The Dark Knight Mafia Game

BoJack Horseman

Harry Palmer

Sean worried that his vote only posting will inevitably lead to suspicion?

Not for me yet, I think I'll stick with the folk I was thinking about yesterday. Of course, I might spontaneously change my vote at some point and without reason. :)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I get for sleeping in, so I couldnt come on my computer, before going to a brewery for free alcohol yesterday. :(

Im one of your expected! Im just an innocent townie.

EDIT: Forgot I couldnt vote :facepalm:

Only voted for you because everyone should get at least one vote and if I get one in early, any additional votes for you can then be seen as suspicious - deadline is not until 10pm so plenty of time to change my mind because truthfully I aint got any idea who the goons are.

I wasn't pretending was a misread reason to justify a random vote. This is only my second game and I'm just an apprentice trying to keep up with the experienced players.

This is my 5th I think and I'm still learning peoples tactics - doesn't help signing in after a long day in the office where you're stuck in front of the monitor too (which also explains for some poor posts in other threads/topics). The brain just does not want to know. laugh.gif

Morgaro Gomis

Only voted for you because everyone should get at least one vote and if I get one in early, any additional votes for you can then be seen as suspicious - deadline is not until 10pm so plenty of time to change my mind because truthfully I aint got any idea who the goons are.

That's fair enough. To be honest, it's my own fault - I expected people to vote for me, as I didnt post or vote yesterday. Its annoying being suspended.. I have suspicions and I can't act on them. :lol:

That's fair enough. To be honest, it's my own fault - I expected people to vote for me, as I didnt post or vote yesterday. Its annoying being suspended.. I have suspicions and I can't act on them. :lol:

Tbh that's why I voted (I would add a smiley but not sure which one to add laugh.gif)

It kinda takes away from the fun of trying to work everything out for yourself

agree with that statement - should be up to cop who he/she investigates - does this mean you are the cop tho'?

Morgaro Gomis

agree with that statement - should be up to cop who he/she investigates - does this mean you are the cop tho'?

Could be you though, pulling the old double bluff.

yvonnejambo

Can't see anything to make me change my vote. I think goon lists should be started by tomorrow though so masons can put lists of people who haven't been investigated and others can speculate with their own versions.

Can't see anything to make me change my vote. I think goon lists should be started by tomorrow though so masons can put lists of people who haven't been investigated and others can speculate with their own versions.

Hopefully the voting today/tonight will give us some clues

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

First chance to post for me tonight, not sure I will be on at the deadline again tonight so got a bad feeling that I will be in the bottom 3.

Vote Wilky

For forgetting he couldn't vote.

::troll:::'>

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Seriously though, I'm going out shortly so don't have the chance to post much between now and deadline.

Unvote Wilky

Vote Andy

Again just picked a name at random, he doesn't have a vote so sticking with him :thumbsup:.

Could be you though, pulling the old double bluff.

You have a point and admittedly if I were the cop I'd use BS. Sadly I am not.

still no idea who to vote for

waiting for asda so will go grab some scoff then come back and have another wee look and see if i can spot anything

Had a wee reread of the posts have have decided to

Unvote Wilky

Vote Robb

One or two of his votes has caught my eye.

I am pondering whether or not Sean is a goon as I almost voted him. Currently he has 2 votes so avoided voting in case I am wrong.

Had a wee reread of the posts have have decided to

Unvote Wilky

Vote Robb

One or two of his votes has caught my eye.

I am pondering whether or not Sean is a goon as I almost voted him. Currently he has 2 votes so avoided voting in case I am wrong.

vote Sean

Random to get a vote in just in case I can't get back on

Hmmmmm

Unvote Robb

Vote Malky

Having a night mare trying to read on this bus.

vote siggursson

first name I can recall.

jambosean75

just noticed deadline is 10

no chance i'll be awake.

i'm off to bed.

i'm guessing i'll be lynched tonight. no big loss as i'm only a townie.

As an aside the 4 players tied on the least amount of posts are: odd, sigurdsson, neale and robb. One of them will be going anyway...

odd 4

sean 4

pinhead 2

wilky1

Yvonne 1

Stark 1

malky 1

andy1

sig 1

I think :mellow:

Has Odd not got 3 votes? Could be wrong though.

defo 3 at 2 votes he was voted twice once by you and once by Sean. Then Sean unvoted him leaving him on 3 votes.

Sheiky Baby

Vote Pinhead

Too much chopping and changing votes for me.

If you're going on that then Sean has changed more (I think).

I'm interested if the vote changes at 20.58 & 20.59 were because Robb & Sean thought deadline was at 9

Then Andy jumping on Pinhead to try and get him in the mix?

It all gets a little bit curiouser!

unvote odd

vote pinhead

Sean 4

odd 3

pinhead 3

Yvonne 1

malky 1

Stark 1

andy1

sig 1

still none the wiser

asda driver being weird, so if you don't hear from me in about 10 minutes or so, raise the alarm!!

Back in a bit - sticking with my current vote. But in the last few hours a few players have caught my eye

green-eye-ring.jpg

Archived