The Dark Knight Mafia Game

BoJack Horseman

Four people who voted me last night with the last hour of voting: Odd, Yvonne, Bev and Robb (in that order)

Now I have three of them on goon list but not so sure now as that would be a very bold goon move to all pile on the same person. I'd say at least two are though.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Yvonne is a goon.

On what basis?

Looking at the last 4/5 pages I think Shapes is a mason I also noticed another voting pattern so

Unvote Arnold

Vote Robb

I really do not think Pullshapes is a mason.

I'm not a mason pinhead, just a regular citizen. Hold on i'm gonna go back and see who all voted for me last night.

Ok it was one or two of your posts that got me thinking that and the fact the 4 votes that was suddenly landed on you in a space of an hour. thumbsup.gif I think tbh the goons are starting to get a little worried now as the chances of them being voted off is increasing.

Unvote Dandyman

Vote Lionel

Goon list:

Lionel

Yvonne

Odd

Dandyman/Robb

Edited to add goon list

If you post your a goon. If you forget to vote your a goon. If your confused your a goon. :rolleyes:

Since I'm on your list despite not being a pile-on voter I am guessing the rest of the players have pegged you correctly as a goon, and you just sneaked it last night. Suddenly not confused, the pieces are all starting to make sense.

Vote Pullshapes

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I ain't a goon Arnold, just genuinely confused by the game :lol:.

Tempted to go with Clare's theory, seems to me like her suspicions are right most of the time.

For now, I will:

Vote Yvonne

yvonnejambo

My goon list

Malky

Pullshapes

Arnold

Not sure who else yet but I know how I do trust now and its none of the above

So far....

Malky 1 (Robb had him on 2 before he got unvoted)

Robb 1

Lionel 1

Ian 1

Yvonne 2

Shapes 2 (retaliation from Lionel ?) (Odd voted her into the possible tie)

Edit: I had vote Arnold and changed to Robb

Still not 100% on my goon list tbh

there is one or two i'd probably trust, but i've been wrong before with that

Going on the voting i'd have a a guess at my goon list. Being

Robb

malky

arnold

odd

just something about there voting that seems strange to me could be wrong tho and going by my previous games goon list i probably am lol

Still not 100% on my goon list tbh

there is one or two i'd probably trust, but i've been wrong before with that

Going on the voting i'd have a a guess at my goon list. Being

Robb

malky

arnold

odd

just something about there voting that seems strange to me could be wrong tho and going by my previous games goon list i probably am lol

Robb caught my eye so changed from Arnold to him but it appears you have a similar idea to who the possible Goons as myself. Undecided about Malky though.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I must admit I had a look at the voting patterns last night when they were posted (by Dandyman I think) and I did suspect Odd after that but I wasn't totally convinced (wasn't much of a theory in fairness). Nobody has said anything which has made me change my mind again, going to stick with Yvonne for the time being.

So far....

Malky 1 (Robb had him on 2 before he got unvoted)

Robb 1

Lionel 1

Ian 1

Yvonne 2

Shapes 2 (retaliation from Lionel ?) (Odd voted her into the possible tie)

Edit: I had vote Arnold and changed to Robb

Well wasn't just retaliation, felt the reasoning was weird considering I never piled on like other voters, and my original vote for her was a mistake - that in itself is poor reasoning imo. I'm crap at this game but good at poker so I reckon I know a double-bluff when I see one.

Oh and if I try save myself tonight it's not because I'm a roled player, it's because we're getting to the stage where we need to be voting off goons.

Harry Palmer

At least I've got some discussion stuff going...

Yvonne sticking me on her goon list is not surprising but ultimately pointless as I'm not a goon.

What basis yvonne?

Your eagerness to jump on Malky with the certainty that everyone would know that he'd not been investigated...

Strange declaration and thought I'd jump on it. Of course I could be wrong.

I'm happy to accept that Shapes is not a mason contrary to my earlier post. Also noticed that her Goon list has only 2 matches to mine and Dandyman's has more.

Oh and if I try save myself tonight it's not because I'm a roled player, it's because we're getting to the stage where we need to be voting off goons.

Also, if another citizen is killed at deadline and I'm still alive after deadline then maybe an idea for the cop to investigate me so that we can start properly narrowing it down once I'm confirmed good?

Trust list so far for Blake will be

himself

Gordon

Dent

Doctor

Possibly Pinhead

14 Players left

Possibly 5 confirmed good.

4 goons.

If a citizen is killed in the lynch that takes us to 13 players, most likely 5 confirmed good, 8 unknown with 4 goons. Investigate me and that will be 6 confirmed good, 7 unknown with 4 goons. And that's not including the goons night kill. If they hit another citizen then that could be 6 unknown with 4 of them goons. I would go as far as suggesting that another player who is a citizen puts themselves forward to be investigated if I'm killed at deadline.

Odd Thomas

Dandyman

Arnold

Lionel Logue

HmfcAndy

Pull Shapes

Jambo Ian 1874

Pinhead

MalkyMcFrench

yvonnejambo

Beverley

Neale

Sigurdsson

Robb Stark

Blake- cop/mason

Gordon- mason

Doctor

Dent

Goons x 4

6 citizens.

