The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Hagar the Horrible

I love also that they complain about being excluded from the debate, this is our league Sevco are not members of the SPL and they are only associate members of the SFL so they don't get a vote. They also have not yet published any accounts and need three sets to be full members, so wont be until 2015 at the earliest.

I love these quotes by Jabba: "individuals who are no better than semi-literate", priceless coming from an imbecilic gorilla who has lesions on his metacarpal phalangeal joints due to friction with the pavement. I guess the attacks by the social media are so threatening enough he got out of the printed media, I guess us mere mortals with semi-literacy have found a tool to reply to his ill-informed diatribe which he cant ignore anymore. The social media has given us the right to reply to whatever opinion Jabba had sent to him from SDM and also the social media does not have a mute and cut-off button which he used to great effect to give him some quantum of power on his not missed radio show.

And this beauty: "Word of advice gentlemen. From now on be very careful when talking or writing about this club.", this threat carries about as much weight as I am telling the teacher just be fore he got his head flushed down the toilet.

The guys in the media have stopped sniggering behind his back they do it to his face now. They are so far behind the Celtic PR machine, if you want to take them on, then you better gain some friends in the media that you have just alienated. If Celtic had been involved in the JFK shooting by now there would have been a statue of Lee Harvey Oswald in Dealey Plaza. So a word of warning Jabba Celtic and others are much better than you in straight fight of words.

Hagar the Horrible

Green to speak on League reconstruction soon, why does this clown think he is entitled to say on something that his club is not a member of?

Green to speak on League reconstruction soon, why does this clown think he is entitled to say on something that his club is not a member of?

What will be more disappointing, will be large sections of the media hanging on his every word despite, as you quite rightly point out, Rangers having no vote in any of this.

:(

...a bit disco

article-2259167-16A8246B000005DC-881_468x286.jpg

Okay, what's Man-With-Forked-Tongue and Jabba saying to each other?

alwaysthereinspirit

BBC Sportsound ?@bbcsportsound

The Rangers Chief Executive Charles Green will recommend Rangers try to leave Scotland if 12-12-18 reconstruction plans are pushed through

:ears:

The Rangers Chief Executive Charles Green will recommend Rangers try to leave Scotland if 12-12-18 reconstruction plans are pushed through

Oh if only.

They wouldn't even be welcome in the East Belfast 2nd Division, so God only knows where Green thinks he's going to take them.

tartofmidlothian

:yas:

Greatest league reconstruction ever if true.

It isn't though. It's just Green flapping his chops.

:yas:

Absolutely, sevco GTF :)

I've tried and tried to find any positives to the 12-12-18 system and simply couldn't

then BAM, charles green drops this on us and all of a sudden i'm right in favour.

12-12-18 is the way forward folks

push it through ASAP

as it happens, i fails to see why they are so miffed?

next season they will be in the third tier of scottish football regardless of where they finish in the 4th tier this year and if they win the league next year, they are in the second tier of scottish football, no different to the current set up.

they can coast throught the rest of the season

What a tool Charles Green is.

Traynors threatening statement yesterday appears to have been a pre emptive strike before this laughable press release.

I would love it if they disappeared out of Scotland for good. (& take Smeltic with them)

Guest oldcastlerock2012

yas!.gif

I may have to change my opinion of this reconstruction plan if it turns out to be true. As you say though, they have nowhere to go.

Chuck Green is gonna move them south and create his own Yorkshire Premier League (YPL) as he is apparently from Yorkshire although he doesn't like to mention it too often in interviews.

The Chairman of the YPL will be Geoffrey Boycott and it will be sponsored by PlusNet broadband :curtain:

Alas, which foreign league will take a club without published accounts ?

Which league would take Sevco - period ?

We're stuck with them !

Recommend to who ? Leave Scotland and go where ?

post-4522-0-98621700-1357754440.png

Edited by nortonjambo

Bigger ARSE than two bums.

See these people that bleat on about the Rangers liquidation / reelection fiasco as being all about a hatred of Rangers... they were probably right. But do any of them ever wonder why such a thing might exist?

