The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

They're asking for an investigation into leaks of confidential information, and that those responsible be punished.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

What about the hiding and possible destruction of necessary information for the case?

What about the hiding and possible destruction of necessary information for the case?

I'm honestly not sure if that's illegal, but if it is, I'd hope that Taggert will be including it in his ongoing investigation.

Geoff Kilpatrick

They're asking for an investigation into leaks of confidential information, and that those responsible be punished.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Indeed, there should be no reason for querying that. In turn though, they are confirming that the info RTC had was accurate.

There does seem to have been a leak of confidential information which may need looked at by HMRC. I imagine if there has been a leak though they will investigate it. Bit ******* stupid starting a petition about it though. Hardly think a few signatures is going make a difference as to whether it gets looked at though.

jamboinglasgow

I see the red tops are in full sycophantic Rangers mode. I saw part of the Sun today calling for people to be sacked at HMRC for bringing this case and (in the Suns eyes) causing Rangers to go out of business. I'm sorry Sun but I am happy for the HMRC to chase companies who are trying to keep money from the public purse which regular people would be expected to pay. And while we are at it, strictly HMRC are successful, they have cleared up who they need to chase for money.

But then, surely by blaming HMRC for Rangers being liquidated helps Murray, except regardless of the BTC they were in bad debt, with no money coming, high wage bills were being kept in chasing the title, money was thrown recklessly at players, and the kind of owner they still needed to come in was one who either was going to ruthlessly cut wages at the cost of their competitiveness (who would be willing to do this and face the flack from Rangers fans) or someone who has more money then sense who can throw money at the problem to block up the hole (despite Rangers being a big club this is unlikely.) Yes the tax case would put off investors, but dont kid yourselves that Rangers were only in financial problems because of the BTC and not because of Murray's ego driven running of the club.

Doh

In my post I meant Mr Purple for Billy Dodds

Well, he is a helmet.

:tt2:

Edited by PortyJambo

From my Hun Mate on Facebook

Rangers were robbed of the league 2011-2012. They were fined, money stolen from them by SPL idiots. We shall never forget the shenanigans of the Sheep (turn off the toaster), blundell d iUnited and Hearts (we pay no one).

Shame on you. I hope , and I never wished this before, Hearts go down the swan. I predict the other two balloons will swiftly follow Take Pacific 595 with you. God loves the Rangers. The most successful club in the world.

I know he's your mate but he sounds like a completely clueless idiot.

I agree and have told him so. But he is so full of Buckie he wont listen.

From my Hun Mate on Facebook

Once and for all

No internet blogger,other football club or or fans of any other club took any actions which put Rangers firstly into administration and then ultimately liquidation.

Tell your mate he is, put it simply, thick.

I know he's your mate but he sounds like a completely clueless idiot.

A bit generous of you.

He sounds like a right mike hunt.

Personally, I wish they would either die or feck off to another country. I do my best to avoid all the cheerleading from the MSM but even now Facebook and Twitter is starting to stink of all these bawbags squelching back from out under their rocks.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I see the red tops are in full sycophantic Rangers mode. I saw part of the Sun today calling for people to be sacked at HMRC for bringing this case and (in the Suns eyes) causing Rangers to go out of business. I'm sorry Sun but I am happy for the HMRC to chase companies who are trying to keep money from the public purse which regular people would be expected to pay. And while we are at it, strictly HMRC are successful, they have cleared up who they need to chase for money.

But then, surely by blaming HMRC for Rangers being liquidated helps Murray, except regardless of the BTC they were in bad debt, with no money coming, high wage bills were being kept in chasing the title, money was thrown recklessly at players, and the kind of owner they still needed to come in was one who either was going to ruthlessly cut wages at the cost of their competitiveness (who would be willing to do this and face the flack from Rangers fans) or someone who has more money then sense who can throw money at the problem to block up the hole (despite Rangers being a big club this is unlikely.) Yes the tax case would put off investors, but dont kid yourselves that Rangers were only in financial problems because of the BTC and not because of Murray's ego driven running of the club.

Correct. RFCRIP were part of MIH who HBust threw money at to boost their corporate lending, hence why when Lloyds picked up that rotting carcass they wanted shot of anything that would reduce their exposure.

Yes, it can be argued that if the BTC wasn't there that Murray wouldn't have sold to Shooter BUT as you say the BTC has proven liabilities in 35 cases for tax that needs to be paid. Who that is pursued against remains to be seen. Lloyds, in turn, for that reason were going to get shot of RFCRIP as quickly as possible.

