueless.

Yes I know Arnold's a good guy - personally I'd be happier voting Geoff as lynching him will be the safe lynch (given the cookie protection) but nobody else seems to be thinking that way.

Ach t hell wi it...

Unvote Arnold

Vote Geoff

Far too keen to try lynch Geoff.

:vrface:

That'll be Geoff who is immune from a lynching tonight...

:vrface:

Archived