Edited by Col. Robert Neville M.D.

Chuck's paving the way to the dream of joining the EPL.

It's inevitible.......they have been telling so.......for about thirty years now

******* clowns

It's inevitible.......they have been telling so.......for about thirty years now

******* clowns

******* clowns

******* clowns

If enough people say it enough times then it'll happen.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I like it when Crazy Chuck spews verbal diarrhoea.

I also like how the SFA are being consistent with him and Vlad.

Oh...

article-2259167-16A8246B000005DC-881_468x286.jpg

Okay, what's Man-With-Forked-Tongue and Jabba saying to each other?

Hadn't realised that Jabba was such a short-arse :D

He's probably on his knees..! :whistling:

Exactly, he should not appear to be bigger then his emperor (I typed empower in at first by accident - probably right mind)

I think I know what you mean though Gas :whistling:

Traynor's latest rant on the sevco site.

Remember Sporting Integrity?

WRITTEN BY JAMES TRAYNOR

THE shape of things to come, three divisions of 12-12-18, has been agreed in principle.

This abomination will now be pulled and stretched by selected members of the SPL and SFL in a desperate attempt to make it more presentable.

Good luck with that.

It would be easier trying to iron out the lines on the face of the old broad, Madge, in Benidorm.

12-12-18. It?s ridiculous, especially when you remember the two 12s will fragment into three eights.

Yet this time supporters will just have to buy into it. Whatever happened to that new and bold notion that fans were all important?

It isn?t that long ago clubs, particularly those in the top flight, were solemnly insisting that ignoring the views of fans would be akin to financial suicide.

Remember? It was when the game was wrestling with the problem of what to do with Rangers.

All the clubs were squealing that the wishes of fans had to be granted. If you swallowed any of that bilge you probably also believed in sporting integrity.

Of course it was all nonsense. Sporting Integrity was a cloak of convenience, albeit a rather thin, practically transparent one, behind which club leaders huddled together to come up with sanctions.

Rangers had to be punished, they deserved to be punished but it seemed as if additional penalties were being randomly introduced depending on who was in which meeting.

Many Rangers fans like to think the frenzy to cause the club as much additional pain as possible was driven by one club but that wasn?t strictly the case. Many fans of many clubs waded in but this is not to say Celtic fans or their club didn?t attempt to influence the outcome of debates on Rangers and possible sanctions.

Of course they did. And they are still at it on social media sites and on blogs clattered out by individuals who are no better than semi-literate.

The sheer hypocrisy of what is happening within Hampden?s corridors of power right now will be lost on them but let?s not pretend sporting integrity or the wishes of supporters really are important to all those clubs pushing for this change.

If they were listening to fans they wouldn?t be sticking with a top division of 12 , and if there was any integrity there would be no rush to bring in changes for the start of next season.

If, as seems likely, the structure is altered for 2013-14 supporters won?t get what they?ve already paid for, especially those following teams striving for promotion. Actually this entire season will be rendered meaningless.

Sporting integrity won?t merely be compromised, it?ll be crushed but this is what happens when desperation slips in and throttles reason.

This belief won?t sit well with the few who are more or less running the SPL and influencing thinking within that desperate organisation but they can?t complain. After all, they?ve dismissed Rangers? views completely.

This club, the biggest one in the country, were not invited to take part in talks which will shape the game?s future.

We are then entitled to conclude that this club are not important, which is strange indeed when so many fans of other clubs continue to be obsessed by Rangers, who are simply getting on with their own affairs asking no favour from anyone.

We do, however, expect commonsense to be applied, along with fair play.

Look, Rangers will return to the top flight, which will of course have to be rebranded. Rangers will take a seat at the head of the table where, despite the latest insult of being shut out of reconstruction talks, we will act with the good of Scottish football in mind.

We?ll work through the divisions and we will return stronger and better than ever before.

This club accepted their sanctions and moved on but too many others have been unable to do the same. They continue their assaults and while the deranged, who are using social media sites as conduits for their twisted agendas, should be ignored there are more than a few in the mainstream still maligning the club at every opportunity.