So, well done Hector and I wish him well should he appeal.

I agree and have told him so. But he is so full of Buckie he wont listen.

You should ask him if he thinks it's good business sense and not completely retarded for a business to borrow ?20 million from a bank at a rate of interest and then put ?50 million in a trust to make non repayable interest free loans to it's employees.

jamboinglasgow

Correct. RFCRIP were part of MIH who HBust threw money at to boost their corporate lending, hence why when Lloyds picked up that rotting carcass they wanted shot of anything that would reduce their exposure.

Yes, it can be argued that if the BTC wasn't there that Murray wouldn't have sold to Shooter BUT as you say the BTC has proven liabilities in 35 cases for tax that needs to be paid. Who that is pursued against remains to be seen. Lloyds, in turn, for that reason were going to get shot of RFCRIP as quickly as possible.

So, well done Hector and I wish him well should he appeal.

Its is also funny to see Rangers fans doing the reverse ferret, after months of denying their club died and it is just a simple change of ownership, now it suits their outrage it is "THE HMRC KILLED OUR CLUB FOR NO REASON."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/opinion/comment-significant-conclusion-raises-serious-questions.19493299?_=ef9a0c8d2f75677c47cef957c99dd7548384a639

Interesting article, whatever your view on the rights and wrongs of the HMRC decision, on how quite a lot of thing could be challenged and unravel on the back of it.

E.g. HMRC's %age part in the CVA decision was now wrong, and maybe Ticketus should have had the largest %age ...

This will rumble on for years.

http://www.heraldsco...99dd7548384a639

Interesting article, whatever your view on the rights and wrongs of the HMRC decision, on how quite a lot of thing could be challenged and unravel on the back of it.

E.g. HMRC's %age part in the CVA decision was now wrong, and maybe Ticketus should have had the largest %age ...

I can't seem to access that article but what difference does that make. HMRC still had over 25% of the debt so CVA would still could still have been blocked by them on their own.

Hately in the papers saying transfer embargo should be lifted as the first step in compensating Rangers.

Diadora Van Basten

I can't seem to access that article but what difference does that make. HMRC still had over 25% of the debt so CVA would still could still have been blocked by them on their own.

Hately in the papers saying transfer embargo should be lifted as the first step in compensating Rangers.

Transfer ban was because they were signing players whilst not paying paye and vat.

Transfer ban was because they were signing players whilst not paying paye and vat.

I know that and you know that but history is now in the process of being re written by the Rangers PR machine.

http://www.heraldsco...99dd7548384a639

"The majority decision by the First Tier Tribunal in favour of Rangers should prompt a period of reflection.

So many of the decisions made in the past eight months were shaped by the assumption that the Ibrox club was guilty of mis-administering a tax avoidance scheme on such a grand scale that some people were emboldened to demand that the five league titles won during the club's use of Employee Benefit Trusts should be stripped away.

Rangers were accused of spending money they could not afford, of not paying taxes due on the EBT payments from 2000 to 2010, and of player registration breaches, so that the club became vilified. The FTT verdict has turned most of those assumptions back around again. Questions arise about so many aspects of the club's move into administration then liquidation that Paul Murray, the former Ibrox director, has called for a full inquiry.

That will take place, since the liquidators, BDO, have full powers to investigate every aspect of the club and the events that consumed it, reaching right back to Donald Muir joining the board and the chain of events that led to Craig Whyte buying the club from Sir David Murray for ?1, while paying the ?18m owed to Lloyds Bank with money that he turned out to have borrowed against season ticket sales from Ticketus. David Murray has always denied that he was forced to sell the club to Whyte, but others believe that Lloyds were keen to offload the club.

The result of the big tax case remains a deeply significant moment, though, even if there is no material effect on the club, since it is now owned by The Rangers Football Club, which was formerly known as Sevco. Last summer, an early draft of the five-way agreement among the SPL, the SFL, the SFA, oldco Rangers and newco Rangers included the club having to agree to titles being stripped, which Ally McCoist and the directors refused to accept.

In light of the FTT verdict, that seems a prejudicial stance for the SPL to have taken, and has rightly prompted anger among Rangers supporters about the independent commission which is to sit early in the new year and judge whether or not the way the club administered the EBTs constitute a breach in player registrations.

