Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's all kicking off again

:pleasing:

Haven't even had time to go back and check the Steve voting pattern, but it's all academic now thumbsup.gif

Vote Morph

You can laugh but you're inevitably investigated over the first two or three nights. It's shan when the same folk are targeted.

Woooooo

Says one of the goons that killed me first night after I was killed first night last game too... :down:

Woooo

Guest C00l K1d

If by some exact calculations its defo me or dunks then.. vote dunks

if i go then you will know who the goon is :laugh: does that mean ive lost though?

If by some exact calculations its defo me or dunks then.. vote dunks

if i go then you will know who the goon is :laugh: does that mean ive lost though?

If your a goon yes, if your a townie no :)

Woooooo

Says one of the goons that killed me first night after I was killed first night last game too... :down:

Woooo

Poor ghosty. :(

Right better vote incase I forget/get too busy tomorrow.

vote dunks

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yep, Dunks is our last goon. Well done, game over, thanks for the game Clare.

Over and out.

Sorry guys I fell asleep.

Dunks is indeed the last goon. Dunks- Sheriff of Nottingham- goon is dead.

Town wins

Ryan McGowan

Not bad for my first game, survived to the end on the winning side and guessed a couple of goons along the way. Looking forward to having another game now that I've got to grips with the basics.

Great game.

And despite being killed off towards the end, O was quite please to survive two pile-ons in 3 days.

P.S. apology to DokratrO, sorry for doubting you champ.

Prince Buaben

Wow! How did the town win that? It seemed that the goons had it all but won, no cop.. No doc. Watcher had a blinder. Especially an experienced goon squad. Although why did they kill

Off IBM when the town were next to lynch him!

I squandered my wishes on Yvonne as she is an old head at these things. Then wilky who was killed that night! Then Arnold as he is experienced aswell.

BoJack Horseman

Wow! How did the town win that? It seemed that the goons had it all but won, no cop.. No doc. Watcher had a blinder. Especially an experienced goon squad. Although why did they kill

Off IBM when the town were next to lynch him!

I squandered my wishes on Yvonne as she is an old head at these things. Then wilky who was killed that night! Then Arnold as he is experienced aswell.

Not what I would have done but they gambled that IBM was the traitor and it didn't pay off.

Not what I would have done but they gambled that IBM was the traitor and it didn't pay off.

I was joking before but... seriously. WHY ME?!?!

Great game.

And despite being killed off towards the end, O was quite please to survive two pile-ons in 3 days.

P.S. apology to DokratrO, sorry for doubting you champ.

vin-diesel-the-rock.gif

:thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

I was joking before but... seriously. WHY ME?!?!

Random. Was talked out of Andy, Malky or Arnold and your name popped into my head after my **** up on the sign up thread. If I'd known you'd been hit 1st night last game wouldn't have done it.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers for the game Clare, good set up :thumbsup:

Town did very well to win it after losing the cop and doc so early and I thought Dandyman in particular did very well as mason.

Harry Palmer

Steve was the traitor, I think.

And let's see some of the goons SEETHING PM's too. :)

Great game Clare, really enjoyed it. Been travelling all day and couldn't get on - now in some shit hole near Ipswich and find I've been cruelly cut down!

Still, I have beer and the footy is on :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Odd's lynching of I_bleed :vrface:

A total :wtf: moment when I woke up on Saturday morning.

Not as bad as Shapes' fecking life story :cornette:

It was hardly my life story :rofl: just that it was too hot to sleep on saturday :sob: and didn't help that I was wandering around fort kinnaird on sunday morning when everything was going on! It was confusing me even more than I'm normally confused!

Ok actually there was the story about longniddry too :rofl: that was my explanation for giving walter a rubbish story when he died. I didn't know Longniddry bents was a dogging spot and was stopped to write up the night story and leaned on my horn by mistake and some guy started flashing his lights at us and followed me out the car park and into the next one. Was genuinely freaked out :rofl:

Chris Benoit

Odd's lynching of I_bleed :vrface:

A total :wtf: moment when I woke up on Saturday morning.

Not as bad as Shapes' fecking life story :cornette:

Wouldn't have happened if Dunks had just ******* investigated him, Stacee Jaxx was a dead man walking anyway.

Plus you starting the lynch on Walter, if we'd played that different we could've stretched his lynching to the next day

Archived