Well wasn't just retaliation, felt the reasoning was weird considering I never piled on like other voters, and my original vote for her was a mistake - that in itself is poor reasoning imo. I'm crap at this game but good at poker so I reckon I know a double-bluff when I see one.

Texas Hold'em ? Quite like a game myself thumbsup.gif

That's Robb, Shapes and Yvonne on 2 votes....

The plot thickens.

Edit - correcting count.

yvonnejambo

I am pretty sure I have been investigated and Arnold I suspect you and others who do not trust me quite simple really. Malky I did not plan any pile on its only a small shred of evidence of him not being good roled as he was voted by Jaxx so maybe you sticking up for your fellow goon buddy. Voting me off at the moment wont benefit the town but the game will be fine without me just another innocent down.

its getting to the point we're gonna have to be a bit more savvy here.

i'm leaning towards malky rob lionel and possibly arnold or yvonne.

my thoughts on yvonne are always skewed cos i tend to always suspect her and she alwys plays pretty much the same way so i'm inclined to perhaps give her the benefit of the doubt.

i just don't quite know yet but think STD might be on the level

I am pretty sure I have been investigated and Arnold I suspect you and others who do not trust me quite simple really. Malky I did not plan any pile on its only a small shred of evidence of him not being good roled as he was voted by Jaxx so maybe you sticking up for your fellow goon buddy. Voting me off at the moment wont benefit the town but the game will be fine without me just another innocent down.

Unvote Malky and Vote Pullshapes

With you putting Shapes on 3 and if she is then ultimately lynched; and she turns out to be good. I know where my next vote is going.

yvonnejambo

With you putting Shapes on 3 and if she is then ultimately lynched; and she turns out to be good. I know where my next vote is going.

Thats fine I am just trying to defend myself as i dont think I should be voted off yet and i can guarantee I am not bad.

In fact, i'm not going to save myself. I'd rather be lynched because if I'm not then you'll all just vote me again tomorrow, giving the goons another free ride. Get me out the way tonight, we've lost a citizen but you can then narrow down the search for goons. Whereas if i'm saved in a tie again tonight i'll just be voted again tomorrow.

Chris Benoit

Ifs buts and maybes.

How about you and Shapes stop going on about who voted her and instead look to see who voted Sean last night as he was definitely good so the folk who voted him have far more to answer for

The latest....

Lionel 1

Ian 1

Yvonne 2

Shapes 3 (Yvonne put her on 3 after unvoting Malky)

Odd 1

Robb 2 (Andy put him on 2)

going for food now be back later and my vote sticks.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

One thing I will say is that I've never played a game with so many disputes and disagreements before :lol:. Yvonne's change of vote there is very risky if she isn't a goon and will immediately put her under the radar, especially if we lose a citizen before the night time activity.

How about you and Shapes stop going on about who voted her and instead look to see who voted Sean last night as he was definitely good so the folk who voted him have far more to answer for

I have not mentioned who voted her but did mention, however, how many votes she got landed with at the death.

Anyway time for food thumbsup.gif

yvonnejambo

One thing I will say is that I've never played a game with so many disputes and disagreements before :lol:. Yvonne's change of vote there is very risky if she isn't a goon and will immediately put her under the radar, especially if we lose a citizen before the night time activity.

I will take the risk and I'm sure if the goons don't go for me tonight I will be tomorrows lynch but so be it. Nothing more I can do to convince you.

think so

i'm gonna go make some scoff and in the meantime will

vote malky

just in case i'm not back in time.

Chris Benoit

It's a great set up by Walter, along with Yvonne's game last week folk are getting right back into it instead of going through the motions like some of the other recent games.

vote Pull Shapes

Im pretty confident she's not got a good role so based on that I'm happy to see her lynched and I'm never happy with a townie lynching someone when tied because there will be as much chance of it being a good role as a bad role

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I will take the risk and I'm sure if the goons don't go for me tonight I will be tomorrows lynch but so be it. Nothing more I can do to convince you.

It was actually Sig's post earlier that attracted me to voting for you, although I didn't mention it at the time. Not really one for making goon lists myself but I do have one that is starting to form. Tonight's events could possibly give me a complete list.

Odd I agree :thumbsup:. It has definitely freshened things up a bit and I reckon it's making folk think about things a lot more.

It's a great set up by Walter, along with Yvonne's game last week folk are getting right back into it instead of going through the motions like some of the other recent games.

i agree OT

while i was still enjoying some of the games i was playing, i was starting to feel a bit stale. also, when you're an easy target it gets a bit dull as well.

so far this has been a really enjoyable game. good to see some new faces as well over recent games. makes it more interesting

Harry Palmer

What has been interesting is that the usual folk haven't been voted off....

Harry Palmer

Always handy to have....

Player list

Odd Thomas

Dandyman

Arnold

Lionel Logue

HmfcAndy

Pull Shapes

Jambo Ian 1874

Pinhead

MalkyMcFrench

yvonnejambo

Beverley

Neale

Sigurdsson

Robb Stark

Harry Palmer

Dandyman can be put back into the mix as far as I'm concerned....I was going with BS use and as Jaxx was Batman...

Quite happy with my vote at the moment.

Archived