The Dark Knight Mafia Game

BoJack Horseman

Right so the cop is dead but now one of the masons becomes the cop?

and the cop/mason know who Dent is?

:unsure:

Still no goons found. :mellow:

Also,

the cop/mason know themselves plus the doctor, plus dent plus the BS investigation if still alive. So they know up to 5 players. It'll get to a stage of process of elimination soon but we really need to start finding some goons.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting night, could have been very bad but it's just slightly pish :down:

And now I assume that means that Blake / Batman knows who Dent is and vice versa

I'll leave my vote for now and head to bed, early start tomorrow

Harry Palmer

Could have been worse I suppose, will try and have a read through and see if there's anything to see.

But not before daylight. :mellow:

Sheiky Baby

Think I can guess who the doc tried to save so will stay clear of them. Not buying the pull shapes posts.

I actually dare you all to lynch me if you're all that convinced I'm a goon. Just means you're killing off another citizen when we still haven't found any goons.

yvonnejambo

Next on my goon list and Jaxx had voted him yesterday so we know he ain't been investigated.

vote malky

Chris Benoit

I didn't have you twigged for Batman.

So as I see it we have a new Batman who can chat with Gordon. Harvey Dent now knows who the new Batman is and all the bad guys are still out of Arkham.

Could be worse :rolleyes:

jambosean75

wooooo

i did say i was only a townie.

you're going to have to find some goons soon or this games bust

come on the town

wooooo

Harry Palmer

Next on my goon list and Jaxx had voted him yesterday so we know he ain't been investigated.

vote malky

Do we though?

:ermm:

Well yeah we do as why would jaxx vote for someone that she know was a not a goon

going to hold off voting just now tho

BoJack Horseman

Well yeah we do as why would jaxx vote for someone that she know was a not a goon

going to hold off voting just now tho

Pretty sure Stacee Jaxx is a dude.

Pretty sure Stacee Jaxx is a dude.

aye, AFAKA the Stig, Flux

Also as far as I know Batman hasn't investigated the doc or one the masons (I am neither) but to lynch me just because he voted for me is pretty stupid IMO

Also, because Blake is now Batman how are we on lynching Dent, does that still kill Batman?

Prince Buaben

Gotham citizens are dropping like flies and there?s nothing anyone can do. Harvey Dent is once again dishing out his own brand of justice. He has one player on their knees ready to ask them the question. Dr Lazarus Pit was following the player in question and intervened with Dent?s plans, knocking him out cold and helping the player escape.

The Batman watched these events unfold from above. He?d been tracking Pit. Instead, he should have been back at Wayne Manor. If he had he?d have been able to help when Ra?s Al Ghul and his army came looking for him. Instead, there was only one man in the manner that night.

tumblr_m7myhuLVwe1qg1gwjo1_r1_500.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick, Alfred Pennyworth, is dead.

It is now day. Wilky is suspended from voting.

Also as far as I know Batman hasn't investigated the doc or one the masons (I am neither) but to lynch me just because he voted for me is pretty stupid IMO

Also, because Blake is now Batman how are we on lynching Dent, does that still kill Batman?

There its there Malky, The masons/batman know who the doc is :thumbsup:

There its there Malky, The masons/batman know who the doc is :thumbsup:

sorry missed that, the point I was making was the cop hasn't found a goon so to lynch someone just because he has voted them doesn't make sense

Seeing as Odd was presumably saved from being voted off by Arnold - sticking to my theory (I was wrong about Sean however - thankfully I was not among those who voted) and given that I should be back at work (luch is nearly over) I will for now at least...

Vote Arnold

be back to check proceedings after I get home from work tonight :thumbsup:

ah ok

Think the goons are lurking.

Vote Dandyman

Eh you say the goons are lurking then vote for me that doesn't make any sense

Eh you say the goons are lurking then vote for me that doesn't make any sense

You haven't been as vocal as usual I don't think. Was between you and Lionel. Might change later.

Interesting to see those that jumped on me yesterday are now jumping on Malky. I'm keeping an eye on the people that voted for me also. I feel this was a plan to get their goonly friend out of the mix.

You haven't been as vocal as usual I don't think. Was between you and Lionel. Might change later.

Interesting to see those that jumped on me yesterday are now jumping on Malky. I'm keeping an eye on the people that voted for me also. I feel this was a plan to get their goonly friend out of the mix.

Always slightly less vocal when not roled, ie the last game i was only a townie and was pretty quiet until the last couple of days, the 2 games previous to that i was roled and a lot more vocal

plus not the last game but the one before most of my posts where spam written in french lol

Always slightly less vocal when not roled, ie the last game i was only a townie and was pretty quiet until the last couple of days, the 2 games previous to that i was roled and a lot more vocal

plus not the last game but the one before most of my posts where spam written in french lol

Not buying it.

arnold has a point though

SJ had voted him, so he wasn't known to be good

i'm inclined to perhaps follow that train of thought for now unless ther is good reason not to.

Harry Palmer

Player list

Odd Thomas

Dandyman

Arnold

Lionel Logue

HmfcAndy

Pull Shapes

Jambo Ian 1874

Pinhead

MalkyMcFrench

yvonnejambo

Beverley

Neale

Sigurdsson

Robb Stark

vote Ian

Something to do...

BoJack Horseman

Blake is now the Batman. If Gotham lynch Dent, the Batman dies.

Right so Batman and Gordon know who Dent is so if we look like we're going to lynch dent then one of them (preferably Gordon) needs to intervene.

Chris Benoit

Dent also knows who Batman is too which makes it interesting.

Need to have a big read through later and I'll see what I can come up with

Right so Batman and Gordon know who Dent is so if we look like we're going to lynch dent then one of them (preferably Gordon) needs to intervene.

I don't understand the Dent character. Isn't he as likely to kill one of us off as he is a goon? Or am I still reading this wrong, there wasn't a character like that in the last game.

Dent is a bit of a loose cannon but while Blake is alive we need him alive or else Blake dies too. If we can get a couple of goons investigated before Blake dies then maybe we can then sacrafice Dent in order to stop him killing off civilians.

yvonnejambo

May I also point out that we know pinhead is innocent now

I believe he is innocent, but if your basing that on BS being used I wouldn't be too sure as SJ likes to do own thing.

Prince Buaben

So is Dent is on the side on the Town or can they win if they are the last role left standing?

Dent is a bit of a loose cannon but while Blake is alive we need him alive or else Blake dies too. If we can get a couple of goons investigated before Blake dies then maybe we can then sacrafice Dent in order to stop him killing off civilians.

Ta for explanation. Should have got that since he's like that in the films/comics. :rolleyes: At least I get that there was a ready-made replacement for Bats. B)

Lol, I think after this game I'll have served my apprenticeship.

Harry Palmer

Dent would appear to be an our old-fashioned assassin type.

Can't recall whether they have unlimited choices in targeting but seems likely they do.

Just a question if they want to be two-faced or not. :)

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

BS is a great strategy. It would be illogical and, frankly, silly not to use it. I believe that Mr Jaxx has used it.

Vote Yvonne

yvonnejambo

BS is a great strategy. It would be illogical and, frankly, silly not to use it. I believe that Mr Jaxx has used it.

Vote Yvonne

I'm not saying its not good to use and I always would use it if I was cop, what I'm saying is Jaxx is well known to do things differently that's all.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening folks.

Still quite confused :lol:. A couple of people are making decent cases though, will monitor the thread over the next half or so then make a decision.

Looking at the last 4/5 pages I think Shapes is a mason I also noticed another voting pattern so

Unvote Arnold

Vote Robb

Unvote Dandyman

Vote Lionel

Goon list:

Lionel

Yvonne

Odd

Dandyman/Robb

Edited to add goon list

Four last hour votes for me last night and none today? Aye.... :lol:

I noticed that, mind you though its still early and you know what these crafty goons are like.

I'm not a mason pinhead, just a regular citizen. Hold on i'm gonna go back and see who all voted for me last night.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I'm not saying its not good to use and I always would use it if I was cop, what I'm saying is Jaxx is well known to do things differently that's all.

It's all cool preferring to do things differently or in an unorthodox manner, but I simply don't understand not using BS if you're the cop.

Yvonne is a goon.

I'm tending towards that evaluation too. Not entirely convinced, but it's all I have to go on atm.

Lionel is up there too.

I'm not convinced, as of yet.

Archived