Craig Beattie Signs!

quincy adams wagstaff

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit

Weird. Usually sign contracts at Tynecastle don't we? So the photo's can be taken at Tynecastle straight after? Also get the strip printed up?

The new Adidas tops were delivered to Ricarton by mistake.:whistling:

Amazing how many people on here apparently know for sure that he will sign on Tuesday, yet our manager - by his own admission - knows nothing about this.

Somebody's at it. :ninja:

Amazing how many people on here apparently know for sure that he will sign on Tuesday, yet our manager - by his own admission - knows nothing about this.

He probably doesn't even know him. Defo won't be a Paulo signing if he does sign, I think that is for sure.

Paulo will be fully aware of what Beattie would bring to the team... All he said was

that he wasn't going to talk about players until they had officially signed.

Csaba used to be guilty of talking way too much about any players we were linked with.

rudi must stay

You're at it. There's no place for negativity on this site

Paulo will be fully aware of what Beattie would bring to the team... All he said was

that he wasn't going to talk about players until they had officially signed.

Csaba used to be guilty of talking way too much.

Fixed :rolleyes:

KK is finished I think we have to accept that. Love the big guy and he worked wonders last year. He will have been out for a whole year and getting old. If it's arthritus he has got then thats not going to get any better soon.

As much as I want to see him playing in maroon again I think extending his deal would be a very bad idea. We have enough long term injuries on the normal run of things anyway.

I like the Neil Alexander idea. Pick him up and that would be a very good signing. As for Craig Beattie. I hope he signs and I hope he does very well. But only if he is picked by Sergio. No point having more players a manager dose not want eating up more wages.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

KK is finished I think we have to accept that. Love the big guy and he worked wonders last year. He will have been out for a whole year and getting old. If it's arthritus he has got then thats not going to get any better soon.

As much as I want to see him playing in maroon again I think extending his deal would be a very bad idea. We have enough long term injuries on the normal run of things anyway.

I like the Neil Alexander idea. Pick him up and that would be a very good signing. As for Craig Beattie. I hope he signs and I hope he does very well. But only if he is picked by Sergio. No point having more players a manager dose not want eating up more wages.

Let's not be accepting that big Kevin is finished until he has completed his latest rehab eh? Seems a bit shan to just assume he is goosed before then likes. :ermm:

Let's hope big Kev doesn't read this, otherwise he will be coming to get you!!

Just out of interest how old is Alexander these days?

And is there any substance at all to the Beattie signing or just wishfull thinking by us considering how utterly inept our Strikers are just now???

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just out of interest how old is Alexander these days?

And is there any substance at all to the Beattie signing or just wishfull thinking by us considering how utterly inept our Strikers are just now???

Was in the year above me at school, must be 33 - 34.

The reason Beattie is signing tomorrow is obvious, it's Romanov's pancake Tuesday gift to us all.

Are the schools not off at the moment?? Maybe Beattie is babysitting! :thumbsup:

Are the schools not off at the moment?? Maybe Beattie is babysitting! :thumbsup:

Very true, in service day today I think. He's obviously a top man. :)

Let's hope big Kev doesn't read this, otherwise he will be coming to get you!!

However unless you also have osteoarthritic knees and hips you can probably outrun him!

The reason Beattie is signing tomorrow is obvious, it's Romanov's pancake Tuesday gift to us all.

I believe Romanov is a big fan of Pancake Tuesday, many people have said what a massive tosser he is.

I believe Romanov is a big fan of Pancake Tuesday, many people have said what a massive tosser he is.

Yassssss :)

And i'm told it always ends up a sticky blob on the floor! :whistling:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought it was because he battered big Bednar? ;)

......mare of a "fruitcake" :rolleyes:

You're at it. There's no place for negativity on this site

Who's being negative? I'm only going by what the manager said:

"I don't know. It's not up to me to speak about that," said Sergio when asked about the possible new signing. "I don't sign anybody. If somebody is making a contract with the club, nobody tells me nothing yet, so I am not speaking about this yet."

"I don't know. It's not up to me to speak about that," said Sergio when asked about the possible new signing. "I don't sign anybody. If somebody is making a contract with the club, nobody tells me nothing yet, so I am not speaking about this yet."

"yet"

:)

Doesn't sound like a Sergio signing and he seems to be distancing himself from it too. Not good reading.

"Yet"!

It does need much imagination, just an open mind, to see that Paulo has not been told anything about the state of the process "yet"!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Doesn't sound like a Sergio signing and he seems to be distancing himself from it too. Not good reading.

I do not get overly stressed about who identifies players at Hearts, as long as it is left up to the manager to select them for the matchday squad then I do not think it is massively important and I doubt PS thinks so either. Pretty sure Sergio would want a striker added to his squad if he was available right now.

Francis Albert

Together with this and earlier threads that's over 20 pages so far of speculation. This is exactly what I didn't miss about the blessedly quiet January transfer window.

Anf of course if we do sign him he will be allowed maybe three appearances before the "he's gash/shyte/pesh" threads start.

Most clubs in the continent have a system of a director of football and a coach. The director typically identifies players and signs them. Hearts structure slightly different but may apply in part. For me I couldn't give a monkey who identifies players if they are an improvement which Beattie certainly is as our lack of strike force desperate viewing and will prevent us from lifting cup in May

Ewan Murray:

Chat over weekend was Craig Beattie will sign for Hearts tomorrow. Much needed attacking impetus, if he's fit.

"Yet"!

It does need much imagination, just an open mind, to see that Paulo has not been told anything about the state of the process "yet"!

And yet the "state of the process" seems to be common knowledge among posters on this forum.

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd prefer it if the manager was in the loop.

:whistling:

Archived