The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

You're quite correct, but most of the Weejia chose to ignore that Hector had stated he would appeal, and by now they've doubtless forgotten.

are you now rested and ready for another push to keep yourself top of the table?

You're quite correct, but most of the Weejia chose to ignore that Hector had stated he would appeal, and by now they've doubtless forgotten.

But, but, but didn't James Traynor state that this wouldn't happen, and he is such a bastion of truth & honour is he not...............

are you now rested and ready for another push to keep yourself top of the table?

Gasman - better look out.

Raring to go, me, after putting in a hard pre-season ...

But, but, but didn't James Traynor state that this wouldn't happen, and he is such a bastion of truth & honour is he not...............

Not quite how I'd have spelt it.... :whistling:

Malinga the Swinga

I was involved in an argument with two Rangers supporters on Friday night and was joined by an Arsenal and a Hibs fan. According to the two muppet Rangers fans, the reason they went into liquidation was the fault of HMRC. When we pointed out if was the PAYE fiasco that caused this, and it was in fact Chuck Green who liquidated them, they said they won their case and they should still be in the SPL. We pointed out that was the EBT case and they lost some of that, and they had withheld taxes for about 10 months, but that was still not recognised.

Next, they blamed the SFA for not helping them, and that every club in Scotland hated them (they got that right), and if it was anyone else, nothing would have happened. Hibby then made the mistake of saying he didn't like Rangers because of what they stood for, and that was the two of them kicking off again. What did he mean, Rangers stand for, and the next argument happened. Honestly, they just don't get it. Hopefully they are choking with todays news.

Seeing as every retarded Hun has been utterly indignant recently after 'being proved innocent' and 'wur club died fur nuffin' I'll personally laugh myself to death If they have egg on their face at the end of this.

:pleasing:

Seeing as every retarded Hun has been utterly indignant recently after 'being proved innocent' and 'wur club died fur nuffin' I'll personally laugh myself to death If they have egg on their face at the end of this.

:pleasing:

are you then going to be resurrected as The The Comedian

Its now official, Rangers have decided not to take up any ticket allocation from Dundee United.

http://www.rangers.c...p-tie-statement

Each day, another new low for that so called club. Is that Sevco acting towards other SFA members with the utmost good faith is it? Another rule broken and probably ignored.

When sevco come back to the top league for the first time, there is going to be a lot of crowd trouble before, during and after matches... caused 100% by that vile club. They are deliberately making the hatred worse between THEM and the rest of us. The SFA have to nip this in the bud.

Edited by Mark_Mywords

Its now official, Rangers have decided not to take up any ticket allocation from Dundee United.

http://www.rangers.c...p-tie-statement

What an absolute trumpet Green is, anything to keep sevco in the public eye, the game is obviously on the Telly so they will still get dosh but I don't think McCoist will be happy with this , shame.

Barney Rubble

Each day, another new low for that so called club. Is that Sevco acting towards other SFA members with the utmost good faith is it? Another rule broken and probably ignored.

When sevco come back to the top league for the first time, there is going to be a lot of crowd trouble before, during and after matches... caused 100% by that vile club. They are deliberately making the hatred worse between THEM and the rest of us. The SFA have to nip this in the bud.

Without division there is no oldco newco whateverco !

Her Majesty realises that in seven months there will be an extra mouth to feed from the Civil List, so must have told Hector to get his finger out.

:D

Brilliant. :-)

It's not so much 'being proved innocent' as being found 'not guilty'!

Fine distinction but, I just feel the word "guilty" should be in there somewhere whenever that bunch are mentioned!

Discussion ongoing on TSFM that the share issue is for a holding company that will own a holding company that will own the club. Not really sure myself, but one thing I did spot was that Ally McCoist's shares aren't shown...another little white lie by Chuckles?

What an absolute trumpet Green is, anything to keep sevco in the public eye, the game is obviously on the Telly so they will still get dosh but I don't think McCoist will be happy with this , shame.

Extract from the statement:

However, feelings remain very raw and it should be no surprise that we as a club feel this way.

"It is unsurprising too that there has been a reaction from our supporters to this particular fixture.

?The last thing we as a club want to do is to compromise security arrangements for any match.

