The Dark Knight Mafia Game

BoJack Horseman

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Dent would appear to be an our old-fashioned assassin type.

Can't recall whether they have unlimited choices in targeting but seems likely they do.

Just a question if they want to be two-faced or not. :)

Oh puhleaaaase. Hey Harvey Dent. smile.gif

If you post your a goon. If you forget to vote your a goon. If your confused your a goon. :rolleyes:

Since I'm on your list despite not being a pile-on voter I am guessing the rest of the players have pegged you correctly as a goon, and you just sneaked it last night. Suddenly not confused, the pieces are all starting to make sense.

Vote Pullshapes

And if you claim not to be a goon when a non-goon accuses you of being a goon and then reveal a sudden inspiration that the non-goon must be a goon because they accused you of being a goon, then you're a goon. It's almost a carbon copy of your last vote for me, except it doesn't have all the accusing bits. It's purely reactionary.

Still not 100% on my goon list tbh

there is one or two i'd probably trust, but i've been wrong before with that

Going on the voting i'd have a a guess at my goon list. Being

Robb

malky

arnold

odd

just something about there voting that seems strange to me could be wrong tho and going by my previous games goon list i probably am lol

This goon list is 100% inaccurate. All these people aren't goons, I can now reveal at this stage in the game. If you had posted this list on, say, day two, then no-one would think anything of it, tbh. Too early to read into it too much. This goon list, however, comes after quite a few of us good guys have been bonked (control yourselves boys and girls laugh.gif) off. It speaks volumes (in hindsight).

Vote Robb Stark

Almost forgot you were playing man. You've been too quiet. Also Robb is good. Goon.

its getting to the point we're gonna have to be a bit more savvy here.

i'm leaning towards malky rob lionel and possibly arnold or yvonne.

my thoughts on yvonne are always skewed cos i tend to always suspect her and she alwys plays pretty much the same way so i'm inclined to perhaps give her the benefit of the doubt.

i just don't quite know yet but think STD might be on the level

Almost a carbon copy of Dandyman's goon list. Coincidence? Nah. The lists have been too perfect in implicated innocent parties. Well, apart from Schwarzenegger. Also your comments regarding Yvonne and STD (laugh.gif) are neither here nor there - both of them were attracting attention, and if either of them were lynched then it would be good for goonly folks. You had to comment on them, since at that time they were at the height of suspicion, yet you didn't make a comment, really, at all. As you were people. Continue your suspicions.

Going to stick my vote on odd's just now, may change if anything seems dodgy later

vote odd

The dodgy thing your Nostradamus post alludes to, Dandy, is that Odd was actually the mason-come-cop/Batman. The thing is with your goon list earlier, and this particular post, together, examined through the binoculars of hindsight, aren't very sincere.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

So, aye, to summarise:-

GOON LIST

Dandyman

Bev

Andy

Lionel

HARVEY DENT

Arnie

And if you claim not to be a goon when a non-goon accuses you of being a goon and then reveal a sudden inspiration that the non-goon must be a goon because they accused you of being a goon, then you're a goon. It's almost a carbon copy of your last vote for me, except it doesn't have all the accusing bits. It's purely reactionary.

Ah is that the wookie defence?

Nice try. :whistling:

yvonnejambo

Yes Beverley is certainly on radar as I am still alive, which I know when she is a goon doesn't like killing me in the night as people then suspect her. So my goon list is

Lionel

Beverley

Siggurson

Andy

So, aye, to summarise:-

GOON LIST

Dandyman

Bev

Andy

Lionel

HARVEY DENT

Arnie

eh basically your saying because i guessed at a goon list going on what i thought Was strange voting patterns that makes me a goon

Prince Buaben

Interesting from Sigur?sson. Some good theories regarding others but i am not sure about be me being quiet mind when I have contributed more to the thread.

One quiet means more like active social life than stick on goon!

yvonnejambo

Player list

Dandyman -?

Arnold-ok

Lionel Logue-?

HmfcAndy -?

Pinhead-ok

Malky -ok

yvonnejambo-ok

Beverley-?

Neale-?

Sigurdsson-?

Robb Stark-ok

So we have 7 unknown and 4 of them are goons

Harry Palmer

Interesting from Sigur?sson. Some good theories regarding others but i am not sure about be me being quiet mind when I have contributed more to the thread.

One quiet means more like active social life than stick on goon!

Stick on goon.

Post count from most to least.

Arnie............11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Yvonne........ 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111

HmfcAndy.....1111111111111111111111111

Malky...........1111111111111111111111

Dandyman... 1111111111111111111111

Lionel Logue 11111111111111111111

Bev............. 1111111111111111111

Sigurdsson.. 11111111111111111

Robb Stark.. 11111111111111111

Neale.......... 1111111

Soz Malky!

Player list

Dandyman -?

Arnold-ok

Lionel Logue-?

HmfcAndy -?

Pinhead-ok

Malky -ok

yvonnejambo-ok

Beverley-?

Neale-?

Sigurdsson-?

Robb Stark-ok

not denying it but why do you have me as good, have I missed something?

Post count from most to least.

Arnie...............11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Pinhead.........11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Yvonne.......... 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111

HmfcAndy......1111111111111111111111111

Malky..............1111111111111111111111

Dandyman.... 1111111111111111111111

Lionel Logue 11111111111111111111

Bev................. 1111111111111111111

Sigurdsson... 11111111111111111

Robb Stark... 11111111111111111

Neale............ 1111111

Updated as I forgot to paste in Pinhead from my counting. Friday and the brain is shutting down...

Updated as I forgot to paste in Pinhead from my counting. Friday and the brain is shutting down...