The commission has, in theory, 18 possible sanctions to choose from if Rangers were to be found guilty, but the club was asked in the summer to accept title stripping, the severest punishment of all. The fact that the FTT ruled that the EBT payments were discretionary loans would point to Rangers being found not to have breached registration rules, but some EBTs were due tax and so there is still no clarity.

There are other issues raised, though. Administrators Duff & Phelps admitted Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs on to the creditors' list for the full potential amount of the disputed tax bill, penalties and interest, a figure they estimated at around ?75m, before increasing that valuation for the final creditors' report to around ?90m. This essentially allowed HMRC to rule on the Company Voluntary Arrangement vote, since they held the majority of the debt, and the tax man rejected the proposal, sending Rangers oldco into liquidation.

Yet an experienced insolvency practitioner has told Herald Sport that his view was that "HMRC should have been admitted to vote on the token sum of ?1, although in due course they would have ranked for payment in whatever full sum was decided upon by the FTT". This would have left the fate of Rangers oldco in the hands of Ticketus, the other major creditor, who voted in favour of a CVA.

In the investigation that follows, it is likely that the work of Whyte and Duff & Phelps will come under the closest scrutiny. Given the cost of the insolvency process, the cost of SPL, SFA, UEFA proceedings and costs related to the SFL application, the losses to creditors, the losses to shareholders, the losses to debenture holders, the loss of transfer fees through players leaving as free agents, the loss of future SPL revenues, the loss of European revenues, and the loss of reputation, the entire process has cost significantly more than ?50m.

Yet it ought to have been avoidable, and legitimate questions can be asked why it took the FTT so long to come to a judgment on the big tax case, and why HMRC allowed Whyte to remain in charge of Rangers for so long while not paying PAYE. Supporters of the Ibrox club can take comfort from the FTT decision, but it also raises a number of serious questions."

"The majority decision by the First Tier Tribunal in favour of Rangers should prompt a period of reflection.

So many of the decisions made in the past eight months were shaped by the assumption that the Ibrox club was guilty of mis-administering a tax avoidance scheme on such a grand scale that some people were emboldened to demand that the five league titles won during the club's use of Employee Benefit Trusts should be stripped away.

Rangers were accused of spending money they could not afford, of not paying taxes due on the EBT payments from 2000 to 2010, and of player registration breaches, so that the club became vilified. The FTT verdict has turned most of those assumptions back around again. Questions arise about so many aspects of the club's move into administration then liquidation that Paul Murray, the former Ibrox director, has called for a full inquiry.

That will take place, since the liquidators, BDO, have full powers to investigate every aspect of the club and the events that consumed it, reaching right back to Donald Muir joining the board and the chain of events that led to Craig Whyte buying the club from Sir David Murray for ?1, while paying the ?18m owed to Lloyds Bank with money that he turned out to have borrowed against season ticket sales from Ticketus. David Murray has always denied that he was forced to sell the club to Whyte, but others believe that Lloyds were keen to offload the club.

The result of the big tax case remains a deeply significant moment, though, even if there is no material effect on the club, since it is now owned by The Rangers Football Club, which was formerly known as Sevco. Last summer, an early draft of the five-way agreement among the SPL, the SFL, the SFA, oldco Rangers and newco Rangers included the club having to agree to titles being stripped, which Ally McCoist and the directors refused to accept.

In light of the FTT verdict, that seems a prejudicial stance for the SPL to have taken, and has rightly prompted anger among Rangers supporters about the independent commission which is to sit early in the new year and judge whether or not the way the club administered the EBTs constitute a breach in player registrations.

The commission has, in theory, 18 possible sanctions to choose from if Rangers were to be found guilty, but the club was asked in the summer to accept title stripping, the severest punishment of all. The fact that the FTT ruled that the EBT payments were discretionary loans would point to Rangers being found not to have breached registration rules, but some EBTs were due tax and so there is still no clarity.

There are other issues raised, though. Administrators Duff & Phelps admitted Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs on to the creditors' list for the full potential amount of the disputed tax bill, penalties and interest, a figure they estimated at around ?75m, before increasing that valuation for the final creditors' report to around ?90m. This essentially allowed HMRC to rule on the Company Voluntary Arrangement vote, since they held the majority of the debt, and the tax man rejected the proposal, sending Rangers oldco into liquidation.