"I therefore appeal to all fans not to travel to this match and to Dundee United not to sell tickets to Rangers supporters.

The highlighted text is a bit of a joke is it not ? They have caused trouble almost everywhere they have gone and this statement is virtually admitting it.

There are a large number of Rangers fans in Dundee and I am sure they will go to the game anyway but where will they sit? in the United end if there are no away fans tickets.

Extract from the statement:

However, feelings remain very raw and it should be no surprise that we as a club feel this way.

"It is unsurprising too that there has been a reaction from our supporters to this particular fixture.

?The last thing we as a club want to do is to compromise security arrangements for any match.

"I therefore appeal to all fans not to travel to this match and to Dundee United not to sell tickets to Rangers supporters.

The highlighted text is a bit of a joke is it not ? They have caused trouble almost everywhere they have gone and this statement is virtually admitting it.

There are a large number of Rangers fans in Dundee and I am sure they will go to the game anyway but where will they sit? in the United end if there are no away fans tickets.

Wonder if Green and sevco's exec will be boycotting the match as well ?

Glamorgan Jambo

Lots of back slapping going on from the Orcs at the list of city fund management companies who appear to have signed up to the share issue. The list deserves to be dug a little deeper into to find out exactly which investment vehicles of e.g. L&G, Hargreaves Hale, Cazenove etc are investing in 'The Rangers International'. It's not totally unknown for these guys to set up investment vehicles for very small groups of investors... just saying likes

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Lots of back slapping going on from the Orcs at the list of city fund management companies who appear to have signed up to the share issue. The list deserves to be dug a little deeper into to find out exactly which investment vehicles of e.g. L&G, Hargreaves Hale, Cazenove etc are investing in 'The Rangers International'. It's not totally unknown for these guys to set up investment vehicles for very small groups of investors... just saying likes

Is that list published anywhere?

Any investment vehicle has very strict rules, even for private institutional clients so its highly unlikely anything dodgy going in there.

The company they are using to punt the share issue where in at my work discussing this with fund managers. Can't find out if they are investing or not yet though.

Glamorgan Jambo

Is that list published anywhere?

Any investment vehicle has very strict rules, even for private institutional clients so its highly unlikely anything dodgy going in there.

The company they are using to punt the share issue where in at my work discussing this with fund managers. Can't find out if they are investing or not yet though.

The list was on the Scottish Football Monitor site and contains more than the parties I mentioned.

I'm not saying anything dodgy is going on but the impression Green & co are trying to give is that RFC shares are a mainstream investment. I doubt, for example, L&G will be investing on behalf of one of their large mainstream unit trusts.

The reason I specifically mentioned Hargreaves Hale is that at one point a private investor could set up their own 'unit trust' type vehicle with them for as little as ?5 million (I know it's not a little but it is in fund management terms). That's an ideal way for an individual or group of people to hide their involvement with RFC.

What I think RFC fans should be asking is two questions (1) which specific investment vehicles have their institutional investors used to acquire their shares and (2) how much less than the 70p per share being charged to the ordinary punters did these institutional vehicles pay for their shares.

The only thing that's certain is that the RFC fans that invest in the forthcoming issue likely won't see all their money again. At least HMFC were mostly upfront about this.

Hagar the Horrible

The list was on the Scottish Football Monitor site and contains more than the parties I mentioned.

I'm not saying anything dodgy is going on but the impression Green & co are trying to give is that RFC shares are a mainstream investment. I doubt, for example, L&G will be investing on behalf of one of their large mainstream unit trusts.

The reason I specifically mentioned Hargreaves Hale is that at one point a private investor could set up their own 'unit trust' type vehicle with them for as little as ?5 million (I know it's not a little but it is in fund management terms). That's an ideal way for an individual or group of people to hide their involvement with RFC.

What I think RFC fans should be asking is two questions (1) which specific investment vehicles have their institutional investors used to acquire their shares and (2) how much less than the 70p per share being charged to the ordinary punters did these institutional vehicles pay for their shares.

The only thing that's certain is that the RFC fans that invest in the forthcoming issue likely won't see all their money again. At least HMFC were mostly upfront about this.