In a BBC radio debate last Saturday night one pundit, in a matter-of-fact manner, said Charles Green speaks with ?forked tongue.? No attempt to explain or justify the statement, just as no explanation was offered when another radio voice claimed there was a dishonesty about Walter Smith when he went public with a late bid for the club.

Word of advice gentlemen. From now on be very careful when talking or writing about this club.

To paraphrase something said about another club, Rangers will not be treated less than others. And although there is no desire to pick fights, be assured that no one will attack Rangers with impunity.

Better, however, to quote Bill Struth: ?Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. You do that, you will emerge stronger than before.?

Tolerance and sanity. That?s what Rangers will demonstrate and maintain, especially when back at the summit.

After all, someone has to. 12-12-18. Dear God.

There is a good point in there, why are reconstruction plans being forced through for next season?

I would like information on who or which club is driving this desire. I have my suspicions.....

And while it appears most of you want Rangers and their fans to suffer more and more every day, they have a legitimate right for promotion if they win the league.

Still, lets all jump on board with a certain other clubs own agenda instead.

There is a good point in there, why are reconstruction plans being forced through for next season?

I would like information on who or which club is driving this desire. I have my suspicions.....

I agree that its unclear why its being forced through for next year. Speirs pointed out on Twitter today that it doesn't hasten The Rangers making it to the SPL any, so there's an agenda out there that we're not clear on yet.

And while it appears most of you want Rangers and their fans to suffer more and more every day, they have a legitimate right for promotion if they win the league.

Given that its been proven in a court of law that they won the league many times in the past by cheating, they maybe entitled to promotion on a techicality, but I'd argue they don't deserve it.

It's not another clubs "own" agenda, its mine! I hate the ***** :)

I agree that its unclear why its being forced through for next year. Speirs pointed out on Twitter today that it doesn't hasten The Rangers making it to the SPL any, so there's an agenda out there that we're not clear on yet.

Given that its been proven in a court of law that they won the league many times in the past by cheating, they maybe entitled to promotion on a techicality, but I'd argue they don't deserve it.

What court of law proved they cheated?

Show me please?

You win the league you get promotion. That was the rules at the start of the season so that should be the rules at the end too. Whether you hate them or not, surely you can see that anything else is just wrong.

You win the league you get promotion. That was the rules at the start of the season so that should be the rules at the end too. Whether you hate them or not, surely you can see that anything else is just wrong.

What's just wrong is cheating the taxman, willfully and deliberately, over a number of years in order to gain an advantage over your rivals who are paying the same taxes that you are avoiding therefore gaining an unfair competitive advantage. In any other industry people do jail time for what those ***** did, so I'd argue the fact they unfairly avoided an appropriate punishment for their crimes entitles the SFL to deny them a promotion.just because they're cheats.

Also, the aforementioned scenario you described is legally, ethically and morally wrong. The one I described is only a wee bit ethically wrong and I don't think many non huns would complain :)

What's just wrong is cheating the taxman, willfully and deliberately, over a number of years in order to gain an advantage over your rivals who are paying the same taxes that you are avoiding therefore gaining an unfair competitive advantage. In any other industry people do jail time for what those ***** did, so I'd argue the fact they unfairly avoided an appropriate punishment for their crimes entitles the SFL to deny them a promotion.just because they're cheats.

Also, the aforementioned scenario you described is legally, ethically and morally wrong. The one I described is only a wee bit ethically wrong and I don't think many non huns would complain :)

They wilfully cheated the tax man last season, just as we did recently!

The wilfully cheating over a number of years is unclear. I thought EBTs were legal and had been disclosed by Rangers in their accounts. The taxman was claiming that they had been used illegally, and did they not partially win their case.

Just like we loaned players from Kaunas thinking we had beat the system and turns out we hadn't. We now owe the taxman money. Does that make us cheats too? If not, please explain why us trying to cheat the system is different?

The difference is we are trying to pay our debts, but the ethics of not paying the taxes in the first place is exactly the same.