Yet an experienced insolvency practitioner has told Herald Sport that his view was that "HMRC should have been admitted to vote on the token sum of ?1, although in due course they would have ranked for payment in whatever full sum was decided upon by the FTT". This would have left the fate of Rangers oldco in the hands of Ticketus, the other major creditor, who voted in favour of a CVA.

In the investigation that follows, it is likely that the work of Whyte and Duff & Phelps will come under the closest scrutiny. Given the cost of the insolvency process, the cost of SPL, SFA, UEFA proceedings and costs related to the SFL application, the losses to creditors, the losses to shareholders, the losses to debenture holders, the loss of transfer fees through players leaving as free agents, the loss of future SPL revenues, the loss of European revenues, and the loss of reputation, the entire process has cost significantly more than ?50m.

Yet it ought to have been avoidable, and legitimate questions can be asked why it took the FTT so long to come to a judgment on the big tax case, and why HMRC allowed Whyte to remain in charge of Rangers for so long while not paying PAYE. Supporters of the Ibrox club can take comfort from the FTT decision, but it also raises a number of serious questions."

The question of that draft agreement if true is certainly a ****** up from the SPL and SFA given the investigation is going on and fans could feel rightly aggrieved by that. It is a bit of a poor article though. What difference does it make if Ticketus are the majority creditor as HMRC would have still well over 25% without the BTC to block a CVA even without any other creditors refusing it (and I think the football clubs wouldn't have settled for 8p in the pound either given the chance of getting the full amount back from a new club).

Also it was a blatant tax avoidance sheme. Legal but was quite clearly set up with the purpose of avoiding tax.

Not a bad article. But I still can't get my head round the side letters which Rangers hid from the SFA and Hector - although I admit I haven't ploughed through 140 odd pages - yet.

I hope the revenue appeals and wins. It would be dangerous to allow this ruling to stand if they hoped to use it as a precedent for some English clubs. Any appeal would be a much quicker affair than the FTT since a judge looks only at the evidence already in place. i.e. there is no investigation to be done. I guess the other danger is that the SPL decide to go easy on the cheats because they have been 'punished enough' !

Geoff Kilpatrick

That article is utter crap! The HMRC claim included ?18m of unpaid PAYE and VAT, which was nothing to do with the BTC and was the reason HMRC voted against the CVA. Plus that debt alone was over 25% of what was owed meaning a CVA was impossible.

All the investigations demanded by the Rangers and the media and none of them seem to want the actual financial mismanagement by Rangers/Murray through EBTs looked at.

The tribunal has decided these were loans if they are then why are the Rangers fans and media not questioning the fact that Rangers problems all began because they were in debt to Lloyds TSB as a result of the club putting a figure at about 250% of that debt in to a trust to make extremely 'loose' loans to employees and even non-employees (Souness).

Murray was borrowing money from the bank at an interst rate of something that must have been about 5-6%. He was then putting money in to a trust which loaned him ?6 million interest free with repayment being discretionary.

If it turned out that Hearts had borrowed money from some Russian bank completely unconnected to Vlad or UBIG and we were paying interest on that loan all the time whilst he was putting money in to a trust which was giving Vlad, Rodney and Fedotovas interest free loans which don't have to be paid back it would be utter chaos on here.

Edited by Rocco_Jambo

Yup - very fair. I'd forgotten all the guff from the SPL and SFA. Truly pathetic that these people are still in post - oh, and Ogilvie is now out of the storm and into clear water, ironically.

Mark Hateley in the Bun... :vrface:

Psychotic drooling of the most ferocious kind.

Edited by Col. Robert Neville M.D.

Rangers liquidators to investigate tax probe

Liquidators BDO say they will investigate all avenues of recovering money that could be owed to the now defunct club with a view to recovering damages.

HMRC, Duff and Phelps and former Craig Whyte are all expected to come under the microscope. (Record) :10900:

Yup - very fair. I'd forgotten all the guff from the SPL and SFA. Truly pathetic that these people are still in post - oh, and Ogilvie is now out of the storm and into clear water, ironically.

I wouildn't say that. The "side letters" are now officially confirmed in the HMRC records. The SFA regs say ALL payments should be declared. Rangers RIP are saying the SFA regs don't require them to declare "loans".

The FTT makes a good couple of points about the side letters - they were hidden , they were never disclosed to the SFA and Rangers never even bothered to ask the SFA if loans needed to be declared. All this on COs watch. How that man hasn't been sacked from his post is incredible.

There are awkward questions to be asked of CO - if the Glasgow media can be arsed.

What I will find interesting is when Barry Ferguson,Michael mols,tore Andre flo,etc get a knock on the door and asked kindly repay the loans that tcfkaRangers paid them. Will they say "aye ok ,no problem" or will they seek legal guidance as they "got their agent to do the work and they were told it was salary"

Also all the frothing mouthed Rangers peepul font seem to realise that the issue of side letters is still very much on the table. Non declared payments are still against SPL rules,no matter how you word them

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

From that article -

However, it must also be proven that the payments detailed in the side-letters were payments for playing activities

The summing up from the FTT made the point that when bonuses were due , in many cases, (not sure if it was in all cases) RFC RIP paid the EXACT amount of the bonus into the trust and instructed the trust to pay this to the player.

Some loan.

Personally , I think the tribunal will hide behind the outcomes of the FTT. That's assuming they don't put the whole thing on ice pending clarification of HMRCs intention (or not) to appeal.

Diadora Van Basten

McCoist wants SPL probe dropped : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20462546?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sportsound

... as opposed to "I'd like to see the SPL continue with their probe so that we can be vindicated again for having done nothing wrong"

Exactly if they have not done anything wrong then they have nothing to fear.

This is a link from a guy who posts regularly on TSFM (and also used to post on RTC as was).It's from his blog - and it's long , but it is a fascinating insight (he appears to be from the legal profession) into the FTT judgement and gives the layman an explanation of what happened at the FTT, why there was dissent and what the possible repercussions are for RFC RIP at the impending tribual into illegal payments.

There seems to be a strong suggestion that the VERY detailed comments of the one minority "judge" could form the basis of a case against RFC RIP ( and as he points out in his blog, the two "judges" in the majority DID NOT undermine or critcise her findings in any way).

If you've got a short attention span , give it a miss.

http://broganrogantrevinoandhogan.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/the-hoover-the-runaways-and-a-judicial-nod-is-as-good-as-a-wink-on-the-rangers-tax-case/

Skimmed it - a couple of great paras near the end ...

"This decision is telling the reader? whoever the reader might be? that This Tribunal found in favour of MIH and Rangers PLC because it had to when looking at the evidence and the law as it must be applied in that particular court based on the particular argument that was put before them.

However, it is also telling you something else? namely that in another forum, and looked at from another perspective and on a different basis, when the evidence can be looked at on a wider basis and not just through the filter of a tax assessment raised on the best judgement of a tax inspector who claims that certain monies were wages?- then there is an altogether different conclusion to be drawn, as to who did what and ?. why?"

Footballfirst

My latest speculation as to the identities of the Reservoir Dogs

Mr Red (Ian MacMillan?) - senior member of the Group's tax function

Mr Yellow - a member of the senior management team of Murray International Holdings

Mr Turquoise - a tax partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers

Mr Green - a senior member of the management team of the Premier Property Group

Mr Violet (Alex McLeish) - A former Rangers Manager (manager at the time of the Famagusta matches)

Mr Grey (Blair Morgan) - solicitor and agent of Mr Violet and Mr Purple

Mr Black (David Murray) - his role within the Group is in providing strategic guidance to the individual companies, a group director had been involved in ?signing and selling? 350-400 players in 20 years of involvement at Rangers, also owns a villa in France (sub-trust 1)

Mrs Crimson (Rosemary Marr?)- a director of Trident Trust, Jersey

Mr Silver (Jorge Lera) - a Spanish football agent who acted for several Rangers players

Mr Gold (Giovanni Van Bronkhorst) - former Rangers player, now assistant coach for a national age-group football team, only person not to take out a loan

Mr Purple (Neil McCann) - a Rangers player and client of Mr Grey, now works in the media, ?500k payment into trust at transfer to another club joined Rangers in 1999 left in 2003 (sub trust 13)

Mr Blue (Donald Wilson?) - a senior member of the Group?s management team, currently a senior member of the management team of Premier Hytemp

Mr Indigo (John McClelland)- a board member of Rangers since 2000, initially non-exec (Subtrust 46)

Mr Magenta - worked in football administration at Rangers, started negotiating player contracts in 2004

Mr Scarlet (Martin Bain) - a senior official at Rangers

Some others

Mr Burford (John Greig)

Mr Evesham (Stephan Klos)

Mr Ely (Tore Andre Flo)

Mr Inverness (Nacho Novo)

Mr Ipswich (Barry Ferguson)

Mr Norwich (Dan Eggen?)

I received this by email this morning. Ties up fairly closely to your guesses with the exception of a couple

Mr Red - Donald McIntyre (general concensus)

Mr Yellow - a member of the senior management team of Murray International Holdings

Mr Turquoise - a tax partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers

Mr Green - a senior member of the management team of the Premier Property Group

Mr Violet - Alex McLeish

Mr Grey - Rob Segal

Mr Black - David Murray

Mrs Crimson - a director of Trident trustees

Mr Silver - a Spanish football agent who acted for several Rangers players

Mr Gold - former Rangers player, now assistant coach for a national age-group football team, only person not to take out a loan

Mr Purple - Neil McCann (the only guy that actually appears to have told the truth/not witheld evidence)

Mr Blue - a senior member of the Group's management team, currently a senior member of the management team of Premier Hytemp

Mr Indigo - John McLelland

Mr Magenta - Andrew Dickson

Mr Scarlet - probably Martin Bain (possibly Alistair Johnston)

All guesswork of course but fun to speculate

Footballfirst

I received this by email this morning. Ties up fairly closely to your guesses with the exception of a couple

Mr Red - Donald McIntyre (general concensus)

Mr Grey - Rob Segal

Mr Scarlet - probably Martin Bain (possibly Alistair Johnston)

All guesswork of course but fun to speculate

Mr Red can't be McIntyre as he only joined Rangers in 2006. He was a Chartered Accountant. Mr Red is described and being in the "Group" taxation function, i.e. MIH and was involved in bringing EBTs to Murray around 2001

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/donaldmcintyre

I think this is more likely to be Mr Red http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ian-macmillan/1b/947/91b

Mr Grey was described in the FTTT as being a solicitor and the agent of McLeish and McCann. Blair Morgan was a solicitor in Dunfermline and was the agent of both.

http://www.morganlaw.co.uk/aboutus.php?d=6

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/nov/27/newsstory.birminghamcityfc2

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/cash-fight-for-neil-mccann-as-he-expects-1030855

Mr Scarlet is mentioned in the FTTT as requesting a letter re his salary to be shredded.

http://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-the-payments-that-may-lead-to-rangers-downfall (check for the "shred" reference in the link from Alex Thomson's report)

Glamorgan Jambo

Latest from dodgy Dave

"In our statement released on 20 November 2012, we highlighted our concerns surrounding the volume of private and confidential information surrounding the EBT case that was made available for public consumption.

"This is particularly the case in relation to the significant quantity of personal financial data contained in the BBC Scotland programme broadcast on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 and set out in correspondence addressed to MIH in advance thereof.

"All individuals have an expectation of privacy in relation to correspondence and matters relating to their financial affairs.

"It is disgraceful that personal information relating to employees and former employees of MIH and its subsidiaries has been banded about in public in such a casual manner.

"There were only three potential sources of the complete set of documentation utilised in the broadcast and correspondence; being MIH's head office, the First Tier Tax Tribunal and HMRC, together with their respective advisers.

"Importantly, Rangers Football Club PLC did not have access to all of the material covered in the programme and letters.

"MIH's underlying concern is that there may have been criminal offences committed in connection with the provision of this material to the BBC.

"MIH therefore requests a formal independent police inquiry into how this documentation came into the possession of the BBC.

"In this regard, MIH will willingly and openly co-operate with any formal investigation, submitting itself to the same level of inquiry as any third party."

I think Dave will find that the police currently have their hands full coping with protecting all the individuals being outed on RFC messageboards as 'the RTC blogger'.

It's on twitter that the Rangers v Elgin match has been cancelled by police cause too many tickets have been sold

It's on twitter that the Rangers v Elgin match has been cancelled by police cause too many tickets have been sold

Oops - just started a thread on this :dizzy2:

McCoist wants SPL probe dropped : http://www.bbc.co.uk...aign=sportsound

... as opposed to "I'd like to see the SPL continue with their probe so that we can be vindicated again for having done nothing wrong"

I'll join in with every other non-blinded non-blue nose and say AGAIN -

Dear Comical

There is a big difference between tax liability and breaking SFA rules ref not registering side contracts and, the latter is what is to be investigated.

PS How much tax and NI did you actually squirt out the window, when you made Hearts late payment of wages look like a vegetarian compared to Hannibal Lecter?

Edited by colinmaroon

• Maple Leaf locked this topic