The Dark Knight Mafia Game

BoJack Horseman

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

Harvey Dent is trigger happy from his last 2 kills. He's struck lucky and has managed to corner The Joker. Dent has his gun cocked and coin ready to flip. In a moment of hesitation, The Joker throws a knife toward Dent, forcing him to pull the trigger.

the-joker-1.jpg

Dandyman, The Joker, dead.

harvey-dent-believe-350w.jpg

MalkyMcFrench, Harvey Dent, dead.

BoJack Horseman

Dying a hero, I can live with that

:thumbsup:

Actually, I thought there was another goon. There isn't so you wouldn't have been killed. Either way...

GOTHAM WINS

Gotham_city_by_dblake.jpg

:lol:

I just went back to the OP and noticed that

The legacy of Harvey Dent is secure

Harvey for President?

:lol:

BoJack Horseman

:yas: :yas:

Good game Walter thumbsup.gif

Edit: 1st time I survived until the end laugh.gif

Cheers. Can't say the same for everyone! Ha.

PS great game Walter

Order of night kills

Pinhead unsuccessful :vrface:

Yvonne unsuccessful :vrface:

Odd unsuccessful :vrface: :vrface:

Ian dead :down:

Andy dead :smuggy:

Dandy dead :smuggy:

Edit - Pinhead could have been so different :lol:

yvonnejambo

Good game, would love a look at the pms by the goons when they did their feck up :)

yvonnejambo

And I never protected a goon all way through although didn't manage to save anyone either :(

BoJack Horseman

Good game, would love a look at the pms by the goons when they did their feck up :)

As a fly on the wall, it was quite amusing.

What PM's? We had our own HQ with custard creams n everything. :D

Was fun.

yvonnejambo

What PM's? We had our own HQ with custard creams n everything. :D

Was fun.

So how's idea was it for all of you to vote at the deadline to try save you? I'm guessing the custard creams were flying about then haha

yvonnejambo

So how's idea was it for all of you to vote at the deadline to try save you? I'm guessing the custard creams were flying about then haha

Who not how!

Haha that was a good game. Can't believe we forked so spectacularly though. Happy for pms to be shared as well lol.

Thanks Walter. Good game

Haha that was a good game. Can't believe we forked so spectacularly though. Happy for pms to be shared as well lol.

Thanks Walter. Good game

Well it just sorta broke down, I was resigned to going and I should have left my vote unchanged, we maybe panicked coz we were too full of custard creams to all decide our move. :lol:

I'll learn from it tho, coz I love the way this game gets you thinking - and doubting everyone and almost oneself!

can i just make the point that after the discussions over the last few days that its highly unlikely i'll ever eat a custard cream again

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good game Walter.

And I still have no interest in watching any Batman movie!

More of a case of one custard cream too many laugh.gif

Good game Walter.

And I still have no interest in watching any Batman movie!

I've not seen any of the Batman/Dark knight films laugh.gif

To my unknowing eye...the following people have struck me as less dodgy than the rest

Pull Shapes :thumbsup:

Wilky :thumbsup:

Lionel Logue :oops:

The following have struck me as more dodgy (and thereby comprise my goon list)

Yvonne :oops: (but had a role...)

Sigurdsson :oops:

Bev :thumbsup:

Dandyman :thumbsup:

I have, however, formulated a cunning plan...

How's about we collectively decide who the Cop investigates then, at night, the cop does so and, come morning, we'll ALL know the status of the investigatee.

Simple, eh?

What could go wrong...?

If I hadn't died I'd planned to see what folks' reactions were to this rather than consider a viable piece of gameplay - was :vrface: ing when folk seemed to be discussing it seriously :lol:

Cracking game Walter - as always it's disappointing to be out early but I'm sure I would've been a big help to the goons as I'd got my teeth into Yvonne and wasn't gonna let go.

So well done to whoever voted for me :lol:

Oh, aye - celebratory pint anyone?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers Walter for the game, cracking set up :thumbsup:. I was very confused for about half the game but it was still enjoyable :lol:.

BoJack Horseman

Cheers Walter for the game, cracking set up :thumbsup:. I was very confused for about half the game but it was still enjoyable :lol:.

Can you imagine trying to keep track of it?

Thanks for everyone playing along. Glad to make it through my first game without any disasters.

First chance I've had to get on here since game finished...well done town! And thanks for the game Walter, was great. Felt people were really getting involved and it got quite interesting! I was so frustrated when I died because there were so many things I picked up on after that I wanted to pull people up about but couldn't!

How do we get another game going? I dunno if I could run one, having only played two but gagging for more.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I was just coming on to ask who is starting the next one? :D

I will run one sometime but not really got an idea in my head for a theme yet.

wooo

They don't always need a theme - it always usually depends on the players and how lucky skilful the night time activities turn out to be that determine how enjoyable a game turns out to be.

Oh aye - and not dying too early :(

wooo

yvonnejambo

I can't do anything this week as taken time out work to be down visiting my very ill friend. So don't have time to organise or play but as Boof says games don't need a theme and can be on a simple format like goons, masons, doc, cop and town people

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I was thinking of maybe running a themed one. My initial idea is quite complicated so I'd need some time to iron out the fine details.

Might do one with no set theme but might try out a few new wee things...no sure though...

Archived