People in glass houses.......

They wilfully cheated the tax man last season, just as we did recently!

The wilfully cheating over a number of years is unclear. I thought EBTs were legal and had been disclosed by Rangers in their accounts. The taxman was claiming that they had been used illegally, and did they not partially win their case.

Just like we loaned players from Kaunas thinking we had beat the system and turns out we hadn't. We now owe the taxman money. Does that make us cheats too? If not, please explain why us trying to cheat the system is different?

The difference is we are trying to pay our debts, but the ethics of not paying the taxes in the first place is exactly the same.

People in glass houses.......

Even if what we did is also wrong, that doesn't make what Rangers did right.

Also, we have settled the tax bill (or at least HMRC are satisfied with our plan to do so), Rangers abuse was so severe that they were unable to do so, therefore they folded. and thus The Rangers were able to emerge, avoiding much of the tax burden incurred by the previous regime.

But you know all of this, and you know that the tax liabilities we have are miniscule compared to what Rangers incurred. You're just apologising for them for some reason :11200:

Geoff Kilpatrick

If Sevco win the fourth tier, they move to the third tier under this proposal. Your trolling is becoming tedious.

Even if what we did is also wrong, that doesn't make what Rangers did right.

Also, we have settled the tax bill (or at least HMRC are satisfied with our plan to do so), Rangers abuse was so severe that they were unable to do so, therefore they folded. and thus The Rangers were able to emerge, avoiding much of the tax burden incurred by the previous regime.

But you know all of this, and you know that the tax liabilities we have are miniscule compared to what Rangers incurred. You're just apologising for them for some reason :11200:

No, that's not what I'm doing. I'm not apologising. What they did was wrong and there was serious consequences.

But our own financial predicament recently has most definately softened my stance on this issue.

I can't understand the continued arguing over them cheating, especially with our continual disputes with HMRC over the last couple of years.

Now, lets get back on topic and discuss Traynors statement. He made a point about clubs insisting in the summer that they must listen to what their fans are telling them. Is this true? Yes.

So, where has the ridiculous 12-12-18 proposal come from? It is so far removed from what fans have been asking for!

Therefore, Traynor makes a very valid point.

Cut away all the threats and propaganda, and he actually makes a few good points. But too many are blinded by hatred to see that.

If Sevco win the fourth tier, they move to the third tier under this proposal. Your trolling is becoming tedious.

That's not my point and you know it.

Your failure to actually properly discuss and debate is beyond tedious.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's not my point and you know it.

Your failure to actually properly discuss and debate is beyond tedious.

What is your point then? That Sevco, who at best can finish 33rd in the hierarchy, should be parachuted into 24th?

On what logical basis should that happen?

While I agree with a bit of what Traynor says let's not forget that Rangers would likely be supporting this new structure if still at the top table.

Kind of two faced, no?

edit double post

Edited by DETTY29

if it means rangers remain in the bottom tier of scottish football then I'm all for it my hatred for the weedge teams are unrivalled

Correct, but if the others in the league all agree to change the set-up, and you are actually not in a worse position than you would otherwise be, then what difference does it make? They will still get the honour of being champions etc, their first title!

If they don't like it after all the help they got to get into the league set up in the first pace then they know where they can go.

Sevco club has no vote so there is no point in them complaining.

However this reconstruction means they could not find themselves back in the very top eight, before August 2015.

they have next year in the '18' till May 2014, at least

then they have a year in the Championship 12 with the likes of say Morton till May 2015 but if they are unable to get higher than the 5th position out of 12

which is very possible considering their poorish team ( compared with top of ist Division at present time) they could be two seasons in that league.

What interests me in this however, is not "Rangers" so much as , might this all not get Celtic interested in getting down south, as they don't have Rangers to play for at least 30 months

from this month, also, they are doing so well in Europe? There is much to commend ONLY Celtic going south as they would not be taking the Glasgow sectarianism with them. Discuss ?

There is much to commend ONLY Celtic going south as they would not be taking the Glasgow sectarianism with them.