Green will take the first ?11m as ROI which will be a 100% mark up plus he still owns 51% If the Rangers fans refused to buy into this and club together ?11m they could buy out 100% of the club and save themselves ?16 and have total control.

So Charles Green has gone from having a list of millionaires waiting to buy into Rangers to having to have a share issue - to buy players they don't need and can't sign anyway ?

"Institutional " investors ? I doubt there will be any blue chip , pension fund investments. You might as well put your cash in small pile and set fire to it. Given the ORCs wouldn't touch SDMs last share issue (he ponied up the ?50 milliin shortfall when all the fans paid in was about ?1 million) I doubt they'll be queueing up this time either. Interesting to see the ludicrous share price (70p) which is currently higher than Celtic - who have top flight football and CL money to play for over the coming seasons.

Glamorgan Jambo

So Charles Green has gone from having a list of millionaires waiting to buy into Rangers to having to have a share issue - to buy players they don't need and can't sign anyway ?

"Institutional " investors ? I doubt there will be any blue chip , pension fund investments. You might as well put your cash in small pile and set fire to it. Given the ORCs wouldn't touch SDMs last share issue (he ponied up the ?50 milliin shortfall when all the fans paid in was about ?1 million) I doubt they'll be queueing up this time either. Interesting to see the ludicrous share price (70p) which is currently higher than Celtic - who have top flight football and CL money to play for over the coming seasons.

In fairness to Green he appears to have got ?17 million out of various investor groups with high profile names (L&G, Cazenove etc). However he hasn't said what form these investments are and likes to lead people to believe they are mainstream investment vehicles that the likes of Warren Buffett would invest in.... when it's highly likely they're far from that. They could be a multitude of things including vehicles to hide investor identities or even loss making investment vehicles to reduce tax liabilities...

Interesting to see the ludicrous share price (70p) which is currently higher than Celtic - who have top flight football and CL money to play for over the coming seasons.

Comparing individual company shareprices is meaningless, unless they have exactly the same number of shares and classes of shares etc.

E.g Company A has 100 shares in circulation with a value of ?1000 each = nominal valuation of company ?100,000.00.

Company B has 100,000 shares in circulation with a value of ?1 each = nominal valuation of company ?100,000.00.

Paul Kiddie ?@paulkiddie

Jim Traynor joins Rangers to head up Comms dept. Remarkable scenes.

:wow:

Well blow me down with a feather!!!

If its not the most rampant Sevco champion joining Sevco just after he resigns from his role in the Rangers News, sorry Daily Record.

Let's hope this sees him getting the boot from the BBC too. :D

Edited by Floyd

joins rangers? joins? could've fooled me.

Exactly!

It's been a case of bringing the "agent" in from the cold.

Mind you his integrity was shot a long time ago. This just proves that all the "paranoia" was spot on!

Geoff Kilpatrick

:laugh:

A yearly salary of all the succulent lamb he can eat. Sevco will be spared for now as it is turkey season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The good news is that the fat mess should have his airtime removed. Hopefully Dung joins him.

As Floyd 'n' Geoff have mentioned, if this should see him emptied from Sportsound too then it will be a good day. (Dick Gordon did ask Kiddie if the appointment had been announced now....so maybe there's hope.)

Maybe he could offer Dung a job as a lapdog or something.

The Old Tolbooth

He's simply moved from one dept inside Sevco to another, everyone knew where his loyalty lay anyway, he fooled only the gullible!

tartofmidlothian

Any semblance of integrity or authority he had is shot, any fool can see that now.

His old employers must be raging. Surely the BBC are looking closely at his position too. If this is confirmed and he's allowed to take to the airwaves even once more it's a massive **** up on the BBC's part.

...a bit disco

As Floyd 'n' Geoff have mentioned, if this should see him emptied from Sportsound too then it will be a good day. (Dick Gordon did ask Kiddie if the appointment had been announced now....so maybe there's hope.)

Maybe he could offer Dung a job as a lapdog or something.

:laugh:

Dung WILL be spewing!

:jjyay:

So the corrupt, corpulent cretin will now just be paid directly, rather than by a side letter.

Now if Green could just see his way to hiring Dung as their Janitor (think he'd manage that?)...

• Maple Leaf locked this topic