I was just about to mention you forgot me :lol:

Player list

Dandyman -?

Arnold-ok

Lionel Logue-?

HmfcAndy -?

Pinhead-ok

Malky -ok

yvonnejambo-ok

Beverley-?

Neale-?

Sigurdsson-?

Robb Stark-ok

Looking at this, I have to rethink my goon list - I also remember from previous games how good a Goon Bev can be; so some food for thought. May need to change my vote too - just with Yvonne's vote for Shapes last night after unvoting Malky got me thinking or is this a well thought elaborate bluff :unsure:

yvonne, you're not dead yet cos i CAN'T kill you.

i'd decided if i was a goon this time around i'd have you murdered early and play the "i was set up" card. but crack on.

i just think we need to be careful as lose another good role and i think we could be looking at a goon win

sig, you're wrong about me mate, and i think you probably know that

yvonnejambo

not denying it but why do you have me as good, have I missed something?

You are on Robbs trust list and I trust him. Bev I'm not convinced and Lionel putting a lot of good effort in so maybe not a goon. Dandyman I feel is good but he could be really leading us up the garden path. Neale very quiet and really can't decide if just bored because unrolled like he was in last game and didn't post much or he is just trying keep under radar as a goon. Andy could very well be a goon but I just can't suss him.

yvonnejambo

Forgot about Siggurson so by my pretty rubbish logic does make him for sure a goon

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

As I said, cast-iron guarantee that I'm a citizen.

If we don't lynch a goon now, then I fear Gotham cannot and will not win the game.

Vote change.... Dandyman has been quiet since he voted Odd and he was a Townie and was killed too. I think he is keeping a low profile at the moment. It would be helpful if he voted though.

Unvote Yvonne

Vote Dandyman

Not posted much today as were just back from the zoo, not sure whether to vote for lionel, sig, neale, andy or bev as anyone of them could be a goon, lynching the wrong player tonight could be the difference between winning and losing

Keeping options open and I also want to avoid putting more players on 2 votes we already have lost too many Townies in tie-breaks situations. This is why i voted somebody on 0 votes. I think we need to avoid a pile on as what happened to Shapes (townie).

Prince Buaben

Quite a quiet afternoon.

will leave my vote just now.

Anyway im away to play hunt the smartcard for tomorrow.

yvonnejambo

It all depends on Dent role is he going to help the town or try to win for himself? We could lose another townie tonight and hope that the doc finally saves someone. We have good odds at the moment to get a goon.

Quite a quiet afternoon.

will leave my vote just now.

Anyway im away to play hunt the smartcard for tomorrow.

remember my jacket!

NAP you'll be using Steves anyway

Keeping options open and I also want to avoid putting more players on 2 votes we already have lost too many Townies in tie-breaks situations. This is why i voted somebody on 0 votes. I think we need to avoid a pile on as what happened to Shapes (townie).

we need to be careful cos we are on a knife edge here. if we don't get a goon then we could easily be toast, although its not quite game over.

i know i'm not a bag guy but sig has confused me and i'm not sure if it was a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters or if he's close to the truth

its getting to the point we're gonna have to be a bit more savvy here.

i'm leaning towards malky rob lionel and possibly arnold or yvonne.

my thoughts on yvonne are always skewed cos i tend to always suspect her and she alwys plays pretty much the same way so i'm inclined to perhaps give her the benefit of the doubt.

i just don't quite know yet but think STD might be on the level

i already gave it and it hasn't really changed much other than i think arnold is on our side and i think sigurossen is at it

yvonnejambo

i already gave it and it hasn't really changed much other than i think arnold is on our side and i think sigurossen is at it

:thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

So votes so far are

Yvonne votes Lionel

Lionel votes Siggurson

Siggurson votes Lionel

Arnold votes Bev

Pinhead votes Dandyman

Neale and Robb cant vote.

So waiting on Bev, Andy, Malky and Dandyman

Some of the goons seem scared to vote...

Goon lists then?

Mine is

Lionel

Bev

Andy

Sigg

I've been trusting you since I mis-called you but if I go, so be it.

For me, I'm still watching those who have the lowest post counts like Sigg & Neale. Neale has been spectacularly quiet - but he could be Dent or Ra's and just watching, quietly picking people off. Bev maybe but it looks like you two always go for each other in games so I dunno whether to dismiss that and look elsewhere.

i don't trust you yvonne, but i'm just trying to decide where i trust you more, or less than someone else who's acting weird

yvonnejambo

I've been trusting you since I mis-called you but if I go, so be it.

For me, I'm still watching those who have the lowest post counts like Sigg & Neale. Neale has been spectacularly quiet - but he could be Dent or Ra's and just watching, quietly picking people off. Bev maybe but it looks like you two always go for each other in games so I dunno whether to dismiss that and look elsewhere.

fair enough, but just because you finally trust me does not mean I have to trust you. :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

i don't trust you yvonne, but i'm just trying to decide where i trust you more, or less than someone else who's acting weird

Ah I sense a last minute goon pile on me again then...

Hope i can get a save tonight if your plan gets foiled :ninja:

Goons have taken advantage of folk not knowing what the **** to do quite well.

I believe you now Yvonne; but your comment that I noticed about BS was really, really suspicious.

As far as I go, cast-iron guarantee that I'm a citizen. You can take that to the bank.

I dont trust banks dry.gif

fair enough, but just because you finally trust me does not mean I have to trust you. :thumbsup:

True. This game would make one doubt their own mother.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

So aye, I'll say it again.

YVONNE. GOOD. SHE GOOD. NO GOON. GOOD PEOPLE VOTE LIONEL OR BEV JUST NOW. NO VOTE YVONNE.

Archived