BoJack Horseman

Geoff Kilpatrick

'mon Geoffers - get stirring then...

Don't talk to me. Fog and a smash on the work commute! :mad:

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

The citizens of Gotham are getting scared. They can?t tell their own from their enemies. They?ve cornered one man, Kyle Falconer, in the belief that they?ve finally captured evil. Kyle was struck down.

Kyle Falconer, Citizen of Gotham was dead.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can't say I'm devastated. He deserved it after pulling the uberfan nonsense on the Terrace!

::troll:::'>

BoJack Horseman

Gotham is panicking after killing one of its own. In the mayhem of the crowd Ra?s Al Ghul takes down a random citizen.

Hp88, Citizen of Gotham, is dead.

Dr Lazarus Pit tried to save someone who didn?t need saved.

The Batman wasted a night tailing a player with no affiliation to Ra?s Al Ghul.

Harvey Dent has laid fate upon a certain player. The player?s fate lies at the flip of a coin. They have chosen Tails in hope of survival.

1217684335_Th_flip_of_coin.gif

Tails never fails. The player escapes unharmed.

It is now day.

Two dead gothamites already. Joker said we'd eat each other when the chips were down. :(

yvonnejambo

Well bit better start than last game :thumbsup: Hopefully bs was used so some trust is formed.

Harry Palmer

Yvonne and Bev have avoided each other. Goons NAP.

French boys tae. B)

yvonnejambo

Yvonne and Bev have avoided each other. Goons NAP.

French boys tae. B)

I do think Bev is rolled so she is always on my suspect list, just not voting for her at mo as she may be good

Prince Buaben

Vote Andy

stick on goon.

Think you could be a goon. Constantly going on about me being a goon is a good way to divert attention from yourself. Also you have been very quiet.

Think you could be a goon. Constantly going on about me being a goon is a good way to divert attention from yourself. Also you have been very quiet.

I love that as soon as I quieten down I'm suspected as a goon :lol:

Just a normal citizen.

I'm just really ill just now so not been posting much. Got my induction at work this morning and I'm coughing up my guts <_<:sob:

How does having a Sore throat effect your typing ? :ninja:

I don't have much energy :sob:

And I was out at deadline last night too hence the non last minute voting that is typical of me. Typical me though is leaving my house when I had a slight cold, turning it into full blown cold/flu the next day. I'll never learn :sob:

Prince Buaben

Can still go out though despite the low energy :whistling;

Chris Benoit

Reasonably painless first day and night, certainly better than the last game.

Walter out of interest how does the Harvey Dent night thing work? Does he give you a name and then you pm them and they give head or tails or is it just between you and Harvey?

Prince Buaben

I like to think that I'm more giving advice due to my greater year of life experience.

BoJack Horseman

Reasonably painless first day and night, certainly better than the last game.

Walter out of interest how does the Harvey Dent night thing work? Does he give you a name and then you pm them and they give head or tails or is it just between you and Harvey?

The initial plan was to have Harvey pick a player. I ask that player heads or tails, I flip a coin and if they're right, they live. However, that requires everyone to be around at night in case they get picked so I've taken it out of their hands. It will now be a case of Harvey picking the player and heads or tails for himself. If he picks right, they die.

Other than killing Bunter instead of a goon - ah, and investigating a townie (presumably) instead of a goon - that day/night went as well as it could. If BS was used 4 folk should know who the cop is and those 4 also know a townie.

Once I get near a computer rather than a phone I'll be able to have a better look and see who I think might be a teensy bit more trustworthy.

Cryptic, I know, but I'm not aiming to make things easy for the goons.

Harry Palmer

Players

1. Oddman

3. Geoff

4. Dandyman

5. Arnie

6. Lionel Logue

7. HmfcAndy

8. Shapes

9. jambosean75

10. Wilky

11. Ian

12. Stacey Jaxx

13. Pinheid

14. Malky

15. Boof

17. Yvonne

18. Bev

19. Neale

20. Sigurdsson

21. Robb Stark

Sheiky Baby

vote Ian

Could change unlike yesterday. Nothing really to go on at the moment. Don't know if Odd is Dent or not after that strange question. On the radar...

Harry Palmer

vote Dandyman

He keeps voting for me and for no reason at all. :(

vote Dandyman

He keeps voting for me and for no reason at all. :(

A couple of games ago i decided to use number generator to get my first days random vote, it was you and i have just stuck with you since lol

I don't have much energy :sob:

And I was out at deadline last night too hence the non last minute voting that is typical of me. Typical me though is leaving my house when I had a slight cold, turning it into full blown cold/flu the next day. I'll never learn :sob:

I got killed in my first game for not voting. Since I haven't a clue what I'm doing, I'll just follow that.

Vote Pull Shapes

I do think Bev is rolled so she is always on my suspect list, just not voting for her at mo as she may be good

oh great, so either i'm a goon and if not i'm good so pointing it out to the goons?

nice tactic but actually wrong on both counts as i'm 100% unroled :verymad:

and another thing that strikes me as odd is that as soon as its mentioned we're normally voting each other so might be bad, you immediately go and mention me???

yvonnejambo

and another thing that strikes me as odd is that as soon as its mentioned we're normally voting each other so might be bad, you immediately go and mention me???

You are always my top suspect and 80% time you are a goon. I just can't be fussed with every game just voting each other for no reason. I stand by what I said earlier though

I have woken up with my throat in absolute agony and swollen glands :sob:

Vote Andy

Stick on goon.

Looking at your post yesterday - you always say Andy is a goon :huh: Is rhis you trying to have him voted off; as a result I will vote in a wee while - Got my eye on you - so time to review the thread.....

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Goon list

1. Oddman

3. Geoff

4. Dandyman

5. Arnie

6. Lionel Logue

7. HmfcAndy

8. Shapes

9. jambosean75

10. Wilky

11. Ian

12. Stacey Jaxx

13. Pinheid

14. Malky

15. Boof

17. Yvonne

18. Bev

19. Neale

21. Robb Stark

Prince Buaben

Work wont let me away early next week for the derby

:seething:

I got killed in my first game for not voting. Since I haven't a clue what I'm doing, I'll just follow that.

Vote Pull Shapes

That doesn't make any sense...I voted :mellow:

And pinhead, I vote Andy every day in every game so no reason to be suspicious of me. I'd be rather suspicious of you if you voted me putting me way into the lead.

I've got a feeling the ones accusing me of being goonly are probably the ones to look out for.

Archived