You recon, really..? :unsure:

The Old Firm are opposite cheeks of the same shitty sectarian arse. :angry:

There are no Rangers in this season's SPL, but I see no sign of Celtic fans having dropped, or even reduced, the "Glasgow sectarianism" they drag round Scotland with them.

:blink:

Sevco club has no vote so there is no point in them complaining.

However this reconstruction means they could not find themselves back in the very top eight, before August 2015.

they have next year in the '18' till May 2014, at least

then they have a year in the Championship 12 with the likes of say Morton till May 2015 but if they are unable to get higher than the 5th position out of 12

which is very possible considering their poorish team ( compared with top of ist Division at present time) they could be two seasons in that league.

What interests me in this however, is not "Rangers" so much as , might this all not get Celtic interested in getting down south, as they don't have Rangers to play for at least 30 months

from this month, also, they are doing so well in Europe? There is much to commend ONLY Celtic going south as they would not be taking the Glasgow sectarianism with them. Discuss ?

Under the SFL 16 - 10 -16 proposal that Rangers were supportive of, all going well for Rangers:-

May 2013 - Promoted to SFL 2 (33rd in league - up to 32 with SFL 2 team relegated)

May 2014 - Promoted out of SFL 2 and take place 20.

May 2014 -new league of 16-10-16 - So Rangers in SFL 1*

May 2015 - win SFL1 and take place 16 in SPL at start of season 2015/2016

So which ever system Rangers are back in the top league by August 2015 unless * there is some major play off system involving teams 16 - 22 at the end of May 2014 giving SFL2 teams the opportunity to by pass SF1.

So you could argue that Rangers do indeed believe that are doing what is best for the game and supporters and every league winning team should be rewarded with a promotion. But do we really believe that if Rangers were still in the top flight:-

They wouldn't be having cozy meetings with Celtic and Celtic/Doncaster to shape football for their benefit.

That if they agreed 12-12-18 was for the best they would give 2 hoots about 12 months notice or league winners missing out on 'promotion.

Aye right.

I don't believe for a millisecond that Rangers are interested in the good of Scottish football. They care about themselves and that's all.

Doesn't mean they can't be correct from time to time though?

The reaction from fans over the 12-12-18 has been pretty a unanimous NO.

Then Rangers come out and slag it off and the reaction is now, yeah let's bring it in to get rid of them. :facepalm:

And here folks, we have the reason why supporter owned clubs will never work.

Juvenile and pathetic playground stuff.

What are these sanctions that Jim is talking about? As far as I know everything that happened to them in the summer was a direct result of the club being liquidated. Does he mean sanctions in that the SFL broke their own rules to get them into SFL3 due to pressure from the SFA?? I mean they even weasled their way out of the sanction to only be able to register players aged 18 and under to allow Sally to sign a shedload of SPL players for the assault on SFL3.

The sooner the SFA bring in a ?100k fine when Celtic & Rangers start the talk about leaving Scotland the quicker they can build a few more indoor pitches, at least that way the old firm will contribute to Scottish football in a more meaningful way than they do now.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't believe for a millisecond that Rangers are interested in the good of Scottish football. They care about themselves and that's all.

Doesn't mean they can't be correct from time to time though?

The reaction from fans over the 12-12-18 has been pretty a unanimous NO.

Then Rangers come out and slag it off and the reaction is now, yeah let's bring it in to get rid of them. :facepalm:

And here folks, we have the reason why supporter owned clubs will never work.

Juvenile and pathetic playground stuff.

I have no argument about their criticism of the structure. I have every right, however, to laugh at an associate member new club threatening to leave as a consequence of that structure.

Two separate points.

I have no argument about their criticism of the structure. I have every right, however, to laugh at an associate member new club threatening to leave as a consequence of that structure.

Two separate points.

Agree with you.

My point is they made some good points once you get past their threats and propaganda, and you seem to agree with me.

IMO their statement would have carried more weight and credibility had they left the threats and ranting out of it. It has been counterproductive.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic