The Dark Knight Mafia Game

BoJack Horseman

Woo

Might as well - bugger all else to do :lol:

Unless anyone asking is a goon pulling the piss - they can Foxtrot Oscar.

Wooo

Got any Belhaven Best Boof?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Batfink everyone!

Batman & Robin is just starting on ITV4. :vrface:

:yas: You've just helped me in my game of "text I-spy" that I'm playing. That's what B a R is I think :jjyay:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Another citizen down, no big deal really. Hopefully the night time activities go our way too.

So much for playing football being a curse.

:verysmug:

BoJack Horseman

Gotham citizens are dropping like flies and there?s nothing anyone can do. Harvey Dent is once again dishing out his own brand of justice. He has one player on their knees ready to ask them the question. Dr Lazarus Pit was following the player in question and intervened with Dent?s plans, knocking him out cold and helping the player escape.

The Batman watched these events unfold from above. He?d been tracking Pit. Instead, he should have been back at Wayne Manor. If he had he?d have been able to help when Ra?s Al Ghul and his army came looking for him. Instead, there was only one man in the manner that night.

tumblr_m7myhuLVwe1qg1gwjo1_r1_500.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick, Alfred Pennyworth, is dead.

It is now day. Wilky is suspended from voting.

BoJack Horseman

Player list

Odd Thomas

Dandyman

Arnold

Lionel Logue

HmfcAndy

Pull Shapes

jambosean75

Wilky

Jambo Ian 1874

Stacee Jaxx

Pinhead

MalkyMcFrench

yvonnejambo

Beverley

Neale

Sigurdsson

Robb Stark

So cop knows who the doctor is? And Geoff was a mason and is dead? Yeah?

Right, goons have gone for hp88 and Geoff. Geoff is an experienced player who tends to figure things out and hp88 in the games he has played has always offered theories and fished out goons.

I'm not sure if it's too early for goon lists but I'm going to say I think at least one twin is a goon this time, perhaps Yvonne (Hp was above her in the player list- maybe going for a player above one of the goons in hope he was cop?)

Lionels reason for voting me was funny, pretending he didn't see part of my post. But then him and Yvonne have both suspected me and I'm not sure both would play that game if they were both goons.

Early goon list:

Malky

Odd

Lionel Logue

Yvonne/Pinhead

Edit: Geoff appeared to be a lone mason anyway so that's not disastrous. Not good but not disastrous as the other two masons know each other.

getting a vote in early

vote wilky

I will review this tomorrow lunchtime so my vote could well change I have another 1 or 2 on my radar. Stay safe fellow citizens. thumbsup.gif

yvonnejambo

i am still a bit clueless as to who are the goons. Really need to have a good read over and see if can find any clues.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I had Geoff down as a mason as soon as he said "I'm kind of a big deal" yesterday. Think the goons spotted that too.

Appears to be quite a decent result from the activities thought if I've read it right?

Rudi Skacel

Quite like the deceased boofs idea about everyone nominating in who the cop investigates. If we cant agree on one person then have a vote? if 2 or more people have same votes then tiebreaker could be whoever reached that number of votes first?

Cracking idea tbh

Harry Palmer

I'm sceptical about the nominating idea, feel it should always be up to the cop who they want to investigate and it might make things/the game a bit pointless.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

See this agreeing on who the cop investigates thing? Surely that wouldn't work if we all picked the actual cop to be investigated?

Unless of course, the cop hints at who they are before all this was to take place :lol:.

So cop knows who the doctor is? And Geoff was a mason and is dead? Yeah?

Right, goons have gone for hp88 and Geoff. Geoff is an experienced player who tends to figure things out and hp88 in the games he has played has always offered theories and fished out goons.

I'm not sure if it's too early for goon lists but I'm going to say I think at least one twin is a goon this time, perhaps Yvonne (Hp was above her in the player list- maybe going for a player above one of the goons in hope he was cop?)

Lionels reason for voting me was funny, pretending he didn't see part of my post. But then him and Yvonne have both suspected me and I'm not sure both would play that game if they were both goons.

Early goon list:

Malky

Odd

Lionel Logue

Yvonne/Pinhead

Edit: Geoff appeared to be a lone mason anyway so that's not disastrous. Not good but not disastrous as the other two masons know each other.

I wasn't pretending was a misread reason to justify a random vote. This is only my second game and I'm just an apprentice trying to keep up with the experienced players.

See this agreeing on who the cop investigates thing? Surely that wouldn't work if we all picked the actual cop to be investigated?

Unless of course, the cop hints at who they are before all this was to take place :lol:.

If he/she did that then there would only be one investigation as the goons would pick up on the hints and kill him/her

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If he/she did that then there would only be one investigation as the goons would pick up on the hints and kill him/her

Yeah I thought as much.

Not a big fan of that idea tbh.

Rudi Skacel

It kinda takes away from the fun of trying to work everything out for yourself

In 2 days time people will be crying because the masons dont reveal trust lists.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I had Geoff down as a mason as soon as he said "I'm kind of a big deal" yesterday. Think the goons spotted that too.

Appears to be quite a decent result from the activities thought if I've read it right?

Wooo

Which is fine. Figured it wasn't worth trying to hide. Drew the fire from elsewhere.

Wooo

yvonnejambo

I'm going to vote someone Geoff voted, even though he would not have known the other masons he will have had cop investigation so know of someone else good. So for that reason I will

vote Robb Stark

I know who I don't trust, but not sure who to trust yet.

i am still a bit clueless as to who are the goons. Really need to have a good read over and see if can find any clues.

its a tough one, still stumped myself, mind you thats usually par for the course in this the game. :teehee: Anyway who is posting in the thread instead of doing their paid work........

that would be me then :whistling:

so is everyone busy or just being cagey??

i'm in work so can't post/read from here except at lunchtime & there is nowt to read!

i'm a bit lost as to who to trust other than one possibly 2 people so will hold off voting til i get home.

hopefully there will be a wee bit more activity this afternoon

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Regarding the deciding who the cop investigates idea: we'd barely get a consensus, with people just suggesting who they've voted. It'd be chaos, and in the end the cop would to make the decision by themselves anyway.

It also gives the goons a chance to create a smokescreen, so for the aforementioned reasons, I'm out.

bannatyne.jpg

BoJack Horseman

Gotham is quiet. Too quiet. No one wants to speak up in fear of implicating themselves, however this just makes the citizens even more suspicious.

The 3 least vocal players tonight will face each other in a game of random chance. Only 2 will live.

Prince Buaben

Vote Neale

Another random vote as no one is giving anything away.

Morgaro Gomis

It is now day. Wilky is suspended from voting.

That's what I get for sleeping in, so I couldnt come on my computer, before going to a brewery for free alcohol yesterday. :(

getting a vote in early

vote wilky

I will review this tomorrow lunchtime so my vote could well change I have another 1 or 2 on my radar. Stay safe fellow citizens. thumbsup.gif

Im one of your expected! Im just an innocent townie.

EDIT: Forgot I couldnt vote :facepalm:

BoJack Horseman

vote malky

leave the cop to do his own thing

unvote malky

I'm privy to your games. Multiple posts in a row will be discounted.

Morgaro Gomis

I think the cop should be left to work it out himself, rather than a group nomination type deal.

right not sure if it will help but here is day 1 voting patternsin order unvotes in brackets

boof - bev

arnold - odd

robb - geoff

wilky - ian

geoff - robb

sean - malky

sean (malky)

sean - geoff

sean- (geoff)

sean - odd

sean - (odd)

sean - kyle

boof - (bev)

andy - shapes

shapes - andy

lionel - wilky

dandy - arnold

odd - hp88

hp88 - boof

pinhead - neale

pinhead -(neale)

pinhead - jaxx

arnold - (odd)

arnold - ian

ian - wilky

boof - hp88

malky - geoff

sigursson - malky

ian - (wilky)

ian - pinhead

jaxx - sigursson

neale - sean

arnold - (ian)

arnold - neale

bev - kyle

arnold -(neale)

arnold - kyle

kyle - arnold

arnold - (kyle)

arnold - neale

boof - (hp88)

boof - kyle

kyle lynched townie

hp88 nightkilled

not for day 2

geoff- arnold

arnold -geoff

yvonne - shapes

arnold - (geoff)

shapes - andy

sean - malky

geoff - (arnold)

geoff - pinhead

geoff - (pinhead)

geoff - stark

dandy - arnold

stark - ian

arnold - dandy

lionel - shapes

andy - malky

neale - yvonne

odd - ian

bev - lionel

arnold - (dandy)

arnold - sean

sean - (malky)

sean - malky

malky - sean

pinhead - sigursson

arnold - odd

jaxx - boof

sigursson - arnold

boof - yvonne

boof lynched townie

geoff nightkilled mason

BoJack Horseman

Deadline will be 10pm tonight. I'm off to see Ted after work.

Let us know how good it is Walter, fancy checking it out at the weekend

As for me I'm out to the outlaws for tea then doing a shit load of work at home so I'll post as much as I can but if I end up one of the bottom 3 so be it, with the work stuff and Olympics I'm not getting into this game as much as normal

jambosean75

I'm privy to your games. Multiple posts in a row will be discounted.

vote heisenberg

Archived